[Semi-Private] Court Is Now In Session!

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: [Semi-Private] Court Is Now In Session!

Post by Eric Grimm on Fri Jan 10, 2014 6:34 pm

"Please also consider that when I deem that no more questioning is necessary, that decision is final, Mr Sequenze." Eric replies with a sarcastic smile.
Eric Grimm

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Satoshi Veach on Sun Jan 12, 2014 4:42 am

"As I was saying..."

I regain my previous composure.

"The evidence stacks against the defense."

I count on my fingers to provide a physical dramatic representation of some sort.

"The broken bindings...The motive...The witness...The shank...The blood-soaked hands..."

I pause a little longer and start to walk toward up to the crowd, to their left.

"All coming together to form a gruesome picture..."

I stop.

"The reason why the alleged culprit was taken into custody and the clear reason why we should find the responsible guilty..."

"That is all."

I nod to Kiyonori to express that I no longer need him for the moment and sit down.
Satoshi Veach

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiyonori Kida on Wed Jan 15, 2014 10:09 pm

Recognizing Veach's nod as an acknowledgement that he was indeed done with his questioning Kiyonori turned and said to the judge
"If that is all your honor, I'll be retaking my seat." as he stood up and limped his way back to his seat.
"I've done my part, now you better do yours." he thought to himself.
Kiyonori Kida

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Eric Grimm on Sat Jan 18, 2014 1:52 am

"Thank you, Mr Veach." Eric says nodding, confident that the case is all but won. "If that is all the evidence you wish to present at this time, I'd like to call forth any witnesses that Mr Sequenze has, and then you will have a chance to question Miss Hatsuhara."

He nods at Shinto to indicate that he can go whenever he's ready.
Eric Grimm

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Shinto Sequenze on Mon Jan 20, 2014 12:09 am

*Shinto stands up*

Well then,

I want Mr Hawke himself to come forth!
Shinto Sequenze

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiberius Hawke on Mon Jan 20, 2014 6:25 pm

At the menion of his name, Hawke glances up and locks eyes with the judge. After a few seconds of silence he gets to his feet and paces towards the witness box, slowly, and stands stock still, chin up and with his arms behind his back like a soldier.

"Detective Hawke, Tiberius. Present at the night of the murder where I arrested Hatsuhara, your honor."

Eric nods in approval and gestures for Shinto to continue.

[Can't be arsed to log into Eric for a one liner]
Tiberius Hawke

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Shinto Sequenze on Wed Jan 22, 2014 5:03 pm

Hello Mr Hawke. I ask you to please tell us your point of view. Please start at the very beginning. which is the drive when the convitct was still in costudy and Mrs hatsuhara still alive.

(you are violating rules! i am totally fine with that Very Happy)
Shinto Sequenze

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiberius Hawke on Sun Feb 09, 2014 2:09 pm

Hawke takes a long pause to collect his story, then begins, "I've been involved with miss Hatsuhara form the very beginning of her criminal career, she did murder my own father after all. I made a vow that day to make sure she served her punishment, and I had to make sure she did. When the opportunity arose to make sure she made it to the prison where she would spend the rest of her life, I made the obvious choice and chose to be there. That night I realised my partner would be an old school friend, miss Hara. We decided on meeting again the next night for a date. It was gonna be rad." Hawke pauses for a few moments and sighs with a sad look on his face.

I'll never forget that ass...

He begins again, "It was strange, three ex-students of Yamaku in such a situation. Hara and I spoke about our lives after she mysteriously disappeared from Yamaku, while Hatsuhara sat in silence, seemingly paying no attention to the conversation whatsoever. The ride was pretty uneventful until the truck suddenly stopped, so I left my colleague to guard the prisoner while I went to check on the driver and find out what was going on - a blown tire. While I was assisting the driver change the tire I heard a commotion inside the truck, but I couldn't go help as I was underneath the truck searching for a dropped wrench, and I couldn't wriggle out in time. When I did finally escape I only just saw Hara running into he forest with her pistol raised. I followed the pair into the forest until I came across the aforementioned building. The scene was... disturbing. My partner and date for the next night was lying on the floor, quite dead, and my old school friend was crouching over her. I made the arrest and called for back-up. Does that cover everything?" Hawke finishes with a pleasant smile.
Tiberius Hawke

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top