KS: The New Generation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dr. Marcus Tanaka

3 posters

Go down

Dr. Marcus Tanaka Empty Dr. Marcus Tanaka

Post by Marcus Tanaka Tue Aug 26, 2014 6:42 pm

NAME: Dr. Marcus Tanaka
ALIAS:

• Mark (By friends)
  • Marky (By Daniel, mirroring Marcus' "Danny")
  • Dr. M. Tanaka (at the Hospital)
  • Mark-sensei (by his students)

CLASS: Science Teacher (with a B.S in Dental Medicine)

APPEARANCE:
He is dark skinned like his father, and long black hair that reaches past the end of his neck like his mother, and he creates a ponytail from the beginning of his neck to keep his hair from pestering him. He also sports a small beard and mustache. He has light brown coloured eyes and he bears a visible scar on the right side of his mouth, from a fight he had back in high school. He has a height of 180cm, giving him an  slightly above-average height. He has a muscular body type from training he down, both in kickboxing and going to a gym. Casually, he'll be seen wearing his white jacket, his favorite pink shirt, and a black training shirt underneath, all tucked into a pair of dark blue jeans and his black shoes.

BACKSTORY:

One Sentence Breakdown:

Childhood... What Childhood?:

Ticket to the Adult World:

The Big Wide World, Looking Up:

Something Precious, Gone Forever:

PERSONALITY: Thinking of himself as the medical scientist, he's a confident, smart and stylish individual who knows his stuff when it comes to both science and medicine. A party starter with his close friends and acquaintances, he'll be the life of any party. Generally open and friendly to strangers, he uses this front to befriend his pupils, making him a 'cool uncle' type of person to his students, wanting to see their best potential and get better by finding who they truly are as a person. When he sees a student who has a great potential, he'll encourage and persuade them to see that if they go down this road, they'll be the champions in the end, quoting his father. Loyal as a son, brother, friend and teacher, he'll never leave either of his students hanging, just as long as they don't interrupt any one his classes and pay full attention.

TRIVIA:

• He will directly quote his father's speeches, having memorized them as time went by.
  • His clothing style comes from his father's dream to look "cool"- seemed to only work for his sons though.
  • Each year, he'll go to Misaki's grave, telling her about the last year, and asking her to forgive his sometimes rash behaviour, saying he's living 'their' dream, ending it every year with that statement.
  • He practically loves annoying both his student and his brother Daniel, just to get a rise out of them both, becoming more like his twin brother.

IMAGE SONG:

• His World (Zebrahead Remix) - (Personal Theme)
  • Make The World Go Round - Dj Cassidy (Ft. R. Kelly) - (Eric's Proposal Song to Misaki)
  • Calling - FLOW - Microcosm (Rebounding, Accepting, Changing)

CATCHPHRASE: Now get back to the assignment in front o' y'all!

Last edited by Marcus Tanaka on Fri Aug 29, 2014 6:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
Marcus Tanaka
Marcus Tanaka

Back to top Go down

Dr. Marcus Tanaka Empty Re: Dr. Marcus Tanaka

Post by LQ-84i Fri Aug 29, 2014 2:00 am

I once again won't need to use the template, but I can assure you of one key error. I know that the United Kingdom doesn't use the SAT but rather the GCSE as the national academic qualification exam. Also, I want to know about how long it took him to be certified as a teacher in detail. After this is rectified I have no further contentions. Another well constructed profile given the whole.
LQ-84i
LQ-84i
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Marcus Tanaka Fri Aug 29, 2014 6:48 pm

RoboFox... I know this I can do on my own if i think about it, but what exactly do you want me to add into his last 3 years of teacher training to increase it's detail? I'm misunderstanding that point it seems. I have no idea what I'm supposed to add. Also, I've changed SAT to GCSE, and yes, coming from the UK, I know that, but seemingly didn't implement it into the right area. We have SATS at years 2 and 6 back home.... goes to show how long I've been away from that country.
Marcus Tanaka
Marcus Tanaka

Back to top Go down

Post by LQ-84i Fri Aug 29, 2014 7:42 pm

Don't worry about that, just telling me how long it took also works. It would seem I somehow missed that and for this I apologise. Approved 1/2, please wait for another admin's opinion before continuing on.
LQ-84i
LQ-84i
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Marcus Tanaka Fri Aug 29, 2014 9:46 pm

Ehh, no problem mate. It happens.
Marcus Tanaka
Marcus Tanaka

Back to top Go down

Post by Subverse Sun Aug 31, 2014 12:14 pm