[Open] A very strong wind.

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

[Open] A very strong wind.

Post by Chiharu Kinai on Mon Aug 05, 2013 12:08 am

Having washed out her old hair dye, filled her headphones with extra stuffing, and taken slightly more than reccomended pain meds, Chiharu was just about ready to make her way outside to the festival. However, she ran into an obstacle. Indecision. Her well loved yukata, Black with red borders along with clusters of red leaves that disperse the farther up they go accompanied by the occasional white butterfly, lay on her bed as she paces around the room in nothing but a large T-shirt staring at her yukata as if it had the answer to her problem. Memories of when she would wear it around the house when she was alone, just for fun. She always felt comfortable and a little silly which was quite refreshing, but now she wont be alone. She can already hear people outside of her dorm, and every voice is one that is saying to her that this is a very bad idea.

This carries on for quite some time before Chiharu finally decides to throw caution to the wind as she screams, "Fuck it!" and goes to put on her yukata when she is stopped in her tracks by the abrupt sound of someone at the door.

She opens the door just enough to peak her head out, revealing her naturally black hair while keeping her pantless legs behind the door.
"Hello?"
avatar
Chiharu Kinai

Posts : 1812
Reputation : 51
Join date : 2013-06-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: [Open] A very strong wind.

Post by Tiberius Hawke on Mon Aug 05, 2013 3:25 am

As Chiharu opens the door a slightly grumpy looking Hawke stands outside her room. The grumpy look turns to one of confusion.
He has forgone a Yukata in favor of his usual black skinny jeans and a System of a Down shirt, with a black waistcoat over the top.

"Um... I think I got the wrong room." Hawke says, embarassed.

He notices what she is wearing, or more to the point: isn't. He coughs slightly, "I'm sorry to interrupt.. whatever it is you're doing.." he mumbles.

"I was looking for... um... what's her name... eeeeeeh....."

He'd been so certain of the number and name of the girl two minutes ago, but memory seemed to be alluding him yet again. He was supposed to be taking her to some big event thing on the campus; but what that exactly was he had no idea.
avatar
Tiberius Hawke

Posts : 1477
Reputation : 49
Join date : 2013-02-19
Age : 21
Location : Yamaku

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: [Open] A very strong wind.

Post by Chiharu Kinai on Mon Aug 05, 2013 3:40 am

<He probably heard me scream, and here I am with just a T-shirt. "interupt.. whatever it is you're doing". Oh god he probably thinks I was masturbating>
Chiharu tries to hide her slight embarrasment by quickly responding to his ramblings along with a handshake which causes her to put a foot out from behind the door revealing her leg up to her knee, unbeknownst to her.

"Well my name is Chiharu."
avatar
Chiharu Kinai

Posts : 1812
Reputation : 51
Join date : 2013-06-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: [Open] A very strong wind.

Post by Tiberius Hawke on Mon Aug 05, 2013 3:56 pm

Noticing Chiharu's leg, Hawke looks a bit surprised and doesn't know where to look. Eventually he settles on the girl's face.

"I'm, err... I'm Hawke. Tiberius Hawke." He says with a smile and sticks out his hand in greeting.

What the hell have I stumbled on... was she... no..
avatar
Tiberius Hawke

Posts : 1477
Reputation : 49
Join date : 2013-02-19
Age : 21
Location : Yamaku

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: [Open] A very strong wind.

Post by Chiharu Kinai on Mon Aug 05, 2013 6:17 pm

After shaking Hawke's hand, Chiharu uses the same hand to point behind herself with her thumb as she says, "I'm going to finish getting dressed, if you wait a minute I can help you find who you're looking for..."

She then slowly closes the door while smiling trying to ease Hawke's embarassment as well as her own.
avatar
Chiharu Kinai

Posts : 1812
Reputation : 51
Join date : 2013-06-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: [Open] A very strong wind.

Post by Tiberius Hawke on Tue Aug 06, 2013 1:46 pm

Hawke stands in front of the door, unsure of what to do with himself.

Well... she's nice... I can't remember the other girl's name anyway...

He decides to ask Chiharu if she wants to go to the festival with him after a few seconds of raging internal debate over the pros and cons of abandoning this other girl. The final deciding point was that Chiharu had nice legs.

You're a terrible person
avatar
Tiberius Hawke

Posts : 1477
Reputation : 49
Join date : 2013-02-19
Age : 21
Location : Yamaku

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: [Open] A very strong wind.

Post by Tiberius Hawke on Tue Aug 06, 2013 1:52 pm

[Also Raidypoos/Nor-dog/SilentBro you might wanna move this thread to the festival section.]
avatar
Tiberius Hawke

Posts : 1477
Reputation : 49
Join date : 2013-02-19
Age : 21
Location : Yamaku

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: [Open] A very strong wind.

Post by Chiharu Kinai on Tue Aug 06, 2013 2:08 pm

After a short while Chiharu re-emerges from her room, now with her yukata and headphones on. Raising her eyebrows slightly along with a soft smile, Chiharu asks, "So, what was it that you needed again?"
avatar
Chiharu Kinai

Posts : 1812
Reputation : 51
Join date : 2013-06-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: [Open] A very strong wind.

Post by Tiberius Hawke on Wed Aug 07, 2013 12:06 am

"I was supposed to go to the festival with somebody I know, but I kinda forgot who it was" Hawke says with a grin.

He glances at her yukata and facepalms.

"Yukatas. Damn." He says with a laugh, "Oh well... I don't own one anyway. Don't think they would suit me... You, however.." Hawke lets out a long whistle as he looks at Chiharu in her Yukata, "You look stunning."
avatar
Tiberius Hawke

Posts : 1477
Reputation : 49
Join date : 2013-02-19
Age : 21
Location : Yamaku

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: [Open] A very strong wind.

Post by Chiharu Kinai on Wed Aug 07, 2013 12:14 am

Chiharu's stature remains resolute, however her face lets out a blush as a smile forces it's way out.
"Haheh, Thanks... I suppose this person mustn't have been all that important if their entire existence slips your mind at the sight of a pretty lady."
Chiharu was teasing, although it may be hard to tell with her somewhat flat tone of voice.
avatar
Chiharu Kinai

Posts : 1812
Reputation : 51
Join date : 2013-06-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: [Open] A very strong wind.

Post by Tiberius Hawke on Wed Aug 07, 2013 12:40 am

"Well, one as pretty as yourself warrants the attention of any man!" Hawke says with a grin.

He holds out his arm, "Are you on your way to the festival?"
avatar
Tiberius Hawke

Posts : 1477
Reputation : 49
Join date : 2013-02-19
Age : 21
Location : Yamaku

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: [Open] A very strong wind.

Post by Chiharu Kinai on Wed Aug 07, 2013 1:12 am

"Nah, I just put this on for a stroll around the dorms." she says sarcastically
Chiharu can't help but keep smiling as she takes Hawke's arm in her own.
"And where might you be off to?"
avatar
Chiharu Kinai

Posts : 1812
Reputation : 51
Join date : 2013-06-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: [Open] A very strong wind.

Post by Tiberius Hawke on Wed Aug 07, 2013 3:37 am

"Well, seems like we're heading to the festival." He says with a smile.

"I've not seen you around school before," he says as they make their way through the front doors of the girl's dorm and down the stairs at a slow pace. "You new or something?"

They can see the festival in the distance; glowing lights, shouts, laughter...

This doesn't look so bad. I hope there's food though, I'm bloody starving... Hawke thinks to himself, before his stomach emits an embarrassingly loud rumble.
avatar
Tiberius Hawke

Posts : 1477
Reputation : 49
Join date : 2013-02-19
Age : 21
Location : Yamaku

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: [Open] A very strong wind.

Post by Chiharu Kinai on Wed Aug 07, 2013 4:04 am

"Yeh, I've been around for about a week now. I'm surprised you haven't seen me before, I've passed you in the hall more than on occasion."
Chiharu's thought process is interupted by Hawke's stomache and she pauses before continuing.
"And in my short time I've made a good friend I'd like to visit, and I think your stomache will be delighted to hear that he is working at a food stand."
avatar
Chiharu Kinai

Posts : 1812
Reputation : 51
Join date : 2013-06-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: [Open] A very strong wind.

Post by Tiberius Hawke on Wed Aug 07, 2013 4:07 am

"Well, my devilishly good looks are hard to miss" He says with a wink.

"I vaguely remembering wondering why someone was wondering the corridors with headphones on, but I don't really remember... But that's to be expected."

At the mention of food Hawke's face lights up, "Oh, goodie. Who is it? I might know him. Believe it or not I am actually capable of remembering names, Chihiro."

Pretending to forget names was often a fun game played by Hawke just to see people's reactions, but on occasion his faulty memory gets the better of him, such as now.
avatar
Tiberius Hawke

Posts : 1477
Reputation : 49
Join date : 2013-02-19
Age : 21
Location : Yamaku

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: [Open] A very strong wind.

Post by Chiharu Kinai on Wed Aug 07, 2013 4:15 am

Chiharu lets out a short giggle before returning the favor, "Sure you are, Siberia. As for who we'll be meeting, his name is Izumi, y'know the guy with red hair and heterochromia."
avatar
Chiharu Kinai

Posts : 1812
Reputation : 51
Join date : 2013-06-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: [Open] A very strong wind.

Post by Tiberius Hawke on Wed Aug 07, 2013 4:24 am

Siberia?

"My friends call me Hawke, never had Siberia before though." He says with a smirk.

"I've heard of Izumi, but I've never had the pleasure of meeting him. He seems ok to me." Hawke says to Chiharu as they approach the festival. The bright lights give Hawke a headache so he reaches into his pocket, and selects a pair of sunglasses from the vast array arranged on the side of his waistcoat like some back-street blackmarket peddler.

"Glasses for every occasion." He says as he slips them on.
avatar
Tiberius Hawke

Posts : 1477
Reputation : 49
Join date : 2013-02-19
Age : 21
Location : Yamaku

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: [Open] A very strong wind.

Post by Chiharu Kinai on Wed Aug 07, 2013 4:32 am

<That's a pretty good idea>
Chiharu, not so tentatively, asks "Hey, mind if I borrow one of those?"
avatar
Chiharu Kinai

Posts : 1812
Reputation : 51
Join date : 2013-06-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: [Open] A very strong wind.

Post by Tiberius Hawke on Wed Aug 07, 2013 4:36 am

"My... my sunglasses?!" Hawke says as he recoils in horror.

He stares for a few seconds, before licking his lips and stammeing, "I.. I g-guess.." as he hands over a beloved pair.

They better come back to daddy...
avatar
Tiberius Hawke

Posts : 1477
Reputation : 49
Join date : 2013-02-19
Age : 21
Location : Yamaku

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: [Open] A very strong wind.

Post by Chiharu Kinai on Wed Aug 07, 2013 4:42 am

She tries to ease Hawke's fears.
"I'll take good care of them, I promise. Yeh, crowds give me headaches, and these lights aren't helping either."

"Anyways..."
She slides the shades on while looking over to hawke, giving him a surprisingly smug smile.
"Now we're matching badasses."
avatar
Chiharu Kinai

Posts : 1812
Reputation : 51
Join date : 2013-06-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: [Open] A very strong wind.

Post by Tiberius Hawke on Wed Aug 07, 2013 4:54 am

"Ooooooh yea. Mr and Mrs Cool." Hawke says with a grin.

He falters a second, "Not that I was implying thet we're, er... married. Or anything!" He says, grinning nervously and rubbing the back of his neck.

Trying to chenge the subject, he blurts out, "Hey, look, food and a redhead with mismatching eyes. Lets go." and leads Chiharu by the hand towards a nearby food stall.
avatar
Tiberius Hawke

Posts : 1477
Reputation : 49
Join date : 2013-02-19
Age : 21
Location : Yamaku

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: [Open] A very strong wind.

Post by Chiharu Kinai on Wed Aug 07, 2013 5:23 am

Chiharu is slightly caught off gaurd by hawke's sudden acceleration, and how he was dragging her along, but goes along with it.
"Hey Izumi, I came by to see how things are cookin', and along the way I met Hawke."
She points towards him with her unheld hand.
avatar
Chiharu Kinai

Posts : 1812
Reputation : 51
Join date : 2013-06-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: [Open] A very strong wind.

Post by Izumi Inaba on Wed Aug 07, 2013 6:41 am

He looks up at the two who actually just arrived right as he finished his thought. Early on there were almost a flurry of people coming in and out, through and over just to get something to eat or drink down this way. As time went on, and everything got situated, he was left with a lot of time to think. He finally got himself away from the mystique of the summer triangle and dealt with those that needed tending to.

"Good evening. Things have gone quite well, that was until recently. There's been a lull in the business here these past few minutes so I took the time to look at the fabled constellation." Izumi then turns his attention towards Hawke.

"I do not believe we've met and if we have, I cannot recall. Name's Inaba, Izumi Inaba. I take it your both here to order something, don't answer that it's almost certain that you have."

Izumi takes a more casual manner of begging the question which contrasts with his formalities in a jarring manner.

"So, what would you like?"
avatar
Izumi Inaba

Posts : 355
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2013-01-27

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: [Open] A very strong wind.

Post by Chiharu Kinai on Wed Aug 07, 2013 6:49 am

Chiharu lets go of hawke's hand and responds in a partially jokingly hurt tone.
"What, you don't think I came just to say Hi?"
Despite her lighter tone, her expectant stare is quite serious and genuine.
avatar
Chiharu Kinai

Posts : 1812
Reputation : 51
Join date : 2013-06-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: [Open] A very strong wind.

Post by Tiberius Hawke on Wed Aug 07, 2013 10:08 am

Hawke smiles and nods and the new face, "Tiberius Hawke, pleasure is all mine."

He looks at the food available and can't decide, so he waits to see what Chiharu gets. "Can I just get a diet coke?" He asks.
avatar
Tiberius Hawke

Posts : 1477
Reputation : 49
Join date : 2013-02-19
Age : 21
Location : Yamaku

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: [Open] A very strong wind.

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum