KS: The New Generation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Finale - Benediction / The Disappearance of Chika Dazai [Closed - Self Arc]

Go down

Finale - Benediction / The Disappearance of Chika Dazai [Closed - Self Arc] Empty Finale - Benediction / The Disappearance of Chika Dazai [Closed - Self Arc]

Post by Nicholas H - Dazai Sun Aug 11, 2013 6:24 pm

Nicholas holds the receiver tightly as his mother relays the news. His eyes widen and his hand goes slack afterwards.

"Nicholas? Nicholas?!"

Nicholas barely hears his mother's frantic voice over his shock. Chika. Gone. All her clothes still home. Phone. Home. Electronics gone. The only thing missing are her sunburst acoustic and her savings withdrawn with its last purchase being a train ticket to the topmost point of Hokkaido.

A post-it note at the foot of her bed reads: "Who killed Chika Dazai?"

Nicholas slowly brings the phone to his mouth and ear again.

"Mum.", he speaks in a calm voice.

Norah replies with her voice choked up in tears.

"Mum. I'll find her."

"Nicholas, what the fuck do you mean, "I'll find her?!" We can't have you missing too!"

"I'll keep you updated, Mum. Tell Father, I'm waltzing Mathilda. I'll bringing Chika home."

"Nicholas-"

He clasps his phone shut and hangs up. After a few minutes, he turns to his boudoir on which a photo of him and his sister sat.

Here, There and Everywhere plays on the vinyl and the smooth doowop of The Beatles warbles out of the speakers.

I'm about to take my final voyage into the great unknown....

I want her everywhere and if she's beside me
I know I need never care
But to love her is to need her everywhere
Knowing that love is to share

Each one believing that love never dies
Watching her eyes and hoping I'm always there

I will be there and everywhere
Here, there and everywhere....
Nicholas H - Dazai
Nicholas H - Dazai

Back to top Go down