KS: The New Generation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Closed] Preparing for the Festival

3 posters

Go down

[Closed] Preparing for the Festival Empty [Closed] Preparing for the Festival

Post by Inna Wilson Sun Aug 04, 2013 9:52 pm

Inna bites her lower lip as her blue eyes remain focused on the belt of Ellie's yukata. That's the first time either of them have even touched a piece of clothing like that, so the woman is having a bit of trouble with dressing her little daughter up for the summer festival. It took them about two hours to do all the preparations - not only with the yukata, but with Ellie's hairstyle as well. But finally, just minutes before the festival begins, the little blind girl's outfit is almost complete. Her usually long, blond hair is tied up using a fancy Japanese hair comb, which still leaves it flowing down, but makes it much shorter, not even reaching her shoulders. Her body is wrapped with the silk-red yukata that her mother had purchased earlier, and her feet are still bare, ready to be put directly into zōri [Japanese flip flops] before her departure, as the little girl had adamantly refused to wear socks during the event. Finally, Inna gives the belt a good tug, completing the bow. The young woman stands up to take a good look at the overall outfit.

'Well, I'd say we're all done!'
Inna Wilson
Inna Wilson

Back to top Go down

[Closed] Preparing for the Festival Empty Re: [Closed] Preparing for the Festival

Post by Ellie Wilson Sun Aug 04, 2013 9:58 pm

'How do I look?' Ellie asks, mostly excited, but also a bit nervous. That's the first time she's wearing a yukata, and while she certainly feels comfortable enough in it, comfort isn't her main priority at the moment. 'Is it too ridiculous?'
Ellie Wilson
Ellie Wilson

Back to top Go down

[Closed] Preparing for the Festival Empty Re: [Closed] Preparing for the Festival

Post by Inna Wilson Sun Aug 04, 2013 10:06 pm

'What are you talking about? You're cute as a button!' Inna assures her and kneels down next to her. 'I'm sure everyone will be looking at you when you get there!'
Inna Wilson
Inna Wilson

Back to top Go down

Post by Ellie Wilson Sun Aug 04, 2013 10:08 pm

'You think so?' she asks, kind of wishing that she could look at herself as well, but quickly dismissing these thoughts from her head. 'What about uncle? Do you think he'll notice me?'
Ellie Wilson
Ellie Wilson

Back to top Go down

Post by Inna Wilson Sun Aug 04, 2013 10:09 pm

'Of course he will!' Inna starts speaking while fixing up some finer details on her daughter's yukata. 'You know him! He'll probably call you his cute loli sidekick or something like that'
Inna Wilson
Inna Wilson

Back to top Go down

Post by Ellie Wilson Sun Aug 04, 2013 10:11 pm

Ellie giggles at the thought. 'When is he coming over?'
Ellie Wilson
Ellie Wilson

Back to top Go down

Post by Inna Wilson Sun Aug 04, 2013 10:16 pm

'Any second now' Inna says as she takes the zōri and places them on the floor right in front of Ellie. 'I told him to be here 20 minutes earlier, so we can be sure he'll be here on time! Lift up your foot...' she explains with a smile while helping her daughter put on her shoes. Once that's done, she reaches over and hands her daughter's retracted cane over to her. 'You sure you don't want to take your purse with you?'
Inna Wilson
Inna Wilson

Back to top Go down

Post by Ellie Wilson Sun Aug 04, 2013 10:17 pm

Ellie shakes her head. 'It won't be appropriate. I'll be fine without it, don't worry!'
Ellie Wilson
Ellie Wilson

Back to top Go down

Post by Inna Wilson Sun Aug 04, 2013 10:23 pm

'Well, if you want to buy something, don't hesitate to extort your uncle, okay?' Inna says with a mischievous grin. A few seconds later, the two hear the doorbell ringing. 'Ah, speak of the devil!' the woman chuckles as she stands up to open the door.
Inna Wilson
Inna Wilson

Back to top Go down

Post by Wade Wilson Jr. Sun Aug 04, 2013 10:38 pm

Wade is standing just outside the door to Inna and Ellie's apartment, dressed in his own green yukata - a color that's very reminiscent to that of his favorite hoodie. 'Hey, sis!' he grins and waves at her. Soon, his eyes are focused on his little niece, and his mouth gapes a little when he notices her. 'I... Wow!' he chuckles. Even though neither of the women know it, that's actually the first time he's ever seen Ellie at all. Despite her blank, white eyes, the little girl is every bit as beautiful as her mother - a fact that's made even more obvious by her current outfit. 'I-I mean... You look great, Ellie!'
Wade Wilson Jr.
Wade Wilson Jr.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ellie Wilson Sun Aug 04, 2013 10:41 pm

The little girl blushes deeply, even though she doesn't even realize it. 'T-thanks!' she speaks out before running towards her uncle.
Ellie Wilson
Ellie Wilson

Back to top Go down

Post by Inna Wilson Sun Aug 04, 2013 10:43 pm

'Don't stay out too late!' Inna waves at the two (well, mostly at Wade) as she watches them walk out and into the elevator.
Inna Wilson
Inna Wilson

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down