Re: [Open] Ice Cream!

Post by Chiharu Kinai on Mon Jul 29, 2013 12:48 pm

"Oh really? I study there as well. What's his name, I might know him."
Chiharu Kinai

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ellie Wilson on Mon Jul 29, 2013 12:50 pm

'Yeah, I figured out as much' Ellie nods. Since the school was for disabled students, and Chiharu's enhanced senses could be considered one, it wasn't hard for the little girl to put two and two together. 'His name's Wade Wilson! I'm sure you know him! Everyone did back at his old school!'
Ellie Wilson

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Chiharu Kinai on Mon Jul 29, 2013 1:02 pm

Chiharu slowed down slightly as her mind fell back in time to the moment when a naked wade introduced himself to her as 'the manwhore with a mouth'. However distressing the moment was at the time, looking back on it, he quite certainly wasn't the worst thing she's ever seen.
<I wonder if she knows that he's gay>
She eventually gathers herself enough to continue the conversation.
"Oh, yeah. I've met him before. He doesn't exactly blend in very well."
Chiharu Kinai

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ellie Wilson on Mon Jul 29, 2013 1:06 pm

'He doesn't try to!' she giggles happily, glad that her assumption about Wade being popular is true. 'He likes being different! If he wanted to, he could be very normal, but he enjoys doing crazy things, like dressing up as Wolverine in class or teaching a store parrot how to sing the "Final Fantasy" fanfare!'
Ellie Wilson

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Chiharu Kinai on Mon Jul 29, 2013 1:13 pm

<'enjoys doing crazy things' Yeah that sounds about right.>
"You know a wise man once said, 'Those who crave others to look at them are simply afraid to look too deeply at themselves'"
Chiharu Kinai

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ellie Wilson on Mon Jul 29, 2013 1:16 pm

'Hmm, maybe so...' Ellie says as she starts thinking about Chiharu's words. 'But my uncle is really amazing! I don't think there's anything worth fearing deep inside of him!'
Ellie Wilson

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Chiharu Kinai on Mon Jul 29, 2013 1:27 pm

"Ah but there's a big difference between something we fear, and something worth fearing. For example, I find hummingbirds to be Very disconcerting, when really they are nothing I should fear, but I do anyways."
Chiharu Kinai

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ellie Wilson on Mon Jul 29, 2013 2:11 pm

'Really? Hummingbirds?' Ellie giggles. 'But aren't they the world's smallest birds? How can they possibly be scary?'
Ellie Wilson

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Chiharu Kinai on Mon Jul 29, 2013 2:23 pm

"My point exactly, it doesn't make any sense at all! They are called irrational fears for a reason. I bet you are afraid of something without any reasonning behind it."
Chiharu Kinai

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ellie Wilson on Mon Jul 29, 2013 2:45 pm

'Oh, I think I get it! Irrational fears...' she repeats in order to remember the term. 'So... You think there's something inside of my uncle that he fears, even though it's not bad? I wonder what it could be...'
Ellie Wilson

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Chiharu Kinai on Mon Jul 29, 2013 2:56 pm

<Oh is wade going to be answering to this kid. I'm a horrible, horrible, person for planting that little seed>
Chiharu lets out a very reflective, and almost sarcastic, "I wonder..." before shifting her focus to her ice cream until further notice.
Chiharu Kinai

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ellie Wilson on Mon Jul 29, 2013 3:04 pm

Ellie rolls her eyes in thought, but eventually just decides to put this information in the back of her mind and reference it if necessary. Instead, she just licks her ice cream a few times in an attempt to think about something else, but the thoughts about Wade aren't going away easily. For about a minute, the only sound she makes is the rhythmic tapping of her cane on the concrete below. 'You know...' she finally speaks out. 'Back in Toronto, my uncle was really popular at school, but... I don't think he really had any real friends. Like, people that would always be there for him. Do you... know if he has any here?' the little girl asks carefully
Ellie Wilson

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Chiharu Kinai on Mon Jul 29, 2013 3:15 pm

"To be perfectly honest with you, I can't say that I do. Maybe you should ask him the next time you see him."
<I really need to stop this>
Chiharu Kinai

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ellie Wilson on Mon Jul 29, 2013 3:22 pm

'I don't think I'll get a very accurate answer...' the girl sighs and averts her white eyes. Normally, such a question would be very inappropriate and wouldn't receive a response. Of course, she could just act extra-cute and try to pass it off as a childish remark, but in that case her uncle would only assure her he has plenty of friends, and the discussion would be over. As easy as simply confronting Wade about his social contacts sounds, Ellie knows perfectly well that it wouldn't work. This entire stream of thought passes through her head for about 1-2 seconds, after which she turns towards where she thinks Chiharu is. 'I know that may be a lot to ask, but... Do you think you'll be able to keep an eye on him from time to time?' the little girl asks, hoping that the implications of this request would be clear.
Ellie Wilson

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Chiharu Kinai on Mon Jul 29, 2013 3:33 pm

<I don't know if I- It's complica-I barely kno-... Godamnit, why is it so hard to say 'no' to this girl?>
After a split-second of hesitation, chiharu says, "I'll see what I can do.. But no promises, okay?"
Chiharu Kinai

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ellie Wilson on Mon Jul 29, 2013 3:43 pm

'Sure!' Ellie giggled happily and continued licking her ice cream. 'Thank you!'
Ellie Wilson

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Chiharu Kinai on Mon Jul 29, 2013 4:36 pm

Hearing the din of the town seem to dissipate as the summer breeze surrounds them along with a peppering of songbirds singing their lungs out, and underneath all of this is a whispered trickle growing in intesity and intrecacy as they continue forward. Chiharu finds a nice wooden bench to rest on, and upon sitting down, she knocks on it while saying, "This is it"
Chiharu Kinai

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ellie Wilson on Mon Jul 29, 2013 4:44 pm

As soon as the two enter the park, Ellie feels the cool breeze flow directly at her. 'It feels nice~' she says happily as she sits down on the spot where Chiharu has knocked. She places the cane right next to her without retracting it, then shifts the ice cream to her right hand and continues to eat with a smile on her face.
Ellie Wilson

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Chiharu Kinai on Mon Jul 29, 2013 4:50 pm

Somewhat surprised the thought to introduce herself has yet to cross her mind, she doesn't hesitate to break the silence by doing so the moment that it eventually does strike her.
"I'm chiharu by the way"
Chiharu Kinai

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ellie Wilson on Mon Jul 29, 2013 5:01 pm

'Oh!' Ellie jumps, suddenly realizing that she hasn't introduced herself at all. 'I'm so sorry! My name is Elena Wilson, but everyone just calls me Ellie! Nice to meet you!' she smiles.
Ellie Wilson

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Chiharu Kinai on Mon Jul 29, 2013 5:09 pm

"I suppose it is" she remarks absent-mindedly.
After a short moment of silent contemplation, Chiharu asks, "Hey, can I ask you a question?... What's your favorite sound?"
Chiharu Kinai

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ellie Wilson on Mon Jul 29, 2013 5:31 pm

'Hmm...' Ellie mutters quietly, deep in thought. 'I dunno. Isn't that kinda like asking you what's your favorite sight?' she giggles playfully, but still decides to answer the question properly as well as she can. 'Let's see... There's lots of sounds that I love, like my mom's voice when she wakes me up every morning, or my cane tapping against a smooth surface, or the sound of book pages being turned! To be honest, I just love sound itself, no matter what it is. I don't like silence. It scares me. I guess that's my irrational fear' she giggles.
Ellie Wilson

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Chiharu Kinai on Mon Jul 29, 2013 5:55 pm

"Heh, yeah I guess. As for me though, I've always loved the sound of fluids, like wind and water. They're always so soft with ambiguity and wistfulness. I remember when, I think I was about your age, I actually spent a really long time just, playing with water."
Chiharu Kinai

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ellie Wilson on Mon Jul 29, 2013 6:00 pm

Ellie giggles cheerfully once she hears Chiharu's words. 'Water feels so weird! It's like...' she stops for a moment trying to explain it, but can't quite come up with the words for it. 'I dunno! But I've only touched water from the tap or in the bath. I haven't lived close to any streams or rivers, so I don't know what running water feels or sounds like'
Ellie Wilson

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Chiharu Kinai on Mon Jul 29, 2013 6:21 pm

"Y'know... Neither do I... Hey, I wonder if this fountain here feels any different."

Upon finishing her Icecream, she stands up and makes the short distance to the fountain and sits down on the side of it.

"Wanna try?"
Chiharu Kinai

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top