KS: The New Generation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Open] The World's Judge has a Mace Where His Gavel Should Be

2 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

[Open] The World's Judge has a Mace Where His Gavel Should Be - Page 2 Empty Re: [Open] The World's Judge has a Mace Where His Gavel Should Be

Post by Mizo Takameshi Fri Nov 15, 2013 9:54 pm

"That...makes sense. You may also want to talk to Ikina-Sensei, she mentioned losing her leg when she was younger. She may know of ways to deal with it...that is...if you want help with that, not saying you do or anything. I j-just thought that talking to someone who's situation is more like your own might help m-more."
"I think I may have went too far with that one." he thought to him self.
Mizo Takameshi
Mizo Takameshi

Back to top Go down

[Open] The World's Judge has a Mace Where His Gavel Should Be - Page 2 Empty Re: [Open] The World's Judge has a Mace Where His Gavel Should Be

Post by Sora Kimura Fri Nov 15, 2013 10:12 pm

"You always sound unsure of what you're saying." Yes, I think I can say "always" now.
My slight smile might seem out of place given the context.
"I feel like losing an arm and losing a leg would be really different problems. Maybe there's a basic thing that's the same with dealing with any problem, though."
I've subconsciously returned to my common let-me-spout-whatever's-going-through-my-head-right-now tone.
Sora Kimura
Sora Kimura

Back to top Go down

Post by Mizo Takameshi Fri Nov 15, 2013 10:33 pm

"That could be...or maybe not, I'm not really sure. It was just a thought. You try talking to Tachibana-Sensei instead, I think I heard someone mention that he lost one of his arms."
Mizo Takameshi
Mizo Takameshi

Back to top Go down

Post by Sora Kimura Fri Nov 15, 2013 10:37 pm

"Seems I could ask a lot of the staff."
Sora Kimura
Sora Kimura

Back to top Go down

Post by Mizo Takameshi Fri Nov 15, 2013 10:40 pm

"Yeah I guess so...I'd never really thought about it."
Mizo Takameshi
Mizo Takameshi

Back to top Go down

Post by Sora Kimura Fri Nov 15, 2013 11:16 pm

"I'll get help if I need to." I say. Seems it won't be hard to find. "I'll be fine for now, though." I think.
Sora Kimura
Sora Kimura

Back to top Go down

Post by Mizo Takameshi Fri Nov 15, 2013 11:23 pm

"OK then, if you need to talk again I'm just up the hall." Mizo said as he excused himself and lefts Sora's room and proceeded down the hall to his own.

{Gotta get ready for work now. Video Game Retail on the PS4 launch day.}
Mizo Takameshi
Mizo Takameshi

Back to top Go down

Post by Sora Kimura Fri Nov 15, 2013 11:42 pm

"Thanks for coming." I say as he leaves. Looking to my unfinished drawing, I wonder...
I'm in a better mood now, I could probably do some more.
Trying might put me in a bad state again.
If I don't try I won't improve.
It's a rather dark, painful drawing; might not be the right direction to improve in.
Here's a compromise: I'll do it later!
That's a good idea!
Sora Kimura
Sora Kimura

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2