[Open] Fun with Dangos

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: [Open] Fun with Dangos

Post by Wade Wilson Jr. on Thu Aug 08, 2013 7:19 am

'Yeah, I figured out as much' Wade finally lets out a genuine smile. 'Cotton candy?' he asks and raises the dessert in his hand slightly.
Wade Wilson Jr.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mihoko Ikina on Thu Aug 08, 2013 7:34 am

"Don't mind if I do." she says to Wade as she plucks a chunk off of his cotton candy and gives him a smile back, then with a mouth half full of cotton candy she said to Ellie
"I'm from Mobara.It's a small city in the Chiba prefecture."
Mihoko Ikina

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ellie Wilson on Thu Aug 08, 2013 7:44 am

'Chiba... Chiba...' Ellie rolls her eyes, desperately trying to remember where Chiba was. Finally, she smiles. 'Ah! That's in the eastern part of Japan, right? On that peninsula!'
Ellie Wilson

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Wade Wilson Jr. on Thu Aug 08, 2013 7:45 am

Wade turns to Ellie. 'Hey, don't look at me, I have no idea where it is!' he says and shrugs, then takes some cotton candy and places it in his mouth. A few moments later, he realizes that he just told his blind niece not to look at him and immediately starts feeling awkward.
Wade Wilson Jr.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mihoko Ikina on Thu Aug 08, 2013 7:52 am

"That's right! you sure know your geography Ellie." She said and then with a glance over at Wade in response to his comment she says "You know from the things I've read Mr.Wilson, you seem a lot like your name sake."
Mihoko Ikina

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ellie Wilson on Thu Aug 08, 2013 8:01 am

'Hihi, thanks!' Ellie giggles, happy to receive a compliment as any other girl her age would be. About a year ago, her mom had bought her a special relief map with various names of cities, countries and prefectures written in braille. Ever since then, the little girl had felt her way through the entire world map, paying special attention to countries she was very familiar with, such as Japan and Canada.
Ellie Wilson

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Wade Wilson Jr. on Thu Aug 08, 2013 8:03 am

'Eh? My namesake?' Wade asks curiously, not entirely sure about what his teacher is talking about.
Wade Wilson Jr.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mihoko Ikina on Thu Aug 08, 2013 8:13 am

"Oh, did I use the wrong word there? I do that sometimes. I was referring to Wade Wilson Sr., If your Junior I just assumed you got your name form the original Wade Wilson. Am I wrong in that assumption? If so I apologize." Mihoko said.
Mihoko Ikina

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ellie Wilson on Thu Aug 08, 2013 8:29 am

'Nope, not wrong at all! Wade Sr. is my grandpa!' Ellie smiles and bites on her dango again.
Ellie Wilson

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Wade Wilson Jr. on Thu Aug 08, 2013 8:31 am

'Oh, right... Him...' Wade sighs and leans back against the bench, looking kind of annoyed. "So I can't escape from his shadow even in this world, huh..." he thinks and closes his eyes briefly. 'Ikina-sensei...' he speaks out after a few seconds. 'If it's all the same to you, would it be alright if you don't compare me to my father in the future?'
Wade Wilson Jr.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mihoko Ikina on Thu Aug 08, 2013 8:48 am

"No problem, I wasn't planning on making a habit of it anyway. I was just making an observation. Sorry if it bothered you,I won't do it again." Mihoko assured him.
Mihoko Ikina

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ellie Wilson on Thu Aug 08, 2013 8:51 am

Ellie sighs sadly and turns her big, white eyes down towards her dangos, then begins to silently eat. She's not too happy about the state of her uncle's relationship with her grandfather, and her face betrays these emotions against her will.
Ellie Wilson

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Wade Wilson Jr. on Thu Aug 08, 2013 8:54 am

'I appreciate it' Wade nods. 'I'm sorry if I sounded weird. It's just that... All my life, people have compared me to him. Said I'm just like him, as if that's supposed to be a good thing. Even though everyone knows about the things he's done, they still say...' he turns towards Ellie, then looks back at Ikina-sensei. 'But that's a conversation we can be having another time.
Wade Wilson Jr.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mihoko Ikina on Thu Aug 08, 2013 9:00 am

"Sorry, I only meant it as there were some similarities. You're your own person, but given who your father is it looks like you're gonna have to work double to remind every that you are you and not him. Wouldn't you agree as well Ellie?" Mihoko asked hoping that the agreement of his little niece would cheer Wade up a little.
Mihoko Ikina

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ellie Wilson on Thu Aug 08, 2013 9:41 am

'Yeah!' Ellie giggles and turns towards Wade. 'Work hard, uncle! Fight-o!' she raises a fist up enthusiastically.
Ellie Wilson

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Wade Wilson Jr. on Thu Aug 08, 2013 9:43 am

Wade simply stares at his little niece for a while before bursting into laughter. He just couldn't stay mad in the presence of those cute, white eyes. Gently, the boy pats Ellie on the head and smile. 'Yeah, I suppose both of you are right. I should just try to be better than him in every way. Perhaps then people will actually compare him to me?' he chuckles.
Wade Wilson Jr.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mihoko Ikina on Thu Aug 08, 2013 7:11 pm

"That's the spirit! Gotta make your own name! Well, I had better be going. It was nice meeting you Ellie. Take care you two." She said as she gave them a wave and started to walk away.
"I think that kid is gonna be alright" she thought to her self.
She then turned and shouted back
"Also...don't forget about that summer homework Mr.Wilson!" as she then turned and continued on her way home.
Mihoko Ikina

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top