KS: The New Generation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

After Dark (Open)

2 posters

Go down

After Dark (Open) Empty After Dark (Open)

Post by Ian Akimoto Thu Aug 21, 2014 12:02 am

A the sun slowly began it's descent, students were busying themselves with getting back to their dorms or saying their goodbyes. Some coming through the gates, running as if being caught in the shadow meant their. End. Curfew hadn't set just yet, but they wanted be be sure. At least most of them did. Ian was busy.... not being busy at all. He was resting against one of the trees that dotted the courtyard of Yamaku. He didn't feel the need to rush he end of the day. The sunset didn't mean that.

"It just looks pretty." He said to himself, the slightest smile resting on his lips.

His eyes were shut, making he look as if he were asleep. A hand buried in the grass while Ian's other arm was across his lap. Uniform still on, though his shirt was unbuttoned. He pitched at the fabric of the black t-shirt underneath it, before letting out a gentle sigh.

"Hmmm.... Nothing could ruin this ."
Ian Akimoto
Ian Akimoto

Back to top Go down

After Dark (Open) Empty Re: After Dark (Open)

Post by Mizo Takameshi Thu Aug 21, 2014 2:19 am

Mizo had been passing by and happened to overhear what the boy sitting by the near by tree had said. He figured he'd better say something.

"Something might if you're still there when the sprinklers come on. Sorry, I overheard what you said."
Mizo Takameshi
Mizo Takameshi

Back to top Go down

Post by Ian Akimoto Thu Aug 21, 2014 9:52 am

He looked up as he heard a reply to his statement. Looking to the male who spoke, he would do nothing for a second or two. Then in most cases where talking would have been a good idea, he simply shrugged.

"Maybe." Was all he would say. His gaze went towards his hands. Thoughts were already on the next turn of events. When to head back. Make the bed or just pass out. Breakfast, or skip it.

He brought a hand up to rub his throat before bringing it back to his lap.
Ian Akimoto
Ian Akimoto

Back to top Go down

Post by Mizo Takameshi Thu Aug 21, 2014 7:14 pm

"Fair enough. I suppose if getting soaked is something you enjoy then waiting for the sprinklers to come on wouldn't be such a bad thing."

Mizo turned his attention for a moment to the darkening sky. The fusion of colors as the sun sank further below the horizon, nature at it's finest. He turned back to the boy sitting on the grass.

"If you don't mind me asking, but are you new here? I don't think I've seen you around before." he asked.
Mizo Takameshi
Mizo Takameshi

Back to top Go down

Post by Ian Akimoto Thu Aug 21, 2014 10:03 pm

He shook his head, his gaze back to the sky. He wasn't new to the school.. In fact, it was his second year, which he mentioned.

"I started my first year here."

He wasn't planning on getting sprayed with the sprinklers either. He just didn't want to spend his time rushing to the forms. He'd walk at his own pace, even if he was a minute or two late. He'd slipped in unnoticed before.
Ian Akimoto
Ian Akimoto

Back to top Go down

Post by Mizo Takameshi Sat Aug 23, 2014 12:47 am

"Oh, guess we just never crossed paths till now. I'm Takamesi, Mizo by the way."
Mizo Takameshi
Mizo Takameshi

Back to top Go down

Post by Ian Akimoto Sun Aug 24, 2014 8:49 pm

He would nod some, but he wouldn't give out his own name. Bringing a hand up to rub his eyes, he would finally look at the male again.

"You know you should probably go. Don't want to be late. Plus, the sprinklers turn on soon."
Ian Akimoto
Ian Akimoto

Back to top Go down

Post by Mizo Takameshi Mon Aug 25, 2014 8:07 am

"I don't really have anywhere to be so I can't really be late, but I get what you're saying. See ya' around I suppose."
And with that Mizo started off towards the dorms.
Mizo Takameshi
Mizo Takameshi

Back to top Go down

Post by Ian Akimoto Wed Aug 27, 2014 10:03 pm

Raising his hand in the smallest gesture of a wave, he would sigh softly. Shutting his eyes, he began contemplating other spots.

"The roof would be even worse. And you can hardly see the sky from the library...." He groaned some as he mumbled his thoughts aloud.
Ian Akimoto
Ian Akimoto

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down