Scene 1. Act 1. Painting the town red.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Scene 1. Act 1. Painting the town red.

Post by Vivian Sakui on Mon Feb 04, 2013 9:58 pm

*Vivian sits alone at a foreign, empty table, her fingers trace and glide across the brushstrokes of her painting. Each brushstroke was more rough then the other. Her emerald green eyes gaze across the "art" she has made. The painting consists of nothing anyone but Vivian could make out. The black fades perfectly with the other mess of colors added to the painting. Vivian closes her eyes, and sighs as if she wasn't satisfied with her work. "This isn't what it looked like.." she silently thinks to herself, her quiet demeanor gives out a chilling atmosphere, "I really dislike my depictions of what I see... I feel like I get it all wrong." She thinks to herself again, she sets the picture down and continues to stare. To someone else, the painting would look very childlike and disgusting, to Vivian, the piece in front of her is a nightmare she sees almost every night. She rests her head on the palm of her paint cover hand, and begins to paint another picture out of sheer boredom.*

Vivian Sakui

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Scene 1. Act 1. Painting the town red.

Post by Asterick Kitomi on Mon Feb 04, 2013 10:02 pm

Asterick walks into the art room with a sketchpad in hand, he doesn't notice the girl until he see's a glimpse of the painting she did, he can hear her mumble to herself.

"Hmm?", he walks over to the painting she disregarded, "What's that?"
Asterick Kitomi

View user profile http://Anonymous-Arias.DeviantART.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Vivian Sakui on Mon Feb 04, 2013 10:10 pm

*Vivian stares at the young man for a bit. she opens her mouth and speaks in a tad bit high tone.* What is what? *She realizes that the boy was talking about the monstrosity she created, she sighs and thinks to herself once more. "God I wish I wasn't deaf." She frantically signs a bombardment of hand gestures.* [ Hello, who are you?] *Vivian hopes that the young man in front of her understands sign language to avoid her own discomfort.*
Vivian Sakui

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Asterick Kitomi on Mon Feb 04, 2013 10:18 pm

She's deaf? Crap, he thinks to himself. He ponders for a moment, unable to read sign and cannot even do it for lack of a left arm. He grabs his sketchbook and writes "What's the painting on the ground"?
Asterick Kitomi

Back to top Go down

Post by Vivian Sakui on Mon Feb 04, 2013 10:41 pm

*Vivian picks up her own worn out notebook, the cover is stained with coffee stains and a couple doodles. She writes down on the notebook "It's a creature I see in my dreams, It tried to eat me once." She tilts her head and smiles at her reply,she doodles a little creature before showing him the note.*
I.. I can talk.. I-it's just un... Un.. uncomfortable to me..
*She takes the painting that she was working on and begins to paint on it as if she's more interested in the painting more then the conversation.*
Vivian Sakui

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Asterick Kitomi on Mon Feb 04, 2013 10:46 pm

He looks at the little doodle, he's interested in this creature. He doodles a little creature by it, he writes "I understand, do you know why it ate you?"

I'm determined to find more about this creature, he thinks to himself.
Asterick Kitomi

Back to top Go down

Post by Vivian Sakui on Mon Feb 04, 2013 11:03 pm

*She looks at the note in a curious demeanor, and replies. "Oh, I was talking about how he looked like a dummy. So he got mad. I threw a fireball at him." *She continues to paint the painting she was working on.*
Vivian Sakui

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Asterick Kitomi on Mon Feb 04, 2013 11:11 pm

"Hmm", he thinks for a moment, then writes; "My old mental hospital had a dream watching program, my parents almost put me in it. Don't know why that reminds me of this, but you look rather busy so I'll leave you to your painting", he gets up and goes back to his own table to sketch.
Asterick Kitomi

Back to top Go down

Post by Vivian Sakui on Mon Feb 04, 2013 11:26 pm

*Vivian waves goodbye and continues to paint her painting.*
Vivian Sakui

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top