KS: The New Generation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Open] Tea between wizards and demons

2 posters

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

[Open] Tea between wizards and demons - Page 4 Empty Re: [Open] Tea between wizards and demons

Post by Mai Nakamura Thu Jul 04, 2013 11:17 am

"Why not? I mean, i can take you with me if you want! Ill even pinch it in!
Mai Nakamura
Mai Nakamura

Back to top Go down

[Open] Tea between wizards and demons - Page 4 Empty Re: [Open] Tea between wizards and demons

Post by Chiharu Kinai Thu Jul 04, 2013 11:21 am

she raises her eyebrows as she looks at Mai and says, "Isn't it kinda obvious?"
Chiharu Kinai
Chiharu Kinai

Back to top Go down

Post by Mai Nakamura Thu Jul 04, 2013 11:31 am

"There is so much there,i am sure you can have fun even with out the adrenalin packed stuff.

I mean, not even i like that."
Mai Nakamura
Mai Nakamura

Back to top Go down

Post by Chiharu Kinai Thu Jul 04, 2013 11:41 am

*sigh*
"It's not just that... It's that, places like that, usually have lots of people and lots of stuff going on all over the place and I don't do too well with that kinda shit."
Chiharu Kinai
Chiharu Kinai

Back to top Go down

Post by Mai Nakamura Thu Jul 04, 2013 12:47 pm

"Ah...well if that is how you want to see it...Hmm..."
Mai Nakamura
Mai Nakamura

Back to top Go down

Post by Chiharu Kinai Thu Jul 04, 2013 12:51 pm

"It's not like I have a choice. It's just who I am. you know?"
Chiharu Kinai
Chiharu Kinai

Back to top Go down

Post by Mai Nakamura Thu Jul 04, 2013 4:38 pm

"Oh, that wasn't meant offensive, i just did not know that you have some problems getting around people better."
Mai Nakamura
Mai Nakamura

Back to top Go down

Post by Chiharu Kinai Mon Jul 08, 2013 8:47 am

Chiharu takes the last sip of tea in her cup and stares out the window.
"Well.. that's just how things are."
Chiharu Kinai
Chiharu Kinai

Back to top Go down

Post by Mai Nakamura Mon Jul 08, 2013 12:32 pm

"I am sorry to have brought it up. Is everything alright?"
Mai Nakamura
Mai Nakamura

Back to top Go down

Post by Chiharu Kinai Mon Jul 08, 2013 2:31 pm

"As far as I can tell, yeah everything seems fine. Do you think something is wrong?"
Chiharu Kinai
Chiharu Kinai

Back to top Go down

Post by Mai Nakamura Mon Jul 08, 2013 2:32 pm

"I Think i maybe poked too much around in a sweet spot. And if that is the case, apologizes. "
Mai Nakamura
Mai Nakamura

Back to top Go down

Post by Chiharu Kinai Mon Jul 08, 2013 2:38 pm

Chiharu sits up a bit as she cracks a smile and says, "No need to apologize, you just couldn't see the whole picture, that's all."
She continues to talk while wiping down the table with a napkin.
"Anyways, haven't I told you that I'm not that sensitive about that kinda stuff?"
Chiharu Kinai
Chiharu Kinai

Back to top Go down

Post by Mai Nakamura Mon Jul 08, 2013 4:47 pm

"No, as a matter of fact, you did not really tell me anything about you . Well, exept the very basics, that is. You don't really talk about you alot i guess."
Mai Nakamura
Mai Nakamura

Back to top Go down

Post by Chiharu Kinai Wed Jul 10, 2013 12:07 am

"Not much to tell, really. I didn't get out much, I only had one real friend before I got here, and until now I've only lived in one place... So I guess I don't talk about myself much because there's so much more interesting things to talk about."
Chiharu Kinai
Chiharu Kinai

Back to top Go down

Post by Mai Nakamura Thu Jul 11, 2013 9:00 am

"Ah...Well...But you can tell me some things anyway! Like about your parents!

((why is the to like this? ))
Mai Nakamura
Mai Nakamura

Back to top Go down

Post by Chiharu Kinai Thu Jul 11, 2013 9:39 am

[I use italics to signify emphasis on a word without it seeming to be louder.]

<They're pretty boring too>
*shrug* "Alright... I can do that. So, my parents are pretty cool. They've always been helpful and stuff, you know doing the things I mentioned earlier. They always trusted me, heh, I kinda abused that sometimes too. They were a bit oblivious to what I'd do when they were away and I wasn't studying with Kasumi, either that or they knew full well and just thought I was smart enough to handle myself... Or something like that."
Chiharu Kinai
Chiharu Kinai

Back to top Go down

Post by Mai Nakamura Thu Jul 11, 2013 4:48 pm

"Ah so they are very trustworthy eh? Well i guess it goes without saying that my mother wanted to keep me for around 100 more years in that other world, but i insisted on moving out before i get life experience. was more fun to me."
Mai Nakamura
Mai Nakamura

Back to top Go down

Post by Chiharu Kinai Thu Jul 11, 2013 9:07 pm

"Eh, trusting and trustworthy are 2 very different things. Yeah, they were trusting, for sure. Trustworthy? I'm not so sure."
Chiharu Kinai
Chiharu Kinai

Back to top Go down

Post by Mai Nakamura Fri Jul 12, 2013 2:33 am

"Oh? How is that?"
Mai Nakamura
Mai Nakamura

Back to top Go down

Post by Chiharu Kinai Fri Jul 12, 2013 2:42 am

*shrug* "They weren't that bad. They just weren't exactly the greatest with promises."
Chiharu Kinai
Chiharu Kinai

Back to top Go down

Post by Mai Nakamura Sun Jul 14, 2013 8:33 pm

"Am i allowed to know what exactly that means?"
Mai Nakamura
Mai Nakamura

Back to top Go down

Post by Chiharu Kinai Sun Jul 14, 2013 9:27 pm

"It's pretty self explanatory, isn't it. Someone who isn't good at keeping their promises has a tendency of not keeping their promises. I really don't see what else I can tell you to elaborate any further."
Chiharu Kinai
Chiharu Kinai

Back to top Go down

Post by Mai Nakamura Mon Jul 15, 2013 12:27 am

"Well to come to that conclusion something must have happened."
Mai Nakamura
Mai Nakamura

Back to top Go down

Post by Chiharu Kinai Mon Jul 15, 2013 12:45 am

"Look, I don't know what you want me to tell you. My parents were awesome, yeah they had their faults, but who doesn't you know. It's like you said, it's our mistakes that make us perfect."
Chiharu Kinai
Chiharu Kinai

Back to top Go down

Post by Mai Nakamura Mon Jul 15, 2013 12:52 am

"Allrighty allrighty, i was just poking around in this hoping to find something, i usually do this alot."
Mai Nakamura
Mai Nakamura

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next