KS: The New Generation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Open] Ice Cream!

2 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

[Open] Ice Cream! - Page 3 Empty Re: [Open] Ice Cream!

Post by Ellie Wilson Mon Jul 29, 2013 6:38 pm

'Sure!' Ellie immediately agrees as she takes her cane and makes her way to the fountain, then carefully sits down on the edge. The young girl reaches towards the sound of the running water and gently places her hand underneath one of the descending streams. The water naturally jumps off her palm and right onto her dress. 'Ah!' she yelps out and pulls her hand back, then immediately begins giggling from the surprise.
Ellie Wilson
Ellie Wilson

Back to top Go down

Post by Chiharu Kinai Mon Jul 29, 2013 6:50 pm

"Haheh, maybe you should try angling your hand away from yourself."
She then tries it for herself and focuses on it as the water passes along her fingers.

Chiharu Kinai
Chiharu Kinai

Back to top Go down

Post by Ellie Wilson Mon Jul 29, 2013 7:09 pm

Ellie turns her hand around and slowly places it back underneath the stream, without an accident. 'Still feels weird...' she comments and closes her eyes. 'It's like... It's kinda like when I place my hand under the water from the tap, only... Somewhat larger' Ellie smiles and pulls her hand away, then shakes it a few times to dry it off. 'It sounds really nice, though! But it also seems kinda loud... Does it irritate your hearing?' the little girl asks with concern in her voice.
Ellie Wilson
Ellie Wilson

Back to top Go down

Post by Chiharu Kinai Mon Jul 29, 2013 11:39 pm

Chiharu moves her hand to the pool of water at the bottom of the fountain and slowly swirls it around.
*Sigh*
"Yeah, when we're this close it does kinda."
Chiharu Kinai
Chiharu Kinai

Back to top Go down

Post by Ellie Wilson Mon Jul 29, 2013 11:43 pm

'I'm sorry' the little girl apologizes sadly, feeling responsible for not thinking about this sooner. 'Let's go back to the bench'

And with that, Ellie takes a hold of her cane and slowly navigates back to the wooden bench. After tapping on it a few times to make sure it's there, she sits back down and begins waiting for Chiharu. The ball on top of the ice cream cone has practically disappeared, so she takes a bite out of the cone itself and licks her lips.
Ellie Wilson
Ellie Wilson

Back to top Go down

Post by Chiharu Kinai Tue Jul 30, 2013 12:02 am

<And I was just about to splash her too>
Chiharu walks over to the bench and sits down next to Ellie without saying a single word. After a long moment of silence chiharu takes her phone out and puts it back in before saying, "Do you know how to get home from here? Or would you like me to walk you back to the store?"
Chiharu Kinai
Chiharu Kinai

Back to top Go down

Post by Ellie Wilson Tue Jul 30, 2013 12:09 am

'Oh, it's okay! I'll just call my mom and tell her to pick me up!' Ellie smiles widely and reaches inside her purse, then pulls out a small, red phone. 'Excuse me...' she says politely before pressing the speed dial button and placing the phone next to her ear. 'Hey, mom! Are you coming home? ... Oh, okay. No, no, don't worry about it! I'm at the park right now, I'll just wait for you there! ... Nope! One of uncle's friends took me! ... I dunno, I don't think so, though... Mom, I'll be fine! Really! ... Okay! Love you too! Bye!' she says and closes her phone, then puts it back into her bag before turning towards Chiharu. 'My mom got caught up at work, but when she's done, she'll come and pick me up, so don't worry about me!' Ellie says with a smile on her face.
Ellie Wilson
Ellie Wilson

Back to top Go down

Post by Chiharu Kinai Tue Jul 30, 2013 12:16 am

"What did she ask about me?" Chiharu asks with curiosity.
Chiharu Kinai
Chiharu Kinai

Back to top Go down

Post by Ellie Wilson Tue Jul 30, 2013 12:19 am

'She just asked if I was by myself, and I said no. Though I also told her you were planning to leave soon, so if you want to, just go ahead! I'll be fine by myself!' Ellie smiles and pulls out a small, yet thick-looking white book with a title in braille, then places it on her knees and opens it.
Ellie Wilson
Ellie Wilson

Back to top Go down

Post by Chiharu Kinai Tue Jul 30, 2013 12:29 am

"Well, so long then." Chiharu then doesn't wait to be on her way. The bench lifts up ever so slightly from the lack of strain and Chiharu's foot steps decay into the distance.
Chiharu Kinai
Chiharu Kinai

Back to top Go down

Post by Ellie Wilson Tue Jul 30, 2013 12:31 am

'See you!' Ellie smiles, then gently places her finger on the page and begins feeling the letters around, trying to find the spot where she left off.
Ellie Wilson
Ellie Wilson

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3