[Open] A Long Way From Home

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

[Open] A Long Way From Home

Post by Tiberius Hawke on Fri Jul 26, 2013 6:03 pm

The young Tiber Hjork strides through the King's halls, drinking heavily from the horn of his latest kill - the fearsome Rhinocerlops that had been plaguing the forests around the city. The mighty creature stood 8 feet tall, with a vicious horn sitting just below it's single red eye. Twelve brave men had set out with Hjork, and only he had returned, along with the creature's head.

The fight had been vicious and bloody. Hjork had commanded his small retinue to circle around to the side while he distracted the creature. His dual axes had gleamed in the sunlight when he descended from a tree on top of the creature, and began viciously slashing through the thick scaled at the base of its neck. While the struggle lasted only a few minutes, the foolhardy soldiers under Hjork's command had decided to be heroic and charge in, completely forgetting the creature's ability to breathe fire.

As he walks he sings a song from his homeland - the once-mighty kingdom of Vjaldaskar far to the North. Following the war between Faywyn and Vjaldaskar the then-young Hjork had been offered in the peace treaty, the term described was a "diplomatic adoption to ensure peace", but he knew all he really was was a hostage. In the ten years he had spent as a ward for King Hjork had developed into a fierce warrior, charging into battle with only leather chausses and a leather war harness to protect himself. His weapons of choice were a pair of axes, incredibly sharp yet infinitely beautiful.

Striding into one of the castle's many common rooms, Hjork happens upon one of the women he had bedded the other night and greets her with a gruff "Hello", and moves on.
Tiberius Hawke

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: [Open] A Long Way From Home

Post by Satoshi Veach on Sat Jul 27, 2013 2:35 am

I had been visiting his highness, King Raiden, on a rare official business regarding the current affair at hand.

After word got out of the disappearance, people heard the word 'kidnapped', it often seemed to come with 'necromancer' and that was alarming.

This now was a religious affair as much as it is an affair in the royal court.

I was to give my report on any of my activities that required me as a paladin and to be an extra watchman for the area around the city.

A one-man patrol may not seem like much but a man with my warrior's trade type can catch the trail of anything sinister for a fairly large area.

My name is Scott Veitch. Son of a Finderian family. Brother of an Exorcist.

[Finera would be like Ireland to England and Vjaldaskar would be more like Gaul to Rome.]

The religion of Faywyn may differ from mine-in fact, the Faywyns hate the likes of my religion-but both, for the most part, favor evil over good. A necromancer is a problem to us both.

I have full plate armor on, minus the helmet, with a pavise shield on my back.

The pavise is decorated with a large golden cross painted on a white background.

Slung around my shoulder down to my waist is a crossbow. Quite the rare sight since it is not to be fired upon fellow Christians due to the ban upon it for it's ease of use while having enough armor to punch straight through plate armor.

On my side is another, much smaller, white shield and the head of a large war hammer sticks out over the top of it. Golden Narcyllian [basically Latin] scripture lines in a strip around each side of the head.

[Great...I'm out of names. XD]

Standing at about 5'11, I am short in height and size to the brute walking past me.

With his atire, it is clear he is a Vjald.

Bluty Pagan.

After I pass, I can't help but scowl at the likes of him.
Satoshi Veach

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiberius Hawke on Sat Jul 27, 2013 3:34 pm

Hjork readies himself to greet the passing stranger. He opens his mouth to call a greeting but is met by fiery eyes.

As he passes, he turns back and is met by a stare that could kill a man at twenty paces. It's lucky that Hjork is no normal man. He slings his horn over his shoulder and steps towards the man before him and says in his husky voice, "You have problem with me?"

He looks the stranger up and down and notices a few telltale signs, the plate and Narcyllian scripture coupled with the cross on the shield suggests that he is of a religious order, perhaps even a paladin. His features betray little, but the light skin tone suggests that he is either a native or from Findera.

If he is from Faywyn or Findera.... My Vjaldik heritage will prove a problem. Even if we are at peace, both of these countries lost many men to the Vyaldaskarian horde.

He draws himself to his full height, a formidable 6'4", and places a hand on the small dagger kept at his hip, usually used for eating. "It is treason to scorn member of royal family." He continues in his deep baritone voice. Although his accent is thick it is easy to discern the Faywish words.

Last edited by Tiberius Hawke on Tue Jul 30, 2013 6:56 am; edited 1 time in total
Tiberius Hawke

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Satoshi Veach on Sat Jul 27, 2013 6:10 pm

[Was scowling toward the direction I was going but this works too.]

Ohw great. Eht tolks.

"Maybe in thaht tribe you call hohme, thaht is the case but here we have different luhws."

I also turn myself around. My hands resting on either side. One on my left thigh armor plate and the other just 'happening' to come to rest on the tickler of my crossbow. Something that brought it's own ban by mainly being used by peasants to kill knights beyond visual range.

"Like 'no sacrifuhicing', or 'one shall refrain from pubic indecuncehy.'"

I gesture toward the man's-what might as well be-loin cloth.

My accent becomes increasingly dominant over my speech.

"And fuhthe' mohre-I OHNLY take muhy ohrters from the rohyal fahmally-thaht means His Huhiness, King Raiden, Her Huhiness, Queen Nicole [Nagisa],-Prince Norbert [NorX],and Princess Susana [Sumiko but her RPer can change it].-You, sir are not royal blood."
Satoshi Veach

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiberius Hawke on Sat Jul 27, 2013 6:25 pm

[I'm not wearing a loincloth, chausses are leg armor.]

That accent is worse than mine own. Definitely Finderan.

"I think you'll find that Faywyn law dictate that any and all hostile, to any degree, action toward member of the royal family, which I am part of under the peace agreement between Faywyn and Vjalldaskar, is punish by hanging."

Hjork's hand is removed from the dagger and he points to a tattoo on his forearm, "This mark me as royal ward," he begins, "One would think that knight such as yourself would recognise it. It's good to see that you've sacrificed the common courtesy all paladin and knight should show any and all they meet."

A few steps are all that's needed to close the gap between Hjork and Scott, "I have no idea who you think you ar-" He pauses for a few seconds, studying the man before him's features, "You fought in battle of Hussfell Green in peasant uprising, yes?" He asks, relaxing himself into a less threatening stance. "As did I. I was a part of the King Vanguard. It would appear that we are brother in arms."

Last edited by Tiberius Hawke on Tue Jul 30, 2013 6:58 am; edited 1 time in total
Tiberius Hawke

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Satoshi Veach on Sat Jul 27, 2013 7:02 pm

["might as well be-loin cloth" I stand by my word. Razz]

He's theh king's adopted son??

Shuhrly this Pagan can nuht be serious!

The more 'eht tolks' the more bothered by him I get.

When the giant stops talking for a second I speak up.

"Oye, speak ahp-!"

'You fought in the battle of Hussfell Green in the peasan uprising, did you not?'

"T'wuhs said it the whohle thing was sparked by acult pruactices. T'wuhs thuh reason I was cuhlled. Whaht uhf eht?"

'As did I...'

My voice is a little less harsh.

"...Yehou..you still fought after gehting struck by an arrohw..wait-or wuhs it tehw?"

I had wondered why we had a Vjalldakarian in our ranks. I thought it was just a simpathizer for our cause.
Satoshi Veach

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiberius Hawke on Sun Jul 28, 2013 2:43 am

He points to a particularly gruesome scare on his chest, "You mean this arrow?" He laughs, then to a scar in his calf, "Or this one?"

His face turns grave all of a sudden, "It was indeed occult affair. There was shade hiding in the crypts below the tower... If I recall it was slain by one of your order, he died not long after of corruption the shade bring... It was terrible battle. Many loss for not that great a victory. Sure, we crushed rebellion, but the cost was too high... and the undead horde the following month did nothing to ease mind."

Hjork takes a second horn from his pack, this time one made of solid silver and offers it to Scott, "A toast for fallen brothers!"

Maybe, just maybe, I can sway him to put aside his prejudices and accept me as a real person; not just for my parentage.

Last edited by Tiberius Hawke on Tue Jul 30, 2013 6:59 am; edited 1 time in total
Tiberius Hawke

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Satoshi Veach on Sun Jul 28, 2013 4:37 am

"T'was trew. The apparition muight be powerful but nohw mahtch for the might of Gahd."

Due to the difference in beliefs of this country, my order of paladins were the only ones available at such a short time so anything evil in the way of the soldiers were left to my men and I.

The reason why we are able to slay evil while normal soldiers can is not just our faith, but our weapons as well.

Our crossbows fire silver-tipped bolts that are soaked in holy water before even being equiped.

Our set up also contains a small silver dagger for the moments when an enemy gets too close for crossbows or we miss.

The battle of Hussfell Green was a very difficult one for my order. With no support from other groups, sometimes a man might get seperated and surrounded by enemies.

The fact that it was urban fighting also didn't help. Our pavises had little use since they could easily be flanked around. Instead of the usual 'pavise wall' tactic, we had to make arcs that were slightly less flankable with them or just straight on not use them.

After the initial battle, reinforcements from other orders finally arrived and that allowed much of the undead horde to be desposed of with careful observation by the paladin force.

When the others left, so did the rest of the surviving force of my order. They would rather see Faywyn fall to corruption than almost get destroyed in a battle like that.

I was the only one who stayed because I believe that the lowliest of sinners, the most corrupt tax collector,-even the most lustful woman. They can all still be saved. All they need is hope.

Now I live alone in our stone watch tower. 

Since I fight alone, I painted over my pavise to show a one-shield picture. The full pavise wall had scripture written across the shields. A monument to both the art of teamwork and religion.

'A toast for our fallen brothers!'

He isn't one for grudges, is hehy?

I am handed a silver horn with drink in it.

Normally I stay abstinent from substances which cause the devil's thirst [addiction] but I never pass up what is offered to me if it is only one. Two on rare occasion.

Especially if it is for my fallen brothers...

Ah, whuht the Hell.

With a small exhale and grunt through my nose I tap my glass into the Vjalld's and drink.

I may have started first but I am caught up to and even passed by the giant. Finishing mine a second after him.

Due to the conversation's past I am unable to thank the man verbally. Instead, I give a deep nod of my head after finishing my drink.
Satoshi Veach

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiberius Hawke on Sun Jul 28, 2013 3:46 pm

As the mead burns a river of fire through Hjork's chest, he lets out a sigh of content. He shoulders the horns once more and gestures towards the common room he had left not five minutes ago.

"Now, some say our dealing with rebels were on par with the atrocities performed in that legend where these people known as Spaniards held an inquisition... Surely you have some story to tell!"

Last edited by Tiberius Hawke on Tue Jul 30, 2013 7:00 am; edited 1 time in total
Tiberius Hawke

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Satoshi Veach on Mon Jul 29, 2013 2:10 am

There have been groups of inquisitors working with the church closer to Allius [= to Rome] but the church as an organization is too far away to have inquisitors when the amount of converted is too thin.

Instead, we just recruit local warriors from the religious population and train them as paladins. What we need here now are guards of faith and inspiration. We happen to be both.

However, there are indeed a force of what standard paladins call 'miles conductus paladins' [Latin for mercenary] who are a group of people, often either regected from the order or didn't originally meet standards, who act as both free paladins and inquisition. Unlike normal paladins who work it for a living given by the church and as missionaries.

Usually they don't harm anybody and sometimes do a bit of good but there have been more than just one time that we've had to draw our hammers to protect innocent non-believers.

[They may be just stories, but it isn't the time frame for the 'grand inquisition' yet. It'll be smaller than the Spanish inquisition due to the world of fairytales having an almost non-existant religion in the stories. It will be the biggest of this world but not quite the biggest. It's currently around 1400 in this world and we're all the same age-or a little older-than we are in the KS relm. As a result, none of us will be alive by 1496(?) when the SI started. And also, have a parakeet. :3 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hNavxvvN9QI]

But enough of that, Hjork and I are speaking of the rebellion and the war stories to go along with it.

When the battle had taken place, it was only my fourth encounter with the supernatural in which I had to draw my weapons. I was still 16 and the youngest of my group.

I could share a stohry.

"Aye."

"T'was a man thaht was already slain by muy hand. Later un he appeared to me in a smoll rewm with dahk eyes and a dahk shimmer around him."

"Door locked itself. Just before I had my crossbow raised, the man seymed to sort of..ahppear roight infront ahf me and pushed it down."

"I then gave him a cohple knocks with my fists but, when I would hit 'em, his head 'ould bahrely move! I even kicked thah bugger an' I went down!"

"Juhs' as I looked away, the door was kicked down by a friend of muhine with his bow drohwn."

"Thuh man was guhne withouwt a trace.."

It's a feeling of helplessness that I never want to feel ever again.
Satoshi Veach

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiberius Hawke on Mon Jul 29, 2013 5:15 pm

[I didn't mean for it to be an actual inquisition, I meant it as more of there is a legend where it was a violent inquisition... not actually real. But I guess I can work around that.

Hjork listens with interest to the paladin's story as he takes a seat in the common room, and indicates for his companion to do the same. His eyes widen at the description of the fight, and a worried look comes across his face.

"He rose from dead you say?" He says, and leans forward. "Dark eyes?" A troubled look appears on Hjork's face. With a low growl, he mutters "Witchcraft."

Following the war between Vjalldaskar and Faywyn, both nations enjoyed a period of peace and plenty. Vjalldaskar's was, however tragically cut short with trouble from within their own religious system.

The Vjaldik religion is fairly complicated, but follows the basic principle of "the circle of life". There are 5 different gods, the leader of which being the Spirit of the Sun. another god is the Spirit of the Wild, a giant bear which is said to live in the sky and watch over it's children on earth [Ursa Major]. The other gods in the sky are the Spirit of the Sea, a giant sea creature [Cetus], the Spirit of the Earth, embodied by a farmer's plow [The Big Dipper/Saptarishi] and finally the Spirit of the Moon.

The four main gods (Sun, Sea, Earth and Wild) teach the Vjalds that they are in reality one cog in the giant machine of life, the Sun and the Sea provide food and water for the Earth, and the Earth provides food for the Wild, who in turn returns it to the Earth.

Each god represents a different aspect that the Vjaldik people hold dear to themselves, the sun represents courage and leadership to provide victory over their foes, the spirit of the Wild reminds them of their fierce spirit in the face of any danger, the Sea represents health and good fortune, and Earth of their home and hearth. The moon, however, is the other side to this coin. It reminds them of the night and all that is evil in the world, and each day the moon is chased away by the sun to bring a new day of peace.

Shortly before adulthood every Vjald chooses their patron god, and becomes part of a "house". Hjork chose the Spirit of the Wild shortly before he was moved to Faywyn, and worships that god by giving thanks to The Great Bear for each creature it brings before his axes and for the sustenance that is provided. The least-chosen house is that of the Moon, often reserved for the assassins and spies and spellcasters of the nation.

"In Vjalldaskar we had terrible problem with it [Witchcraft]..."

Hjork stops for a few moments and takes another drink. A passing servant passes and he asks for some food to be brought up for him and his companion.

He continues, "First it was very minor disturbance, shrines toppled over, thing like that. Then it got.. worse. Families were found butchered with 'The Moon Will Rise' written in blood on their wall, animal found torn apart with their insides arranged in demonic pattern, hospital burned down... It result in t dead rising from grave. Moon-worshipper were found in graveyards raising the dead. My birth-father, the king of Vjalldaskar, ordered a... culling of all who worship moon. The actions the Moon worshippers committed were terrible, evil, but what we did was... wrong. Fathers were dragged from their bed at night and slaughtered, hung, burnt... It wasn't best of solution, but it work... My Father regret his decision to this day, I remember him telling me 'I never expected this kind of Spanish Inquisition'."

The Fall of the House of Moon was not a widely-doccumented event in the world, and many Vjalds had wiped it from their memories.

At this point the servant approaching Hjork and Scott is bowled over by a man entering the room.

Last edited by Tiberius Hawke on Tue Jul 30, 2013 6:56 am; edited 1 time in total
Tiberius Hawke

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Wade Wilson Jr. on Mon Jul 29, 2013 5:20 pm

"I never expected this kind of Spanish Inquisition"

'NO ONE expects the Spanish Inquisition!'

Suddenly, a man dressed in long, red robes enters the room dramatically. 'Our chief weapon is surprise, surprise and fear! Wait... That's two weapons...' he hesitates, sounding a bit confused.
Wade Wilson Jr.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Satoshi Veach on Tue Jul 30, 2013 4:49 am

[Inquisitors were around way before the Spanish Inquisition. That is what I'm referencing. Also, since it's before our world's SI, I figured it'd be reasonable that a similar idea, while smaller, would still happen.]

"I knohw of your religion, pagan."

[Try putting the world's common knowledge in normal text instead of speech so we are informed while the characters aren't told information they already know.]

"However, the information of your suspicions comes welcohme tehw muy ears."

'NOBODY EXPECTS...'

"The bluhty 'ell?..."

"A clergyman? In Faywyn?"

[Clearly the paladin wouldn't get the joke. Tiberius, would you do the honors?]
Satoshi Veach

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiberius Hawke on Tue Jul 30, 2013 6:13 am

[I was just trying to reference the REAL Spanish Inquisition for Wade to jump in xD How the fuck was I supposed to know that you knew of the religion BEFORE you said it? Even so, I doubt the Vjaldaskar religion would be common knowledge in a setting such as this. The two nations were at war for a long time and information is not readily available, not least as detailed as Hjork explained it. I'll change it because I was planning on changing the speech style anyway.]

Hjork stands up in surprise and draws out his two axes with a roar, "Bah! These axe are two weapon as well!"

"A clergyman? In Faywyn?"

"Nobody expect inquisition because it is abhorrent and simply evil, paladin. At least, nobody expect it until religion become weapon." Hjork slides his weapons back into their holsters.

"I saw this 'clergyman' entering the castle this morning with two other men in long red dress. They talk of inquisition too. This inquisition of yours is gaining much popularity."

Hjork strokes one of his braided beard strands. [Think bushiness of Blackbeard crossed with braid of Khal Drogo] "Why have you come at such late hour?

Tiberius Hawke

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Satoshi Veach on Tue Jul 30, 2013 5:56 pm

[Religions all try to gain followers. It's inevitable that they would spread it. In order for one to truly believe one thing, they must have at least a slight grasp of other things. True he wouldn't of heard it in such detail, however as someone would live on they would hear more and more of the larger details to complete a sort of puzzle. It's especially easy for someone in a the war for religious purposes and access to a large amount of prisoners due to the victory. Problems with murder for religion is more local news and would only be heard by small rumors outside of the country.]

Due to my cultural heritage not raising people to draw your weapon unless necessary, I am taken aback by the movement and push up the head of my hammer and gripping the handle to be ready to defend myself without even thinking that he may not be stupid enough to attack a soldier for his adopted family.

When Hjork puts his axes away, I also return my weapon back to it's place with a 'the hell?' look on my face.

"Thee inquisition is noht a weapon. T'is a tool to keep those from straying from the pahth of guhd."

[Inquisitions were, for the most part, nonviolent in this era. If you were guilty in the trial for heresy you could choose to either take a pilgrimage to Jerusalem or burn at the stake. Obviously, most picked Jerusalem over Purgatory. The SI, ended up being much more violent than what inquisition previously stood for, thus giving it infamy.]

"Our religion is NOHT a weapon."

["Yeah, it kind of is..."-Avatar: TLA]
Satoshi Veach

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Wade Wilson Jr. on Tue Jul 30, 2013 6:30 pm

'SILENCE!!!' the inquisitor in the red robe shouts loudly, with a high-pitched voice. How dared these simpletons ignore the great and powerful Grand Inquisitor Vido del Wilsonio, powerful leader of the Holy Spanish Inquisition?!? 'You will keep your filthy mouths SHUT when in my presence! Your kingdom's people have NO respect for your holy shepherds! I arrived four... No, wait, five hours ago to investigate an important matter, and not a single smelly peon has bothered to kneel before me and kiss the edges of my robe! PREPOSTEROUS!'
Wade Wilson Jr.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiberius Hawke on Tue Jul 30, 2013 8:11 pm

[I don't think Vjalldaskar would spread word of their religion to their long-time enemies, sorry. And non violent? You're joking right? It's about as non violent as the KKK. If you didn't agree with the religion you were burned at the steak. Not exactly Ghandi-level non-violence is it?]

Hjork glares at Vitch, "It make sure everyone agree with Church and don't get own idea, Paladin. It is weapon to spread oppression from Allius so they control world. I do not agree with Christian ways, just as I doubt you agree with-"

Hjork's rant on the merits of the Christian faith is interrupted by the shout from the robed man before them.

"I do not think you deserve kiss on your dress, strange man." Hjork says with a laugh. "What matter are you investigate? I hear my father was holding brief for this necromancer fellow who kidnapped mine own sister, the Princess Susana."
Tiberius Hawke

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Wade Wilson Jr. on Tue Jul 30, 2013 8:31 pm

'Bah! I was not called here all the way from Allius for the sake of a mere princess!' Vido yells out, obviously not too pleased that neither of those barbarians is showing the proper respect that the Grand Inquisitor deserves. 'No, some much more important matters are at hand! Your silly, little brains probably can't even comprehend the importance of my task here! From the way you so casually speak of such non-important matters, I would determine that you were not even told of King Raiden's untimely demise!'
Wade Wilson Jr.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiberius Hawke on Thu Aug 01, 2013 1:44 am

Hjork's vision goes hazy and he stumbles to one knee.

"King.. Raiden.. dead?!" He stammers, feeling bile rise in his throat.

That man was a father to me... more than that, a friend. He taught me all I know of Faywyn, axe mastery... everything. HOW COULD THIS HAPPEN?!

"No! You lie!" Hjork cries as he rises to his feet, gripping the front of the priest's robe, "You shall pay for your lies!"
Tiberius Hawke

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Wade Wilson Jr. on Thu Aug 01, 2013 2:24 am

'Keep your FILTHY hands off me, peasant!' the Grand Inquisitor shouts out in his typical high-pitched voice as he pushes Hjork away. 'I speak nothing but God's truth! And sadly, His beloved son King Raiden truly passed away last night in his sleep, slain by the blade of a traitorous assassin! Would it happen to be one of you two, eh?'
Wade Wilson Jr.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Satoshi Veach on Thu Aug 01, 2013 10:57 pm

I try to keep the big man from murdering the...oddly suspicious clergy man...by drawing my hammer once more and wedging myself between the two.

When he accuses me-a man of God all my life-of working in the dark just to serve darkness.

I've had enough.

My hammer switches positioning toward the clergyman.

"Cohming frohm the mahn her on unnohficial church business. Cohming frohm the mahn who brings inquisition to a land mohstly nuhn Catholic!"

I push the top of my hammer into the man's chest. Shoving him back.

"Cohming frohm amahn whew accuses a man blessed BY THEH POHPE as a man of Gahd, of unhohly ahcts!" 

"IMPUHSTER! ASSAHSSIN!!"

I don't raise my hammer to the man but I definitely do so with my voice.
Satoshi Veach

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Satoshi Veach on Mon Aug 19, 2013 3:29 am

[Erm...something about the Spanish inquisition, right?]
Satoshi Veach

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Wade Wilson Jr. on Mon Aug 19, 2013 5:51 am

[I dunno, I'm still waiting for Hawke. It's his turn, isn't it?]
Wade Wilson Jr.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Satoshi Veach on Mon Aug 19, 2013 6:53 am

[With the way it is, in my oppinion, it could be either of your turns due to the amount of contact between myself and the inquisitor. If T didn't think you got bored or something then the website probably nommed his notification again.]
Satoshi Veach

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Kuriko Hatsuhara on Mon Aug 19, 2013 11:48 am

[I was waiting on Wade, haha. I'll jump on Hawke and do some Darth Vader-esque "Noooooooooo"'ing.]
Kuriko Hatsuhara

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top