[Open] Mayhem in the Forest

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: [Open] Mayhem in the Forest

Post by Satoshi Veach on Sat Sep 21, 2013 5:07 am

[Yeah. Not to mention the size of the other with his 'Hue Jass' sword of the Gaddafi.]
avatar
Satoshi Veach

Posts : 2495
Reputation : 42
Join date : 2013-02-02
Location : Yamaku Dormitories

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: [Open] Mayhem in the Forest

Post by Tiberius Hawke on Sat Sep 21, 2013 12:44 pm

[Also Hana won't be able to fit on - I assume we won't actually be going that far - just need to lose the soldiers.]
avatar
Tiberius Hawke

Posts : 1477
Reputation : 49
Join date : 2013-02-19
Age : 21
Location : Yamaku

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: [Open] Mayhem in the Forest

Post by Satoshi Veach on Sat Sep 21, 2013 6:13 pm

[That's a given.]

avatar
Satoshi Veach

Posts : 2495
Reputation : 42
Join date : 2013-02-02
Location : Yamaku Dormitories

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: [Open] Mayhem in the Forest

Post by Iro Shisen on Wed Sep 25, 2013 4:03 pm

"You looked like you needed saving." Magda says, while struggling to direct the horse in the direction that she though Hana had run. "And I would also like to know what happened to the king." She adds, ducking to avoid a low-hanging branch.

They come to a stop in a thick section of forest, out of view and earshot of the soldiers.

"Hana!" She calls into the forest, listening carefully for some response.

"Anybody know what that scream was earlier?" She asks, with a worried look on her face.

Maybe there is more to that girl than meets the eye...
avatar
Iro Shisen

Posts : 105
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2013-05-16
Age : 32
Location : Yamaku Academy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: [Open] Mayhem in the Forest

Post by Satoshi Veach on Thu Sep 26, 2013 12:59 am

The branch hits me in the face.

"E~gh!"

I hurry and get off the tired mount.

My voice a gentle whisper.

"Apologies, dear friend.."

'Anybody know what that scream was earlier?'

"Y' mean the one Tuhiber got a hohld of? Was likely him."

I took the two shouts that stood out and concluded it must of been the more brutal of the two.
avatar
Satoshi Veach

Posts : 2495
Reputation : 42
Join date : 2013-02-02
Location : Yamaku Dormitories

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: [Open] Mayhem in the Forest

Post by Iro Shisen on Thu Sep 26, 2013 9:53 pm

"No, the one that came from in the distance..." Magda says, trailing off.

"HANA!" She shouts again.
avatar
Iro Shisen

Posts : 105
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2013-05-16
Age : 32
Location : Yamaku Academy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: [Open] Mayhem in the Forest

Post by Satoshi Veach on Fri Sep 27, 2013 8:30 pm

[*Psst*...Hana.]
avatar
Satoshi Veach

Posts : 2495
Reputation : 42
Join date : 2013-02-02
Location : Yamaku Dormitories

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: [Open] Mayhem in the Forest

Post by Chiharu Kinai on Fri Sep 27, 2013 10:30 pm

[she's walking the same distance you guys rode a very scared horse, I think it should take more than just a minute or two for her to catch up.]
avatar
Chiharu Kinai

Posts : 1812
Reputation : 51
Join date : 2013-06-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: [Open] Mayhem in the Forest

Post by Satoshi Veach on Sat Sep 28, 2013 6:38 am

[Well, I figured she might here someone shouting her name and that we weren't that far away. Razz]

"Yeah, I heard it. Barely, though. I was a little busy-...uh...getting shot at."

I decide now would be a good time to inspect my armor and find out which parts are dented and need replacing.

My shield will also need all of the projectiles pulled out and the contact points re-finished.

"Tehibe'. If we detour t' meh tower ahead of the guah'd, we could get sehme much needed sehpplies."

"Not to mention my spare horse should come in handy for the trip."

"It's plain t' see thaht this place is...nehoh luhnger safe fer us."

I actually sound quite disappointed. It may not be my home but I have grown rather fond of the area and the people who inhabit it.

I pause consumes me for a brief moment before I continue to speak.

"...Meh orde' should be able to help y' find a way of livin'."

"I would rejoin with theh othe's and continue my work alongside them."

Even from third person perspective, something seems to be burning inside of my words.

A feeling also in my new accomplice...
avatar
Satoshi Veach

Posts : 2495
Reputation : 42
Join date : 2013-02-02
Location : Yamaku Dormitories

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: [Open] Mayhem in the Forest

Post by Tiberius Hawke on Tue Oct 01, 2013 2:02 pm

"This place is no longer safe because we were set up." Hjork says indignantly, "We have to find out who Raiden's murderer was." He says with a clenched fist.

As he argues with Scott, he sits on a tree stump and crosses his legs, inspecting the wound in his calf. One of his many lessons with the castle's quartermaster included basic medicine, and he knew that the first step was cleaning. Reaching around to his side, he brings up his trusty wineskin and uncorks it. After a deep breath, he pours wine onto the wound; cleansing it of any ill humors. After that he binds it together with a small bit of leather saved from when he barred the door in his chambers.

"You can run back to your order, but I will serve the King's justice." He says with a hard stare.
avatar
Tiberius Hawke

Posts : 1477
Reputation : 49
Join date : 2013-02-19
Age : 21
Location : Yamaku

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: [Open] Mayhem in the Forest

Post by Chiharu Kinai on Tue Oct 01, 2013 4:59 pm

A stones throw from the rest of the group, Hana begins speaking while slowly approaching. With her bow hung diagonally accross her torso, her cluster of arrows a bit thinner than before, and one of the pouches strapped to her belt is now empty.

"If you run, the only refuge you will find is among your enemies."
avatar
Chiharu Kinai

Posts : 1812
Reputation : 51
Join date : 2013-06-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: [Open] Mayhem in the Forest

Post by Tiberius Hawke on Tue Oct 01, 2013 5:23 pm

Hjork looks around, confused as to where the voice came from. A few seconds after scouring the verdant landscape with his hawk-like vision [did you see what I did there?] he spots a woman in amongst the trees, slowly advancing.

"Your companion, I assume?" He says to Magda, and looks up at the other woman, "I need no refuge." He says, "I can survive in wild, the great bear hunts with me."
avatar
Tiberius Hawke

Posts : 1477
Reputation : 49
Join date : 2013-02-19
Age : 21
Location : Yamaku

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: [Open] Mayhem in the Forest

Post by Iro Shisen on Tue Oct 01, 2013 5:24 pm

Magda nods her head slightly, frowning at this new development, but choosing to stay quiet.

These fools do not see the danger of Raiden's enemies...
avatar
Iro Shisen

Posts : 105
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2013-05-16
Age : 32
Location : Yamaku Academy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: [Open] Mayhem in the Forest

Post by Satoshi Veach on Tue Oct 01, 2013 11:59 pm

'We have to find out who Raiden's murderer was.'

I don't even need a second word to be bought.

With a small sigh through my nose, I speak.

"I'm in."

A woman appears in the tree line not far from my own companion.

"You must be Hana."

'I can survive in wild, the great bear hunts with me.'

"At yer size, I woul'n't be surprised if a small child could track yeh. Best nuht leave it t' fate, dear Tiber."

I stand up and, with a slight limp, start walking toward the direction of my tower.

Guhd, I'm so tuhired...

"My quarters ah nuht fah' this way. W' may not be leavin' Faywyn but we still need necessities."
avatar
Satoshi Veach

Posts : 2495
Reputation : 42
Join date : 2013-02-02
Location : Yamaku Dormitories

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: [Open] Mayhem in the Forest

Post by Satoshi Veach on Fri Oct 04, 2013 10:15 pm

[Boop!]
avatar
Satoshi Veach

Posts : 2495
Reputation : 42
Join date : 2013-02-02
Location : Yamaku Dormitories

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: [Open] Mayhem in the Forest

Post by Tiberius Hawke on Sat Oct 05, 2013 1:23 am

Hjork nods slightly, and gets up to follow Scott.

"I know we just met... but we could really do with some help on this sort of... mission... quest... thing." He says to the two women.
avatar
Tiberius Hawke

Posts : 1477
Reputation : 49
Join date : 2013-02-19
Age : 21
Location : Yamaku

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: [Open] Mayhem in the Forest

Post by Satoshi Veach on Sat Oct 05, 2013 8:12 pm

"Oh, Tibeh'. Why would tehwo strangers help us with thaht big of a job?"

I shake my head and start walking to the direction of the destination.
avatar
Satoshi Veach

Posts : 2495
Reputation : 42
Join date : 2013-02-02
Location : Yamaku Dormitories

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: [Open] Mayhem in the Forest

Post by Tiberius Hawke on Tue Oct 08, 2013 1:33 pm

"For their king and country." Hjork says without even batting an eyelid, staring intently at Hana and Magda, waiting for an answer.
avatar
Tiberius Hawke

Posts : 1477
Reputation : 49
Join date : 2013-02-19
Age : 21
Location : Yamaku

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: [Open] Mayhem in the Forest

Post by Chiharu Kinai on Sat Oct 19, 2013 3:18 am

Hana takes frost's reins and pulls him along as she walks in the same direction as scott and passes by the prince without a word.
avatar
Chiharu Kinai

Posts : 1812
Reputation : 51
Join date : 2013-06-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: [Open] Mayhem in the Forest

Post by Iro Shisen on Sat Oct 19, 2013 3:20 am

Magda nods in approval at Hana's compliance, and follows not far behind, taking out her pipe.

"An adventure!" She says gleefully, and hurries after the horse and rider.
avatar
Iro Shisen

Posts : 105
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2013-05-16
Age : 32
Location : Yamaku Academy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: [Open] Mayhem in the Forest

Post by Tiberius Hawke on Sat Oct 19, 2013 3:22 am

Shouldering an axe, Hjork lumbers after the two women, pinecones and various vegetation crunching underneath his large boots.

"My name is Hjork. Tiber Hjork." He says in his gravelly voice.
avatar
Tiberius Hawke

Posts : 1477
Reputation : 49
Join date : 2013-02-19
Age : 21
Location : Yamaku

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: [Open] Mayhem in the Forest

Post by Satoshi Veach on Sat Oct 19, 2013 3:55 am

"And uhi, Scott Veitch. Official paladin of the papacy. Well met."

My voice masks my pain quite well. My limp, however, does not.

Within the silence, all I can do is offer it up to my lord and trek on.
avatar
Satoshi Veach

Posts : 2495
Reputation : 42
Join date : 2013-02-02
Location : Yamaku Dormitories

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: [Open] Mayhem in the Forest

Post by Satoshi Veach on Thu Oct 24, 2013 1:01 am

avatar
Satoshi Veach

Posts : 2495
Reputation : 42
Join date : 2013-02-02
Location : Yamaku Dormitories

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: [Open] Mayhem in the Forest

Post by Chiharu Kinai on Thu Oct 31, 2013 5:32 pm

[OOC: this is the part where we skip the boring walking part and jump to something interesting.]
avatar
Chiharu Kinai

Posts : 1812
Reputation : 51
Join date : 2013-06-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: [Open] Mayhem in the Forest

Post by Satoshi Veach on Thu Oct 31, 2013 9:51 pm

[I would say this is the part where Hana and Magda formally introduce themselves since Tiber and Scott did so.]
avatar
Satoshi Veach

Posts : 2495
Reputation : 42
Join date : 2013-02-02
Location : Yamaku Dormitories

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: [Open] Mayhem in the Forest

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum