KS: The New Generation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Private] Return to the Clearing

3 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

[Private] Return to the Clearing - Page 2 Empty Re: [Private] Return to the Clearing

Post by Sumiko Nakagawa Wed Jul 17, 2013 10:42 pm

"I-It's okay..."
She tires to keep up her small act and hides her fear
"It was nice to meet you properly this time.."
Sumiko Nakagawa
Sumiko Nakagawa

Back to top Go down

[Private] Return to the Clearing - Page 2 Empty Re: [Private] Return to the Clearing

Post by Takeshi Wed Jul 17, 2013 10:48 pm

The pleasure is all mine Takeshi nods. Unfortunately, none of my children are around to lead you back into town, so would you be at all interested in sharing a cup of tea with me while we wait for them? Please, don't feel obligated to agree - you are a temporary guest and not a prisoner, after all.
Takeshi
Takeshi

Back to top Go down

Post by Sumiko Nakagawa Wed Jul 17, 2013 10:55 pm

She shakes her head
"No, thank you. Maybe next time Takeshi."
She smiles
Sumiko Nakagawa
Sumiko Nakagawa

Back to top Go down

Post by Takeshi Wed Jul 17, 2013 10:57 pm

Very well, then. I shall lead you to your room where you can wait for someone to take you back. I don't know when that will happen, but please, make yourself at home until then. Follow me Takeshi orders and turns around, then starts walking.
Takeshi
Takeshi

Back to top Go down

Post by Sumiko Nakagawa Wed Jul 17, 2013 11:20 pm

She nods and follows
"I-I don't mean to be a bother or anything but... Why all the cybernetics?"
she asks curious about his full body suit hoping ti get at least some information.
Sumiko Nakagawa
Sumiko Nakagawa

Back to top Go down

Post by Takeshi Wed Jul 17, 2013 11:31 pm

It takes Takeshi a few seconds to realize exactly what Sumiko meant. Well, why not? If somebody offered you a longer life, greater strength and faster reflexes, would you not take him up on this offer? After all, you have nothing to lose, except for your so-called "humanity"... But if what people refer to as "humanity" is merely the sum of all weaknesses of the flesh, then good riddance.
Takeshi
Takeshi

Back to top Go down

Post by Sumiko Nakagawa Wed Jul 17, 2013 11:41 pm

"W-what would those weakness be though? Having some humanity can't be all bad..."
She says walking a bat faster to walk next to Takeshi

[anyone else smell cheese?]
Sumiko Nakagawa
Sumiko Nakagawa

Back to top Go down

Post by Takeshi Thu Jul 18, 2013 12:04 am

Well...[b] Takeshi starts talking. [b]What if I told you that, aside from the obvious increases in strength and agility, my cyborgs also do not need to eat or drink? What if I told you that they could live for up to 150 years? What if I told you their bodies were practically indestructible? Even if you hit them with a truck, you'll barely make a dent on their armor. That's the kind of strength we're talking here. All of the might of the human mind without any of the weaknesses of its body to hold it down!
Takeshi
Takeshi

Back to top Go down

Post by Sumiko Nakagawa Thu Jul 18, 2013 12:22 am

"E-even so... You still need to maintain that peek performance. U-Upgrades...replacing parts... i-its can be no better then flesh..."
Her voices gets shaky
Sumiko Nakagawa
Sumiko Nakagawa

Back to top Go down

Post by Takeshi Thu Jul 18, 2013 12:24 am

Upgrades are optional and mostly unnecessary Takeshi explains. As for repairs and maintenance, the self-repairing nanomachines in each cyborg's bodies take care of that. They can't do miracles, at least not yet, but they can do their job just well enough to allow the cybernetic bodies to function practically indefinitely.
Takeshi
Takeshi

Back to top Go down

Post by Sumiko Nakagawa Thu Jul 18, 2013 12:34 am

"So there is no flaw that can be found on a cybernetic body....?"
She asks curiously
"You are invincible?!"
Sumiko Nakagawa
Sumiko Nakagawa

Back to top Go down

Post by Takeshi Thu Jul 18, 2013 12:45 am

Now you're getting it, Takeshi chuckles slightly. All of my life, I've been trying to find a way to make the human body perfect. I finally did just that. Why anyone would choose to reject this perfection is beyond my intellect.
Takeshi
Takeshi

Back to top Go down

Post by Sumiko Nakagawa Thu Jul 18, 2013 1:04 am

She sighs then looks up a Takeshi changing the subject
"What kind of modifications did you make other then the full body? Does your arm change into a weapon like in the movies?"
Sumiko Nakagawa
Sumiko Nakagawa

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2