KS: The New Generation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Private] Chapter One: Pressure Pt. 2

2 posters

Go down

[Private] Chapter One: Pressure Pt. 2 Empty [Private] Chapter One: Pressure Pt. 2

Post by Satoshi Veach Mon Mar 10, 2014 9:20 pm

The air is finally warming. Spring nears.

But that also means final exams and graduation is coming up.

*Sigh*

What a bummer...

I lay upon my perch. It has been the first time in a while with it being so cold this year.

I'm able to stand in the freezing cold without a shirt on and not even break a sweat [pun intended] but I really hate going in the cold for too long simply because my hands, feet, and face all freeze easy.

Then you get someone who is unable to feel his toes, grab anything, or speak any sharp sounds and it becomes a complete and utter mess.

But not today, thankfully.

Yes, I sit up in my spot with just a hoodie on. The wind is low and the sun is out. The air is brisk but it is not enough to dampen my day.

Just enough to keep the drawing pad from exiting my school bag and my thoughts from focusing on the parts of my body that I cannot feel.

It's a good day.

A couple weeks after my confrontational meeting with Tiberius has left dark thoughts and annoying memories where they belong. In my past were nobody can find them.

Where nobody can compromise my new personality.
Satoshi Veach
Satoshi Veach

Back to top Go down

[Private] Chapter One: Pressure Pt. 2 Empty Re: [Private] Chapter One: Pressure Pt. 2

Post by Kuriko Hatsuhara Mon Mar 10, 2014 10:05 pm

Trudging up the stairs, Kuriko's mind is filled with a plethora of confusing thoughts. The conversation with Hawke left her feeling guilty. The power of his eyes on women was truly astounding... and her old feelings for him appeared to be resurfacing. When she'd met Satoshi, all of her feelings were washed away by his presence, but since then she hadn't really spent any time alone with Hawke.

As she opens the door, the cold air of the early evening hits her.

It's strange how it can go from sunglasses to scarves weather so quickly.

Before taking more than three steps, she swivels on her back heel to face Satoshi, who, as predicted, was on the raised area above the stairwell entrance.

"Hey." She says with a smile, the neon blue of her eyes permeating the slight gloom.
Kuriko Hatsuhara
Kuriko Hatsuhara

Back to top Go down

[Private] Chapter One: Pressure Pt. 2 Empty Re: [Private] Chapter One: Pressure Pt. 2

Post by Satoshi Veach Tue Mar 11, 2014 1:03 am

'Hey.'

I'd recognize that voice anywhere.

"Sa~lve."

I sit up and turn around.

My extended arm props up my body while I rest my other arm on my knee.

"You don't really come up here often. It's usually my job to see you."

I grin my usual grin as I speak.

*E* "What brings ya, sweet'eart?"
Satoshi Veach
Satoshi Veach

Back to top Go down

Post by Kuriko Hatsuhara Fri Mar 14, 2014 6:55 pm

Kuriko squints her eyes a little bit once Satoshi begins speaking in the unfamiliar English. While it's true that she was studying it as part of her studies at Yamaku, the words were still alien when sprng upon her unannounced.

"You make it sound like I don't make an effort, Satoshi." Kuriko says with an airy laugh, then shifts her weight onto one foot and begins lazily playing with her short hair, corkscrewing one errant lock at the base of her skull around her forefinger.

She steels herself for the coming conversation, unsure of what to expect. If Satoshi reacted to Hawke, one of his closest friends who had profound connection that only comes with friendship that Kuriko could never hope to obtain, even with the added bonus of female genitalia. Even if they were exquisite examples.

"Hawke mentioned you were a little upset earlier." Kuriko explains, putting on an innocent smile and acting casual, trying not to make her boyfriend think she was interrogating him. Her weight shifts back to the other foot, and she cocks her head o the left, "Everything ok?" She asks, raising her voice at the end to sound concerned.
Kuriko Hatsuhara
Kuriko Hatsuhara

Back to top Go down

Post by Satoshi Veach Sat Mar 15, 2014 10:27 pm

My mind does not allow me to think.

Something...different is with me at the mention of Tiberius's little confrontation with me.

But I still have a smile on my face.

"I'm fine."

I ask in a teasing tone.

"Ar~e you okay?"
Satoshi Veach
Satoshi Veach

Back to top Go down

Post by Kuriko Hatsuhara Mon Mar 17, 2014 5:14 pm

"I'm fine, 'Toshi. Just a little concerned."

The concern was genuine - it was etched onto her face. The telltale frown, the pursed lips, even her eyes betrayed her emotions. She'd spent enough time with the boy to know when he wasn't himself, and she could most certainly tell something was off right now. He way appear outwardly sound of mind, but inside was a different matter. He was less enthusiastic than usual. A little less goofy. A little less than 110% just was not Satoshi, and he was giving off a solid 90%.

She puts her hands on her hips and grins, "Are you gonna help me up or what?"
Kuriko Hatsuhara
Kuriko Hatsuhara

Back to top Go down

Post by Satoshi Veach Mon Mar 24, 2014 1:22 am

[Normal response: 'Nope ^.^']

"Sure."

I lay on my stomach and let my arm reach down for the girl. Pulling her up with a grunt when she grabs for it.

I smile again. The little malfunction inside of me seems to have suddenly subsided again.

"No reason to be concerned."
Satoshi Veach
Satoshi Veach

Back to top Go down

Post by Kuriko Hatsuhara Mon Mar 24, 2014 12:06 pm

Kuriko sits on the edge of the rooftop, legs swinging beneath her in an overgrown mockery of her infantile seating arrangements. The rough felt under her hands do little to ease her discomfort.

"Hawke was very worried, Satoshi..." Kuriko begins, keeping her gaze fixed on the blazing semicircle disappearing beneath the hard brow of the horizon. "I am too."
Kuriko Hatsuhara
Kuriko Hatsuhara

Back to top Go down

Post by Satoshi Veach Tue Mar 25, 2014 10:41 pm

'I am t-'

I interrupt Kuriko with a kiss. My hand is set upon her's.

It's a rare thing for me getting intimate like that but it happens.

After a few seconds I pull back. The chilly air sneaking back to pull away the warm left by me.

"I will always be fine. Nothing can hold me down."

"I'm too strong to be."
Satoshi Veach
Satoshi Veach

Back to top Go down

Post by Kuriko Hatsuhara Fri Mar 28, 2014 12:12 pm

Kuriko's eyes widen in shock at the surprise show of affection from Satoshi. It was a mere instant - a tiny becalmment of the powerful storm that was raging inside the pair - but even as soon as the pair pulled away from each other the events of the day slunk away into the recesses of Kuriko's memory to lie locked away within a fortress of stronger emotions. Happiness was certainly one of those emotions, but it was soured by a different feeling. Try as she might, Hawke still came to mind in the seconds following the kiss, and a pit started to form at the base of her stomach. From within the pit tendrils of guilt started to emerge, spreading throughout her body like the tentacles of some great leviathan.

Despite the internal maelstrom of emotion, Kuriko put on a smile. "I could certainly try to hold you down." She giggles in her usual flirtatious manner, adding a quick peck on the boy's cheek in an attempt to distract herself from her inner-reservations.

Kuriko Hatsuhara
Kuriko Hatsuhara

Back to top Go down

Post by Satoshi Veach Sat Mar 29, 2014 3:55 am

It is my turn for a surprised look.

Well...not surprised coming from Kuriko. More...nervous toward that amount of affection. 

I nearly choke on my own breath as the challenge leaves Kuriko's lips. 

A drip of blood trickles from my nose as I speak to her.

"I didn't think you were that glad to see me!"

And there I go again, getting overly emotional at a little thing like usual, even if I am not all serious.
Satoshi Veach
Satoshi Veach

Back to top Go down

Post by Kuriko Hatsuhara Wed Apr 09, 2014 11:19 pm

"I'm very glad indeed." Kuriko replies with a grin. "I'll show you just how glad... one one condition." She says with a pout.
Kuriko Hatsuhara
Kuriko Hatsuhara

Back to top Go down

Post by Satoshi Veach Sun May 11, 2014 1:42 am

*Sput*

My other nostril drips with blood.

"What one condition?"

My voice seeps out like a nervous puddle.
Satoshi Veach
Satoshi Veach

Back to top Go down

Post by Kuriko Hatsuhara Sun May 11, 2014 3:55 am

"You tell me what's wrong!" Kuriko says, grabbing Satoshi's hands and pushing her face right up close to his, giving his a death stare with her cybernetic eyes.
Kuriko Hatsuhara
Kuriko Hatsuhara

Back to top Go down

Post by Satoshi Veach Sun May 11, 2014 4:14 am

I practically fall over at the unexpected change from flirting to interrogating and badgering of the girl in front of my face.

Something feels different inside of me...

As past memories surface-ones I have consciously blocked out-so do the emotions that are a direct result from them.

It is as if they are the same being. One cannot exist without the other.

It, along with the pestering of Kuriko, casts a shadow on my mood.

"Look, I said I'm fine-so I'm fine. Alright?"

My voice raises slightly in frustration.
Satoshi Veach
Satoshi Veach

Back to top Go down

Post by Kuriko Hatsuhara Tue May 13, 2014 2:26 am

"You quite clearly aren't." Kuriko complains, letting go of the boy's hands and throwing her arms up in exasperation, "I know you, Satoshi! Believe it or not over the past few months I've got to know you quite well and can tell when you are upset."
Kuriko Hatsuhara
Kuriko Hatsuhara

Back to top Go down

Post by Satoshi Veach Tue May 13, 2014 8:48 pm

"I know you, Satoshi! Believe it or not over the past few months I've got to know you quite well and can tell when-"

I don't let her finish.

"-Enough."

I already know what she would say.

Why does Kuriko have to keep bugging me about this. It's getting old.

"...Look, I came up here to relax. Could-..could I just do that?"
Satoshi Veach
Satoshi Veach

Back to top Go down

Post by Kuriko Hatsuhara Sun Jun 01, 2014 11:13 pm

"We can relax if you stop being an idiot and let me help you!" Kuriko says with an exasperated sigh. "Hawke and I are worried about you!"
Kuriko Hatsuhara
Kuriko Hatsuhara

Back to top Go down

Post by Satoshi Veach Mon Jun 02, 2014 1:47 am

I've had enough of this.

"-Alright then."

Without another word, I push myself off of the entrance and then use it to take my leave.

I do not need anyone bothering me right now.
Satoshi Veach
Satoshi Veach

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down