KS: The New Generation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[OPEN] Rallying Cry

+6
Yuuji Takahashi
Christopher Cook
Wade Wilson Jr.
Satoshi Veach
Tiberius Hawke
Sayuri Motozaki
10 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

[OPEN] Rallying Cry - Page 2 Empty Re: [OPEN] Rallying Cry

Post by Christopher Cook Sun Jul 21, 2013 9:08 pm

I already made a bee line to Eric's hideout, Sayuri. Smile

Last edited by Christopher Cook on Sun Jul 21, 2013 10:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
Christopher Cook
Christopher Cook

Back to top Go down

Post by Sayuri Motozaki Sun Jul 21, 2013 9:49 pm

[Whoops, my bad. Fixed.]
Sayuri Motozaki
Sayuri Motozaki

Back to top Go down

Post by Christopher Cook Sun Jul 21, 2013 10:33 pm

Christopher Cook
Christopher Cook

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiberius Hawke Mon Jul 22, 2013 1:26 am

Hawke noticed a girl he doesn't recognise join the crowd. He nods at her in a silent thanks at her presence.

"I think we should head off now. Shinto and Setsuna only ever seem to hold us back." Hawke says nervously, "If we stay too long Ryuu and Cook might go in without us."

Tiberius Hawke
Tiberius Hawke

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuuji Takahashi Mon Jul 22, 2013 5:56 am

"So... We are going in Blindly? Sounds like a plan lets go!"
Yuuji Takahashi
Yuuji Takahashi

Back to top Go down

Post by Satoshi Veach Mon Jul 22, 2013 7:26 am

[Ughgyod-Satoshi's brain would hurt if he heard that. XD]
Satoshi Veach
Satoshi Veach

Back to top Go down

Post by Sayuri Motozaki Mon Jul 22, 2013 8:59 am

"Alright then. Let's get moving." Sayuri starts to wheel herself forward, joining the crowd as they move out, half-expecting a "Motozaki, stay here" and fully ready to defy it.
Sayuri Motozaki
Sayuri Motozaki

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiberius Hawke Mon Jul 22, 2013 10:28 am

Hawke lets out a whistle and points the crowd in the direction that they're supposed to be going in.

He catches up to the core group and stays silent for a few minutes, thinking out a possible plan of action.

"This isn't going to go well without weapons of some sort..." Hawke says nervously, glancing around to look for anything that could be used.
Tiberius Hawke
Tiberius Hawke

Back to top Go down

Post by Sayuri Motozaki Mon Jul 22, 2013 10:43 am

"I have my kendo blade." Sayuri rests a hand on the blade's handle.
Sayuri Motozaki
Sayuri Motozaki

Back to top Go down

Post by Nayumi Tachibana Mon Jul 22, 2013 11:07 am

"Please wait!" Nayumi yelled out as she noticed the group of students was moving out.

Earlier that day, Wilson had called her over and explained that they would be heading to her father's hideout soon. He told her that she had every right to be with them if she so desired, but ultimately left the choice up to her. The young girl felt conflicted about confronting her parent - on one hand, it would probably be her one and only chance for revenge, which she had desperately desired for years. But on the other, she realized perfectly well that this would be a one-way trip, and the thought of dying, or worse, was terrifying her. But there was something else, something which made her look past her fear. It was hope. With all her heart, the girl had hoped that she would be able to help put a stop to her father's inhuman experiments. And maybe, just maybe... Everything would turn out just fine at the end. After all, there was always a chance, as small as it was, that the situation could be resolved with a happy ending.

"I would... I would like to come with you, if that is okay" she spoke quietly.
Nayumi Tachibana
Nayumi Tachibana

Back to top Go down

Post by Setsuna Sequenze Mon Jul 22, 2013 2:03 pm

*Setsuna walks down the hallway and faced the group, not seeing everyone at first glance he started talking.*
"I heard you guys want to go somewhere dangerous? I know it isn't really my concern anymore, as not only Shinto but also I did in fact fuck up hard time.
However, i cannot do more than just sincerely Apologizing.
We did our own research, and figured out that that guy is part of the branch that tried to kill me so it just got really personal.
*Compared to his nearly always calm himself, his tongue was really sharp and cutted through the air like a hot knife through butter.*
"I hope you take my apology, we will be obedient under your command, Shinto will join us in around 5 minutes. We won't try to take over unless you ask us, so don't think of us as a problem, more or less like some more extra manpower."
*he just then realized that nayumi is with the group, he throws her a very surprised glance.*
"Oh?
I see. Another reason to come."
Setsuna Sequenze
Setsuna Sequenze

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiberius Hawke Tue Jul 23, 2013 1:13 am

Hawke smiles at the new arrivals, and gives a short wave to Nayumi and gives Setsuna's shoulder a squeeze.

"We'll be needing your help." He says with a worried tone, his eyes turning dark. "I think our best bet for weapons is equipment from the dojo; I'm pretty sure there's an ample stock of bokken and shinai." Hawke pauses for a few seconds, "as loathe as I am to fight crime by committing crime, I think petty theft is a few rungs below vile experiments on human beings."

Another whistle from Hawke directs the group towards the gym. There's a few signs of nervousness in the crowd, and as soon as weapons are mentioned a few people peel off from the crowd. As they leave Hawke flashes an angry glance, "That's fine! We'll rescue our FRIENDS by ourselves!" He shouts after them.
Tiberius Hawke
Tiberius Hawke

Back to top Go down

Post by Chiharu Kinai Tue Jul 23, 2013 1:39 am

Definitely glad hawke couldn't see her wince as she walked behind him.

"Don't you think that those unwilling to help would be more a hinderence than anything?"
Chiharu Kinai
Chiharu Kinai

Back to top Go down

Post by Shinto Sequenze Tue Jul 23, 2013 9:40 am

*Shinto now also arrives at the group*
Hmm...
*his voice tones down to a very silent but serious tone*
While i do appreciate your strength and moral, you know our estimated chance of any kind of victory is around 5% with an loss rate around 90%? Unless some miracles happen, i would say goodbye to all your friends now, tell them you move away and if you are surviving i would tell them that your parents decided differently after you asked them nicely or something like that.
Shinto Sequenze
Shinto Sequenze

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiberius Hawke Tue Jul 23, 2013 10:27 am

Hawke looks at Chiharu blankly.

"Why are they unwilling to help? Their peers are being tortured and suffering a fate worse than death just so Takeshi can fulfil his morbid fantasy. Not helping in this situation doesn't sit well with me. Sure, they might be scared, but we all are."

Following his short speech, Hawke listens in silence to Shinto, "5% sounds better than I could have hoped. And that last 5% could mean a draw, so 10% chance of coming out alive.... Those are odds I can work with."
Tiberius Hawke
Tiberius Hawke

Back to top Go down

Post by Sayuri Motozaki Tue Jul 23, 2013 11:00 am

Sayuri takes a deep breath to steady herself. Upon hearing Shinto's words, she dials a number on Ryuu's phone and puts it to her ear. With her hands off the wheels of her chair, she slows almost to a stop until another student takes up her chair and pushes her along.

"Hello? Father? It's me, Sayuri. I'm calling from this number as I don't have my own phone on me at the moment. [...] I am fine. But- [...] Yes. I am aware of the disappearances going on in the area. I will be safe. Don't worry. Some people are heading out there now to take care of it. [...] Something like the police. [...] I promise. Father...I love you. I'm sorry for all the trouble I caused you recently. I..." Sayuri's voice catches in her throat. "-I love you and mother very much. Okay? [...] No, Father. Nothing is wrong. Trust me. [...] Okay. I love you. Goodbye."

As Sayuri's father bids her goodbye, Sayuri cherishes the words, fearing that may be the last she ever hears her father say. She hangs up, quietly thanks the student for wheeling her along while she made the call, and carries on under her own power, her phone in her lap and tears in her eyes.
Sayuri Motozaki
Sayuri Motozaki

Back to top Go down

Post by Wade Wilson Jr. Tue Jul 23, 2013 1:36 pm

Wade listens to Sayuri's conversation briefly, then pulls out his own phone and looks at it for a second, not entirely sure about whether or not he should just call somebody as well. He doesn't particularly care about what his classmates would think of his sudden disappearance, but there was one person in particular whose voice he absolutely needed to hear before dying. 'I'll be right back! Don't go anywhere without me, alright, guys?' he grins and shows a thumbs up, then walks over just out of sight, ensuring no one [except for Chiharu, but he doesn't know that] would be able to listen in on his conversation. With trembling hands, Wade calls the number and places the phone next to his ear.

'Yo, sis. What's up? Nan, nothing happened, I just... I just felt like calling you, okay? It's not like I love you or anything' he chuckles. 'How's the little one? Well, with a mom like you, you can't really expect her to kick less, y'know?' Wade smiles, then sighs and leans back once Andrea asks him exactly why he called her. 'I'm about to do something really fucking stupid, sis... Something that will most likely get me killed' he answers honestly. Just because his sister had broken the promise of being always honest in their conversations didn't mean he was about to as well. 'Yeah, it's about the disappearances. We know where we are, and... A bunch of friends and I are gonna go and try to bust them out. I've been undercover there for months and learned a lot of things, so I expect most of them will come back alive... But I probably won't. Their leader will absolutely kill me once he learns I betrayed him. You should know how ruthless he is - he's one Takeshi Tachibana. ... Sis, it's okay. I don't give a shit about any of this right now. Just... Let's make another promise instead. Promise me that you'll take good care of your daughter, okay? Just... Just love her just as much as you loved me, that's all I'm asking'

After Andrea tearfully asks him to promise to come back alive, no matter what, Wade closes the phone before giving an answer and leans back, then starts crying quietly.
Wade Wilson Jr.
Wade Wilson Jr.

Back to top Go down

Post by Shinto Sequenze Tue Jul 23, 2013 4:35 pm

If you go in there, expecting to be one of the 10% surviving, then please do not come at all. We need teamwork to keep the number that low.
Again, maybe i am just overestimating people here.

But one more thing

I fought a Husk hand to hand before, so did Satoshi and Cook. But what i am going at is that in the moment we are getting overwhelmed you strife for the goal and leave me behind.

I am fighting against the odds since i was born, and at least i can trust my body to take them with me. or at least, attempting to do so. I think its more important to overwhelm our target than some minions, if your body decides to hate you while you fight the boss, you can be save,but if you fight alone against a group of minions, you are dead.

I can try to get away if it looks cheesy as well, but for example lets take setsuna, if his arm musculature tells him to piss off, he is history.

I am not trying to be a leader or a hero here, i fucked up before, all i am trying to do is to conserve the strength of the group as a total so we can unleash hell if we need to. Just do not abandon your comrades. That is the most important thing. If 2 or more of us fall, the rest will surely come after if you start getting demoralized.

I am almost certain we can take the target out. He is maybe strong but yet there must be some weak points or lucky situations in which we can win. Nothing can`t be beat.
Shinto Sequenze
Shinto Sequenze

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiberius Hawke Tue Jul 23, 2013 6:33 pm

"You think I meant that I want to be the 10% left surviving? Hell no. You said we have a 10% chance of victory, not of surviving. If you think I'm selfish enough to make sure I survive at all costs you better think again. I don't give a shit if I die, dying for a victory is better than surviving for a failure."
Tiberius Hawke
Tiberius Hawke

Back to top Go down

Post by Chiharu Kinai Tue Jul 23, 2013 11:40 pm

"Before we start falling on our swords, how about we get some first? Does this dojo you mentioned have any kind of security or anything?"
Chiharu Kinai
Chiharu Kinai

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiberius Hawke Fri Jul 26, 2013 6:23 pm

"Not that I'm aware of. I mean, it's school time so I'm sure it will be open to let people practice."

They arrive at the doors of the dojo to find it thankfully unlocked. Hawke leads the group inside to search for some suitable weapons.

"Is there any body armor? You guys use that in Kendo right? Something like fencing armor?"
Tiberius Hawke
Tiberius Hawke

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2