KS: The New Generation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mizo's Make-up Exam pt.1 {OPEN}

2 posters

Go down

Mizo's Make-up Exam pt.1 {OPEN} Empty Mizo's Make-up Exam pt.1 {OPEN}

Post by Mizo Takameshi Sun May 04, 2014 9:53 am

Acting upon Ikina-Sensei's instruction Mizo had gone to see the headmaster about what was going to happen regarding his final exams. He'd entered the main building, and checked in with the lady at the front desk. He'd gone up to the appropriate floor and was now standing in front the door to the headmasters office. He examined the relatively new plaque that bore the name of the headmaster. After a second to build up his courage he firmly rapped on the door three times *KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK* and waited for the reply.
Mizo Takameshi
Mizo Takameshi

Back to top Go down

Mizo's Make-up Exam pt.1 {OPEN} Empty Re: Mizo's Make-up Exam pt.1 {OPEN}

Post by Subverse Sun May 04, 2014 12:50 pm

A loud "Enter!" comes from behind the large, out of place, oak door.
Subverse
Subverse

Back to top Go down

Post by Mizo Takameshi Mon May 05, 2014 3:21 am

Mizo did as instructed and entered the office making sure to close the door behind him. He approached the desk and spoke
"Hello Sir, My name is Takameshi, Mizo. I came to see you on Ikina-Sensei's instruction. I was in the hospital during the final exams and was told to come see you regarding how things would proceed from here."
Mizo Takameshi
Mizo Takameshi

Back to top Go down

Post by Subverse Tue May 06, 2014 3:22 am

"Takameshi..."

The headmaster's chubby fingers glide through a few files, and he pulls out a fairly thin one, marked with Mizo's name. After a brief glance, he nods and exclaims aloud, "Ah, yes. The car crash incident."

The aging man hums loudly, then begins, "Your school records here are fairly impressive, Takameshi... All things considered." He adds as an afterthought. "Unfortunately, the exams were government-issues papers and we can't guarantee that you've not spoken to your peers... There are systems in place to safeguard against situations like these, namely your predicted grades minus 10% are put as your results."

Subverse removes his reading glasses and forms a steeple with his hands. "You could, alternatively, repeat the year and get the grade you deserve. You've been performing way above your expectation this year, nearly 12%, and earning 22% lower than what you could achieve could be problematic in future. It would place you at 53%. Not awful... but you can do better."
Subverse
Subverse

Back to top Go down

Post by Mizo Takameshi Tue May 06, 2014 8:10 am

"I see."
Was all Mizo said as his gaze wandered to his feet, something he found himself doing in situations like this. The grade was in fact alright, but not what he knew he could achieve. 53% would cause problems with getting into what ever university it was that might want to go to. Subverse was right about another thing,
Subverse wrote:but you can do better.
Mizo knew that too and he knew that his parents would expect more out of him, and even if his relationship with them wasn't the best he knew that he couldn't let them down.
With all of that in mind, Mizo only saw one way to really proceed with the situation given the facts and the choices available to him. As he returned his eye to the headmaster he said
"Sir...it's true, I know that I can do better, and I want to. Given the facts and my options at hand, I think it would be best for me to repeat the grade. As long as that's alright sir."
Mizo knew it was the only option he could accept. He could do better and so did others, and he didn't want to let anyone down.
Mizo Takameshi
Mizo Takameshi

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down