What is happening to me....

View previous topic View next topic Go down

What is happening to me....

Post by Tiberius Hawke on Sat Aug 31, 2013 5:13 am

So, some of you might know that I work on a holiday park. Like, one of those all-in-one family fun-packed holidays! (That was lifted from the brochure).

My job entails exchanging tickets won in the arcade for prizes, and being the general bar bitch (Not old enough to legally serve alcohol in my country yet), and both of these take place inside the "club".

From 7pm - 8pm we have the LOVELY Kid's Club. Our two mascots, a pair of jovial beachballs, entertain the kids and whatnot for the hour along with the resident entertainers, who are called PARKSTARS.

Sounds sickening, right?

It's slowly poisoning me. I've had one of the irritating kid's songs stuck in my head for THREE WHOLE DAYS.

Somebody suffer with me:

Then we get to the "adult" section of the night, which is usually a performing act of some sort (music group, magician, comedian, things like that), and following that we have the "late night disco", more easily known as "listen to really terrible music for an hour and a half and cringe at all the drunk people dancing".

IT'S GETTING TO ME. I'VE BOUGHT TAYLOR SWIFT'S NEW ALBUM AS WELL AS A KATY PERRY ONE. WHYYYYYYYYYYY.
Tiberius Hawke

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: What is happening to me....

Post by Riye Asano on Sat Aug 31, 2013 5:19 am

Why the fuck why.
Riye Asano

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Chiharu Kinai on Sat Aug 31, 2013 5:22 am

Sounds like an old sci-fi horror movie

"Become one of us, Become one of us, Become one of us"
Chiharu Kinai

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiberius Hawke on Sat Aug 31, 2013 5:24 am

That is exactly how it is.

Oh and it's built as an extension to an old victorian house which is haunted and the ghost was toying with me today lollllllllllllllll. I was in the cellar and all the lights turned off and the door slammed shut, leaving 20 meters of pitch blackness between me and the door.

It took me ten minutes to get out and I absolutely fucking hate the dark.
Tiberius Hawke

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Chiharu Kinai on Sat Aug 31, 2013 5:33 am

One of my friends used to live in this one really old house made in like the 30's or something, and it had a bunch of secret passage ways and shit. But only my friend and I knew about this stuff, so we would fuck with her older siblings. Pretty soon they got all superstitious, and it was fucking hilarious.
Chiharu Kinai

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiberius Hawke on Sat Aug 31, 2013 5:39 am

Oh wow! That's mean but hilarious.

Several guests every year complain that doors bang shut and stuff, as well as hearing running and giggling in the corridor. One time a few of the "parkstars" were brave and stayed in the attic overnight, and they all had to leave by 2am because it was so sketchy.

One of the receptionists once told a guest that it was haunted, and the owner of the franchise (about 4 parks) personally came down to our particular one and fired her on the spot.

I dun' like it ;_;
Tiberius Hawke

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Satoshi Veach on Sat Aug 31, 2013 5:15 pm

0:28 is my reaction after I heard what you bought.

Satoshi Veach

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mizo Takameshi on Sat Aug 31, 2013 6:08 pm

Hawke...I feel for ya man. I also kind of know what you mean, I work at a video game store and we have a large TV up on our wall that plays like the same 10 or 12 commercials/Plugs for what ever upcoming game. Well they have decided that with the upcoming Fifa game and another game I can't recall at the moment to play the ad spots for those...Back to Flippin Back. It got old (and annoying too.) the music for the two of them has created some sort of terrible new horror of a mixture of a song in my head. It's driving me nuts. oddly enough we have this one guy who likes to come in slightly drunk, one time he danced his way into a display of Blu-Ray movies.
Mizo Takameshi

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiberius Hawke on Sun Sep 01, 2013 9:51 pm

Oh the drunkards...

Once had a woman that was completely off her head on cocaine and tried to tell my boss that I stole £800 off her. That wasn't fun.
Tiberius Hawke

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mizo Takameshi on Mon Sep 02, 2013 5:19 am

Whoa, that's like...right around $1200.00 in USD if my math is right. As like some sort of international law, drunks should not be allowed to handle their own money so that things like that don't happen.
Mizo Takameshi

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top