KS: The New Generation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Private] In Between The Dorms, By Wallice N. Dwindowce. Illustrated by Doris R. Tharetoo

4 posters

Go down

[Private] In Between The Dorms, By Wallice N. Dwindowce. Illustrated by Doris R. Tharetoo Empty [Private] In Between The Dorms, By Wallice N. Dwindowce. Illustrated by Doris R. Tharetoo

Post by Satoshi Veach Mon Sep 02, 2013 6:36 pm

The two dorms on either side of this small clearing provide a great echo for playing music.

In the thick of echos is a kid sitting on a box. Hitting it to produce a loose bit of snare.

I wonder if she's the early, on time, or late type. 

Come to think of it, I never really set anything up with Hawke before either. Maybe he'll forget and show late.

I am about a half hour early to warm up since I usually end up sucking if I don't get the chance to.

A phone resting on the top of the drum and in between my legs.

Playing a favorite song to play along to with my cajon.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=71SvPulAyZI

Lower hits to a high, snare pop and repeat. In the breaks switching to all snare and castanet.

The little black box. A small castanet on the side of edge of the drum part.

https://sphotos-a-iad.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-prn2/1175612_541061589301101_1805170176_n.jpg

Last edited by Satoshi Veach on Mon Sep 02, 2013 6:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
Satoshi Veach
Satoshi Veach

Back to top Go down

[Private] In Between The Dorms, By Wallice N. Dwindowce. Illustrated by Doris R. Tharetoo Empty Re: [Private] In Between The Dorms, By Wallice N. Dwindowce. Illustrated by Doris R. Tharetoo

Post by Subverse Mon Sep 02, 2013 6:39 pm

Privacy tags are cruise control for cool!
Subverse
Subverse

Back to top Go down

[Private] In Between The Dorms, By Wallice N. Dwindowce. Illustrated by Doris R. Tharetoo Empty Re: [Private] In Between The Dorms, By Wallice N. Dwindowce. Illustrated by Doris R. Tharetoo

Post by Satoshi Veach Mon Sep 02, 2013 6:41 pm

[Why do I keep forgetting those?! ;-;]
Satoshi Veach
Satoshi Veach

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiberius Hawke Mon Sep 02, 2013 6:48 pm

Hawke leans out, shirtless, from a 3rd story window.

"Some people are trying to sleep y'know!" He shouts, then realises who it is.

"Oh, hey." He says in a croaky voice, then clears his throat. "What's up?"

He ducks back inside his room and reappears, with the added bonus of a shirt and a pair of sunglasses to combat the bright day.
Tiberius Hawke
Tiberius Hawke

Back to top Go down

Post by Satoshi Veach Mon Sep 02, 2013 6:55 pm

I pause my music.

"Get down here, *E* bitch!"

"Noon! Acoustics! Fun!"

After the 'fun' I add two bass hits and a snare tap on the drum, all in quick succession.

"Deadbook! Asano!"

"Make haste! Schnell!"

I start to make running horse clanks on my castanet.
Satoshi Veach
Satoshi Veach

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiberius Hawke Mon Sep 02, 2013 7:10 pm

"Shower first."

He ducks into the showers on his floor, and has the quickest shower in history. He brushes his teeth and applies his aftershave, then goes to his room to get dressed.

He looks out his window to find Satoshi still there and lets out a smile, and looks at his watch. It's only 8 minutes later!

"Yo, Satoshi! I broke my record!" He shouts, while his wet hair drips down onto Satoshi.

Oops.

He throws on a skindred shirt, black skinny jeans and a pair of sunglasses, then picks up his bass and acoustic guitar and heads down to the ground floor.

"Holla." He says as he arrives, then lays his instruments on the floor and lies down on his back, one arm spread to the side and the other laying across his chest.
Tiberius Hawke
Tiberius Hawke

Back to top Go down

Post by Satoshi Veach Mon Sep 02, 2013 7:19 pm

"Damn, you beat my record by a couple minute!"

"Wait, was it only a shower? I also better not contract AIDS or something from that water you dropped on me!"

I smirk at my own little wise-crack.

"I honestly didn't think you'd be down that fast. It's not even noon yet and I expected you to get down her at quarter after and wait for Riye since she said she was coming later than 12."
Satoshi Veach
Satoshi Veach

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiberius Hawke Mon Sep 02, 2013 9:17 pm

AIDs?

"Um... I don't have AIDs buddy, sorry."

"We can just jam until then, right?" He suggests, and picks up his acoustic and plays a couple of chords to get the feel of it.
Tiberius Hawke
Tiberius Hawke

Back to top Go down

Post by Riye Asano Tue Sep 03, 2013 12:04 am

I swear loudly as I walk into space and swing my shimasen hard into the wall, effectively rendering it broken beyond repair. I'm really fed up....like I've had it up to here with everything. I storm pass the two confused young men by the entranceway. My rubbish made ukelele is intact in my gym bag slung around my shoulders and I sit on the floor, by the wall, and take it out.

"I'm late."

Even this is said with menace. I nod to both of you curtly.

"What have we got? Credentials, instruments... Just...start talking."
Riye Asano
Riye Asano

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiberius Hawke Tue Sep 03, 2013 1:13 am

Hawke raises an eyebrow in question, "I guess you are Ms. Asano? Hawke, Tiberius."

Recently, Hawke had actually been making an effort to respect Japanese culture, just small things like taking off his shoes when entering the dojo, and giving his surname first, things like that. It wasn't as bad as he thought it would be, although he it felt very strange.

He reaches over and sticks out a hand for a handshake.
Tiberius Hawke
Tiberius Hawke

Back to top Go down

Post by Riye Asano Tue Sep 03, 2013 1:48 am

Hand against hand. Grip. Slip. Retract.

"Yeah. Call me Riye. I don't mind it."

Riye Asano
Riye Asano

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiberius Hawke Tue Sep 03, 2013 1:51 am

"Call me whatever." Hawke says with a smile. "Glad to meet you."

He frowns slightly and motions his head towards Riye's smashed instrument, "You, er... you got something against instruments?" He asks.
Tiberius Hawke
Tiberius Hawke

Back to top Go down

Post by Riye Asano Tue Sep 03, 2013 9:13 pm

An icy gaze is shot in your direction.

"....I'M ANGRY."

I roll my eyes and bite my tongue from saying anything regrettable. I have had enough of that for a lifetime.

Riye Asano
Riye Asano

Back to top Go down

Post by Satoshi Veach Wed Sep 04, 2013 4:22 am

"That's what I was-"

*thud!*

I noticeably flinch.

'Shit!'

I noticeably flinch again.

That voice...that would be Asano...

Sounds like she didn't have that good of a morning.

'I'm late.'

"Didn't you say you were going to be? It's cool if you're late."

When Rite mentions she's angry I just calmly talk.

"Bad morning?"
Satoshi Veach
Satoshi Veach

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down