KS: The New Generation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[OPEN] The First Day of Class

+4
Chiharu Kinai
Sanzo Sadow
Itsuki Maki
Haruka Soratomei
8 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

[OPEN] The First Day of Class Empty [OPEN] The First Day of Class

Post by Haruka Soratomei Tue Nov 19, 2013 11:32 pm

Today was Haru's first day of class. She woke up, showered, got dressed in her boy's uniform, and headed to her freshman class quickly so she wouldn't be late. After walking through the door just on time, she turned to the class and said in her typical low voice "Hello, I'm Soratomei Haru." as she very formally bows then says "I'm new to this school. This is my first day of class."

Last edited by Haruka Soratomei on Wed Nov 20, 2013 12:38 am; edited 1 time in total
Haruka Soratomei
Haruka Soratomei

Back to top Go down

[OPEN] The First Day of Class Empty Re: [OPEN] The First Day of Class

Post by Itsuki Maki Wed Nov 20, 2013 12:12 am

Itsuki sat in the back, daydreaming. He was brought out them by the sound of an unfailiar voice. He looked towars the front of the class room and saw Haru.

A girl wearing a boy's uniform...if this was anywhere else I'd think that was weird, thought Itsuki. He rubbed his chin thoughtfully.
Itsuki Maki
Itsuki Maki

Back to top Go down

Post by Sanzo Sadow Wed Nov 20, 2013 12:39 am

Shortly after he saw a black haired boy walk into the class, he followed after; right into what seemed like a trap. The girl introduced herself, and he realized that he as well had to do the same. He always hated doing this, but he stumbled into the class room anyway. It was also his first day, so the pressure was on. He looked at all of the faces in the class room, but they all seemed to fade from his memory quickly. He scratched the back of his head awkwardly and said "Uhh... I'm Sanzo Sadow, nice to meet you all." He did a quick bow and rushed over to an empty seat. It was going to take some time to get used to seeing his new classmates, and he'd hoped they would become his friends.
Sanzo Sadow
Sanzo Sadow

Back to top Go down

Post by Chiharu Kinai Wed Nov 20, 2013 12:40 am

Chiharu purposefully sat in a desk surrounded by empty ones, a feat becoming increasingly difficult recently. Currently she is engrossed in a book she has been reading since she got here early this morning.
Chiharu Kinai
Chiharu Kinai

Back to top Go down

Post by Itsuki Maki Wed Nov 20, 2013 12:50 am

Noticing Chiharu at her desk Itsuki wrote a quick notevsaying, "Hi Kappa!" He crumbled it up and covertly threw it with impecable aim at Chiharu's head.
Itsuki Maki
Itsuki Maki

Back to top Go down

Post by Sora Kimura Wed Nov 20, 2013 12:51 am

I'm staring out the window thinking about how that bird that just passed might feel about being able to fly - since I'd certainly appreciate the ability - when a... Is that a boy or a girl?
When, uh, someone walks in. Purple hair guy, too. I heard his name when I was watching the gathering of people in front of Karasawa's door complaining about the noise he had produced. Unfortunately, I don't manage to remember his name before he walks away from the front of the class, evidently not enjoying his presence there.
Anyway, I'm gonna have to ask Soratomei about her... his... uh...
It's?
I'm gonna have to ask Soratomei about "it's" sex when the opportunity presents itself.
Sora Kimura
Sora Kimura

Back to top Go down

Post by Haruka Soratomei Wed Nov 20, 2013 1:01 am

After introducing herself, Haru went to sit down at one of the empty desks that wasn't next to Chiharu. She figured out that she sat at an isolated desk on purpose, as she seemed like she didn't want to be bothered, and the last thing Haru wants to do is get on someone's nerves, especially on her first day.

Last edited by Haruka Soratomei on Wed Nov 20, 2013 1:03 am; edited 1 time in total
Haruka Soratomei
Haruka Soratomei

Back to top Go down

Post by Chiharu Kinai Wed Nov 20, 2013 1:03 am

Itsuki Maki wrote:Noticing Chiharu at her desk Itsuki wrote a quick notevsaying, "Hi Kappa!" He crumbled it up and covertly threw it with impecable aim at Chiharu's head.
Chiharu jolted in place from the shock of something flying out of nowhere and colliding against the side of her head. She knew exactly where the crumbled paper originated from as it produced quite a large amount of noise upon its formation. She wasn't entirely surprised by the identity of the shooter either when she turned her head and glared at him. After staring maliciously at him for a moment, she closed her eyes and shook her head as she carefully uncrumpled the paper in a futile attempt to keep it from making noise. Upon seeing the contents of the note, she just went back to reading.

Last edited by Chiharu Kinai on Wed Nov 20, 2013 1:03 am; edited 1 time in total
Chiharu Kinai
Chiharu Kinai

Back to top Go down

Post by Maki Ito Wed Nov 20, 2013 1:03 am

Maki was pleasantly surprised to find out that they had not one, but two new additions to the class. After all, the more people she had close by, the greater the chance that she could find someone fun to play around with. One of them seemed kinda boring - just some guy with an eyepatch who introduced himself awkwardly. 'Nice to meet you all?' Well, the pleasure was all his! Maki supposed he could do fine as a substitute, but she assumed manipulating a guy like that would have been too easy to be interesting. The other person, however... At first, the short girl just assumed that it was a regular boy not worthy of her attention. It took her a while to figure out that Haru's anatomy and proportions (namely, the waist-hip ratio and the ratio of height to shoulder to shoulder length) were all wrong for a boy. One look at the new student's hand as she was walking by revealed to Maki everything she needed to know - Haru's index and ring fingers were exactly the same size, which meant that she was either a girl, or an abnormally feminine boy, biologically speaking. Her lower tone of voice, an obvious attempt to decrease its pitch, did nothing to convince the dark-skinned student of the latter. Maki was incredibly intrigued by this. The girl most likely wasn't homosexual, considering her digit ratio (though the possibility wasn't completely ignored), so why would she go through the effort of disguising herself as a boy? Maki smiled to herself - now that was the kind of person worth getting close to! As Haru sat down, the short girl turned her reptilian eyes towards her and gave her a little wave, putting on the cutest smile she could fake successfully. Being friendly was a great way to approach people, she had discovered.
Maki Ito
Maki Ito

Back to top Go down

Post by Itsuki Maki Wed Nov 20, 2013 1:07 am

Grinning broadly Itsuki turned his attention to Haruka. He got another peice of paper and wrote, "High, I'm Istuki Maki." He then crumpled it up and threw it onto Haruka's desk.
Itsuki Maki
Itsuki Maki

Back to top Go down

Post by Sanzo Sadow Wed Nov 20, 2013 1:12 am

He looked around at the faces of the people in his classroom again, and he noticed someone he had seen in his hallway last night. Maybe he would be a good start, since they were both guys. Not that being friends with a girl was a bad thing... but it may be easier with him to start a friendship with a face he's seen before. He looked back to his desk, thinking about how he'd come to attempt to become this guys friend, often taking looks over to him. This reminded him of school, back before he was homeschooled. Maybe it was the same, he thought to himself. Sanzo dazed off in thought about ways to become friends with this guy, and ended up staring at him for some time.
Sanzo Sadow
Sanzo Sadow

Back to top Go down

Post by Sora Kimura Wed Nov 20, 2013 1:17 am

(Is the guy me?)
Sora Kimura
Sora Kimura

Back to top Go down

Post by Sanzo Sadow Wed Nov 20, 2013 1:20 am

(Sorry, I should have clarified that better, it's Itsuki)
Sanzo Sadow
Sanzo Sadow

Back to top Go down

Post by Sora Kimura Wed Nov 20, 2013 1:21 am

(Alright.)
Sora Kimura
Sora Kimura

Back to top Go down

Post by Itsuki Maki Wed Nov 20, 2013 1:24 am

Itsuki decied notes were fun andvwrote one to Sanzo saying, "Hi!" He crumbled it and threw it, leetingit Sanzo's desk.
Itsuki Maki
Itsuki Maki

Back to top Go down

Post by Haruka Soratomei Wed Nov 20, 2013 1:26 am

Maki Ito wrote:Maki was pleasantly surprised to find out that they had not one, but two new additions to the class. After all, the more people she had close by, the greater the chance that she could find someone fun to play around with. One of them seemed kinda boring - just some guy with an eyepatch who introduced himself awkwardly. 'Nice to meet you all?' Well, the pleasure was all his! Maki supposed he could do fine as a substitute, but she assumed manipulating a guy like that would have been too easy to be interesting. The other person, however... At first, the short girl just assumed that it was a regular boy not worthy of her attention. It took her a while to figure out that Haru's anatomy and proportions (namely, the waist-hip ratio and the ratio of height to shoulder to shoulder length) were all wrong for a boy. One look at the new student's hand as she was walking by revealed to Maki everything she needed to know - Haru's index and ring fingers were exactly the same size, which meant that she was either a girl, or an abnormally feminine boy, biologically speaking. Her lower tone of voice, an obvious attempt to decrease its pitch, did nothing to convince the dark-skinned student of the latter. Maki was incredibly intrigued by this. The girl most likely wasn't homosexual, considering her digit ratio (though the possibility wasn't completely ignored), so why would she go through the effort of disguising herself as a boy? Maki smiled to herself - now that was the kind of person worth getting close to! As Haru sat down, the short girl turned her reptilian eyes towards her and gave her a little wave, putting on the cutest smile she could fake successfully. Being friendly was a great way to approach people, she had discovered.
Haru waved back and smiled, but noticed something different about the girl. She noticed the girl's reptilian eyes. She wasn't expecting to see someone with both a physical disability and a genetic disorder, as it is very rare. She got a rather unsettling feeling from her. Something about her, she wasn't exactly sure what, gave Haru a negative feeling about her. But she decided to play along and be friendly back so she wouldn't look suspicious.

Itsuki Maki wrote:Grinning broadly Itsuki turned his attention to Haruka. He got another peice of paper and wrote, "High, I'm Istuki Maki." He then crumpled it up and threw it onto Haruka's desk.
Haru turned her attention to her desk, saw the note uncrumpled it, and read it. She knew that the note was thrown by the one with a missing arm. It seemed like language arts wasn't his best subject. His handwriting was rather sloppy, which she could excuse because of his missing arm, which may have been his writing arm, but he used some of the wrong characters. However, Haru was impressed by the accuracy of his throw. She didn't want to get in trouble with the teacher by passing notes, so she wrote "Hey." on the paper, quietly crumpled it up and threw it below the desks to Itsuki.

Last edited by Haruka Soratomei on Wed Nov 20, 2013 3:32 am; edited 1 time in total
Haruka Soratomei
Haruka Soratomei

Back to top Go down

Post by Chiharu Kinai Wed Nov 20, 2013 1:28 am

Chiharu glances up from the book at the clock for but a second before returning her gaze back down but neglecting to read what's in front of her and rather just wandering in thought.
<I wonder why Takeshi isn't here yet, he's usually early- Oh wait, Nayumi... I hope she's still alright. I bet Takeshi didn't get an ounce of sleep after that all happened, I'm sure he'll still show up though. Probably anyways..>
Chiharu Kinai
Chiharu Kinai

Back to top Go down

Post by Itsuki Maki Wed Nov 20, 2013 1:30 am

Itsuki noticed the note ad quickly grabbed it. He uncrumpled it and read it. Smiling he wrote back, "Welcome to Yamaka Academy!" He threw the note to Haruka.
Itsuki Maki
Itsuki Maki

Back to top Go down

Post by Sanzo Sadow Wed Nov 20, 2013 1:35 am

As he was blatantly staring at the boy missing an arm, he got a note thrown at him. Sanzo saw the boy with the missing arm crumple it up and throw it at him, so it was very clear who did it; and Sanzo just thought that this was his chance. His first impression. Diverting his gaze from the one without the arm, he uncrumpled the piece of paper and read the crudely written characters on the paper. He scribbled the words "Hey! I saw you last night." and tossed it lightly back to one who had initially thrown it to him. He waited anxiously for a reply, a new friend would definitely start things off right.
Sanzo Sadow
Sanzo Sadow

Back to top Go down

Post by Haruka Soratomei Wed Nov 20, 2013 1:37 am

Haru uncrumpled the note, smiled after reading it, wrote "Thanks.", crumpled it back up and rolled it back to Itsuki.
Haruka Soratomei
Haruka Soratomei

Back to top Go down

Post by Itsuki Maki Wed Nov 20, 2013 1:39 am

Itsuki caught the note in midair, uncrumpled it, and read it. He wrote back,"No crap, that's why I'm writing to you. I'm Itsuki Maki by the way. Nice to meet you." He threw it back.

He then picked up the other nite from Haruka and wrote back, "You're welcome" and rolled it back.
Itsuki Maki
Itsuki Maki

Back to top Go down

Post by Haruka Soratomei Wed Nov 20, 2013 1:42 am

Haru uncrumpled the note, read it, smiled and put the note down.
Haruka Soratomei
Haruka Soratomei

Back to top Go down

Post by Sora Kimura Wed Nov 20, 2013 1:49 am

Meanwhile, I watch everything unfold in both figurative and literal senses.
And decide to join in.
In my own way; crumpled papers are kinda boring. I take a loose leaf piece of paper and write on it "Weeeeee~" in quite messing handwriting before folding it into a paper airplane. I smile slightly as I do so, despite the struggles of doing it all with one hand. I throw it to the guy who was throwing all the other papers's (Itsuki) desk, though it lands near the very front of said desk, almost missing.
Sora Kimura
Sora Kimura

Back to top Go down

Post by Itsuki Maki Wed Nov 20, 2013 1:51 am

Itsuki picked up the paper airplane, saw there was writing and unfolded it. After reading it, he made it back into a paper airplane, and decided it should make its way around the classroom. So he threw it over toChiharu's desk.
Itsuki Maki
Itsuki Maki

Back to top Go down

Post by Takeshi Tachibana Wed Nov 20, 2013 1:53 am

The door opens once again to reveal Takeshi, with a briefcase in his hand. 'Alright, cut the chatter, everyone!' he speaks out loud before putting the case on his desk and turning towards the class. To put it mildly, he looks terrible - his hair's a mess and there are large, dark circles under his eyes. 'Listen carefully - if you're quiet and don't interrupt me while I'm speaking, I'm going to let you all go in about twenty minutes. The... lesson we have for today isn't that long' he explains before pulling out a black marker from his case and writing up the title on the white board.
Takeshi Tachibana
Takeshi Tachibana

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next