KS: The New Generation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Private] Getting Back Into The Swing Of Things

3 posters

Go down

[Private] Getting Back Into The Swing Of Things Empty [Private] Getting Back Into The Swing Of Things

Post by Satoshi Veach Fri Aug 02, 2013 6:25 am

The bell tolls. Class is dismissed.

The usual mellow/hyper/whatever-the-heck-else Satoshi walks at a high speed out of the classroom. Disobeying the 'no running' rule after reaching the first floor and starting a trot out the door.

<My usual prank is bound to be expected. Better do something else!>

Instead of waiting near the door to startle Kuriko and walk her back to her dorm to hang out, I just go straight to the path toward the dorms and waiting nearby the entrance by the sidewalk.

After a couple months of dating her, I've tried many times to sneak up on her but mostly failed.

It wasn't until recently that I found steadying my breath down to a sniper's and not approaching her is the only way to remain undetected. So far it has worked but there are only so many places you can hide outside the school's entrance. This time I am attempting to give her a false sense of security.

<Oh look-here she comes!...Heh heh heh~~~…>
Satoshi Veach
Satoshi Veach

Back to top Go down

[Private] Getting Back Into The Swing Of Things Empty Re: [Private] Getting Back Into The Swing Of Things

Post by Kuriko Hatsuhara Fri Aug 02, 2013 12:22 pm

Kuriko Hatsuhara steps briskly outside of the classroom into the busy Yamaku corridors where she ducks and weaves around the large crowd. She bumps into several people due to having a pretty terrible level of depth perception as a result of the cybernetic eyes, but poor vision is better than no vision.

I wonder where Satoshi is hiding... He usually tries to "surprise" me after lessons.

Kuriko had been using her cybernetic eyes for four years now yet her hearing was still better than average, and the noise in the corridor was giving her a slight headache. As she makes her way out of the building she sees a couple of girls from her class and gives them a wave as she exits the front door of the academy.

She looks around for a few seconds, searching the blue-tinted landscape for any signs of Satoshi, half expecting him to leap out from some hiding spot. She carries on down the stairs and decides to head towards the dorms, keeping her eyes peeled for any sign of him.

Strange... I guess he must be busy.

As she approaches the dorm, she notices out of the corner of her eye the familiar brown mop of hair.

Ah. Gotcha! Let's give him a scare of my own...

She appears to take a step up onto the sidewalk, but purposefully falls over as if she fell and stays stock still on the floor, motionless.

Last edited by Kuriko Hatsuhara on Fri Aug 02, 2013 4:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
Kuriko Hatsuhara
Kuriko Hatsuhara

Back to top Go down

[Private] Getting Back Into The Swing Of Things Empty Re: [Private] Getting Back Into The Swing Of Things

Post by Satoshi Veach Fri Aug 02, 2013 12:39 pm

[Dude, in this universe the cybernetics stuff never happened. Everyone is back to their normal bodies.
...and I have a brown mop of hair. Razz]
Satoshi Veach
Satoshi Veach

Back to top Go down

Post by Raiden Fri Aug 02, 2013 12:42 pm

[I'm sure I speak for both Kuriko and me when I say - Satoshi, read this]
Raiden
Raiden
Admin

https://ksnewgen.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Kuriko Hatsuhara Fri Aug 02, 2013 4:24 pm

[You just got Raiden'd.]
Kuriko Hatsuhara
Kuriko Hatsuhara

Back to top Go down

Post by Satoshi Veach Fri Aug 02, 2013 5:46 pm

[Well POOP! Website eating my notifications so I am not kept up to date on information. >.<]

I don't even wait for Kuriko to go motionless. When she starts to fall I emerge from my hiding spot with a little spring.

"Who-ho-hoa, you alright?"

I walk up to the girl lying on the sidewalk.
Satoshi Veach
Satoshi Veach

Back to top Go down

Post by Kuriko Hatsuhara Sat Aug 03, 2013 2:03 am

Kuriko rolls over onto her back and looks into Satoshi's eyes.

"Gotcha!" She says with a grin and lifts herself up.

Brushing herself down she notices a large stain on her shirt, "God dang it, this was my last shirt and we still have tomorrow to go... I guess I'll have to hand wash it." She says with a pout.

She reaches out a hand to Satoshi, "Where we off to?"

Last edited by Kuriko Hatsuhara on Sun Aug 04, 2013 3:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
Kuriko Hatsuhara
Kuriko Hatsuhara

Back to top Go down

Post by Satoshi Veach Sat Aug 03, 2013 9:48 pm

[Dammit-now I'm caught in the situation of not knowing what Satoshi thinks is fun to do with Kuriko while he still does. XD]

"Well, I was bored so I thought you and I could just hang around wherever but if you're busy.."

I jesture with my eyes down to the stain.

That's all I do.

...I totally don't check her out on the way down to it.

YOU CAN'T BREAK ME!
Satoshi Veach
Satoshi Veach

Back to top Go down

Post by Kuriko Hatsuhara Sun Aug 04, 2013 3:38 pm

"Hanging out in my room while I change? That sounds fun!" Kuriko teases.

She takes his hand and leads him through the dormitory to her room.
Kuriko Hatsuhara
Kuriko Hatsuhara

Back to top Go down

Post by Satoshi Veach Sun Aug 04, 2013 9:44 pm

I didn't ask for this-I didn't ask for this-I didn't ask for this!

My mind races as I am pulled along.

If I were a spectator looking at this situation in third person I would definitely think, 'she's messing with that idiot,' but the fact that I was just hinted at being present in the room when Kuriko changes is not something I am used to.

It's something a little steep even for Kuriko's usual teasing.
Satoshi Veach
Satoshi Veach

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down