KS: The New Generation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

{Private} You've Got Mail

2 posters

Go down

{Private} You've Got Mail Empty {Private} You've Got Mail

Post by Hitomi Hikari Wed Feb 06, 2013 6:37 pm

Hitomi walks up to the roof like he asked her to. It is just as windy as it was a few days ago.

"Setsuna...you could have just texted me ya know..."

She shivers and puts her hood up after zipping her sweatshirt up more. She walks over to where they sat and notices a thick envelope.

"Jesus...how long will this take?"

She picks it up and heads back inside the stairwell. She sits down at the top of the stairs and starts reading.
Hitomi Hikari
Hitomi Hikari

Back to top Go down

{Private} You've Got Mail Empty Re: {Private} You've Got Mail

Post by Setsuna Sequenze Wed Feb 06, 2013 6:54 pm

*The letter had a fairly heavy object in an extra envelope with it, it was in a red small pocket, the first line of the letter however said, do not open it yet.*

Hello Hitomi.

Let us forget about standarts for once,let us forget what i am,let me forget what i tend to say, lets be straight out.

I told you not more than 3 days Ago how important you where to me, i never lied. It is true, but let me elaborate it.

The thing is, i wanted to be here myself, but i rather play this safe than sorry.
I told you about me 2 days ago, and i am sure you will understand. Your father did not,but you do. First of all
I could never lie. Not because of some code of honor but because i do not want to. I hate it. I hate it so much.

Now to you, you want to know what i really feel about you? Fine
As i first met you, you where somewhat interresting because i didnt know anything like you, but i didnt know
It would happen the way it did, baisicly you changed something in me, you got me interrsted,in different humans, in different personalitys
Obviously, this is because i really do feel that you are special. For me. Look,i couldn't explain why i was on the rooftop some days later
And i could not explain why i wanted to be at the rooftop, because i didnt wanted to be able to explain it. But baisicly i wanted to see you.
Again, and after that again. It made me "happy" to see you. Not because of what we talked,just knowing that you wanted to spend time with me.

You came to my birthday,tell you what, i have had friends before, none of them ever attended my birthday, and you kinda only wanted me to
feel good, and i already did, oh and how i did. But this made me do a crucial mistake, i was egoistic. I was AFraid.

Your father said "If you really care about her so much,you could just leave your throne and come to her"
Well, it isnt that easy. But let me tell you what i did tell your father.

I don't just want to be a casual aquintance of yours, i want to be close to you. I want to be there when you need me, i want to hug you when you feel lonely, i want to protect you when you feel unsafe, and i want to devote a part of my life to you. I just want to see you happy,
I want to be perhaps your best friend, i want ,perhaps,to be more than that someday.
Let us not use a word,let us not use hate, like, love, or anything. Because i am already devoted to you. I want to be a big somthing for you,someone you can always come to,no matter what happen, even if you are married one day,s omeone who is there for you.
you are that special to me, special enough that you may now open the envelope.

It is a pocketwatch, pure gold, i did not made it for you, it is mine. It has a mark on it which makes it impossible to fake it, it has my symbol in it, If yo do not wish to talk to me in the enxt week,years, or even decades, but ever feel like comming back to me , you can search me with it. Show it to any yakuza in tokyo,he will lead you too me. Please,do not give it away. My family knows it is mine, and they know that i gave it to you.

YOu know what, forget about my standarts, let me be blunt for once and fuck it all.

I would love to see you rihgt now in person.Yes, it sounds weird,but i want to actually give you a kiss right now. I feel like i am losing something which i dont want to lose.

I am so sorry for everything i've did and i am more than sorry for every single moment where i couldn't jut accept that i am merely a human myself.

I want to grant you an wish,everything, anything, just think ahead if you want that from me. If it is a massage or a holiday weekend, i come up for it. I will make it possible. But do not forget, that some wishes may or may not also affect your future.

I will just skip classes today and stay at my dorm, if you are interrested to talk to me, i would love to do that. But, if you are not, than i am sincerly hoping that we see each other , hopefully soon, in the future.
Setsuna Sequenze
Setsuna Sequenze

Back to top Go down

Post by Hitomi Hikari Wed Feb 06, 2013 7:04 pm

She gets done reading it and wipes her tear away.

"Setsuna...you really do care..."

She takes out the watch and examines it closely before pocketing it. She places the letter back in the envelope and tows it away in her bag. She starts standing up but feels a wave of exhaustion hit her.

"No...I ha...Have to see..."

She stumbles slightly and sits back down as sleep hits her.
Hitomi Hikari
Hitomi Hikari

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down