KS: The New Generation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

It's only going to be as awkward as you make it.

+16
Wade Wilson Jr.
Setsuna Sequenze
Mihoko Ikina
Yuuji Takahashi
Izumi Inaba
Kuriko Hatsuhara
Iro Shisen
Tiberius Hawke
Sumiko Nakagawa
Mizo Takameshi
Ichiko Asari
Raiden
Sayuri Motozaki
Satoshi Veach
Chiharu Kinai
Declan Carrick
20 posters

Page 3 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

It's only going to be as awkward as you make it.  - Page 3 Empty Re: It's only going to be as awkward as you make it.

Post by Iro Shisen Sun Sep 29, 2013 10:46 pm

"I like the sound of that." Iro says with a smile, and turns to survey the students.

Across the room she can hear Wilson shouting and attracting several students.

She nudges Mihoko and points, "It begins." She says solemnly.
Iro Shisen
Iro Shisen

Back to top Go down

It's only going to be as awkward as you make it.  - Page 3 Empty Re: It's only going to be as awkward as you make it.

Post by Ichiko Asari Sun Sep 29, 2013 11:23 pm

Upon emerging from her examination and re-entering the gym Ichiko looks around and spots Nayumi sitting in a corner, drawing. She immediately rushes over, waving. "Hey! Nayumi~!"
Ichiko Asari
Ichiko Asari

Back to top Go down

Post by Nayumi Tachibana Sun Sep 29, 2013 11:50 pm

Nayumi lifted her eyes away from the sketchbook as soon as she heard the voice of her friend. The feeling that took over her mind when she finally saw her was a weird mix of surprise, relief and joy. "Ichiko!" the girl smiled as she placed the sketchbook to her side, then pushed herself up on her feet. After giving her best friend a relatively strong hug, considering her weak body and sheer lack of strength, Nayumi stepped back and leaned against the wall. "I'm glad you're here!" she spoke honestly. "When I didn't see you, I thought you hadn't come at all. Where were you?"
Nayumi Tachibana
Nayumi Tachibana

Back to top Go down

Post by Kai Karasawa Mon Sep 30, 2013 12:01 am

As Kai debated whether or not to talk to somebody, a girl who was talking to somebody caught his eye. Kai watched her for a moment, before she started to walk away. She wasn't the prettiest thing on two legs, but there was something about her...

Getting up, Kai started to walk over to the boy she had been talking to just a moment ago. When he reached him, he offered out his hand. "Hey, who was that girl you were talking to just now?" he asked him.
Kai Karasawa
Kai Karasawa

Back to top Go down

Post by Izumi Inaba Mon Sep 30, 2013 12:25 am

[I am going to assume Izumi's the boy you're speaking to here.]

Izumi once again had to peel himself away from the book, slightly peeved this time as he didn't even get a chance to pick up where he left off. For a second it looked like he was bothered but he gradually brought himself approachable. He looked up at the boy and shook the extended arm firmly. "The girl I just spoke to is my significant other, Chiharu. Why do you ask?" Izumi knew that all he wanted was who it was and nothing more, but there was something within him that didn't quite like his intent.
Izumi Inaba
Izumi Inaba

Back to top Go down

Post by Kai Karasawa Mon Sep 30, 2013 12:33 am

[Ah sorry for not clarifying.]

Kai frowned slightly at his words. Significant other? What did he mean? Were they dating? Too many question went through Kai's head, so he decided to drop the subject for the moment. A quick glance over his shoulder proved to be fruitless, as he couldn't see her anymore. With a sigh he turned back to the guy. "Chiharu? Huh.... Anyway, I'm Kai Karaswa. Just got here a day back" he said, introducing himself.

Kai Karasawa
Kai Karasawa

Back to top Go down

Post by Mizo Takameshi Mon Sep 30, 2013 2:36 am

{sorry for taking longer to reply today than I had intended to, one of the guys at work hurt himself and I covered his shift.}

Just after Asari left the exam booth, Mizo who was near by dropped to his knees clutching his stomach and then fell fully onto his side crying out
"OW, My Stomach! It Hurts! AhhhGGhh, It hurts!..." and so forth while still making sure to keep an eye out so he could see when Wade had finished his task.
Mizo Takameshi
Mizo Takameshi

Back to top Go down

Post by Izumi Inaba Mon Sep 30, 2013 2:39 am

"Inaba, Izumi. Well met. As you can most likely disseminate, you've arrived during a most peculiar time. It's not very timely to have your first meeting with the school nurse be in such a manner. Well..." Izumi paused knowing that it was very likely that this person wasn't from the mainland, perhaps a foreign national. This was simple to catch as the introduction was given in the wrong order most likely, not to mention how tanned he appeared. "... Kawasawa, I hope you find yourself situated quite quickly, there's not much to do if you keep reserved."
Izumi Inaba
Izumi Inaba

Back to top Go down

Post by Satoshi Veach Mon Sep 30, 2013 2:45 am

'OW, My Stomach! It Hurts! AhhhGGhh, It hurts!...'

*E* " 'The hell?"

I look back toward the disturbance to find a kid on the ground and shouting in pain.

"Wait here."

I walk away from Tiberius and Kuriko. My feet carry me to the boy quite quickly.

Kuriko will be alright. Anywhere Hawke is, she'll like to be by.

"Hey man, are you all right!?"
Satoshi Veach
Satoshi Veach

Back to top Go down

Post by Wade Wilson Jr. Mon Sep 30, 2013 2:45 am

Wade moves into position as soon as he hears Mizo's cries, ready to pull the camera out of his pants and place it behind the screen the moment Declan leaves his post.
Wade Wilson Jr.
Wade Wilson Jr.

Back to top Go down

Post by Declan Carrick Mon Sep 30, 2013 2:55 am

Whilst he was about to call up the next student in what will become a very repetitive and extensive exercise, a cry could be heard from outside the cloth sheets. There was little choice but to spur up into action. Up Declan went and quickly sped off towards the shutters. Clearing a small path he finds a student writhing in pain on the ground and proceeds to ask what specifically seems to be the matter. He doesn't see the student already to the side of him as he gets there.

"Knickers, lad what seems to be the problem, got sick all of a sudden did you? Can't be doing this, come on. Try to relax, lay down on your back and breathe..."

He attempted to calm the pained student before gauging whether or not this even had any merit.
Declan Carrick
Declan Carrick

Location : Sendai, Miyagi Prefecture, Japan (The correction was given me by Toshiaki's roleplayer)

Back to top Go down

Post by Mizo Takameshi Mon Sep 30, 2013 3:11 am

Doing as the nurse says Mizo "Does his best" to roll himself onto his back, while keeping the pained expression on his face and clutching his stomach he said through clenched teeth
"My stomach...My stomach...it...it hurts...really bad."
"You better hurry Wade, I don't know how long I can keep him distracted" he thought to him self
Mizo Takameshi
Mizo Takameshi

Back to top Go down

Post by Kai Karasawa Mon Sep 30, 2013 3:20 am

[That handshake was an accident on my part xD Tis what i get for writing half a post and then leaving it for a few]

Kai chuckled a bit at his remark about meeting the school nurse like this. But when he said something about being reserved, he was confused. "Keep myself reserved? What do you me-" Kai had started to ask, before he was interrupted by a commotion. Apparently some kid was doubled over on the floor a few feet away. Before he could react, somebody whom he assumed was the nurse, was already by the boy's side. He switched his gaze between the boy on the floor and Izumi.

"...I'm guessing this sort of thing happens often?"
Kai Karasawa
Kai Karasawa

Back to top Go down

Post by Wade Wilson Jr. Mon Sep 30, 2013 4:24 am

A few seconds after Declan goes to tend to Mizo's "illness", Wade reaches inside his pants and grabs a firm hold of the camera inside, then turns around to see if anyone's watching. Unfortunately for him, someone is. A girl, most likely a freshman, is watching him with an expression that can only be described as the sheerest form of disgust. Wade's eyes wander down to the hand in his crotch, then back up at the girl. 'This isn't what it looks like!' he whispers at her before realizing that maybe this wasn't the smartest thing to say considering the situation. 'Actually... Yeah, I got nothing. It's exactly what it looks like. Come on, I'm sure you also have a freaky-ass fetish!' he speaks quietly to her. The girl does the natural thing considering the situation and gets the hell away from him. With a sigh of relief, Wade pulls the camera out, then quickly sneaks out behind the screen and places it in its upper corner, making sure that the metal poles keeping the sheets up would obscure most of the device, with only its lens pointed straight at the examination bed. After that, the boy goes out just as quickly as he had gone in and starts walking towards the other end of the gym like a terrorist who has just planted a bomb.
Wade Wilson Jr.
Wade Wilson Jr.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mizo Takameshi Mon Sep 30, 2013 4:44 am

Needing a convenient way out Mizo thinks fast. Suddenly an idea comes to him, quickly swallowing some air and doing his best to make it look like he's pulling in pained breaths through clenched teeth. Once his stomach is sufficiently fill with air he did something he normally wouldn't do, *BURRRRRP!* he let out the loudest burp that he could muster. It was louder than he'd intended really. Once he'd wiped the look of surprise off of his face he looked up at the nurse and said
"Ummm...S-Sorry...I guess it w-was just a little gas, I feel fine now." as he scrambled to his feet and hurried off.
Once he met back up with Wade he asked
"Are we good? How did I do?" in a hushed voice so that no one else would hear.
Mizo Takameshi
Mizo Takameshi

Back to top Go down

Post by Wade Wilson Jr. Mon Sep 30, 2013 4:48 am

At first, Wade ignores Mizo just in case someone's watching them. After spending the next few seconds verifying that this is not the case, he finally turns around and places his hand on the boy's shoulder. 'It was glorious! I did my part too, so now all we have to do is wait for the exam to end!'
Wade Wilson Jr.
Wade Wilson Jr.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mizo Takameshi Mon Sep 30, 2013 4:57 am

"So now we play the waiting game, huh?" he says as he leans against the wall. After a moment Mizo says
"Ummm....I was wondering...what next? I don't mean with this plan, I know whats next with this. I mean what's next for the homework club?"
Mizo Takameshi
Mizo Takameshi

Back to top Go down

Post by Wade Wilson Jr. Mon Sep 30, 2013 5:58 am

'Huh? Well, I never really thought about it...' Wade scratches his head. 'I mean, all the Homework Club was was a cover story for the Perverts Initiative. After that's done, I'm not really sure what's next. Though if you have any ideas, I'm open to suggestions!' he smiles.
Wade Wilson Jr.
Wade Wilson Jr.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mizo Takameshi Mon Sep 30, 2013 6:57 am

"Well to be honest...this is the first time I'd done anything like this, but that's not to say I hadn't thought about these kinds of things, be being a semi-healthy young man and all. I do have a plan you might want in on, but I'd rather not discuss it here...too many people and all. If you want to swing by my dorm room after the health exams are over I'll tell you what I've got in mind." he replied, then he added
"You know, my shyness usually gets the better of me in most cases. But when I'm hanging out with you, pulling off a crazy scheme that somehow worked, I don't feel nervous like I normally do. I wonder why that is?"
Mizo Takameshi
Mizo Takameshi

Back to top Go down

Post by Ichiko Asari Mon Sep 30, 2013 11:38 am

[Damn time zones...]

Ichiko happily hugs Nayumi back. 'Where were you?' "Sorry, I was having my examination." explains Ichiko. "That's the benefit of having your surname start with "A", you're always first for everything!" [Let's ignore the difference between Romaji and katakana for now.] "I guess you must have come in here after I was called in." Ichiko turns round as Mizo starts moaning and writhing in apparent agony. "Huh....falling ill on the day of the examination...is that lucky or unlucky?"
Ichiko Asari
Ichiko Asari

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiberius Hawke Mon Sep 30, 2013 12:29 pm

"Back in a mo, Kuriko." Hawke says to the girl, and hurries off towards his brothers-in-arms.

"I saw you sneakin' behind that screen, Wilson!" Hawke says with a grin. "Any chicks behind there? Did ya get a peek?"
Tiberius Hawke
Tiberius Hawke

Back to top Go down

Post by Kuriko Hatsuhara Mon Sep 30, 2013 12:31 pm

"Oh.." Kuriko says as Hawke leaves her. "Bye then..." she finishes off quietly with a sad look on her face, then turns to face the curtain.

She notices that Satoshi is trying to help the guy that was writhing in pain, and decides to head over there. She slides up next to Satoshi after worming her way through the crowd.

"What's up with him?" She says quietly.
Kuriko Hatsuhara
Kuriko Hatsuhara

Back to top Go down

Post by Declan Carrick Mon Sep 30, 2013 4:04 pm

As the child unleashed what would seemingly be one of the most obnoxious burps he's ever had the displeasure of having heard. The tempest appeared to clear. "Some gas? That was quite a quantity of gas. You might be needing some Zantac if this keeps happening. However, I am glad that it's all better." Declan states this with a very skeptical look on his face. He then meanders back to the station, but not before he established that the student was all right. After seeing him look more than fine, Declan almost looked like he was about to object to a jury the way he was looking at him but eventually he made it back to the station. In light of all of this, he went back to preparing the station for the next student to be called up without any further fuss.
Declan Carrick
Declan Carrick

Location : Sendai, Miyagi Prefecture, Japan (The correction was given me by Toshiaki's roleplayer)

Back to top Go down

Post by Declan Carrick Mon Sep 30, 2013 6:57 pm

[I am using the following alphabet in case anyone wants to know when they are up next, since I am skipping those who appear very inactive and stating that they are absent, we'll be moving to I now.  It goes vowels first then consonant chains and is also read from right to left, downwards. http://i.stack.imgur.com/HpQ3E.jpg]

A very short time after returning to the station, Declan took a gander at the Hiragana alphabet he was told to use. It's order was strange and one had to transcribe the names who weren't on the alphabet. Declan decided to muddle the order by first calling up those whose names were known in the language before attempting to transcribe those who weren't on here such as Veach or Cook. Due to this, he went on somewhat bypassing a few students, even though in all honesty, he was following what he was given. Those who weren't Japanese nationals however would find that alphabetical order was not what they thought it was.

"Inaba, Izumi.... Inaba, Izumi, make your way to station 1."
Declan Carrick
Declan Carrick

Back to top Go down

Post by Izumi Inaba Mon Sep 30, 2013 7:20 pm

Kai Karasawa wrote:[That handshake was an accident on my part  xD Tis what i get for writing half a post and then leaving it for a few]

Kai chuckled a bit at his remark about meeting the school nurse like this. But when he said  something about being reserved, he was confused. "Keep myself reserved? What do you me-" Kai had started to ask, before he was interrupted by a commotion. Apparently some kid was doubled over on the floor a few feet away. Before he could react, somebody whom he assumed was the nurse, was already by the boy's side.  He switched his gaze between the boy on the floor and Izumi.

"...I'm guessing this sort of thing happens often?"
"I've not honestly seen much in the way of students acting out like this, no. That said, I can be found outside more often than not. I don't necessarily find myself in among my peers all that often to be able to tell you." Izumi's penchant of the outdoors wasn't usually shared by his peers who were almost always within their dorms or among each other. This and the relative nature of his aversion to remaining indoors for long periods of time compounded the issue starkly. He was about to speak once more before the local PA came on.

"Inaba, Izumi, Inaba, Izumi, please make your way to station one.

"Well, that would be my exit for now. Farewell, Kawasawa, you'll find a way to get yourself acquainted here, soon enough."
Izumi Inaba
Izumi Inaba

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next