[OPEN] Out of Sync with Reality

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

[OPEN] Out of Sync with Reality

Post by Wade Wilson Jr. on Thu Jul 25, 2013 2:48 pm

Wade suddenly opens his eyes and realizes he's lying on the ground in some dark and moist place that seems vaguely familiar. 'What the...' he mumbles and tries to stand up awkwardly while a million questions pass through his mind. Where is he? Wasn't he just fighting the final fight against Takeshi's forces? Did he die and go to heaven? Why did the forest around him seem so familiar? And why, in the world ,was he completely naked?!? The boy stands up, not really bothering to cover himself, seeing as there aren't any people around, at least as far as he can see. After about a minute of exploration, he finally realizes that he's somehow found himself back in the forest just outside of Yamaku. Wade sighs, realizing it would take him hours to go back into the battle, which would most likely end in mere minutes. 'Well, guess I'm out, guys. The rest is up to you...' he speaks out quietly and starts walking towards the school.
Wade Wilson Jr.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: [OPEN] Out of Sync with Reality

Post by Eric Grimm on Thu Jul 25, 2013 3:35 pm

A similarly nude Eric awakens at the foot of a nearby tree.

He sees Wade, the traitorous bastard.

"You!" He shouts, as he gets to his feet. Then it hits him.

"Why are we in a forest?"
Eric Grimm

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Wade Wilson Jr. on Thu Jul 25, 2013 3:38 pm

'YOU!!!' Wade shouts as he points his finger towards Eric. Naturally, as soon as he realizes that the necromancer is naked as well, the boy's eyes are quickly drawn to the south. "DAMN!!! I-I mean... Wait, didn't you use to be a cyborg?'
Wade Wilson Jr.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Chiharu Kinai on Thu Jul 25, 2013 6:40 pm

While taking a stroll through the forest, she heard shouting coming from the west, and decided to start making her way towards the sound to investigate. Despite her efforts to travel without a making a sound, she ends up snapping a fairly large stick.
Chiharu Kinai

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Wade Wilson Jr. on Thu Jul 25, 2013 6:44 pm

Wade immediately turns his head away from Eric and towards the source of the sound. It takes him a moment to recognize Chiharu as one of the people that got involved with the assault on Takeshi's inn. He quickly deduces that she must have been teleported to the forest alongside Eric and himself, which would make sense considering everyone in the room was probably sent away as well. But there's one thing that Wade can't comprehend - the teleportation appeared to have dissolved his and Eric's clothes, so why hadn't it done so with Chiharu's as well?

'Uh... Why aren't you naked?' he finally asks.
Wade Wilson Jr.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Chiharu Kinai on Thu Jul 25, 2013 6:59 pm

Seeing 2 naked boys in the forest, shouting at eachother, Chiharu soon deduced that they were either really high, or really gay.
She finds herself staring blankly forward like a deer in headlights.
"Ah, I just met you and uh.. Whatever.. it is that you are doing here, I-..."
Chiharu begins slowly backing away and pointing behind herself
"I'm just gonna, go... Leave you to it, y'know."
Chiharu Kinai

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Wade Wilson Jr. on Thu Jul 25, 2013 7:05 pm

Wade sighs, wondering what the hell the girl's talking about. He does notice that she's dressed differently from how she was when they attacked Takeshi, so that would explain why she wasn't naked. 'Seriously, Chiharu, stop goofing around! Your friends are getting anally raped right now! We need to get there ASAP!' he yells out seriously.
Wade Wilson Jr.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Chiharu Kinai on Thu Jul 25, 2013 7:20 pm

<How does he know my name!?!>
While crouching down for a moment, she holds out a hand and grabs a stick with the other. As she stands back up, she begins speaking.
"Ok... I've been preetty calm considering... the circumstance. But... What. The Hell!?"
Chiharu Kinai

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Wade Wilson Jr. on Thu Jul 25, 2013 7:22 pm

'A... A stick? Seriously?' Wade tilts his head in disapproval, knowing that she'd need something a LOT harder to get through the cyborgs' armor. 'That's not going to be enough to penetrate properly! You need to use something thicker, like a kendo sword'
Wade Wilson Jr.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Chiharu Kinai on Thu Jul 25, 2013 7:33 pm

<Penetrate? Anal rape? KENDO SWORDS!?!?!? what whathe fuck the waht fuck!?>
Chiharu continues backing away, looking extremely confused.
"Look, I don't want to have anything to do with.. This. Just keep it to yourself, whatever the fuck you are on."
Chiharu Kinai

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Wade Wilson Jr. on Thu Jul 25, 2013 7:37 pm

'Huh?' Wade asks confused. Didn't she already agree to join them? Wasn't that why she was in the forest in the first place?!? 'What's with you, Chiharu?!? You know it's already too late to back off!' he speaks angrily and takes a step towards her. 'You already agreed to sacrifice yourself when you came here, didn't you?'
Wade Wilson Jr.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Chiharu Kinai on Thu Jul 25, 2013 7:51 pm

"I didn't agree to anything, and I-"
When her speech is cut short by a root which catches her off guard, causing her to fall to the ground, dropping the stick and her headphones to fall off from the mommentum. She holds her hand out again and shuffles uncomfortably on the ground trying to get back to her feet.
"Don't come any closer! and how the hell do you know my name?!?"
Chiharu Kinai

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Wade Wilson Jr. on Thu Jul 25, 2013 7:54 pm

Being the gentleman that he is, Wade immediately takes a step forward to help Chiharu back on her feet, but steps back when she yells at him. 'Whoah, chill! What do you mean how do I know your name, we all introduced each other when we gathered in the courtyard! Don't you remember me? I'm Wade Wilson, y'know, the Manwhore with a Mouth! Come on, Chiharu, don't leave me hanging!' he speaks out, wondering if Takeshi's teleporter could cause amnesia as a side effect.
Wade Wilson Jr.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Chiharu Kinai on Thu Jul 25, 2013 8:12 pm

Looking like she was just about ready to slap Wade as he pulled her up off the ground, she began breathing heavily and looking to where her headphones fell to. Despite them being just a meter from her feet she is unable to spot them.

After one last look of panic shot directly into wades eyes, Chiharu bolts through the forest.
Chiharu Kinai

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Wade Wilson Jr. on Thu Jul 25, 2013 8:17 pm

'H-hey, wait up!!!' Wade yells out after Chiharu starts running but it's too late. The boy sighs and reaches down to take the headphones before turning towards Eric. 'You see what you did?!? You scared her off!'
Wade Wilson Jr.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Eric Grimm on Thu Jul 25, 2013 8:44 pm

Eric stares at Wade.

"Good. It will make it easier for me to kill you!"

Taking a steady stance, Eric begins chanting a strange language in an attempt to raise the dead. With a cackle, he shouts the last word of the spell and....

Nothing.

He stands there, with his arms reaching to the sky, naked as his birth, and nothing happens.

He coughs, then retries the spell.

Nothing again.

"Hmm... Truce?" He says hopefully.
Eric Grimm

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Wade Wilson Jr. on Thu Jul 25, 2013 8:50 pm

Wade crosses his arms and looks at Eric, unamused. Sure, he could probably jump up and attack him, but two naked guys wrestling in a forest would look totally gay, and Wade wouldn't want people to think that about him at all. Because he's not gay. Not at all. He totally likes pussy. Yep.

'Truce. But that's only temporary! Come on, let's head back to the dorms. It might be too late for us to rejoin the fight, but we still need to get there and see what happened with our own eyes. We obviously can't do that naked, so I'll lend you some of my clothes. ... Actually, I'm gonna give them to you. I don't think I'd want to wear anything that has been worn by you' he says and turns around, then follows Chiharu, assuming that's the proper way to go. 'So, what do you think happened? Did Takeshi have some teleport slash memory eraser or something?'
Wade Wilson Jr.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Eric Grimm on Fri Jul 26, 2013 5:13 pm

"I suppose I can stand you for a while." Eric says, putting his hands up to straighten his coat. "Oh... Yeah clothes would be a necessity."

He follows Wade deeper into the forest and thinks back on what happened.

There was a fight... Then... a blinding light... and then I woke up here.

"I don't think this was Takeshi's doing. He would never remove my cybernetic implants... or my magical ability. He may not admit it but we would be screwed in that fight without the husks."
Eric Grimm

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Wade Wilson Jr. on Fri Jul 26, 2013 6:03 pm

'Can he even remove the cybernetics if he wanted to?' Wade asks as the two keep walking. 'I mean, I know the guy's a genius and all, but your body looks like it hasn't been altered at all! I don't think anyone in the world can reattach limbs like that!'
Wade Wilson Jr.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Eric Grimm on Tue Jul 30, 2013 4:36 am

"Who knows, he's a genius with robotics... maybe these aren't flesh and blood and simply more realistic looking cybernetics.." Eric muses as he squeezes various points on his arm. "That doesn't explain the lack of actual surgery..." Eric says.
Eric Grimm

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Wade Wilson Jr. on Tue Jul 30, 2013 12:47 pm

'Something is afoot...' Wade mutters as the two finally reach the school grounds. 'Shit, it's full of students... We'll have to be sneaky about it. This shall be a top secret operation! We better use code names in case someone spots us and decides to report us to the principal! From this point on, you shall refer to me as Naked Snake, and you will be Raiden. You know, because he was naked in MGS2, and because of all the cybernetics you may or may not have...' he explains briefly before climbing up the fence and jumping over it swiftly.
Wade Wilson Jr.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Eric Grimm on Tue Jul 30, 2013 8:19 pm

"Eric stares after the boy with an open mouth, "Code names?!" He hisses after him, "Those aren't going to help if we're taken in for questioning about a mass-murder! 'It's okay officer, I'm Raiden you can't arrest me'"

He gives chase while ducking low to avoid detection.
Eric Grimm

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Wade Wilson Jr. on Tue Jul 30, 2013 8:23 pm

'Don't question me, Raiden!' Naked Snake hisses out as he hides behind a tree in the courtyard and starts making his way towards the building next to the school. 'Shit, there's three people standing guard right in front of the entrance!' he points at three guys hanging out right in front of the dorms. 'We should probably sneak past them and head for the windows, but from where they are, we'll be spotted immediately. We have to find some way to distract them...'
Wade Wilson Jr.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Eric Grimm on Tue Jul 30, 2013 8:25 pm

"I think I recognise them, Wade." Eric says, squinting at the boys. "I'm pretty sure one is that VEACH kid!" Eric gets to his feet with a mighty war-cry of fury, until his junk is caught on a bramble and he falls to the floor squealing. Rumours of a pig circulate the school for the rest of the day, but nobody managed to spot Eric.

Eric Grimm

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Wade Wilson Jr. on Tue Jul 30, 2013 8:28 pm

'Veach? Dude, that's impossible, he's still in Takeshi's cell! I should know, I put him there!' Wade says and carefully leans forward to examine the situation. With horror in his eyes, he confirms that the guy is absolutely Satoshi, no doubt about it. Once Eric manages to distract them, Wade sneaks right past them and enters the only open window of the dorm, suddenly finding himself into the hall on the first floor. He carefully hides behind some furniture and starts waiting for Eric to join him.
Wade Wilson Jr.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top