KS: The New Generation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Private] Some Much Needed Talking

2 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

[Private] Some Much Needed Talking - Page 2 Empty Re: [Private] Some Much Needed Talking

Post by Satoshi Veach Mon Jul 15, 2013 11:44 pm

My interest rises again.

Ah...dreams. The subject of mental state of being...

A subject I know much better.

I'll have to examine further in a little bit here.

"That's if I make it out as well."

"However, I will keep an eye on Setsuna's crowd."

"First, though. Questions."

I turn myself around.

"One. Is it acceptable that I talk about it with Setsuna himself? You know, to make sure he has every one of his dogs on a leash?"

"Two. Who exactly is your father and what does he have to do with that woman?"

Knowing Wade, he's probbably in close with her....if you know what I mean.

"Three. Tell me about this...dream you have.-Explain it to me."
Satoshi Veach
Satoshi Veach

Back to top Go down

[Private] Some Much Needed Talking - Page 2 Empty Re: [Private] Some Much Needed Talking

Post by Wade Wilson Jr. Mon Jul 15, 2013 11:51 pm

Wade grins widely. 'Now we're talking! Alright, let's see... Sure, you can talk to Setsuna about it. I'm guessing he'll be overjoyed to know that the one who leads the so-called "corrupted branch" is right here in the city. As for my father, he really has nothing to do with this, I'm just pretty sure he's going to kill me after he learns about what I've done' he chuckles a bit before regaining his composure. 'The woman... I don't really know all that much about her, but the more I learn, the more scared I'm getting. We're not related by blood, but... I suppose it's fair to call her my sister' the boy confesses as he brings his knees up. 'She's like an... avatar of everything evil in the world. You know Akira, the school counselor? She already killed her months ago, alongside her wife Eos and more than one hundred other people. No one even noticed a goddamn thing!'
Wade Wilson Jr.
Wade Wilson Jr.

Back to top Go down

Post by Satoshi Veach Tue Jul 16, 2013 2:01 am

"Huh?"

Huh?

"N-nevermind."

Lets just move on.

No wait. One thing.

"If she's your sister then you would know her name, correct?"
Satoshi Veach
Satoshi Veach

Back to top Go down

Post by Wade Wilson Jr. Tue Jul 16, 2013 9:15 am

'Heh, sure I do' Wade smiles. 'Now, brace yourself, because if you know what her name means, you'd know how fucked we are. Her name... is Angela Harway'
Wade Wilson Jr.
Wade Wilson Jr.

Back to top Go down

Post by Satoshi Veach Tue Jul 16, 2013 4:58 pm

"From the Harway Corporation?"

"I know next to nothing about them as a company but I know more about the situation with them."

"They were a large monopolizing-conglomerate that suddenly collapsed."

"Hundreds of thousands were left unemployed and Japan's economy dropped another deuce so there was a large wave of emigration by those effected from their home countries into America where the economy continued to grow thanks to the government mills producing the new material."

"It's unofficial but I also noticed a small growth in South Korea's military arsenal since then while most NATO countries' economies were boosted."

Hmm...how does this fit in?

"So...You're saying that Tachibana is tapping into not only his personal savings from his company but Harway's as well?"

"Wont they run out in a little while at the rate T's researching? The stuff he's doing can probably get quite expensive..."
Satoshi Veach
Satoshi Veach

Back to top Go down

Post by Wade Wilson Jr. Tue Jul 16, 2013 9:21 pm

'Nah, Takeshi has no control over Tachibana Industries. His partner pulled the rug from under him and claimed the company for himself. We're talking about the Harways, or what's left of them, uniting with the Sequenzes and producing something extraordinary. The project that turned Nayumi Tachibana into a cyborg was also fully backed by the Harways. But there's something peculiar. Nayumi was only the test subject of the experiment, the one they tested their new tech on to see if it would kill the host or not. The true subject, the one that benefited the most from the research, was Angela Harway herself'

Wade leans back as he tries to remember the detail. 'I read all about it in Takeshi's notes. Apparently, Angela always had a fully synthetic body, ever since she was, like, twelve. Back then, that shit was awkward as hell - slow, unresponsive, and more likely to make you trip over than to allow you to walk again. She was the first full-body cyborg back before cybernetic implants were even a thing... And she still scored the highest among all the other children training to become assassins for the Harway Corporation. She had just entered puberty when the Harway Corporation fell, and she swore revenge on the two people that destroyed it. Few years back, she used what was left of the Harways' fortune to back Takeshi Tachibana and allow him to turn her into the most advanced cyborg in the world. Once that was accomplished, she put her plan into action. The first person responsible for the fall of the Harway Corporation, Akira Satou, was killed a few months ago, as I told you. The second... is Andrea Wilson. My sister'

The boy sighs and looks down. 'You get it, don't you? She's trying to get to Andrea through me. This whole thing was my fucking fault...'
Wade Wilson Jr.
Wade Wilson Jr.

Back to top Go down

Post by Satoshi Veach Wed Jul 17, 2013 3:21 am

'other children training to become assassins for the Harway Corporation.'

...Wut?

'You get it, don't you? She's trying to get to Andrea through me. This whole thing was my fucking fault...'

"Yeah."

"Now..maybe if someone wasn't such a dick, that someone wouldn't be in this mess and would of at least helped us halt production of...*sigh*..the assassins."

Before Wade can bitch at me I halt his speech and pipe up instead.

"First things first, if you get out of here. Find your sister. That should be obvious."

"Now, tell me about this dream of your's."
Satoshi Veach
Satoshi Veach

Back to top Go down

Post by Wade Wilson Jr. Wed Jul 17, 2013 9:59 am

'Well, yeah, obviously. Angela Harway needs to be stopped before she kills Andrea... or just comes around for a big fucking family reunion. Both options are equally bad...' Wade sighs as he tries to remember more details about the dream. 'It's never exactly the same twice, but the recurring element is that someone I trust implicitly gets me killed. Sometimes they stab me with a sword, other times they shoot me... Once or twice they just ran their fucking hands through my chest and ripped my still-beating heart out. It fucking hurt' he shudders. 'I'm not sure exactly who's killing me, though, but with a recurring dream like that out of nowhere, I can't afford to take it lightly'
Wade Wilson Jr.
Wade Wilson Jr.

Back to top Go down

Post by Satoshi Veach Wed Jul 17, 2013 6:08 pm

"Dreams..."

"Sometimes a window into your true self. Sometimes a window into your imagination."

"Sometimes even a window into the past...or even the future on rare occasions."

"The human mind is a magnificent thing."

"What you are experiencing is possibly related to fear."

"The dreams started after you joined Tachibana, correct?"

"Your mind may be taking that fear and projecting it into your dreams. It's a common thing."

"The mind will often attack various fears of certain people. That's what nightmares are."

"However, make no mistake. You are indeed in danger so it may very well be telling your future when it isn't even meaning to."

I know that's possible because there have been instances when my very own mind has given me a short video-type image of what lies ahead.

It may have been unimportant things like opening a door at a certain angle, time, and in a certain amount of light because my mind is a total dick and doesn't think I should know anything about my ass getting kidnapped but it's possible.

On two occasions it saved my life in a multiplayer game, which was helpful. 'TAKE THAT FATE! YOUSAH NOTHIN' BUDDAH BITCH-*Rocket hits my face*'
Satoshi Veach
Satoshi Veach

Back to top Go down

Post by Wade Wilson Jr. Wed Jul 17, 2013 10:55 pm

'Fucking tell me about it' Wade laughs. 'If by some miracle I don't die in the crossfire when the students get here, Angela Harway will totally kill me to draw my sister here. There's, like, a 2% chance of me walking out of this alive, dreams or no dreams'
Wade Wilson Jr.
Wade Wilson Jr.

Back to top Go down

Post by Satoshi Veach Wed Jul 17, 2013 11:08 pm

"My advice to you is to choose a side you will be happy with and stick with it this time."

"One that agrees with your morals."

That is a must if you are Wade. Some have a low moral drive. He isn't uncaring enough to stay on a side he doesn't agree with.
Satoshi Veach
Satoshi Veach

Back to top Go down

Post by Wade Wilson Jr. Wed Jul 17, 2013 11:18 pm

Wade shakes his head. 'This isn't about taking sides, Satoshi. You think I joined up with Takeshi just because I was bored? Come on, I'm not that stupid. He had information on my sister, info that was hidden from me, and that was the only way I could learn it. And in the process, I learned that I had another sister - one that wouldn't hesitate to rip my head off just to get back at Andrea for something that happened fifteen fucking years ago. This isn't about morality and ideology anymore. It's about survival'
Wade Wilson Jr.
Wade Wilson Jr.

Back to top Go down

Post by Satoshi Veach Thu Jul 18, 2013 12:03 am

"What did you expect would happen after leaving Tachibana?"

"You think the group you guys started back at Yamaku think we can take down Takeshi? Hell no!"

"We decided to move against him because if we don't this will all continue for us. This is practically a suicide mission we had planned and we all knew it."

"A fraction of the student body of a school for disabled verses a small army."

"If the students lose and you leave, Tachibana will hunt you as well."

"You're looking at Sparticus's last stand and betting that his forces will defeat the Roman army, Wade. Whether you knew about everyone hunting you or not, you should of at least thought of that."

"Not to mention..."

I rub the back of my head where I was hit.

"You also got rid of the one who is most experienced with the militia instead of accidentally leaving me with an opening to escape."
Satoshi Veach
Satoshi Veach

Back to top Go down

Post by Wade Wilson Jr. Thu Jul 18, 2013 1:17 am

Wade chuckles. 'Nah, dude, I don't think you get it. It's not my survival I'm interested in. I don't give a shit about myself. I mean, my life is mostly videogames and sex, and I haven't been getting much of either lately. However... No matter what, I need to ensure my sister Andrea lives. I can't allow Angela to kill her'

The boy leans back against the wall and looks up. 'She's six months pregnant now, you know. She called me a few weeks ago to let me know I'm gonna have a niece. She sounded so happy... I can't let her lose it, man. And I'd do anything to protect her. Even if it means dying... Or killing a whole lot of people'
Wade Wilson Jr.
Wade Wilson Jr.

Back to top Go down

Post by Satoshi Veach Thu Jul 18, 2013 2:04 am

"Well then, you should know what crime you've committed in my eyes by taking me out of the only chance I had to personally helping Kuriko."

(Satoshi-thoughts: ┻━┻ ︵ヽ(`Д´)ノ︵ ┻━┻ )

My voice turns a little more cold for a little bit. It may be dark but it's easy to imagine what my stare looks like.

"It looks like you're going to have to help those back at Yamaku with everything you know."

"If you truly care more for your sister than yourself, you'll increase the odds of Tachibana's downfall even if it puts you at the mercy of those you just gave information to."

"Because, as it currently stands, the students have a single-digit chance of being triumphant and it's mostly because the only people I know have knowledge of ghosting is...well..Yuuji because I gave him a lecture on one occasion for it."

"The bad news with that was it was for hiding in plain sight in a crowded area."

We can only hope someone I don't know who is in the team likes sneaking around as much as I do.

...Or is at least as adept to it as I pride myself to be.
Satoshi Veach
Satoshi Veach

Back to top Go down

Post by Wade Wilson Jr. Thu Jul 18, 2013 2:17 am

'Hey, come on, now, you underestimate me' Wade smiles. 'You really think I spent so much time undercover and couldn't come up with a proper plan? Come on, I know EXACTLY how to beat those guys. I mean, sure, getting you imprisoned here wasn't part of the plan, but in the long run, it might actually help us. The thing is...' Wade lowers his voice. 'I know how to disable all of the cyborgs'
Wade Wilson Jr.
Wade Wilson Jr.

Back to top Go down

Post by Satoshi Veach Thu Jul 18, 2013 2:24 am

"Blunt weapons seem to work well with disabling their limbs and I can imagine that an electric shock could do something...interesting."

"Also, if they are hit in the back of the head, it could very well halt all computer help in controling their own bodies."

"Now, please tell me it isn't one of those."
Satoshi Veach
Satoshi Veach

Back to top Go down

Post by Wade Wilson Jr. Thu Jul 18, 2013 2:28 am

'But why halt their access to a computer when we can use it against them?' Wade grins mischievously. 'You see, the thing is, all of the cyborg are connected through a central network. This allows them to communicate wirelessly, get orders from Takeshi in real time, coordinate strategies, that kind of thing. However, I found a very neat exploit which would, in theory, allow me to disable their cybernetic parts. And, since their life support depends on cybernetics... You get the idea. Only problem is, the only device compatible enough to send the signal is another cyborg... and that's where a certain classmate of mine comes into play!'
Wade Wilson Jr.
Wade Wilson Jr.

Back to top Go down

Post by Satoshi Veach Thu Jul 18, 2013 2:44 am

"I'm-...I don't think that is such a good idea.."

"I mean...to put something like that inside of Tachibana-san..."

She's involved enough.

Not to mention, Wade has lied to me before.

Takeshi's a snake. I can't fully trust anyone who was ever under him. Not even Kuriko...
Satoshi Veach
Satoshi Veach

Back to top Go down

Post by Wade Wilson Jr. Thu Jul 18, 2013 9:38 am

'Eh? Why not?' Wade asks, kind of confused. 'If I'm right, all the cyborgs will be taken out in one shot. If I'm not, then you can go ahead and fight them your way. You literally don't lose anything, so why aren't you trusting me?'
Wade Wilson Jr.
Wade Wilson Jr.

Back to top Go down

Post by Satoshi Veach Thu Jul 18, 2013 3:44 pm

"Because you're asking the wrong person."

I suppose it's her body. If she wants to put it at risk then that would be her call.

"I may not lose a thing but that's not what I'm thinking about."
Satoshi Veach
Satoshi Veach

Back to top Go down

Post by Wade Wilson Jr. Fri Jul 19, 2013 11:28 pm

'Yeah, I guess it is ultimately up to her...' Wade sighed and leaned back. 'Then again, it's not exactly a hard choice. She either kills everyone, or they kill us. Simple as that. I don't know Nayumi very well, but I have a feeling she'd do anything to get her revenge on her father, and what better way to do that than to destroy all of his abominations at once?'
Wade Wilson Jr.
Wade Wilson Jr.

Back to top Go down

Post by Satoshi Veach Sat Jul 20, 2013 12:03 am

"She hates her father. Hates everything he does too."

Actually, better revenge would be turning his forces against him.
Satoshi Veach
Satoshi Veach

Back to top Go down

Post by Wade Wilson Jr. Sat Jul 20, 2013 12:05 am

'Exactly my point!' Wade snaps his fingers. 'That's why I'm pretty sure she'd be up for it. Question is, is she going to want to be involved with this at all? Now that's a 50/50 chance. The idea's been planted in her mind, just as Takeshi planned, but if she actually decides to come, then his little plan will be turned against him... badly'
Wade Wilson Jr.
Wade Wilson Jr.

Back to top Go down

Post by Satoshi Veach Sat Jul 20, 2013 12:27 am

"I still can't help but be worried for her safety..."

"Takeshi is bound to have some way to get to her or something...I don't know.."

"Just talk to her about it soon and see what she thinks."
Satoshi Veach
Satoshi Veach

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next