KS: The New Generation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(Open) A Noisy Neighbor.

+4
Mizo Takameshi
Itsuki Maki
Satoshi Veach
Kai Karasawa
8 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

(Open) A Noisy Neighbor.  Empty (Open) A Noisy Neighbor.

Post by Kai Karasawa Sun Nov 10, 2013 3:07 am

Kai pushed the key into the lock of his room and the walked in. His bed was a comforting sight, as it had been a pretty long day. With a long sigh, he dropped himself onto his bed with a heavy thud. As he laid there, his eyes wandered around his room. His parents had furnished it at Kai's request. The walls had several painting of Hawaii hanging around, a few knick-knacks on his desk, a tiki torch in the corner. The last belonging his eyes fell upon, was the radio on the nightstand next to his bed. It was a little old, but still worked fine. Kai hadn't used it since he arrived here.

Without thinking, he reached over and turned it on. Little did Kai know, the volume had been turned to max! Without warning, the music blared forth from the speakers, startling Kai out of his tired state. Panicking, Kai threw himself at the radio, in an attempt to reach the volume knob. His hand missed however, and instead, sent him barreling headlong into the table! Another loud crash could be heard as his forehead collided with the sturdy piece of furniture.

Finally, Kai managed to get his hand on the power cord to the radio, and jerked on it, finally silencing the radio.

"I hope nobody heard that"

Kai Karasawa
Kai Karasawa

Back to top Go down

(Open) A Noisy Neighbor.  Empty Re: (Open) A Noisy Neighbor.

Post by Satoshi Veach Sun Nov 10, 2013 4:25 pm

Late night Saturday, and a peacful one at that.

Nothing was done in my whole day, all I did was act like a hermit in my room, playing videogames, watching the latest episodes of shows on the computer, drawing (who could of guessed that?), and, what I'm doing now, music on FL Studio (obviously, the same person who would guess that).

My desk is where I sit. A soft piano part on the screen of my laptop. One you would only find in a sad part of a show on tv or in a visual novel about a kid with a heart problem (tee hee).

I had placed a half measure rest and wanted to see how it would fit into my piece.

"Alright...lets see what you sound like."

I click play.

Muffled sound explodes out at me and sends my arms into a desk-pushing flail, sending myself backward in the chair and to the floor.

"WHAAAH!"

*Thud!*

The thud I make against the floor is almost mirrored in the room next to me.

THAT wasn't something I wrote!-What the Hell?

I sit up and rub the back of my head before standing and heading to the door.

I've seen the kid in my neighboring room before but never really said much more of anything other than 'welcome, I'm you're neighbor'.

It's safe to say I don't remember his name, of course.

Never was too good with names.

As I move in front of the door, the music stops.

...*Sigh*...

Might as well make sure that doesn't become a habbit.

*Knock knock* "Iye, man!"
Satoshi Veach
Satoshi Veach

Back to top Go down

Post by Itsuki Maki Sun Nov 10, 2013 10:42 pm

Isuki was enjoying a rare moment of deep sleep. As he was in the middle of a pleasant dream something loud woke him up "Gah," he exclaimed, "Can't I get one good night's sleep?!?"

He scrambled out of bed and put on some jeans. He then ran down the hall to the offending room. He saw someone he had seen but never actually met standing there. "Did you hear that too?" he asked from behind the person outside the door.
Itsuki Maki
Itsuki Maki

Back to top Go down

Post by Mizo Takameshi Mon Nov 11, 2013 7:34 am

His desk light on and pointed at his bed so he could read, a book flat across his face, sound asleep.
Suddenly a loud noise wakes him up
*Snnerk* "huuuuuh? wuzzat?" he said half asleep as he rolled outta bed and opened his door and peered down the hall. There're was already two other students in the hall. As he closes his door and made his way over to the other two. While still not completely awake he said
"y-you guyz...heard that too? what wuz that?" as he rubbed the sleep out of his eyes, confused as to what was going on.
Mizo Takameshi
Mizo Takameshi

Back to top Go down

Post by Sanzo Sadow Mon Nov 11, 2013 2:18 pm

He'd just arrived at Yamaku, albeit it was pretty late and he was just searching for his room. Out of the blue, he hears music blasting down the hall he was already walking.

"What the hell? These people sure like to party here.." Sanzo thought to himself.

As he continued his way down the hall; looking for his room, he noticed 3 other students step out of these rooms. Are they trying to greet me? I don't think I need to be greeted like this.. I'm just a new student after all...

With a little bit of a courage, Sanzo managed to speak a couple of words "What's everybody doing?" as he said this he looked from face to face, seeing their reactions as to what was going on.
Sanzo Sadow
Sanzo Sadow

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiberius Hawke Mon Nov 11, 2013 2:35 pm

From down the hallway a loud series of bangs can be heard.

From the staircase Hawke comes flying out, looking as if he'd just run a marathon, panting.

"I thought..." He takes a few moments to breathe. "My party senses started tingling."
Tiberius Hawke
Tiberius Hawke

Back to top Go down

Post by Itsuki Maki Mon Nov 11, 2013 2:52 pm

"Hi Hawke," said Itsuki, waving, "It appears some dumbass has woken up the entire hall."
Itsuki Maki
Itsuki Maki

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiberius Hawke Mon Nov 11, 2013 3:02 pm

Hawke's mouth gapes open, and he looks genuinely upset.

"N-no... no party?"
Tiberius Hawke
Tiberius Hawke

Back to top Go down

Post by Itsuki Maki Mon Nov 11, 2013 6:23 pm

Itsuki sighed and pinched the bridge of his nose.

Taking a deep breath he said, "It's okay Hawke, you can make it a party."
Itsuki Maki
Itsuki Maki

Back to top Go down

Post by Sanzo Sadow Mon Nov 11, 2013 7:37 pm

He awkwardly placed his hand behind his back, and said "Oh, with all the noise I heard, I thought it was a party too.. what's going on?"

After saying this he realized nobody knew who he was, nor did he know anybody else in this hallway, or even which room was his; I guess this was an eventful way to start off his highschool Career at Yamaku.  He studied everybody's faces, and noticed something about them.  Something he didn't recognize before, the black haired boy was missing his arm.  His face scrunched up at the sight of this, but he tried to hide it to make things awkward, after all he did have an injured eye.  "It's going to take some time to get used to this.." He mumbled to himself so that nobody could hear him.

Last edited by Sanzo Sadow on Mon Nov 11, 2013 8:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
Sanzo Sadow
Sanzo Sadow

Back to top Go down

Post by Itsuki Maki Mon Nov 11, 2013 8:11 pm

Sanzo Sadow wrote: Something he didn't recognize before, the black haired boy was missing part of his arm.  His face scrunched up at the sight of this, but he tried to hide it to make things awkward, after all he did have an injured eye.  "It's going to take some time to get used to this.." He mumbled to himself so that nobody could hear him.
(OOC:If you're talking about Istuki he not missing part of his arm. He's missing all of his arm. His shoulder too.)
Itsuki Maki
Itsuki Maki

Back to top Go down

Post by Sanzo Sadow Mon Nov 11, 2013 8:19 pm

Itsuki Maki wrote:
Sanzo Sadow wrote: Something he didn't recognize before, the black haired boy was missing part of his arm.  His face scrunched up at the sight of this, but he tried to hide it to make things awkward, after all he did have an injured eye.  "It's going to take some time to get used to this.." He mumbled to himself so that nobody could hear him.
(OOC:If you're talking about Istuki he not missing part of his arm. He's missing all of his arm. His shoulder too.)
(OOC: Fixed it. ;w; my bad )
Sanzo Sadow
Sanzo Sadow

Back to top Go down

Post by Itsuki Maki Mon Nov 11, 2013 8:20 pm

(OOC:It's okay, the picture isn't very clear.)

"I don't know what's going on," replied Itsuki, "We're trying to find out."

He pushed his way to the front of the crowd and banged on the door. "Come out, or we're coming in!"
Itsuki Maki
Itsuki Maki

Back to top Go down

Post by Ryuu Taketa Mon Nov 11, 2013 8:22 pm

The door to the stairwell opens to reveal a Ryuu, in pajama pants and a t-shirt wiping his eyes.

Also tired, my voice is quite mellow and strung out.

"Hawke? Do me a favor and the next time you hear something loud, don't be so loud with your door when going to investigate yourself~..."

"What's going on~? I heard tons of loud noise and then tons of Hawke-related loud noise~.."

"And why is Veach asleep~?"
Ryuu Taketa
Ryuu Taketa

Back to top Go down

Post by Satoshi Veach Mon Nov 11, 2013 8:23 pm

Indeed, I have fallen asleep in the time between now and when I came out and my head is leaning forward a little. A tiny, peacful snore sneaking out of my mouth.
Satoshi Veach
Satoshi Veach

Back to top Go down

Post by Itsuki Maki Mon Nov 11, 2013 8:27 pm

Itsuki gave Satoshi a quizzical look. He gave him a gentle shove asked, "Are you okay?"
Itsuki Maki
Itsuki Maki

Back to top Go down

Post by Satoshi Veach Mon Nov 11, 2013 8:32 pm

My body starts to fall backward a little.

Somehow, with a rather gentle movement though, my leg moves back to catch myself and stand myself back upright.

My snore seems to obsorb all of the stress and creates a short, single snort before shutting up completely.

I fall completely silent.
Satoshi Veach
Satoshi Veach

Back to top Go down

Post by Itsuki Maki Mon Nov 11, 2013 8:34 pm

Itsuki stared silently at Satoshi for a moment before simply gave a one-shouldered shrug and said, "Okay."

He turned to face everyone else in the hall, "Whose for breaking down this door and confronting the culprit?"
Itsuki Maki
Itsuki Maki

Back to top Go down

Post by Ryuu Taketa Mon Nov 11, 2013 8:38 pm

I walk up next to the sleeping boy and stare into his face from the side.

"He's told me about why he's here before and I've also heard of somebody falling asleep at really strange times but~...I've never thought they were the same person..."

*Poke*

I poke the boy's shoulder.

"Anybody have any knowledge on how to wake this kid up?~ I've yet to deal with him like this before..."

'Okay...Whose for breaking down this door and confronting the culprit?'

"I~ wouldn't do that. The noise stopped and I think we should just be happy the probable mishap is over with."
Ryuu Taketa
Ryuu Taketa

Back to top Go down

Post by Sanzo Sadow Mon Nov 11, 2013 8:44 pm

"Oh, well that would explain why everybody is gathered.." Sanzo started to trail off as he noticed one of the other boys falling asleep. "Did he just fall asleep?" He questioned what he said, but he felt as if it was appropriate. He cocked his head to the side, and pulled out a piece of paper that said his room number on it, maybe he could get directions sometime soon so this would come in handy.
Sanzo Sadow
Sanzo Sadow

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiberius Hawke Mon Nov 11, 2013 9:17 pm

Hawke's frowns in confusion.

"Why the hell would we break the door down?" He shakes his head. "Anyone know who's door this is?"

Last edited by Tiberius Hawke on Tue Nov 12, 2013 11:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
Tiberius Hawke
Tiberius Hawke

Back to top Go down

Post by Itsuki Maki Mon Nov 11, 2013 9:54 pm

"We does everyone want to quash my secret desire for being part of an angry mob," asked Itsuki. He sighed sadly.
Itsuki Maki
Itsuki Maki

Back to top Go down

Post by Sora Kimura Mon Nov 11, 2013 9:55 pm

Hearing the loud noise is enough to get me to open the door about a third of the way. My eyes are only half open, reflecting both that I doubt the noise's origin is of much interest and that I'm a bit tired.
I was considering going to the offending dorm's door and asking what happened, but it seems a few other people already had the same idea.
A rather large few other people.
I'm about to close the door again when I notice, uh, what'shisface, Veach! has fallen asleep. I could go wake him up.
Somebody else'll probably do it.

I kinda want to see what happens, though, so I'll keep the door open for a bit longer...

(BECAUSE THE THREAD ISN'T CROWDED ENOUGH YET)

Last edited by Sora Kimura on Tue Nov 12, 2013 12:04 am; edited 1 time in total
Sora Kimura
Sora Kimura

Back to top Go down

Post by Mizo Takameshi Mon Nov 11, 2013 11:44 pm

Having just been half listening/ waking up until this point Mizo finally realized that one of these things was not like the other.
"Ummm...I don't...I don't think I've seen you around before." He said to Sanzo.
Mizo Takameshi
Mizo Takameshi

Back to top Go down

Post by Sanzo Sadow Tue Nov 12, 2013 12:46 am

Out of the corner of his eye, he saw a door crack open; yet another person joining the mass? As he noticed this, he heard someone talking, and realized it was directed toward him. "I don't think I've seen you around before." Sanzo blinked twice, and then looked over to the boy who had just mentioned him, and replied "Oh, sorry! Nice to meet you, my name is Sanzo, I just transfered here. What's your name?" He pushed his arm out, as if to give a handshake to the boy that had addressed him. Sanzo clutched the piece of paper in his other hand, as if not wanting to lose it; seeing as his stay here nearly depended on finding out which room was his.
Sanzo Sadow
Sanzo Sadow

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next