KS: The New Generation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Answers. Healing. Clarity. {Open}

2 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Answers. Healing. Clarity. {Open} - Page 2 Empty Re: Answers. Healing. Clarity. {Open}

Post by Sora Kimura Fri Apr 04, 2014 1:47 am

"I'm fine with the subject if you are. Unless you have another one we can move on to instead."
Sora Kimura
Sora Kimura

Back to top Go down

Answers. Healing. Clarity. {Open} - Page 2 Empty Re: Answers. Healing. Clarity. {Open}

Post by Mizo Takameshi Fri Apr 04, 2014 6:52 am

"I was wondering something." Mizo replied
"I wanted to know if you'dread any good books lately. The way I am at the moment I haven't really been able to do any reading, so I was hoping you could tell me about any that you've read."
Mizo Takameshi
Mizo Takameshi

Back to top Go down

Post by Sora Kimura Sat Apr 05, 2014 10:06 pm

"I've mostly just read a few of the things you showed me, but I also read The Book of Lost Things. It's still a medieval fantasy story for the most part, but had some darker parts with the main character seeming to have depression and sort-of-hallucinations and family troubles and stuff. I think I liked that, though."

(I don't think The Book of Lost Things was ever actually translated to Japanese but I couldn't think of much else so whatever)
Sora Kimura
Sora Kimura

Back to top Go down

Post by Mizo Takameshi Sun Apr 06, 2014 5:37 am

"That sounds kind of good, sorta reminds me of some of the great Greek tragedies. I've read a few, I can't wait to be able to read again." He said. Suddenly a nurse came into the room and said to the two "AH, I see you have a visitor today. He can stay a little longer if he wants, but remember that the therapist is come to work with you soon and he'll need to leave then."
"I under stand Ma'am." Mizo replied
Mizo Takameshi
Mizo Takameshi

Back to top Go down

Post by Sora Kimura Mon Apr 07, 2014 3:42 am

I nod in response to being told I'll have to leave soon.
I imagine Mizo benefits from some company just about as much as he does therapy, but I suppose I'm neither a doctor nor a therapist, so I can't be certain about it. It's not like I could make changes to the schedule, though, so I decide this train of thought isn't worth continuation.
Once the nurse leaves, I ask Mizo "How soon is 'soon'?"
Sora Kimura
Sora Kimura

Back to top Go down

Post by Mizo Takameshi Tue Apr 08, 2014 12:28 am

"How soon? Well if the nurse is poking around to make sure I'm awake than no more than 15 minuets would be my guess." Mizo answered, and then added
"Thanks for coming to visit me today, it can get pretty lonely here. Hey I got an idea." Mizo said as he reached with his good hand for a small pencil pouch on the stand next to his bed. After a couple of missed tries he managed to get a hold of the case and managed it open and pulled out a black permanent marker.
"Wanna be the first one to sign my cast?" he asked as he held up his hurt arm, and offered the marker to Sora.
Mizo Takameshi
Mizo Takameshi

Back to top Go down

Post by Sora Kimura Tue Apr 08, 2014 1:26 am

"Sure." I say. I don't completely understand why people have other people sign their casts, but there's no harm in it.
I take the marker, struggle slightly to remove the cap with my teeth, and make my best attempt. My bad handwriting combined with the odd writing surface makes the writing rather disfigured looking, but I never liked the look of going over something several times with marker. It looks neater if you don't try to stroke over things, so I decide that attempting to fix it would likely just make it worse. I put the marker back in the cap, still in my mouth, just enough that the cap will stay on slightly. I then force the marker down into the cap properly on the stand Mizo got the marker from, and set it down there.
"Not very well-written, but oh well." I comment afterward.

Last edited by Sora Kimura on Tue Apr 08, 2014 11:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
Sora Kimura
Sora Kimura

Back to top Go down

Post by Mizo Takameshi Tue Apr 08, 2014 9:18 am

"That's the best part though, it doesn't have to be perfect. Thanks Kimura." Mizo said as he looked at the signature on his cast.
Mizo Takameshi
Mizo Takameshi

Back to top Go down

Post by Sora Kimura Tue Apr 08, 2014 11:51 pm

I nod in response.
"I guess I should leave, then." I say. There's still some time left, but not enough to make any use of, really.
Sora Kimura
Sora Kimura

Back to top Go down

Post by Mizo Takameshi Wed Apr 09, 2014 3:11 am

"Yeah...I guess you're right. I'll see you later then." Mizo replied.
Mizo Takameshi
Mizo Takameshi

Back to top Go down

Post by Sora Kimura Wed Apr 09, 2014 3:29 am

Another nod.
"Good-bye." I say as I leave, closing the door behind me.

This was a pleasant visit. A bit troubled to begin with, but it got better. I'm glad I came.
Sora Kimura
Sora Kimura

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2