[Open] A very strong wind.

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: [Open] A very strong wind.

Post by Izumi Inaba on Wed Aug 07, 2013 4:10 pm

Izumi looks toward Chiharu with a calm demeanor. "That too is most welcome, it's nice to see you again. Also, of course there would be other reasons for coming I suppose, I just want to get the last bit of product out of my hands was all, I beg pardon."

Izumi gets gone for a moment to look for a diet coke after acknowledging Hawke. The cooler wasn't the most responsive of containers however it opened. Izumi still hadn't gotten used to how particularly cold this set of ice was, and struggled for a moment to get his hand through to search through the various colas, sodas, and assorted drinks. After a short while he barely got a grip on the diet coke, but he gripped it and pulled it out as a dentist would take out a tooth. He returned in no less than a few seconds and passed the diet coke to Hawke. He then returns to a neutral position.

"I wonder how you are all liking the festivities so far. Unless, you just got here, in which case, if anyone is looking forward to anything here."
Izumi Inaba

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Chiharu Kinai on Wed Aug 07, 2013 8:10 pm

With a shrug and a smile chiharu gives Izumi a look that gives the impression that she forgives him before giving a verbal response.
"Yeh, this is the first place I thought to come but I really hadn't planned much beyond just wandering about for a while before meeting up with sumiko later on. How'bout you hawke?"
Chiharu Kinai

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiberius Hawke on Thu Aug 08, 2013 2:17 am

Hawke cracks open the Diet Coke and takes several long gulps ended with a sigh as the two talk.

They seem close. He notes as he listens to the playful banter.

He's a little strange; quirky. Extremely well spoken.

How'bout you Hawke?

Hawke snaps back to reality from his silent monitoring of the pair.

"Uh... me? I don't really have a plan. Satoshi is with Kuriko so I was going to hang out with.. er... That girl." Hawke says with a frown.
Tiberius Hawke

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top