[Open] Mayhem in the Forest

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

[Open] Mayhem in the Forest

Post by Iro Shisen on Wed Sep 11, 2013 2:57 am

"We should help them." Magda says confidently.

Putting her fingers to her lips, she lets out a sharp, short and loud whistle. "Over here, Prince Tiber!" She calls out over the noise of the chase as the horse continues on.

"We need to get closer!" She says urgently to Hana.
avatar
Iro Shisen

Posts : 105
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2013-05-16
Age : 32
Location : Yamaku Academy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: [Open] Mayhem in the Forest

Post by Chiharu Kinai on Wed Sep 11, 2013 3:18 am

[I don't think this thread is really neccesary, but oh well]

<SACK OF WINE!!! What in all of hell's damnations drove you to do that!>
Hana cranes her head forward while holding her ear as her fingers clutch the back of her head. It takes her a second before she can recover and respond.
"Are you insane! Those men are fugitives, and if we go back, so will we!"
avatar
Chiharu Kinai

Posts : 1812
Reputation : 51
Join date : 2013-06-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: [Open] Mayhem in the Forest

Post by Iro Shisen on Wed Sep 11, 2013 3:34 am

[Why not? Merges the two threads into one.]

"That's the prince!" Magda replies, whistling again. "He is who we have come to find."
avatar
Iro Shisen

Posts : 105
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2013-05-16
Age : 32
Location : Yamaku Academy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: [Open] Mayhem in the Forest

Post by Chiharu Kinai on Wed Sep 11, 2013 4:02 am

After a painful gasp and a moment of hesitation, Hana pulls the reins down causing frost to fight to a halt only to circle violently and try to return to his original course.

It didn't take long of fighting with frost to turn back for Hana to give up, exclaim, "Damn you.", grab her bow and jump off the horse.

Hana pulls herself off the ground and runs into the brush.
avatar
Chiharu Kinai

Posts : 1812
Reputation : 51
Join date : 2013-06-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: [Open] Mayhem in the Forest

Post by Tiberius Hawke on Thu Sep 12, 2013 3:36 am

When the whistrle pierces the din of the frantic escape, Hjork immediately veers towards the horse galloping away from them.

Ducking at any opportunity and zigzagging towards the horse to try and evade any projectile fired upon him, Hjork feels hope building inside of him.

"Scott... if we can make it to them we'll escape!" He cries, but then finds himself down on one knee with a searing pain in his lower calf. An arrow.

A grunt of pain as another hits him in the shoulder.

The world starts swimming before Hjork as he pitches towards the floor, unable to lift himself back onto his feet.


Last edited by Tiberius Hawke on Thu Sep 12, 2013 4:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
avatar
Tiberius Hawke

Posts : 1477
Reputation : 49
Join date : 2013-02-19
Age : 21
Location : Yamaku

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: [Open] Mayhem in the Forest

Post by Chiharu Kinai on Thu Sep 12, 2013 3:47 am

[Actually the horse was running away.]
avatar
Chiharu Kinai

Posts : 1812
Reputation : 51
Join date : 2013-06-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: [Open] Mayhem in the Forest

Post by Tiberius Hawke on Thu Sep 12, 2013 4:13 pm

[That's what I said? Twisted Evil]
avatar
Tiberius Hawke

Posts : 1477
Reputation : 49
Join date : 2013-02-19
Age : 21
Location : Yamaku

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: [Open] Mayhem in the Forest

Post by Satoshi Veach on Thu Sep 12, 2013 9:40 pm

"Tiber!"

I take off my pavise, which now has a couple arrows sticking out of the lower half, kick the middle of the bottom, and a spike springs down.

"Hm!"

With force, I jam the spike in the ground, deploying it at a slight angle to shield the large target.

My attention now turns to Hjork.

"Yeh've got the coverehge area of a bear. Be thankful they aren't aiming to kill!"

I speak as I take out my dagger and break off the ends of the two arrows that are sticking out before mumbling something in a calmed, almost warm, voice.

The pain seems to lessen to a bearable amount.

The warm voice turns to that of a captain pretty quick.

"On your feet! We need to go! Now!"

I put my arm through the two straps and lift the spike from the ground.

"HuAH!"

A forward thrust of the top half of my shield and down goes a guard that charged ahead instead of choosing to fire any arrows at us.

I put the shield on and start to run again.

An arrow finally strikes me. Impacting right into the armor over my calf, knocking me to my knee for a little.

Ah blutty'ell!
avatar
Satoshi Veach

Posts : 2495
Reputation : 42
Join date : 2013-02-02
Location : Yamaku Dormitories

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: [Open] Mayhem in the Forest

Post by Iro Shisen on Thu Sep 12, 2013 10:25 pm

Magda, left atop a galloping horse, looks back on the scene in confusion.

Hana jumped off. I presume she's going to help. I am the only one that can really get them out of there.... and I'm going in the opposite direction....


Shuffling forward to sit properly on the horse's back, Magda grips the reins firmly.


"Come on now, Mr horsie, help a gal out..." She mumbles, desperately trying to remember how to ride a horse from some point in her long life.

A tug to the right does little, a tug to the left seems to speed the horse up.

"Come now, girl! Don't be a scaredy-horse!" She whines, and the horse seems to respond, slowing a little. "That's it!" She encourages as she tries to turn the horse around....
avatar
Iro Shisen

Posts : 105
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2013-05-16
Age : 32
Location : Yamaku Academy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: [Open] Mayhem in the Forest

Post by Tiberius Hawke on Thu Sep 12, 2013 10:34 pm

The bloody paladin shrugged off an arrow... Years of royal treatment has turned you soft!

Moments after the soldier recovers from a shield to the face, he looks up to find a rather large, hairy man swinging an axe straight at his abdomen.

The sound of meat being sliced fills the air, along with a scream of pain. A mist of blood sprays over the two warriors, and the top half of the soldier slides clean off the bottom.

"Fatality." Hjork whispers under his breath.

Spinning around, he grabs Scott under the arm and pushes him forward in front of him, running towards the horse yet again.

"Did you see where that other girl went?!" He shouts to Scott.
avatar
Tiberius Hawke

Posts : 1477
Reputation : 49
Join date : 2013-02-19
Age : 21
Location : Yamaku

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: [Open] Mayhem in the Forest

Post by Satoshi Veach on Thu Sep 12, 2013 11:14 pm

I turn around to check on Tiber just in time to see him lift his axe. 

"NO~!"

I flinch as the blood from his blade flings upon my face and chest piece...

"NO~~~!!!"

When Hjork goes to grab me and turn me away, I punch him in the shoulder and break free of the grip. Not even bothering to answer his question.

I don't have time to take my pavise back off so I remove my combat shield and put do my best to keep me from getting any fatal wounds.

They my be aiming to hurt and stun but who knows when one might miss.

We kill someone in such cold blood and we look even more guilty than we did before!

I kneel next to the wounded man.

Uh God-the blood. What the Hell did yeh do to theh poor bahstehd?!

*TINK!*

I fall over next to the guy after an arrow strike my left leg armor in the.........

.....

...shin. :3

"Ah!"

Thaht's going to leave a bruise.

Ignoring the pain of the hit, I get back on one knee and put my hands over the wound.

My mumble caries as arrows wiz passed. Seeing what happened to their friend seems to have deterred anyone else from charging our ground until the-literally-larger threat is taken down.

*sS-TINK!*

My mumble spikes with stress.

*TINK-TINK!*

"Hnn!"

My mumbling finishes.

I can't pahtch yehw up but I can at least stop the bleeding and keep yeh from infection. Your friends should b'able t' fix yeh if they hurry.

The man-..well, kid-he looks to be only about two years older than I.

I stand and turn my back. Briefly hesitating to speak in a normal voice.

"You're welcome."

An arrow strikes my shield and startles me.

"Shf~!"

Another. This time in my thigh when I try to turn tail.

My action may have saved us some blame but it allowed more guards to regroup and catch up.

I stumble and regain my footing, only to shot directly in the right arm.

Ugh man-thaht's goin' t' give meh a huge-ahss welt...

By now, I don't even want to know how many have hit the pavise. That would be a hell-of-a-sight.
avatar
Satoshi Veach

Posts : 2495
Reputation : 42
Join date : 2013-02-02
Location : Yamaku Dormitories

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: [Open] Mayhem in the Forest

Post by Tiberius Hawke on Fri Sep 13, 2013 12:44 am

Tiberius Hawke wrote:The sound of meat being sliced fills the air, along with a scream of pain. A mist of blood sprays over the two warriors, and the top half of the soldier slides clean off the bottom.
[I don't think that can be "patched up" Wink]


Last edited by Tiberius Hawke on Fri Sep 13, 2013 2:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
avatar
Tiberius Hawke

Posts : 1477
Reputation : 49
Join date : 2013-02-19
Age : 21
Location : Yamaku

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: [Open] Mayhem in the Forest

Post by Satoshi Veach on Fri Sep 13, 2013 3:47 am

[Well shit. I read it and forgot the minor detail that you chopped him in-friggen-half.
How the hell is Yuuji's character going to know you did no wrong now that you chopped a guy in half like a bitch after he was already disabled? I know he comes from a more brutal culture but I'm not sure if anyone will EVER expect the Spanish Inquisition after that show Tiber gave 'em! XD]
avatar
Satoshi Veach

Posts : 2495
Reputation : 42
Join date : 2013-02-02
Location : Yamaku Dormitories

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: [Open] Mayhem in the Forest

Post by Tiberius Hawke on Fri Sep 13, 2013 7:19 am

[I got downvoted... ;_;]
avatar
Tiberius Hawke

Posts : 1477
Reputation : 49
Join date : 2013-02-19
Age : 21
Location : Yamaku

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: [Open] Mayhem in the Forest

Post by Tiberius Hawke on Fri Sep 13, 2013 2:58 pm

[Tiber was created to be a berserker, if something pisses him off then it WILL be smashed into the ground, several times, until it stops pissing him off. We can cross the whole "Ergh Hawke dun goofed" bridge when we come to it.]
avatar
Tiberius Hawke

Posts : 1477
Reputation : 49
Join date : 2013-02-19
Age : 21
Location : Yamaku

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: [Open] Mayhem in the Forest

Post by Satoshi Veach on Fri Sep 13, 2013 7:36 pm

Scott performs mid-combat last rights on the dying guard while getting hit by multiple arrows.

[Fixed the ouchy. Let's hope we somehow can construct a bridge when we get to the gap.-ON WITH THE STORY!]
avatar
Satoshi Veach

Posts : 2495
Reputation : 42
Join date : 2013-02-02
Location : Yamaku Dormitories

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: [Open] Mayhem in the Forest

Post by Chiharu Kinai on Fri Sep 13, 2013 10:49 pm

As the moments pass by, the multitude of arrows flying through the air begins to dwindle slightly, until a blood curdling scream can be heard echoing through the forest, at which point the barrage ceases entirely. The ranged onslaught is instantaneously replaced by a flourish of chaotic shouts that slowly drifts away from the fugitives and deeper into the forest. Even though it seems the majority of the royal forces are breaking away, there are still the determined and focused few who continue after the fugitives.
avatar
Chiharu Kinai

Posts : 1812
Reputation : 51
Join date : 2013-06-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: [Open] Mayhem in the Forest

Post by Satoshi Veach on Sat Sep 14, 2013 5:26 am

The number of impacts I sustain dwindle with my tollerance for the pain.

Running for so long while getting hit by so many pojectiles flying-God only knows how fast-can really wear on someone.

My arms were mostly covered by the shield on my back and forearm.

Before I know it, they are upon the armored straggler.

He'eh gohes!

One reaches for a hold upon my chest.

In one fluent motion, I grab his wrist with my right hand and cross my arms. Using his momentum and my own force to slam the side of my shield right into his face.

Right after, another grabs the top back of my torso piece and I quickly send my shield arm around into his jaw.

His buddy uses the butt end of his halberd to hit me in the stomach and it shoves me back.

I stumble and almost fall, thanks to my aching body but regain my footing.

With shield forward, I make my best fighting stance and face the four left of the original six that were on me. 

Seven running passed us to try and reach the other fugitive.

One in my group of guards lunges forward, going for a swing ment to hit my left shoulder with the pole in attempt to knock out my shield arm.

However I shove my shield into the attack and slide forward with a slug to the guard's face. Armored hands working their power well.

My punch is however not met without consiquential force.

I get hit in the face with the butt of another guards weapon and collapse to the ground.

I simply cannot take any more.

The four stand around me now. A fifth seems to be getting up with a dazed, confused, and bloody look to him. The sixth-the one I swung around and hit in the jaw-is still twitching a little from getting Kronwalled.

avatar
Satoshi Veach

Posts : 2495
Reputation : 42
Join date : 2013-02-02
Location : Yamaku Dormitories

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: [Open] Mayhem in the Forest

Post by Tiberius Hawke on Sat Sep 14, 2013 1:04 pm

As soon as he hears a commotion behind him, Hjork looks behind him to see Scott assailed by six guards.

Grinding to a halt, he draws his greatsword, ready to take on the guards charging towards him.

"Scott... Hang in there! I am coming!" He shouts as the four remaining guards group around the paladin.

His icy glare moves from his newfound friend and settles on the seven guards in front of him, utilising the familiar crescent moon formation that is taught in the very first week of any Faywish warrior's life.

The youngest of the few is clearly terrified of the hulking Vjald, and is the first to bolt under his baleful glare. The others stand fast, weapons raised.

"It seems you are the stupid ones." He says with a growl, and they leap into action. With a roar, Hjork blocks the first jab from a halberd, dodges the swing of a mace and leaps backwards to avoid an axeblade to the knee.

Another guard advances forward, and makes a reckless lunge towards Hjork, "You're going to pay for what you did to Raiden!". Hjork easily sidesteps the lunge and grabs the soldier, dragging him close to him and readying his sword.

The other guards stop, quickly recognising the hostage situation.

Backing up slowly, Hjork begins to make his way to Scott, making sure both groups of soldiers are within his line of sight.
avatar
Tiberius Hawke

Posts : 1477
Reputation : 49
Join date : 2013-02-19
Age : 21
Location : Yamaku

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: [Open] Mayhem in the Forest

Post by Iro Shisen on Sat Sep 14, 2013 1:07 pm

The group of soldiers around Scott begin to lift him up to clap him in irons, and are disturbed by the thundering of hooves. They look around, confused, noticing that the other fugitive has a companion of theirs hostage.

From out of a nearby treeline, a large horse bursts out, whinnying loudly. Atop the horse is a very scared-looking woman, clearly having no idea what she's doing.

The horse thunders towards the soldiers and they quickly scatter to avoid getting trampled. The horse makes a quick stop, coming to a halt by Scott, and the woman shouts: "Quick! Get on the horse!"
avatar
Iro Shisen

Posts : 105
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2013-05-16
Age : 32
Location : Yamaku Academy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: [Open] Mayhem in the Forest

Post by Satoshi Veach on Sun Sep 15, 2013 8:10 pm

I motion for the woman to keep riding passed me.

I cahn't let any moh'e get dragged into my mess. If she stuhps, something bad muight hahppen.

I reach my arm out in front of the animal and let myself get carried by the momentum.

With a single, almost graceful, act, my hand slides back and, when it nears the saddle, I grab hold and swing around to just behind the woman.

The papacy doesn't teach something like that. I learned it from teamwork training with the members of my order.
avatar
Satoshi Veach

Posts : 2495
Reputation : 42
Join date : 2013-02-02
Location : Yamaku Dormitories

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: [Open] Mayhem in the Forest

Post by Iro Shisen on Sat Sep 21, 2013 1:52 am

"Easy, Mary." Magda says when Scott swings up behind her, and digs her heels into the side of the horse, charging toward the young Prince.

She lets out another whistle and shouts out "Tiber! Jump on!"
avatar
Iro Shisen

Posts : 105
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2013-05-16
Age : 32
Location : Yamaku Academy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: [Open] Mayhem in the Forest

Post by Tiberius Hawke on Sat Sep 21, 2013 1:59 am

Without looking back, Hjork shoves his hostage out in front of him and kicks him in the small of the back, sending him bowling into the approaching guards. While they recover he runs towards the horse, grabbing Scott's armor and dragging himself so he is lying across the horse's back, and manages to swing his legs into the right position and sit upright after a few moments.

"Thanks, strange lady." He says, panting, while saluting to the guards as they race by.
avatar
Tiberius Hawke

Posts : 1477
Reputation : 49
Join date : 2013-02-19
Age : 21
Location : Yamaku

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: [Open] Mayhem in the Forest

Post by Satoshi Veach on Sat Sep 21, 2013 3:50 am

"I-..I dohn't unde'stahnd...why sehve us?"

My hands grip the little bit of saddle I have to sit upon.
avatar
Satoshi Veach

Posts : 2495
Reputation : 42
Join date : 2013-02-02
Location : Yamaku Dormitories

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: [Open] Mayhem in the Forest

Post by Chiharu Kinai on Sat Sep 21, 2013 4:39 am

[Just thought I should mention that the horse will be getting quite tired rather quickly with 3 adults, one of which is wearing heavy armor]
avatar
Chiharu Kinai

Posts : 1812
Reputation : 51
Join date : 2013-06-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: [Open] Mayhem in the Forest

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum