KS: The New Generation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Open] Sunlight

2 posters

Go down

[Open] Sunlight Empty [Open] Sunlight

Post by Tiberius Hawke Thu Aug 29, 2013 6:10 pm

After a particularly bright day, Hawke's senses have reached the end of their tether and Hawke is suffering from a blinding headache. Sunglasses seemed to help a bit, but his problem with direct sunlight was getting out of hand and he decided it would be best to get it checked out by the nurse.

Pinching the bridge of his nose, Hawke stands outside of the nurse's door and knocks twice, with one eye closed in pain.
Tiberius Hawke
Tiberius Hawke

Back to top Go down

[Open] Sunlight Empty Re: [Open] Sunlight

Post by Declan Carrick Sun Sep 01, 2013 6:52 am

After sets of relatively uneventful days, Declan seemed tentatively less alert. This day was not much different on its surface, the routine became stagnant as it converged in mere steps toward a constant lull. Usually he'd simply regale in the silence, read a book, study up on the recent DRM or merely enter illegal conversation with his mates on Deadbook. Moments in the relatively sterile clerical white chamber that was the Nurse's office fluttered by. Declan merely lost himself within his ennui as the hours passed gently without much attention payed to them as he fell aloof. Not long thereafter a disturbance to this pliable peace that could be sensed, a sound, a gentle sound that shattered his perception in short order and brought him back towards cognizance.

A gentle tapping on the door had the effect of shaking cobwebs that otherwise would contract spiders. Declan spoke in a groggy tone, one that alluded to his lost train of thought.

"Come in."

[Mate, in order to keep the timeline a fair bit more consistent, we'll just say this occurred just before vacation started otherwise I am not sure how this would pass.]
Declan Carrick
Declan Carrick

Location : Sendai, Miyagi Prefecture, Japan (The correction was given me by Toshiaki's roleplayer)

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiberius Hawke Sat Sep 21, 2013 2:12 am

[I COMPLETELY forgot to reply to this. Awfully sorry. Also - surely the nurse would be there in the vacation to cater to any students that stayed behind?]

Hawke turns the doorknob, and slowly opens the door.

He squints in the bright light of the office, and takes a few steps inside.

I'm 17 and doctors still make me nervous... Get a grip.

He licks his dry lips and mumbles a shaky greeting, trying to ignore the erratic beating of his heart trying to escape his chest.

Tiberius Hawke
Tiberius Hawke

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down