KS: The New Generation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Character sheet

4 posters

Go down

Character sheet Empty Character sheet

Post by Christopher Cook Tue Feb 05, 2013 5:16 am

Full legal name: Christopher Robert Cook Age: 18 Profession: Works as a caretaker at an orphanage, also a senior student at Yamaku Academy. Interests/hobbies: Photography, J-pop, children, cute things in general, cooking baked goods, animals, fashion, gaming, movies, and jogging.
Appearance:

Being that he is a werewolf, Christopher possesses superhuman strength, agility, and speed. Christopher is also nearly invincible in his werewolf form: He has been shot, stabbed, and tortured by several vampires and hunters whilst in werewolf form, living to tell about these events every time. Christopher can be killed under normal circumstances once he's reverted back to his human body, but as a werewolf, he can only be killed by silver bullets. Christopher covers up his right leg prosthetic with his pant leg, but he still walks with a noticeable limp. Christopher inherited his father's crimson eyes and messy blonde hair, and his mother's youthful complexion. Christopher is also noticeably tall by Japanese standards, clocking in at 5'7: in full werewolf form, he's roughly 7'0 when standing up on his hind legs. Christopher prefers to dress "trashy": his wardrobe consisting of denim jackets, torn jeans, rugged boots, and he never leaves for school in the mornings without remembering to equip a cross necklace that his mother lent him upon "setting him out into the world. Christopher's most distinguishing feature is the prominent scar across his face which he received from his werewolf mother as a sign of his rare heritage. His lean build is also greatly scarred from his endeavors, fighting off vampires and hunters alike.

Backstory:

Werewolf Christopher Cook, or "Nine" as he's know to the rest of Yamaku's student body, was born on an American military base in Okinawa to a pair of military veteran parents. Christopher spent most of his youth traveling the globe with his human father on hunting expeditions. Christopher's father, an emotionally abusive alcoholic, raised his only son to live by fear and intimidation and to live life in pursuit of "physical perfection". Christopher accompanied his father on a rock climbing expedition at the tender age of fourteen and that was also the day when Christopher lost his right leg in a rock blimbing accident. His functionally useless right leg was amputated and he was given a necessary prosthetic. Christopher totes around his prosthetic like a trophy of sorts, often losing it at times of his werewolf transformations. To remedy this, he placed a tracking device on his prosthetic along with buying a spare that he keeps at his aprtment. Christopher's werewolf mother, now a school treacher, sought out Yamaku Academy as the prime candidate for a high school that would suit her son's "exclusive" needs. Christopher decided, as he came of puberty, that he wanted to become an "agent of justice" that defends the weak and abused without hesitation because of the his less than satisfactory upbringing and superhuman prowess. He's currently in hiding from the vampires that know regularly carry weapons comprised of silver.

Personality:

Though tense and awkward around adults, Christopher has been shown to be naturally nurturing of children and animals, this can be attributed to the fact that he was raised by his emotionally abusive father before attending Yamaku Academy. The children at the orphanage he works at refer to him as Wolfy, being that Christopher has revealed to only the children at the orphanage that he is a werewolf. Though seen as gentile and boyish by most, Christopher goes out on a limb to keep his bestial temperment dormant, a side effect of his lycanthrophy. Christopher's inability to smile freely has made many of his classmates and adults alike stray away from contact with him. Christopher still tries dilligently to maintain a formal decorum, but his lowbrow sense of humour and unkempt appearance often prove to be in contradiction of this. Being that Christopher spent most of his life living in fear that he would kill entire heaps of people upon nights when the moon was full, he is somewhat socially inept; however, Christopher has proven to be violently protective of the few people he forms close bonds with. Christopher gained full control over his "other side" upon his enrollement into Yamaku Academy. Christopher takes great pride in his cruel treatment of vampires: his most common method being to use his razor sharp claws to decapitate the vampires, and then bind them to surfaces with sharp stakes. Due to his insanely high fast metabolism, Christopher often has to leave his classes in order to procure food. His grades are slipping as a result of his insatiable hunger and he is unsure whether or not his persistent hunger will lead to his demise.

Last edited by Christopher Cook on Fri Feb 08, 2013 6:13 am; edited 9 times in total (Reason for editing : I'm having trouble coming up with a believable backstory for my character.)
Christopher Cook
Christopher Cook

Back to top Go down

Character sheet Empty Re: Character sheet

Post by NorXTNP Tue Feb 05, 2013 7:25 am

If you would add a little more about appearance,e.g. what he is wearing casually,ill aprove it.

NorXTNP
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Raiden Tue Feb 05, 2013 8:09 am

Sorry, but autism is a mental condition, and those are not acceptable at Yamaku. You'll have to either change it to a physical condition, or add a physical disability on top of it and give a REALLY good explanation as to why everyone thought it was a good idea for him to go to Yamaku.
Raiden
Raiden
Admin

https://ksnewgen.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by LQ-84i Wed Feb 06, 2013 2:37 am

As it stands, I would have to say I can't approve this, as was stated, mental conditions without underlying physical conditions were never and still in our canon, ever allowed. So as was stated we'll need a profile image and the alterations we've asked for and we will reconsider then.

LQ-84i
LQ-84i
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by LQ-84i Wed Feb 06, 2013 6:09 am

Anorexia is still mental, as it's characterized primarily by fear of weight gain and poor self image, also the scar just seems tacked on but with no real disability coming from it probably even adding to existing mental trauma, I know people with scar tissue and it's all fine, it's when it affects an eye or and limb is amputated or something that it means something to be considered an disability.

Returning to the point of Anorexia, it's all in the mind, there are physical effects from it as it goes on but the whole disorder is a mental battle as you are trying to make them stop believing that they are fat and that they will gain weight if they eat. It's a form of delusion.

I don't want to be a pain but I will list some physical disabilities that may help you understand what we might accept here.

The scar could mean something if it affected an area like a severed limb, or a scar that shows where one's ear or eye was removed from the attack.

The wolf could have left him paraplegic from the attack.

He can also have a permanent or temporary recurring type of anemia (The permanent kind is called Sickle-Cell Anemia) which would explain his frailty and average weakness he had as a child.

I mean, it's really up to you, or you could search up some physical disabilities and think about how it would tie into what you have written.

LQ-84i
LQ-84i
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by NorXTNP Thu Feb 07, 2013 12:06 am

Okay, a phys. Disability. I am now fine with this character.
BUT

BUUUUUUUUT

There is ONE THING which just doesnt fit:

The invincibilty factor.
Your character is suffering from serious mary sue ism.

Characters like this are simply not allowed. Lets take a artifically enhanced human for example , lets say he got cybernetic eyes and his eyesight is increased and his legs and arms are also completly cybernetic, he is posessing the power to lift 500 kilo and he can run the 100 meter in 8 seconds. That sounds stupid, but if you add a certain back story to it,for example he was forced to undergo that opperation and is completly mentally destroyed, plus his cybernetics actually attack his body, than this is acceptable,because that would find a place in yamaku.

But i do not really see any problem exept the amputee arm, and he is invincible,so this wouldnt even make sense.

I give you an idea,you message me your skype contacts, and we work something out together. is that ok?

AGAIN: I do not have a problem with you being a warewolf, i have a problem at how arguably perfect the character is.

I say arguably losely, because sometimes, creators do not reallise they have created a mary sue, but i read one out of this text.

NorXTNP
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Raiden Thu Feb 07, 2013 7:17 am

I agree with what NorX said. I have no problem with him being a werewolf (hell, we already have a vampire here), but it has to be believable, and he needs to fit in. As he is now, your character has a lot more abilities than disabilities, and that's not really what this setting is about. If you need more help, me and the rest of the admins will gladly provide assistance, but as he is now, your character is denied.
Raiden
Raiden
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by NorXTNP Fri Feb 08, 2013 7:44 am

I can finally accept your character. Now that was a close call,wasnt it? Smile

HAve fun now,sorry for bothering you so long,but it took a while.

NorXTNP
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Raiden Fri Feb 08, 2013 7:47 am

Approved. Welcome aboard!
Raiden
Raiden
Admin

Back to top Go down