[Open] Moonlit Meanderings

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

[Open] Moonlit Meanderings

Post by Eric Grimm on Tue Jul 02, 2013 12:01 am

A full moon lights up the forest around Yamaku, and a lonely figure stalks through the undergrowth, muttering to itself.

It was roughly 11pm, and Eric had managed to get lost on the way to the rendezvous with Wade and Takeshi to escort a young Mr Veach to their secret compound. A ball of faintly glowing light bobs along behind Eric, slightly illuminating a few husks to anyone who would approach Eric. His cat is padding along behind him, meowing softly and weaving between his legs.

In Eric's hands is a large map with a detailed route towards the meeting-point, but Eric had still managed to get himself lost. He'd followed the line from the base for a few hours, only to have the car break down only a few miles out of Yamaku's forest. He was only running a litle late, and was sure that he'd make it in time.

At least, until the floor is swept out from underneath him by an unknown force slamming into his side and he felt the map slip from his grasp, and then proceed to tumble down a fairly steep hill. He rolls until he is abruptly stopped by a meddling tree, and knocks himself out cold. The husks simply stand at the top of the hill, unable to comprehend the sheer irrationality of a hill.
avatar
Eric Grimm

Posts : 382
Reputation : 8
Join date : 2013-05-06

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: [Open] Moonlit Meanderings

Post by Sayuri Motozaki on Tue Jul 02, 2013 12:23 am

Sayuri wasn't quite sure why she was in the woods that night. A strange curiosity had grabbed hold of her, and before she knew what she was doing she had left the dorms and gone out into the woods, despite Chihiro's protests. She had sellotaped a torch to one of the armrests of her wheelchair to give her a little light, and for protection she had brought her kendo blade, safely holstered at her back. She had not changed into her night clothes, and was wearing the blue dress Yuuji had bought for her a few months prior.

Suddenly she hears something close by; an impact, followed by a series of rustling sounds. Did someone run into a tree? Or was it something more sinister? Sayuri turned her chair round, trying to focus the torchlight on the source of the sounds. "Hello?" She called out into the darkness. "Is someone there?"
avatar
Sayuri Motozaki

Posts : 894
Reputation : 17
Join date : 2013-02-02
Age : 22
Location : Townsville

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: [Open] Moonlit Meanderings

Post by Sumiko Nakagawa on Tue Jul 02, 2013 12:31 am

Sumiko had just left the boys dorm. Waking up in Chris' arms and looking at the time then, She would have stayed but it would leave another embarrassing moment upon her if she had stayed till morning. Though something was slightly bothering her. What Chris had said just before she dozed off. Sumiko takes a small detour into the forest to think about what he was trying to say.
"Did he say something important or was it just a simple question?"
Her thinking stopped by the large amount of noise: Rustling leaves and a thud. She had stopped to look around because it was rather close. Seeing a light off in the distance. Barely able to hear someones voice but not making out any of the words.
"Hello?!' She called out
avatar
Sumiko Nakagawa

Posts : 1065
Reputation : 8
Join date : 2013-03-11

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: [Open] Moonlit Meanderings

Post by Sayuri Motozaki on Tue Jul 02, 2013 12:36 am

Hearing a voice coming from close by, Sayuri turns her chair around and the torchlight falls upon Sumiko. At a distance Sayuri is unable to recognize her.

"Who's there? I'm warning you - I'm armed!" Sayuri's hand strays to the handle of her kendo blade, ready to draw it in case of trouble.
avatar
Sayuri Motozaki

Posts : 894
Reputation : 17
Join date : 2013-02-02
Age : 22
Location : Townsville

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: [Open] Moonlit Meanderings

Post by Sumiko Nakagawa on Tue Jul 02, 2013 12:43 am

Sumiko tries to get closer to the light trying to hear this persons words and again hearing something only being able to hear
'I'm Armed!'
She stops in her tracks and gulps: scared
"I-I'm not going to h-hurt you... whoever you are."
avatar
Sumiko Nakagawa

Posts : 1065
Reputation : 8
Join date : 2013-03-11

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: [Open] Moonlit Meanderings

Post by Eric Grimm on Tue Jul 02, 2013 12:46 am

Eric sits up at the sound of Sayuri's voice.

He automatically calls out "Hello" in his dazed state, only to wince and cover his mouth.

Idiot! Nobody can find me...

He retreats further into the undergrowth and tries to find the source of his disturbance.
avatar
Eric Grimm

Posts : 382
Reputation : 8
Join date : 2013-05-06

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: [Open] Moonlit Meanderings

Post by Sayuri Motozaki on Tue Jul 02, 2013 12:48 am

Wait...that voice sounds familiar... "Nakagawa-san? Is that you?" Sayuri removes her hand from her blade, breathing a sigh of relief. It's just Sumiko. "It's me, Motozaki."

"Hello."

"...did you just hear something?"
avatar
Sayuri Motozaki

Posts : 894
Reputation : 17
Join date : 2013-02-02
Age : 22
Location : Townsville

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: [Open] Moonlit Meanderings

Post by Sumiko Nakagawa on Tue Jul 02, 2013 12:55 am

"Motozaki-San?!"
She also sighs in relief placing her hand on her chest. Thankfully it was someone she knew
'...did you just hear something?'
She answer back
"Hear what?"
She moves in closer following Sayuri's voice
avatar
Sumiko Nakagawa

Posts : 1065
Reputation : 8
Join date : 2013-03-11

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: [Open] Moonlit Meanderings

Post by Sayuri Motozaki on Tue Jul 02, 2013 1:01 am

As Sumiko approached Sayuri could see that it definitely was her. "I dunno, it...kinda sounded like a person's voice...coming from over there somewhere." Sayuri gestures roughly in the direction the initial rustling sounds had come from.
avatar
Sayuri Motozaki

Posts : 894
Reputation : 17
Join date : 2013-02-02
Age : 22
Location : Townsville

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: [Open] Moonlit Meanderings

Post by Sumiko Nakagawa on Tue Jul 02, 2013 1:02 am

She looks where Sayuri is pointing
"I-I don't see anything. Maybe it was just your imagination."
avatar
Sumiko Nakagawa

Posts : 1065
Reputation : 8
Join date : 2013-03-11

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: [Open] Moonlit Meanderings

Post by Sayuri Motozaki on Tue Jul 02, 2013 10:20 am

"Maybe..." Sayuri turns her wheelchair around again, directing the torchlight at the area she was pointing at.
avatar
Sayuri Motozaki

Posts : 894
Reputation : 17
Join date : 2013-02-02
Age : 22
Location : Townsville

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: [Open] Moonlit Meanderings

Post by Eric Grimm on Tue Jul 02, 2013 12:51 pm

[You guys at top or bottom of the hill?]
avatar
Eric Grimm

Posts : 382
Reputation : 8
Join date : 2013-05-06

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: [Open] Moonlit Meanderings

Post by Sumiko Nakagawa on Tue Jul 02, 2013 4:11 pm

[bottom]
Sumiko checks again ,even with the light still seeing nothing
"M-maybe it's best we get out of here Motozaki-san. Hearing things is never a good sign."
avatar
Sumiko Nakagawa

Posts : 1065
Reputation : 8
Join date : 2013-03-11

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: [Open] Moonlit Meanderings

Post by Sayuri Motozaki on Tue Jul 02, 2013 7:02 pm

[I thought we were at the top...but whatever, I'll roll with it]

"I think you're right. It might even be the kidnappers..." Sayuri turns her wheelchair around once more and checks to see that Sumiko is following her before heading off.
avatar
Sayuri Motozaki

Posts : 894
Reputation : 17
Join date : 2013-02-02
Age : 22
Location : Townsville

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: [Open] Moonlit Meanderings

Post by Eric Grimm on Tue Jul 02, 2013 7:34 pm

[Hmm, I was gonna say top because that's where the map landed]

avatar
Eric Grimm

Posts : 382
Reputation : 8
Join date : 2013-05-06

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: [Open] Moonlit Meanderings

Post by Sayuri Motozaki on Tue Jul 02, 2013 8:11 pm

[Then let's just say that we're at the top of the hill.]
avatar
Sayuri Motozaki

Posts : 894
Reputation : 17
Join date : 2013-02-02
Age : 22
Location : Townsville

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: [Open] Moonlit Meanderings

Post by Sumiko Nakagawa on Tue Jul 02, 2013 9:35 pm

[fair enough umm... who goes next? Very Happy]
avatar
Sumiko Nakagawa

Posts : 1065
Reputation : 8
Join date : 2013-03-11

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: [Open] Moonlit Meanderings

Post by Sayuri Motozaki on Tue Jul 02, 2013 10:12 pm

[either you or Eric, I was the last to post in-character]
avatar
Sayuri Motozaki

Posts : 894
Reputation : 17
Join date : 2013-02-02
Age : 22
Location : Townsville

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: [Open] Moonlit Meanderings

Post by Sumiko Nakagawa on Tue Jul 02, 2013 10:15 pm

[I guess I'll go then]
SUmiko follows close behind Sayuri nearly touching her wheelchair close.
"L-let us get out of here then."
avatar
Sumiko Nakagawa

Posts : 1065
Reputation : 8
Join date : 2013-03-11

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: [Open] Moonlit Meanderings

Post by Sayuri Motozaki on Tue Jul 02, 2013 10:26 pm

"Alright." Sayuri finds it a little hard to navigate her way through the dense woods in the darkness, even with the torch beam illuminating the path ahead. Before long she is no longer sure if she is heading the right direction.
avatar
Sayuri Motozaki

Posts : 894
Reputation : 17
Join date : 2013-02-02
Age : 22
Location : Townsville

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: [Open] Moonlit Meanderings

Post by Sumiko Nakagawa on Tue Jul 02, 2013 10:32 pm

Sumiko occationaly looks behind them to see if anyone was following them but with all the darkness and the torch in front it was near impossible to see even a couple of feet in front of where you stand.
"A-are we going the right way?"
She ask with a shaky voice
avatar
Sumiko Nakagawa

Posts : 1065
Reputation : 8
Join date : 2013-03-11

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: [Open] Moonlit Meanderings

Post by Sayuri Motozaki on Tue Jul 02, 2013 10:33 pm

"To be honest...I have no idea." Sayuri shakes her head despairingly. "I think we might even be right back where we started..." Sayuri is starting to get nervous.
avatar
Sayuri Motozaki

Posts : 894
Reputation : 17
Join date : 2013-02-02
Age : 22
Location : Townsville

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: [Open] Moonlit Meanderings

Post by Sumiko Nakagawa on Tue Jul 02, 2013 10:39 pm

"D-don't say that!"
Sumiko starts to panic
"W-we have to get out of here."
She looks around frantically trying to find some sort of landmark or pathway but to no avail
avatar
Sumiko Nakagawa

Posts : 1065
Reputation : 8
Join date : 2013-03-11

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: [Open] Moonlit Meanderings

Post by Sayuri Motozaki on Tue Jul 02, 2013 10:46 pm

Sayuri takes a slow, deep breath in, then out, trying to remain calm. "Do you have your phone on you? If it has a GPS feature or something similar, we could use that to find our way back out of here. I would have brought my own phone, but this dress doesn't have any pockets..."
avatar
Sayuri Motozaki

Posts : 894
Reputation : 17
Join date : 2013-02-02
Age : 22
Location : Townsville

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: [Open] Moonlit Meanderings

Post by Sumiko Nakagawa on Tue Jul 02, 2013 10:49 pm

Sumiko quickly checks her pockets
"W-where is it?!"
looking again and not phone
"I don't have my phone?! No.... I left it back in his room."
avatar
Sumiko Nakagawa

Posts : 1065
Reputation : 8
Join date : 2013-03-11

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: [Open] Moonlit Meanderings

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum