[Private] Some Much Needed Talking

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

[Private] Some Much Needed Talking

Post by Wade Wilson Jr. on Sun Jul 14, 2013 8:18 pm

Wade knocks a few times on Satoshi's cell door before quickly inputting the password on the keypad. It has already been about two weeks since Satoshi was captured, and the boy figured it's about time to check up on his friend. Carefully, Wade steps inside the cell and approaches the prisoner, ignoring the stench filling up the small room.

'Yo' he smiles a little as he crouches down next to him. 'How're you doing?'
Wade Wilson Jr.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: [Private] Some Much Needed Talking

Post by Satoshi Veach on Sun Jul 14, 2013 8:46 pm

Right after the door slides open a small jingle of metallic chiming echos around the room.

'How're you doing?'

The jingling turns into a wave of clanking.

The chains stop all noise when a dark silhouette almost instantly appears in front of the visitor.

Each link stretched to their limit. Leaving my body much closer to him than my limbs.

Not a sound escapes me.

My body is sore on my wrists and ankles but I look much stronger than when I was first picked up. Each feature on my body a little more defined.
Satoshi Veach

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Wade Wilson Jr. on Sun Jul 14, 2013 8:50 pm

Wade sighs. 'Hey, come on, now... We might be on opposing sides, but it's still me. I'm still Wade Wilson, the... The Flaming Faggot, I believe they called me' he chuckles, still kneeling down just out of reach. 'Look, I'm sorry this happened, I really am. But let's be fully honest here - I'm the only chance of leading a normal fucking conversation you've had in two weeks. So you can either keep playing the silent game... Or you can talk to me. I'm sure there's plenty of questions floating around your head'
Wade Wilson Jr.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Satoshi Veach on Sun Jul 14, 2013 9:11 pm

I waste no time.

"Why."
Satoshi Veach

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Wade Wilson Jr. on Sun Jul 14, 2013 9:13 pm

'Why the hell not? You're lonely, I'm bored, and any second now...' Wade looks back. 'A couple of your friends will come knocking on the door while bringing Nayumi Tachibana with them. There'll be a little fight, the good doctor will convince his daughter of why his cause is just and we all go home. So I figured, why not kill some time till then? But hey, if you'd rather roll around in your own shit all by yourself, that's fine too' he says as he stands back up.
Wade Wilson Jr.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Satoshi Veach on Sun Jul 14, 2013 9:31 pm

My speech is a growl. Almost through clenched teeth.

"That's not what I meant!"

I move back and launch myself back forward.

A thud echos from the connection to the chains behind me.

"WHY."
Satoshi Veach

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Wade Wilson Jr. on Sun Jul 14, 2013 9:37 pm

Wade doesn't even blink when Satoshi lunges at him. He thinks for a few seconds about exactly how to answer the questions. 'Well... To be perfectly honest, I think it's because you laughed at Dr. T's plan. If you hadn't, I think the might have at least lost the chains. He might've even given you some space to move around the facility. I mean, the guy doesn't care about whether or not you'll try to escape. The only reason you did it last time is because he wanted you to. But no, you just HAD to go and be yourself... Hell, even I'm not THAT stupid as to laugh with a gun pointed at my face!'
Wade Wilson Jr.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Satoshi Veach on Sun Jul 14, 2013 10:10 pm

I crack a grin again.

That was because the only possible way you could make such a traumatized girl work in this equation is only if you frightened her into it.

That is something you can't do in your situation.

You're trying to fix something that's broken with the tool that broke her.

She already is disgusted by her body's state and showed that she hated the idea of it happening to someone else.

"You may have brought a silenced weapon but you could silence it until it had the power of a hooker pistol and it still would of been too loud to be any normal noise in the school."

"If I'm correct, you were to likely have been chambering a .22 or .9mm since it had to be smuggled into Japan. That is unless you were supplied by Takeshi if he knows anything about firearms."

"Anyway, even a .22 would be too loud. Especially with the brass hitting the tile floor."

"Getting shot would have also left too much evidence. Too much blood and the blood and various remains would scatter at a specific way."

"The only way you could of gotten out is if you left right after and didn't stop to clean it."

"Everyone, including Ms. Tachibana, would know it was your forces and would make your plan crumble to a halt after Takeshi's death."

"You're lucky you knocked me out. I had no intention of leaving the school alive."

"So tell me, Mr. Secret Agent-master of stealth. Was I really that stupid?"

Smartass.
Satoshi Veach

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Wade Wilson Jr. on Sun Jul 14, 2013 10:30 pm

Wade laughs out loud. 'Alright, alright, you got me - I had absolutely no intention of shooting you down, that was just a stupid bluff. Takeshi would've probably killed me if I did it anyway. He's making himself to be this big, bad villain, but really, he doesn't want anyone to die. Really, you don't know how soft this guy is inside until you've heard him singing the General's Song from Gilbert & Sullivan!' he chuckles. 'Takeshi, he's, uh... You gotta understand his situation here. The guy's had everything, and he lost it because the person he trusted most in the world betrayed him and stole his company. His wife was planning to divorce him and take his home, his money and his daughter away from him, and his inventions would be worth jack shit without his resources. He had his back against the wall, and fell out with the wrong people. The result... Well, you know her as Nayumi Tachibana' Wade kneels down again. 'Look, I'm not telling you this to make you feel sorry for him. I'm telling you this so that you can understand his situation a bit. Cybernetics are all this guy has'
Wade Wilson Jr.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Satoshi Veach on Sun Jul 14, 2013 10:48 pm

"Cybernetics may have been his talent..."

My head lifts up to face Wade.

"...but fate told him that it wasn't his calling."

I stand.

"So he turned to kidnapping children and empty promises to keep them from screaming before their bodies reject their new parts and they die."

My body turns. Chains sing in the air.

My back faces Wade while I walk away.

"I'll understand when I become as cruel as the both of you..."

I sit in shadow. Facing the wall. My knees in my arms.

I have nothing left to say.

I may be in a room of defecation but I wonder who truly is more filthy between the two of us...
Satoshi Veach

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Wade Wilson Jr. on Sun Jul 14, 2013 10:54 pm

'I...' Wade thinks about what he has to say, but can't come up with anything. 'You got me once again. Vivian, Lucas, Eric, Sumiko... They've all got a year at best. Takeshi doesn't even have that much. But there's something you forget - Nayumi Tachibana's transformation happened years ago... And she's still all fine and dandy' he grins. 'Don't you get it? The process has been perfected already! It just takes a shitload of time to create a cyborg that won't fall apart - time that Takeshi didn't have. Future cyborgs are going to be perfect, or so the good doctor claims'
Wade Wilson Jr.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Satoshi Veach on Sun Jul 14, 2013 11:10 pm

The grey around me is not disturbed in the slightest.

No movement at all.
Satoshi Veach

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Wade Wilson Jr. on Sun Jul 14, 2013 11:16 pm

Wade keeps quiet for a few seconds, just to make sure he won't get an answer. You know, I was expecting you to have a few more questions for me. For example, "Hey, Wade, what's your deal in all of this? Why are you suddenly interested in a plot to take over the world when all you've been interested in thus far is putting your dick in as much Asian pussy as possible?", or maybe something along the lines of "Why don't you have any cybernetic implants yet even though you're no longer acting as a spy inside the school?". Of course, I would've been totally satisfied with something like "How's Kuriko?", or "Is she even alive?". You know, just to... check out on the person you love the most in the region' he sighs. 'She was right, you really are a worthless boyfriend...'
Wade Wilson Jr.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Satoshi Veach on Sun Jul 14, 2013 11:19 pm

"I know how she is..."

*Chingle*

My head dips further.

"...What I want to know is how much T changed her..."
Satoshi Veach

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Wade Wilson Jr. on Sun Jul 14, 2013 11:22 pm

Wade laughs out. 'You'll see her. In time. For now, all you need to do is talk to me. Because I'm the only sympathetic face around here, and I'm currently your only chance of getting your damn toilet unplugged, so you don't want to be fucking with me, alright?' Wade says and sits down, then leans against the wall opposite of Satoshi. 'You know, you keep claiming that you're such a genius and all, so tell me... Why do you think I joined up with this entire gig? Why do you think I betrayed my friends and threw my entire life away? Give me an honest answer here. What do you think?'
Wade Wilson Jr.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Satoshi Veach on Sun Jul 14, 2013 11:27 pm

I never knew much about Wade's back story so I go for the obvious answer.

"...From the little I know about you and your past I'd say it's the same as T's."

"The physical furtherment of the human race at the cost of mental furtherment."

"Now..."

*Chingle*

My arms move tighter around my legs.

"Tell me about Kuriko-san."
Satoshi Veach

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Wade Wilson Jr. on Sun Jul 14, 2013 11:30 pm

'Hmm, interesting... And what do I care about the improvement of the human race? Why would I sacrifice all I know and love for something like that, huh?'
Wade Wilson Jr.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Satoshi Veach on Sun Jul 14, 2013 11:43 pm

"I DON'T KNOW WHY, WADE."

"I don't fucking know why-I know nothing of your past as you know nothing of mine."

"You want me to make an apple from a seed without growing the tree first."

"Now tell me about Kuriko!"
Satoshi Veach

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Wade Wilson Jr. on Sun Jul 14, 2013 11:49 pm

He looks towards he door, then back at Satoshi. 'Keep your voice down. No one knows I'm here, and the last thing either of us wants is for the others to get suspicious, alright?'

The boy sighs. 'As I said, you'll meet Kuriko soon enough. In any case, I only brought her up to get your attention. Otherwise, yeah, you're exactly on the money - there's a lot of stuff you don't know. But not about me, or Takeshi, or anyone else. Tell me... How do you suppose Dr. T has been financing all of his research? A complete cybernetic conversion takes billions of yen. A criminal running from the law can't possibly have the amount necessary to convert all these people. Are you starting to get the picture?'
Wade Wilson Jr.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Satoshi Veach on Mon Jul 15, 2013 12:11 am

The main interest taken out of play, I loosen my grip.

I no longer have a lot of interest in the conversation.

"Pff."

"He either has people working for him or he has employers."

"I'll bet it's employers, though."

"What I don't understand is organized crime couldn't even pay for something like that."

"Government? It's possible but I don't think they would stoop so low."

"Who cares, though? What's it have to do with this conversation and why are you pointing it out to me?"
Satoshi Veach

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Wade Wilson Jr. on Mon Jul 15, 2013 9:45 am

'Stop being a smartass and just listen, alright? I'm providing you with valuable exposition' Wade says, kind of annoyed. 'You're right, there is someone backing this. An employer. As of right now, she's the head of an unbelievably powerful organization known as the Sequenze Family. Ring any bells?'
Wade Wilson Jr.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Satoshi Veach on Mon Jul 15, 2013 5:46 pm

...*knn*..

I start to crack up again. Not at Takeshi or Wade, but at Setsuna now.

"HAHAHAHAHA!!"

After I calm down a little, I speak.

"The-! Haha! The dude had told me his family wasn't like tha-hahaha! Like that the first day I met him!"

Finally, I calm down the rest.

"Stupid kid not even knowing what his family is about."
Satoshi Veach

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Wade Wilson Jr. on Mon Jul 15, 2013 6:09 pm

'Yep, Setsuna keeps going on and on about a "corrupted branch" or whatever, but there's no way just a branch could have access to so much money. It's gotta be the main thing that's standing behind Takeshi. I don't think Shinto's involved in this, so I suppose exactly what you consider the "main thing" is just a matter of opinion... But yeah, the Sequenze's biggest branch is behind this. And they're being led by someone whose name itself can make powerful people tremble'
Wade Wilson Jr.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Satoshi Veach on Mon Jul 15, 2013 10:09 pm

"This helps my understanding further but..."

"Why are you telling me this information?"
Satoshi Veach

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Wade Wilson Jr. on Mon Jul 15, 2013 10:49 pm

Wade stays still for a few seconds. 'Because I don't think I'll survive the next few days'

He leans back against the wall and looks up at the ceiling. 'I've had this dream of being killed for a few weeks now. Every single night. It can't be just a coincidence, and it's not something I can just... dismiss. As of right now, I'm up to my neck in shit, and I'm not just referring to your little corner over there. If one of your friends doesn't kill me when they burst in, one of Takeshi's "children" will once they realize most of my reason for joining them was to learn more about who's pulling the strings. And if they spare me... Then my father probably won't. Let's face it, no matter what, I'm probably not making it out of here alive. And if I die, then I need someone to keep tabs on the woman behind Takeshi. She's far too dangerous to be left unchecked'

The boy lowers his head and looks at Satoshi. 'Can I count on you to be that person?'
Wade Wilson Jr.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top