KS: The New Generation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Private] Faces Of The Damned

3 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

[Private] Faces Of The Damned Empty [Private] Faces Of The Damned

Post by Satoshi Veach Sun Jun 23, 2013 1:30 am

The music club room.

I haven't been here in so long...

Plenty of memories here. My first kiss included.

The reason I had picked this room is not only is it secluded but it provides me with something to do while I wait.

Something I have been itching to do for a long~ long time.

The piano calls me.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l4rFziVV9ZM

I play a simpler version of The Last Fight's acoustic. Mostely to keep it my style of simpler but more powerful.

Raising the lower octave's volume a little and lowering the higher octave's volume a little to make them closer in sound while still staying different volumes.

This is a piece I haven't played in a while so I need to slow down a couple times to remember the notes but I get it.

My moment doesn't last, though. Someone interrupts me from behind in mid singing.

"Can you see me through-?"
Satoshi Veach
Satoshi Veach

Back to top Go down

[Private] Faces Of The Damned Empty Re: [Private] Faces Of The Damned

Post by Wade Wilson Jr. Sun Jun 23, 2013 2:43 am

'Dude, you are lucky as FUCK it was me who heard you' Wade says as he steps forward. 'Seriously, with that screeching noise coming out of your mouth, anyone else would've made fun of you like you were still an elementary student! Please promise to never, ever sing again in public! Anyway...' he looks around. 'Where's the retard?'
Wade Wilson Jr.
Wade Wilson Jr.

Back to top Go down

Post by Satoshi Veach Sun Jun 23, 2013 2:54 am

Ugh, for the love of god.

"Wade-I'm going to have to ask that you show curtacy when Ms. Tachibana gets here."

At least, if he pisses her off, her and I will find common ground in our mood toward Wade.

"She is completely normal other than the way her body was altered."

"I am also going to have to ask that you take my word on that her body was altered and not ask her about it until it is deemed necessary. Understood?"

"I chose you to oversee the meeting because you are a trust-worthy person but it is important that you show respect."

"If you don't, she may not tell us things we need to know."

I continue to play but don't sing. Now isn't the time.
Satoshi Veach
Satoshi Veach

Back to top Go down

Post by Wade Wilson Jr. Sun Jun 23, 2013 3:04 am

'Fine, fine, I was just kidding, anyway... So a baby born a few months early isn't a complete retard, that's cool, I guess I can buy that. I mean, my father owns Deadbook, my sister used to be a covert secret agent, and my mother has an unhealthy obsession with Turkish soap operas. So yeah, I guess I can believe in the supernatural' Wade grins, conveniently neglecting to tell Satoshi about his quite supernatural encounter with Ai a few months ago. 'Don't worry, I'm gonna behave. That's the least of your worries. There's... actually something else that's been bugging me, and I'm sure you'll find it interesting too once I share it with you. But first of all, I need to ask - are you absolutely, one hundred percent sure that you got the right girl?'
Wade Wilson Jr.
Wade Wilson Jr.

Back to top Go down

Post by Satoshi Veach Sun Jun 23, 2013 3:38 am

.  .  .

What?...

....Well-at least now I know why he was able to take me when we first met.

Or~ he's just full of shit-but he never struck me as the type to kid...

Egh. This isn't relevant to the situation at hand.

"She claims her father was shot dead four years ago."

"On normal occasions that would mean Takeshi Tachibana is not the man we are looking for-but on this situation we are dealing with someone who you can no longer call human. Someone who has no body of flesh and bone to call his own."

"The way she responded to me when confronted also is in a way that only a person with the status of someone involved in some way with this could respond."

"There is also a possibility that she is the informant."

"But..."

Her body language..her eyes...could she really make herself believe she is innocent?

I looked her straight in the eyes and, even though it's a good chance she would be a spy, something told me she was otherwise.

Perhaps it's just the way she was acting...

"There's something off about it...the way she spoke to me was different from how an informant or spy would act."

"It's standard that a professional spy develop a story and stick to it. To deny any hostile involvement with the enemy government."

"But she did none of that...she acted more like a civilian that was confronted with knowing something and is willing to enter a witness protection program to speak of it."

I stop playing the piano and turn around in my seat before leaning forward and thinking.

"I am certain she is involved. We just need to find out if we have the daughter, the informant, or maybe even both."

"Keep your guard up and make sure to keep an eye out for any suspicious movements or speech."
Satoshi Veach
Satoshi Veach

Back to top Go down

Post by Wade Wilson Jr. Sun Jun 23, 2013 3:51 am

'Well, yeah, but... Think about it for a second.' Wade says as he leans back against a desk. 'The girl went missing four years ago! As much as I searched, I couldn't find a single article that spoke about her being found safe and relatively unharmed, as you describe her. I mean, you'd think the daughter of someone like Takeshi Tachibana being found alive after her disappearance would make breaking news, no matter how under-the-covers they tried to keep her. I don't care how many people they paid to keep quiet or how covert this whole thing is, there's just no way a paparazzi wouldn't spot her when she approached her home. So, either she's not the one we need and Tachibana's daughter really is dead... Or her being here is kept a close secret from the press. In that case, how did Takeshi manage to track her down. And, more importantly... Does her mother even know that she's alive?'
Wade Wilson Jr.
Wade Wilson Jr.

Back to top Go down

Post by Satoshi Veach Sun Jun 23, 2013 4:02 am

"Those are questions we can ask her when she gets here-however she would of had to have been kept a secret."

"She seems pretty used to keeping secrets since her body is covered almost all over."

"If she gives us the name of her mother we can find her and continue with the questioning."

"Also, if she lets me look at her cybernetics I can confirm if it was the doctor's work. I read up on his older models of armor."

"That will at least physically prove if she is involved."
Satoshi Veach
Satoshi Veach

Back to top Go down

Post by Wade Wilson Jr. Sun Jun 23, 2013 9:19 am

'Wait, wait, wait, wait, wait...' he lifts his hand up. 'Cyber-fucking-netics? THE GUY EXPERIMENTED ON HIS OWN DAUGHTER?!?'
Wade Wilson Jr.
Wade Wilson Jr.

Back to top Go down

Post by Satoshi Veach Sun Jun 23, 2013 1:29 pm

If only the the doctor could see it from third person perspective. Maybe it would hit a little harder when he sees his daughter's body mutilated.

I mean, most fathers need to be restrained before they kill someone who even physically hurts their daughters.

"His mentality sees it as the evolution of man. It's only natural that he would."

My voice speaks it flatly.
Satoshi Veach
Satoshi Veach

Back to top Go down

Post by Wade Wilson Jr. Sun Jun 23, 2013 1:36 pm

'Okay, so let me get this straight...' Wade jumps back and sits down on the desk properly, then faces Satoshi. 'Takeshi Tachibana, one of the greatest scientific minds the world has ever seen, kidnapped his own daughter four years ago, then somehow managed to disappear off the face of the Earth for more than three years, after which his daughter, now a cyborg, begins attending a school for cripples without telling anyone that she's even alive in the first place, and then her father comes back from the dead, somehow tracks her down despite no one knowing her exact location, and then begins kidnapping students and turning them into cyborgs? Okay, first of all, this sounds like a terrible B-movie plot, and second of all, there aren't just one or two holes in this story..."
Wade Wilson Jr.
Wade Wilson Jr.

Back to top Go down

Post by Satoshi Veach Sun Jun 23, 2013 1:42 pm

"I personally think he is targeting more than just this school since they operate so far away."

"Coincidence that his daughter happens to go to this school."

"Possibly found out that she goes here by the informant-if she isn't the informant herself-and either left alone or involved in it now."

But the holes...I don't get them either.

"You're not the only one with questions. I just tell it the way I see it."
Satoshi Veach
Satoshi Veach

Back to top Go down

Post by Wade Wilson Jr. Sun Jun 23, 2013 1:46 pm

'Huh...' Wade lies back on the desk behind him and puts his hands behind his head. 'In any case, I can't stop thinking about her mom... Can you imagine how terrible it'd be to just lose your family like that? If the Tachibana you found really is her daughter, then I think the least we could do is call her and let her know she's alright... even if the girl objects to that'
Wade Wilson Jr.
Wade Wilson Jr.

Back to top Go down

Post by Satoshi Veach Sun Jun 23, 2013 3:49 pm

"The mother then alerts the police. Tachibana is questioned. She caves."

"The police then start a covert investigation which will likely be discovered by Dr. T's people with their skill and use of technology."

"They are then led on a wild goose chase while the people involved sit back with their popcorn like their watching a comedy."

"All the opfor currently knows about us is we are going to make a move with the information they leaked to us and that it is going to happen some time soon."

"They are likely prepared to evacuate at a moment's notice so we need to know exactly where they are and sneak our way over to it."

"They likely do not have security tech at the door but it's possible they have a camera hidden by the driveway so we'll need to go on foot for a while to avoid the possibility."
Satoshi Veach
Satoshi Veach

Back to top Go down

Post by Wade Wilson Jr. Sun Jun 23, 2013 4:49 pm

'Dude, you don't get it!' Wade stands up again. 'You know how much it sucks that you lost Kuriko, right? You don't know if she's dead, alive, or turned into one of them! You don't know how she feels - is she in pain, are they taking care of her, does she think you abandoned her... I mean, most of your reasons for doing this whole operation is because you want to save her, right? Well, put yourself in Tachibana-san's shoes! If you feel like that just for losing your girlfriend, imagine how she feels for losing her husband and daughter! And, while her husband could possibly be a homicidal maniac bent on world domination, her daughter is alive and well right here in our school, and chances are she doesn't even know! And not only that - what if we fail? Imagine that we all die when we get there - cuz, you know, that's actually a real fucking possibility when a bunch of crippled kids go to confront killer cyborgs all on their own! I mean, this isn't some shonen anime, you know! Death is a very real option, especially since we still haven't found who the informant is!' Wade sighs as the memories of his recurring dream where one of his allies betrays and kills him flash before his eyes. 'And if we fail, chances are... the girl will die as well. I mean, don't you think she and her mother need a bit of closure?'
Wade Wilson Jr.
Wade Wilson Jr.

Back to top Go down

Post by Satoshi Veach Sun Jun 23, 2013 7:48 pm

I myself stand and look Wade dead in the eyes.

It is a cold, analysing stare.

"If it meant no more would fall to him I would choose to never see her again."

"The needs of the many outway the few."

"I'd rather we have little chance for success than no chance even if it were to mean making a sacrifice like that."

I think for a moment.

This is the hardest part of leadership. Making rather tough decisions to make sure the least amount of people get hurt.

There are also decisions that can be morally sketchy and lower the worth to work. The question is where is the line and when is it crossed?

Different leaders have different preferences and each line is quite blurred.

In this case, the possiblity that one might never see her daughter again is worth it when dealing with however many more could never see their son or daughter again.

Leadership and sacrifice can sometimes be so-damn-cold.

"Tell me, Wilson. Are you willing to jepordize the family lives of many for the mending of one?"
Satoshi Veach
Satoshi Veach

Back to top Go down

Post by Wade Wilson Jr. Sun Jun 23, 2013 9:01 pm

'You know what? Yeah, I'm willing to take that risk!' Wade shows a thumbs up. 'Cuz you know what, Satoshi? You always look at the bigger picture. It's like... It's like a huge game of chess. You don't care what happens, who gets hurt or how all your pawns are feeling. All you care about is achieving victory and saving the lives of however many figures you have left on the board by sacrificing the rest. I mean, you said it yourself - if it came down to having Kuriko get turned into one of them or stopping them permanently, you'd gladly sacrifice her for the needs of the many. Only problem is, if real life was as simple as a game of chess, all the world's military forces would've been lead by top-ranked chess players. No, in real life, the big picture is made of little pictures. And when you're gambling with the lives of people, you better make sure that they're ready to die for you, even if they don't want to. All I'm saying is, I think Nayumi and her mother need some closure'

It takes Wade a few seconds to realize exactly what he just said. 'I, uh... I actually kinda... Figured out who the daughter is the moment we learned her name. I mean, I always knew Tachibana had a cybernetic body, ever since I surprise-hugged her on the day of her transfer here back in freshman year. I just never put two and two together until it became friggin obvious. So sue me, okay?'
Wade Wilson Jr.
Wade Wilson Jr.

Back to top Go down

Post by Satoshi Veach Mon Jun 24, 2013 2:56 am

The moment Wade says I don't care what happens to those I command my hand thrusts forward, grabs him by the uniform and pulls him close with a large amount of force.

"I. Am not! A king!"

And then I let him go.

He thinks I would rather live 100 days as a lamb than one as a lion.

It may be better to live one day as the lion but what if I said you could live many more as a lion if you made it three as a lamb?

"I would never send anyone anywhere nor to do anything I would not do myself."

I sit down.

A letter and a video would be good but Tachibana would probably not go for that.

We could tell her mother to trust us and not call the police but she is a MOTHER. There's no way in Hell she would let us do this.

We couldn't threaten her either. I couldn't ever do such a thing.

I could say 'sure, but it's on your head if it fails' but that would be me letting it happen. It would truly be on me.

"I will allow it as long as Tachibana both agrees and doesn't give up any information on the subject other than what she has already told police."

"She had to have been rescued by them while she was held captive. There is no way she would be able to keep her true name if she was rescued by a third party."

"However, can we truly trust her to not speak of us?"
Satoshi Veach
Satoshi Veach

Back to top Go down

Post by Wade Wilson Jr. Mon Jun 24, 2013 3:05 am

'Uh, yeah, that makes sense' Wade nods. 'I mean, don't get me wrong, I totally know what you're saying - if this goes south, it could potentially get us all killed, or worse - arrested. I'm not ready to be a prison bitch, Satoshi, but still, letting her mom know that Tachibana's okay is just the right thing to do!'
Wade Wilson Jr.
Wade Wilson Jr.

Back to top Go down

Post by Satoshi Veach Mon Jun 24, 2013 3:26 am

"As a momma's boy, I can understand it."

"But now you're going to have to convince Tachibana."

"If she can't have confidence in us, I'm afraid you're going to have 'Christy' the prison alpha-male sweating over you in the shower."

That image ought to make sure he thinks real hard about going against the route of action I suggested.
Satoshi Veach
Satoshi Veach

Back to top Go down

Post by Wade Wilson Jr. Mon Jun 24, 2013 3:35 am

'Oh, you did NOT just go there!' Wade objects and stands up after Satoshi makes his comment about him being a momma's boy. 'Sure, I may have been raised mostly by two women, but as you can see, that hasn't affected my masculinity one bit! I was simply concerned about Tachibana-san's status as a parent with a missing child, regardless of her gender! It had nothing to do with the fact that I didn't have a good male role model while I was growing up! Seriously, it's a common misconception that boys raised by women tend to be more feminine, but that's not any truer than the notion that girls raised by single dads become lonely otakus or whatever! Seriously, my feats are even more impressive, because I'm still able to enjoy having sex with so many girls without anyone in my family encouraging me to do it! YEAH!!!'

'I'm not gay'
Wade Wilson Jr.
Wade Wilson Jr.

Back to top Go down

Post by Satoshi Veach Mon Jun 24, 2013 3:53 am

"...I'M a momma's boy."

Getting a little defensive there about your sexuality, huh, Wilson?

I can't help but jokingly think about Wade secretly not only being a homosexual but be a 'flaming fantabulous anal-tastic lover of all things involved with male loving'-homosexual.

"It's only right that a man loves and protects the women in his life. It's even more important of a law toward your mother if you're Italian."

"Which I am a quarter of."
Satoshi Veach
Satoshi Veach

Back to top Go down

Post by Wade Wilson Jr. Mon Jun 24, 2013 4:00 am

'......Oh' Wade only says as Satoshi clarifies. 'I, uh... J-just... THIS DIDN'T HAPPEN!' he raises his voice slightly, then carefully listens as Satoshi talks about being quarter-Italian.

'Oh, is that right?' he says in almost perfect Italian, with a wide grin on his face. 'Luckily, this happens to be one of the languages I'm most fluent in! Guess we just discovered a new code language we can use in case we don't want to be disturbed! Unless, of course, you don't actually speak Italian, in which case... You probably think I've lost my mind'
Wade Wilson Jr.
Wade Wilson Jr.

Back to top Go down

Post by Satoshi Veach Mon Jun 24, 2013 4:19 am

The words sound perfect with even the accent down.

They are familiar to my ears but I never learned more than a few select words. Not like my German.

The Italian in my bloodline immigrated to America four generations ago and the last person in my Sabella side of the family who spoke the language is my grandfather and a little bit of my mother. She was never good enough to thoroughly teach it, though. 

*G* "Speak German?"

"My Italian is no more than a few words."

Oh, who am I kidding? I doubt Wade could find the time to learn Japanese, Italian, AND German.
Satoshi Veach
Satoshi Veach

Back to top Go down

Post by Wade Wilson Jr. Mon Jun 24, 2013 2:51 pm

'Just a little bit, yeah' Wade responds in German before switching to perfect French. 'Languages have always been my strong side! I speak almost everything!'

'Except for Bulgarian' he switches back to English. 'My sister tried to teach me that once, and I swear to God, this is the most needlessly complicated and nonsensical language ever! Even Japanese was far easier to learn than that piece of shit language!'
Wade Wilson Jr.
Wade Wilson Jr.

Back to top Go down

Post by Satoshi Veach Mon Jun 24, 2013 5:13 pm

When Wade switches over to the French I only understand a couple words from it thanks to a past beginners class in the language.

However, my question is answered when he says 'except for Bulgarian' and talked about it's complexity.

Must of said he speaks a lot. Well, he already had proven that to me when I knew he spoke Italian along with the other languages he learned.

How could someone have the time to learn all that though?...

*E* "Well ma'e, We got English and German t' fall back on then."
Satoshi Veach
Satoshi Veach

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next