KS: The New Generation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(Private) A gift to a friend who doesn't know he's in need...yet.

3 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

(Private) A gift to a friend who doesn't know he's in need...yet. Empty (Private) A gift to a friend who doesn't know he's in need...yet.

Post by Satoshi Veach Wed Feb 06, 2013 8:00 pm

A strange drum beat-style of a knock emanates throughout Asterick's dorm room.

"Open up, dude-I got a sick idea!"
Satoshi Veach
Satoshi Veach

Back to top Go down

(Private) A gift to a friend who doesn't know he's in need...yet. Empty Re: (Private) A gift to a friend who doesn't know he's in need...yet.

Post by Asterick Kitomi Wed Feb 06, 2013 9:52 pm

Asterick looks up from his computer, startled a little from his realm but returning to normal.

"One second!", he turns down "Mighty Morphin Foreskin" by Captain Murphy and walks to the door and opening it;

"Oh sup, Veach? C'mon in! *moves are out in a welcoming manner*"
Asterick Kitomi
Asterick Kitomi

http://Anonymous-Arias.DeviantART.com

Back to top Go down

(Private) A gift to a friend who doesn't know he's in need...yet. Empty Re: (Private) A gift to a friend who doesn't know he's in need...yet.

Post by Satoshi Veach Wed Feb 06, 2013 10:02 pm

I quickly come in and close the door behind me so whatever comes out may not be heard and get a rumor started.

"Alright-you know how you got a crush on a girl right? Do you have any idea if she likes you back or how much she does if she does?"
Satoshi Veach
Satoshi Veach

Back to top Go down

Post by Asterick Kitomi Wed Feb 06, 2013 10:05 pm

Asterick's eyes widen a little, he's been confronted by friends about liking someone before but it's feels different this time;

"Mmm... I don't know if she likes me, but I know I like her. If she likes me then I would say that... It's still in the 'Liking' level of things. Why?"

Asterick is confused at this sudden abruptness of this subject. Only Yuuji has been told the details, really.
Asterick Kitomi
Asterick Kitomi

Back to top Go down

Post by Satoshi Veach Wed Feb 06, 2013 10:27 pm

"Because I'm going to make you an offer which even includes a fail safe system for you. For free."

"Take your significant other the the gym after school when you can. Just let me know the day you're going to go."

"I won't tell you the details because that's what creates cold feet, nor will I pressure you or put you into a position to make you accomplish what I'm trying to do, but all you have to say afterwards if it doesn't work is 'it was all his idea and he just told me to bring you here' which is completely true."

"However, you are free to conveniently not say it wasn't your idea if it all works out."

"I planned it all perfectly to make the moment thee single best place to confess without words and if she is too embarrassed then you can just blame me-call it a prank-a hoodwink."

"The whole thing wouldn't really look too suspicious either since you wouldn't be lying in the slightest if you said 'all I know is my friend told me to come down here with you.'"

"It is also fairly simple and short."
Satoshi Veach
Satoshi Veach

Back to top Go down

Post by Asterick Kitomi Wed Feb 06, 2013 10:33 pm

"But-", Asterick thinks for a moment, "You don't even know who she is unless you saw the day I met her. But assuming you haven't met her; she's shy as f-, man. Does not like leaving her dorm unless needed. But cold feet are okay with me so..."

He ponders a moment, "Tell me the details; I'll do it if you tell me what's gonna happen. Because now this has me getting cold feet".
Asterick Kitomi
Asterick Kitomi

Back to top Go down

Post by Satoshi Veach Wed Feb 06, 2013 10:48 pm

Images of Megumi flash through my mind from my first day here. Especially her look through the door she gave me as I was passing out.

Could-...could his crush be her? After all, she didn't even leave her room to let me give her a lunch in thanks for that day.

I shake the thought in a millisecond.

"Ugh...fiiiiiiiine but you may regret it."

"Now, I've done something similar for my brother before and it worked so listen up."

"Now. You'll be in the gym with her. 'Yeah, I don't know why but my friend told me to come here with you' is what you'll tell her if she asks."

"It'll already be on the darker side in there since no one else will be there."

"Now, I've already taken the liberty of finding out if we could use the speaker system in there and they agreed. That's the reason why it needs to be the gym is the sound system for assemblies and stuff."

"This part is what I want to keep secret, though because it will effect your 'performance.'"

"The feelings you both need have to be natural so it goes for you as well."

"What I can tell you though, is that I hooked up the speakers to a microphone and my lap top which will play a file. One that, for the record, I spent a while on because you're tight."

I chuckle a little.

"Then, I will sing-out of sight of course-for your guys' benefit. The song isn't mine but it is absolutely perfect for the moment so I couldn't make a better one for it if I tried."

"The file is a piano cover of the song I made and I wont be playing it myself while I sing because I'd rather not screw with someone's chances for somebody by messing up a note or something."
Satoshi Veach
Satoshi Veach

Back to top Go down

Post by Asterick Kitomi Wed Feb 06, 2013 11:00 pm

"My Lord, Satoshi", he laughs, "Any reason you're proposing this? I mean, how would this of all things make our emotions flow out naturally? Wouldn't that do the contrary and put us on the spot?", he laughs a moment,

And then a thought crosses his mind; "She also has this issue where, to put it in basic terms, loses all control of her body at random times. So what if that happens?"
Asterick Kitomi
Asterick Kitomi

Back to top Go down

Post by Satoshi Veach Wed Feb 06, 2013 11:38 pm

Yep, that's Megumi.

"Well, that's where the song choice comes in. That's the plan's most important variable."

"If she doesn't like it, then that's where the fail safe 'he did it' comes in. That is the plan's safety system for a low measure in the response variable."

"The key, though, is staying in the room for an amount of time. I'm not putting you guys on the spot by being there, I am just putting your relationship on the spot. If she wanted to she could just ask you if you both could leave and that would be the end of it."

"The thing with her condition...what does she do for it when she leaves her dorm?"

"And I don't think a neurological disorder is effected by mental stress like a mental disorder is. Heh believe me, I know how that feels."
Satoshi Veach
Satoshi Veach

Back to top Go down

Post by Asterick Kitomi Wed Feb 06, 2013 11:48 pm

"Haven't really asked, actually. But hmm...", he ponders for a moment while the song changes to "The Final View" by Nujabes, this song makes me wanna rap, he thinks to himself.

"Alright, set it up, then" [I suggest emailing both of us or just her to see if she's OK with it, been like two days since she's got on so better safe to ask first], Asterick sighs as the beats of this song flow into his ears.

"Such a pretty beat", he says, thinking outloud.

"I remember when I wrote a song to one of this guy's other beats after a...", he has a traumatized look at his face for a minute before finishing and getting his normal happy face back, "Certain incident".

He smiles.
Asterick Kitomi
Asterick Kitomi

Back to top Go down

Post by Satoshi Veach Thu Feb 07, 2013 12:08 am

(Will do but don't you think you should message her? You're the one taking her there anyway. :-P)

"Sweet! I'm curious to how this will go!"

I'm not looking at his eyes because I am in thought for the majority of my 5-track mind caused by ADD so I don't see the way he reacts to his statement. I look when I hear a pause but he has already finished his sentence and already has the smile on.

"I was never too great at free style rapping. I couldn't ever do something like that so the night I added a chorus to your dad's rap was a rare thing."
Satoshi Veach
Satoshi Veach

Back to top Go down

Post by Asterick Kitomi Thu Feb 07, 2013 12:18 am

(Hrmm... I feel it'd be weird because I already sent her a message yesterday asking if she wanted to RP so once she responds to my first message, I'll ask. Since I don't wanna break the rules of 'being a creep'. ;O)

"I can freestyle, sorta. It's much netter when no one's around for some reason but yeah. Any reason you're doing this for me though?"
Asterick Kitomi
Asterick Kitomi

Back to top Go down

Post by NorXTNP Thu Feb 07, 2013 12:27 am

OOC:
May i step in and say, that i got the weird feeling that the message system is buggy.

i want you to try it,please send a message to setsuna Sequenze and than to me, telling me you did. The admins can recieve and answer messages,but Nagisa and Yuuji reportet the same bug.

Both of you, and than both of you write a message to each other and check if you got it. please do this in the OOC board. just open a thread

~NorX

NorXTNP
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Satoshi Veach Thu Feb 07, 2013 12:33 am

"Because, I myself never had a relationship from of my past seclusive attitude toward people and I like to spread the love. I don't really know."

(To NorXTNP, him and I already messaged each other and we got 'em but yeah, I'll message the other guy for ya.)
Satoshi Veach
Satoshi Veach

Back to top Go down

Post by Satoshi Veach Thu Feb 07, 2013 12:40 am

(And what do you mean by 'do it in the OOC board?' I just sent the other guy a message explaining it by the way.)
Satoshi Veach
Satoshi Veach

Back to top Go down

Post by NorXTNP Thu Feb 07, 2013 12:41 am

Think about it for a second,if it really is a bug,he would not have recieved it,yet wouldn't know you send it in the first place. Wink

NorXTNP
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Asterick Kitomi Thu Feb 07, 2013 12:47 am

Asterick thinks for a moment, then puts his hand up, "One sec", he walks over to his closet, Satoshi notices 4 giant notebooks stacked up, Asterick grabs one and starts walking back while flipping through it,

"Oh where are you...", he flips and flips and then he spots it, "Ah! Here", he hands Satoshi the notebook, "What do you make of this?"

How would it feel,
To live in the passenger seat of a car? (A car, car)
Of a car, (A car, car)
This world we live in,
Is in the passenger seat of a car. (A car, car)
Of a car, (A car, car)

We are living, and breathing, in this life,
And I can't seem to find the light.
We are alive, but we are not free,
And it's saaAAdd, cause' a lot of people are mean.
We are trying to fight just to stay alive!

The world I know,
Wouldn't be so bad,
But it is,
Cannot take the fire that life burns me with.
The world I know,
Is ending so sad,
And all of us are so bad!

How would it feel,
Of a car, (A car, car)
This world we live in,
Of a car, (A car, car)

The world,
Is turning oh-so slow,
And now nobody knows,
Which way to go.
The world,
Is spinning oh-so fast,
We're all gonna finish last,
It all kills so bad.

W are the garden, the garden of eden,
We are beautiful, but we are theland of demons.
We all know a liar, we all know a cheat,
But everuone at some point, gets knokced off their feet.
And we all need help!

How would it feel,
Of a car, (A car, car)
This world we live in,
Of a car, (A car, car)

(Instrumental for around 30 seconds)

It burns so bad,
And I can't take the burn that's so sad,
And now I'm in distress,
And I can't cause' I'm a mess,
One syllabyl is all I need,
To explain my mood to thee,
So listen' here now,
I am sad or sadder then thou.

Asterick Kitomi
Asterick Kitomi

Back to top Go down

Post by Satoshi Veach Thu Feb 07, 2013 12:57 am

"Some deep shit right there."

Something inspired that...A deeper meaning. Connected to the loss of his arm?

Noted tremor in my new friend's consciousness.

"I've never written anything that deep."
Satoshi Veach
Satoshi Veach

Back to top Go down

Post by Asterick Kitomi Thu Feb 07, 2013 1:15 am

He grins, "I'm sure you could, anyone can if they really try. But then again...", he looks down at his stump, "Sometimes it takes a certain kinda inspiration", he smiles,

"Do you like anyone?"
Asterick Kitomi
Asterick Kitomi

Back to top Go down

Post by Satoshi Veach Thu Feb 07, 2013 2:17 am

This guy seems to be the most predictable-acting person I know. It's not at all a bad thing-I'd even say it's good for me.

"I don't have any girls as friends so not even close."

"I know two girls but I haven't talked to them enough to be considered their friend."

"A girl named Motozaki and, if I'm correct, your crush. Mori, is her name?"

"She was actually the first person I met at Yamaku when I accidentally wandered into the girl's dorms looking for mine and tried to unlock her door when I thought it was my room."

"She answered the door and I..heh, I kinda fainted when I realized how badly I screwed up."

"She dragged me in her room and gave me her blankets and a pillow and waited for me to wake up even after curfew."

"I woke up, had a minor conversation with her, and left after inviting her for lunch in thanks for her hospitality but she never showed."

"Aaaanyway, she's the closet girl who's gotten to the title of 'friend.'"
Satoshi Veach
Satoshi Veach

Back to top Go down

Post by Asterick Kitomi Thu Feb 07, 2013 2:22 am

"Yep, Mori be her name", he laughs,

"Getting lost in the girl's dorms, ah... At least you weren't on your way to go shower and ended up in the girl's dorms. That would of been a nightmare", he laughs a little hard.
Asterick Kitomi
Asterick Kitomi

Back to top Go down

Post by Satoshi Veach Thu Feb 07, 2013 2:45 am

"I don't know how that's plausible levalone possible!"

I laugh rather hard. One of the few times my grin is a smile.

"But yeah, you're safe with that girl if you ever faint or anything. Heh-heh."

Pulling a nurse I rapidly turn my joking expression into a serious one.

"Anyway, your choice is very good and if you do ever need anyone to talk to or anything such as that she seemed to be the type who'd listen. A good find, though I would recommend you try to slowly help her beat her agoraphobia if you wish to help her with that."

"In a way that is harmless to her. No instant exposure to large crowds and such but maybe a visitor she doesn't know every now and then could help her warm up to enough exposure she may learn to accept what she would see in a life after Yamaku, though I'm pretty sure you know that much."

"...WOW-I sounded like the nurse there!"
Satoshi Veach
Satoshi Veach

Back to top Go down

Post by Asterick Kitomi Thu Feb 07, 2013 2:58 am

"My Lord, just like uncle", he laughs, "I wanna help her. And I plan too, but before I help, I wanna dive into her world and understand her. It takes an understanding to know how to help",

"It's nice being related to a nurse; they can give you pointers from a medical and personal point of view".
Asterick Kitomi
Asterick Kitomi

Back to top Go down

Post by Satoshi Veach Thu Feb 07, 2013 3:18 am

"That's always the best option."

"Just make sure to always listen to her. That's always the most prized thing in a relationship with anyone even if you're only friends."

"It's something that's hard to come by now-a-days too."

"...and make sure you exercise bi-daily while you do so!"

"Okay, I'm done."
Satoshi Veach
Satoshi Veach

Back to top Go down

Post by Asterick Kitomi Thu Feb 07, 2013 3:25 am

"Hah! But yes, I will get to know her. She asked me to start coming over last time I was there so... Guess I'll be over there soon",

He smiles, "Hopefully, that is".
Asterick Kitomi
Asterick Kitomi

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next