KS: The New Generation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Perverts, Assemble! [Private; for homework club members only]

4 posters

Go down

Perverts, Assemble! [Private; for homework club members only] Empty Perverts, Assemble! [Private; for homework club members only]

Post by Wade Wilson Jr. Sat Sep 28, 2013 5:48 pm

Wade waited for Ellie to arrive for about half an hour after the examinations began. This sacrifice caused him to miss the exam of Ichiko Asari, who, while not the hottest girl in the school, certainly had quite an appeal to her. Regardless, he couldn't allow himself to waste any more time. Even though he's a bit worried about Ellie, he still decides to put his plan into action.

'Alright! Homework club! Club meeting!' Wade yells out at the top of his lungs, hoping Hawke, Mizo and Chiharu would find their way back to him.
Wade Wilson Jr.
Wade Wilson Jr.

Back to top Go down

Perverts, Assemble! [Private; for homework club members only] Empty Re: Perverts, Assemble! [Private; for homework club members only]

Post by Chiharu Kinai Sat Sep 28, 2013 6:50 pm

Upon excusing herself from her fairly short conversation with Izumi, Chiharu makes her way accross the gym over to Wade.
She doesn't say anything when she arrives, instead she just lifts her eyebrows shortly in a quick gesture. She occasionally closes her eyes, takes deep breaths, and in general seems to be in not such a great mood.
Chiharu Kinai
Chiharu Kinai

Back to top Go down

Perverts, Assemble! [Private; for homework club members only] Empty Re: Perverts, Assemble! [Private; for homework club members only]

Post by Wade Wilson Jr. Sat Sep 28, 2013 7:16 pm

'Yo, Chiharu!' Wade grins when he spots her. 'Any sign of Hawke and Mizo?'
Wade Wilson Jr.
Wade Wilson Jr.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mizo Takameshi Sat Sep 28, 2013 7:40 pm

"I'm r-right here." Mizo said as he made his way over to Wade and Chiharu.
"Why the sudden meeting?" he asked.

{EDIT/NOTE: I work a little later today, so I'll reply as much as I can and I'll be back on after I get off work. I also have an early training session tomorrow for the PS4 and the XB1 so not sure how late I'll be able to be on, but I'll be back after training tomorrow.}
Mizo Takameshi
Mizo Takameshi

Back to top Go down

Post by Wade Wilson Jr. Sat Sep 28, 2013 7:50 pm

'Hmm... Hawke must still be asleep... Oh well, we can do this without him!' Wade gives a thumbs up. The first stage of his plan is designed to work with only 3 people anyway. 'Guys, I'm gonna need a couple of favors from you. Chiharu, Ellie still isn't here. Maybe she's having troubles finding us or something. Can you go to the main hall and wait for her? Mizo - bathroom' he says, then turns around and starts walking towards the men's bathroom just outside of the gym without even giving either of them a chance to object.
Wade Wilson Jr.
Wade Wilson Jr.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mizo Takameshi Sat Sep 28, 2013 8:33 pm

"What?" is all Mizo can manage to say when Wade asks him to follow him to the restroom, however he does so albeit slightly confused as to why.
Mizo Takameshi
Mizo Takameshi

Back to top Go down

Post by Wade Wilson Jr. Sun Sep 29, 2013 12:02 am

About a minute later, the two of them are already inside the restroom located next to the changing rooms in front of the gym. Wade has entered one of the "booths" and is leaning over a Japanese-style toilet while Mizo is by the door. 'Remember - you have to let me know if someone's approaching, alright? If we're caught, we're done for!' he explains without providing a lot of context for his unsuspecting classmate. Next comes the hard part. Wade braces himself, closing his eyes and trying to calm his heart. He focuses on the ultimate goal - nude videos of every single girl in the school - and that helps him relax. When he feels ready, Wade quickly opens his mouth and pushes his indext finger deep inside his throat. The sound of vomiting is clearly audible throughout the restroom. About half a minute later, the boy leaves his booth. He's a little pale in the face, but otherwise looks pretty energetic. In his hand is a small, wet package. 'I got it!' he exclaims proudly.
Wade Wilson Jr.
Wade Wilson Jr.

Back to top Go down

Post by Chiharu Kinai Sun Sep 29, 2013 12:18 am

*shrug*
<Atleast I'll have an excuse to get out of this damn room>
Chiharu promptly exits the gym and finds Ellie wandering about in the main hall, seeming quite lost.

Assuming Ellie would hear her approaching, but may be somewhat nervous as to who it could be, Chiharu decided to call out to the girl.
"It's me."
Chiharu Kinai
Chiharu Kinai

Back to top Go down

Post by Mizo Takameshi Sun Sep 29, 2013 12:19 am

Still unsure of what just happened Mizo asks "Uhh..are you alright and what is that? Did you just throw that up Wade?"
Mizo Takameshi
Mizo Takameshi

Back to top Go down

Post by Wade Wilson Jr. Sun Sep 29, 2013 12:26 am

'I sure did!' he says with a grin. 'You have no idea what I went through to swallow it this morning, but surprisingly, throwing it up wasn't such a big deal! Alright, check this out!' Wade turns around and places the package on the sink. After washing it, he begins to carefully unwrap it, desperately trying not to get the item inside of it wet. After about a minute, he calls Mizo to him and shows him what he's holding - a tiny, square camera, not more than 3x3x1 cm big, with a tiny scope sticking out of it. 'That baby records in full 720p and automatically sends the data through a satellite straight onto my laptop at home' Wade whispers. 'It cost an arm and a leg, but is completely untraceable and can record practically forever. Now that we've got it, we need to proceed to step two - planting it behind the screen and letting it roll!'
Wade Wilson Jr.
Wade Wilson Jr.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mizo Takameshi Sun Sep 29, 2013 5:49 am

Mizo just looked a little confused for a second before saying
"But...why would you want to get it behi-OH! oh...I see...ummm...won't that get all of the guys too? I'm mean...sure I'll go along with this, but what if we get caught? Why do I suddenly have a feeling that this must be how Hydra Bob must have felt most of the time? Never mind, so tell me..." he said letting his hidden pervert out "...What's the plan Wade?"
Mizo Takameshi
Mizo Takameshi

Back to top Go down

Post by Wade Wilson Jr. Sun Sep 29, 2013 6:13 am

'Huh? Who's Hydra Bob?' Wade asks, completely oblivious to the irony, then starts talking just as Mizo begins his explanation. 'Anyway, I'll probably cut out the boys' exams and, y'know... Keep'em around for Chiharu or something. She's in this too, after all! As you've probably guessed, the true purpose of the homework club is to take naked pictures of underage girls with disabilities!' he says, his voice being a little louder than adviseable. 'In any case, that doesn't matter right now. What matters is the plan. Listen up - while Chiharu is entertaining Ellie and making sure she's not around us, we'll sneak right next to the screen - not too close to draw attention, just close enough so I can be in and out in a matter of seconds. After that comes your time to shine! As soon as Asari leaves the screen - like, literally, that very second, before the Irish nurse has the chance to call the next one, you'll fall on the ground, grab your stomach and start screaming like your bowels have burst from within. The nurse will have no choice but to come and examine you, which will leave the screen completely empty. In that moment, I'll sneak behind, plant the camera in the upper corner where it will be hidden thanks to the construction of the screen, and then back away. The nurse will probably give you a pill or something - take it, it'll be harmless, most likely. After I leave the screen, I'll go to Ellie and Chiharu. Now, it's vitally important that you don't stop faking until you see me actually get to them! If you stop any sooner, you'll arouse suspicion! But when you see me with them, just say that you're suddenly feeling better and come straight to us. I'll even try to get my niece to call you over. After that, the plan is more or less done! The only thing we'll need to do after that is to remove the camera, but we'll definitely need Hawke's help on that one, so don't worry about it. Any questions?' he finishes, finally taking a deep breath.
Wade Wilson Jr.
Wade Wilson Jr.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mizo Takameshi Sun Sep 29, 2013 6:37 am

Mizo thinks for a moment before starting in on his answer/questions
"Hydra Bob's someone I read about in a book, What do we do if we get caught,what if the nurse doesn't buy that my stomach is actually hurting,what if the pills aren't completely harmless, what if someone notices the camera once it's been put there, can you be a little quieter about your plans? someone could of heard you, and when you word it as "the true purpose of the homework club is to take naked pictures of underage girls with disabilities!"..." he said trying to do his best Wade impersonation "...it really makes me question if what we're doing is right, but then I remember that I'm an underage guy with a disability so it's not as bad as I'm making it out to be in my head is it? I think that covers everything...OH! What if Chiharu or Ellie or anyone for that matter, realize what we're up to and try or even succeed at tipping off one of the teachers?"
Mizo Takameshi
Mizo Takameshi

Back to top Go down

Post by Wade Wilson Jr. Sun Sep 29, 2013 6:40 am

'Uh, well...' Wade scratches the back of his head while trying to think of an appropriate response before finally grinning and giving a thumbs up. 'Just let me worry about all that, okay? All you have to do is play your part! Come on, let's head back. It'd be very suspicious if two barely dressed guys enter the bathroom together and don't come back for a while, y'know?' he says before tucking the camera in his gym shorts.
Wade Wilson Jr.
Wade Wilson Jr.

Back to top Go down

Post by Chiharu Kinai Sun Sep 29, 2013 6:52 am

<I wonder why wade wanted to go into the bathroom with mizo... And why is it taking so long? Maybe wade is trying to use this whole homework club as a way to get to mizo, although it seems like he's kinda jumping the gun here. Poor mizo, probably oblivious to wade's advances, he might just faint from panic'd embarassement when he figures it out.. Wait a minute! That doesn't make any sense, why would he bring me in on this in the first place? There's no way he could have known Ellie would be late. but then again with wade's track record, not everything has to make sense.>
Chiharu Kinai
Chiharu Kinai

Back to top Go down

Post by Ellie Wilson Sun Sep 29, 2013 6:55 am

Ellie's white eyes open wide when she hears the voice, which she recognizes immediately. Her tiny lips curve into a smile. 'Chiharu!' she yells out happily, then takes a few steps towards the voice. 'W-what are you doing here? Are you... late as well?'
Ellie Wilson
Ellie Wilson

Back to top Go down

Post by Mizo Takameshi Sun Sep 29, 2013 7:00 am

Wade Wilson Jr. wrote:'Uh, well...' Wade scratches the back of his head while trying to think of an appropriate response before finally grinning and giving a thumbs up. 'Just let me worry about all that, okay? All you have to do is play your part! Come on, let's head back. It'd be very suspicious if two barely dressed guys enter the bathroom together and don't come back for a while, y'know?' he says before tucking the camera in his gym shorts.
*Sigh* "All right, just uhhh....please don't ask me to touch that camera after it's been in your pants." Mizo said as he exited the restroom with Wade.
Mizo Takameshi
Mizo Takameshi

Back to top Go down

Post by Chiharu Kinai Sun Sep 29, 2013 7:05 am

Ellie wilson wrote:Ellie's white eyes open wide when she hears the voice, which she recognizes immediately. Her tiny lips curve into a smile. 'Chiharu!' she yells out happily, then takes a few steps towards the voice. 'W-what are you doing here? Are you... late as well?'
Chiharu lets out a short and strained breath as the high pitched yell of a young girl echoes throughout the empty halls before speaking herself in a much quieter tone.
"No.. Wade told me you were late, so I came looking for you. And here you are."
Chiharu Kinai
Chiharu Kinai

Back to top Go down

Post by Ellie Wilson Sun Sep 29, 2013 7:15 am

'He did? Ah... He must've realized I'd be late...' she says and turns her eyes down, not feeling particularly proud about what has happened. Even though she didn't really mind her disability most of the time, there were still occurances like the current one that made her really ashamed of it. The little girl sighs quietly. 'I'm sorry for causing trouble...' she mumbles, more to herself than to Chiharu.
Ellie Wilson
Ellie Wilson

Back to top Go down

Post by Chiharu Kinai Sun Sep 29, 2013 7:19 am

Chiharu puts her hand gently on Ellie's shoulder as she says, "Don't worry about it. It's pretty nice to get out of that gym for a while."
Chiharu Kinai
Chiharu Kinai

Back to top Go down

Post by Ellie Wilson Sun Sep 29, 2013 7:50 am

'Yeah...' she says and smiles faintly. Not wishing to dwell on the subject any longer, the little girl decides to change the subject. 'Speaking of the gym... Where is it, exactly? Would it be alright if you took me there?'
Ellie Wilson
Ellie Wilson

Back to top Go down

Post by Chiharu Kinai Mon Sep 30, 2013 3:25 am

"Yeah I could show you, but I'm going to stay out here for a while when we get there."
She lets go of Ellie and begins slowly walking towards the gym.
Chiharu Kinai
Chiharu Kinai

Back to top Go down

Post by Ellie Wilson Mon Sep 30, 2013 4:26 am

'Huh?' Ellie tilts her head to the side in confusion. 'Did your examination finish already?'
Ellie Wilson
Ellie Wilson

Back to top Go down

Post by Chiharu Kinai Mon Sep 30, 2013 12:19 pm

Chiharu slows down as she turns to answer.
"No, not yet. I just don't want to have to wait in the gym with everyone else, so someone's gonna let me know when it's my turn."
Chiharu Kinai
Chiharu Kinai

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down