KS: The New Generation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(Private)Unyielding determination (cont.)

2 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

(Private)Unyielding determination (cont.) Empty (Private)Unyielding determination (cont.)

Post by Yuuji Takahashi Thu Feb 07, 2013 10:02 pm

*Yuuji takes out his key from his pocket and opens the door. They both enter the room. Inside a single bed that has not been touched, a desk filled with paper and textbooks, its a bit messy but clean enough that its acceptable.*

Welcome... Nagisa
Yuuji Takahashi
Yuuji Takahashi

Back to top Go down

(Private)Unyielding determination (cont.) Empty Re: (Private)Unyielding determination (cont.)

Post by Nagisa Hanabishi Fri Feb 08, 2013 7:25 pm

Thank you! Hmm, as i expected. A typical boys room lmentioned in every single book!

*She helps him to get onto the bed,however,she apperantly tripped over something, and fell back first onto his bed,taking him with her*

Ouh, outch!
Nagisa Hanabishi
Nagisa Hanabishi

Back to top Go down

(Private)Unyielding determination (cont.) Empty Re: (Private)Unyielding determination (cont.)

Post by Yuuji Takahashi Fri Feb 08, 2013 10:13 pm

*falling on top of her the both bump heads. Yuuji slowly gets up rubbing his head

Ow!! Hey are you alri-

*Stopping mid-sentence as he sees Nagisa laying on the bed beneath him. he says not one word...silence.*
Yuuji Takahashi
Yuuji Takahashi

Back to top Go down

Post by Nagisa Hanabishi Fri Feb 08, 2013 10:18 pm

*her eyes are wide open, staring at him,she slightly blushes,however the slightly is pretty strong due her pale skin*

I..I m quite fine,and you?
Nagisa Hanabishi
Nagisa Hanabishi

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuuji Takahashi Fri Feb 08, 2013 10:27 pm

Y-yea.....I'm fine

*his heart beating rapidly a slight shiver through out his body,he stares into her staring into her eyes.*
Yuuji Takahashi
Yuuji Takahashi

Back to top Go down

Post by Nagisa Hanabishi Fri Feb 08, 2013 10:38 pm

*Her hearth starts aching, but the expression on her face did not break the silence, just about 15 seconds later,she started calming down again, reallising that her arms are somehwat pushed down,she doesn't even try to break free. She felt somewhat comfortable.
She didn't knew how to break this silence, and she thought it is maybe better to not do it. But at the end she still did.*

I ..I kinda like your eyes.
Nagisa Hanabishi
Nagisa Hanabishi

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuuji Takahashi Fri Feb 08, 2013 10:48 pm

*his heart skips a beat upon hearing that he gives her a half smile and returns the compliment.*

Your eyes... are pretty...

*there is a moment of silence before he slowly starts to retreat back to let her get up*
Yuuji Takahashi
Yuuji Takahashi

Back to top Go down

Post by Nagisa Hanabishi Sat Feb 09, 2013 6:00 am

(She whispers quite silently)
..'was okay.

*She slowly stands up,her face completly blushed out.*
Nagisa Hanabishi
Nagisa Hanabishi

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuuji Takahashi Sat Feb 09, 2013 6:12 am

*He stands on his left leg he hides his blushing by looking down at the ground gis heart rate seemed to have eased down*

Umm....
Yuuji Takahashi
Yuuji Takahashi

Back to top Go down

Post by Nagisa Hanabishi Sat Feb 09, 2013 7:01 am

It is all okay,dont worry...
Nagisa Hanabishi
Nagisa Hanabishi

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuuji Takahashi Sat Feb 09, 2013 7:15 am

*he looks back up and nods with a depressed face*

Please, have a seat I'll get my crutches....
Yuuji Takahashi
Yuuji Takahashi

Back to top Go down

Post by Nagisa Hanabishi Sat Feb 09, 2013 7:20 am

Why are you so depressed, did anything happen?

*She looks a little worried*
Nagisa Hanabishi
Nagisa Hanabishi

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuuji Takahashi Sat Feb 09, 2013 7:27 am

No, see?

*he points his forced smile then turns around and walks to the closet to get his spare crutches*

Yuuji Takahashi
Yuuji Takahashi

Back to top Go down

Post by Nagisa Hanabishi Sat Feb 09, 2013 7:29 am

do not trick me,i have had enough time to study anything when it comes to humans. I mean,i didn't want to mess up once i can actually meet people, but i did anyway.
So what is wrong?
Nagisa Hanabishi
Nagisa Hanabishi

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuuji Takahashi Sat Feb 09, 2013 7:37 am

*He Chuckles*

You saw right though it... I might as well tell you

*He walks over before saying a word he trips falling head first onto the floor*
Yuuji Takahashi
Yuuji Takahashi

Back to top Go down

Post by Nagisa Hanabishi Sat Feb 09, 2013 7:45 am

*She jumps up and helps him to get up, embraces him softly and sits down on the bed with him*

I listen.
Nagisa Hanabishi
Nagisa Hanabishi

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuuji Takahashi Sat Feb 09, 2013 7:55 am

*he sighs*

I was repressing for a bit about my father....* a serious expression pops up and rage fills Yuuji's eyes* Unforgivable bastard....
Yuuji Takahashi
Yuuji Takahashi

Back to top Go down

Post by Nagisa Hanabishi Sat Feb 09, 2013 8:47 am

I see.

can i help? *She looks at him worried*
Nagisa Hanabishi
Nagisa Hanabishi

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuuji Takahashi Sat Feb 09, 2013 8:52 am

*he reaches out his arms toward her*

A hug would do me some good...
Yuuji Takahashi
Yuuji Takahashi

Back to top Go down

Post by Nagisa Hanabishi Sat Feb 09, 2013 9:06 am

*She hugs him tightly*

Anything plus this?
Nagisa Hanabishi
Nagisa Hanabishi

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuuji Takahashi Sat Feb 09, 2013 9:14 am

No that's all... just this makes me made better... * he whispers* thank you.... *he lets go of the hug after a few minuets. he stares into her eyes once more, gives a quick glance at her lips then looks back at her.
Yuuji Takahashi
Yuuji Takahashi

Back to top Go down

Post by Nagisa Hanabishi Sat Feb 09, 2013 10:53 pm

*nagisa silently doesn't want to let go of the hug, as if she could feel that a little more than just a hug is needed this time. AFter she hugged him again, she laid her head on his shoulder*
Nagisa Hanabishi
Nagisa Hanabishi

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuuji Takahashi Sat Feb 09, 2013 11:09 pm

*words could not describe how happy he was receiving another hug from her, he laid his head upon hers and closed his eyes enjoying the moment*
Yuuji Takahashi
Yuuji Takahashi

Back to top Go down

Post by Nagisa Hanabishi Sat Feb 09, 2013 11:25 pm

Do not worry about your father *She breaks the silence*
He is far away now, and doesn't have anyhting to say for the time being. Why dont you just forgett about him?
Nagisa Hanabishi
Nagisa Hanabishi

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuuji Takahashi Sat Feb 09, 2013 11:39 pm

I wish I could Nagisa *He sighs, knowing he can trust Nagisa he speaks* even after leaving his first family on the street with nowhere to live.
Yuuji Takahashi
Yuuji Takahashi

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next