KS: The New Generation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dexter Minami

4 posters

Go down

Dexter Minami Empty Dexter Minami

Post by Dexter Minami Wed Sep 03, 2014 10:10 pm

NAME: Dexter Minami

ALIAS:

• Dex (only by close friends and his father)
  • Dexxie (by mother)
  • Demi-Cyborg Genius/ Machine Genius (self-named, due to his condition, hinting his still slight arrogance in them)

CLASS: Junior

APPEARANCE: Dexter standing at 178cm. He has red curly hair with some spikes at his crown and a short mullet. He normally wears his blue glasses and he also has blue eyes. Most of the times he is seen wearing a white lab-coat, the top half buttoned while the bottom is left unbuttoned. Underneath he wears a turtleneck black shirt. He wears blue jeans tucked into black boots. In addition to that he also wears white gloves, covering his cybernetic hands. In his school uniform, he still wears the same only his white lab shirt more open, and without his blazer, only wearing it on important school days.

BACKSTORY:
Badass Baby Bookworm:

Ice King of Bookworms Everywhere:

Harbinger in the Life-Fluid Filled Tube:

PERSONALITY:
He has a calm but strong personality. Keeping his arrogance about his intelligence from the past, which is slightly toned down, he can be truthful, but softens his words for the people around him. He is also very mature and caring for those close to him, and is friendly to strangers and his peers, always amused at something with a soft smile never leaving his face. He is also very serious about other not provoking him, as when angered, he knows he could repeat the Chair-Demon incident, but due to a mechanical fault in his arm bionics, when angered, his arms make an audible clacking noise from the constant forward and reversing of the cogs inside them. even though he knows this, he'll use that as a warning siren to calm down. To his friends, he's a quiet but crazy boy, who loves what he does and loves them as well, spending time with them as much he can.

IMAGE SONG: E is For Extinction - Thousand Foot Krutch (Personal Theme)

TRIVIA:

• As mentioned above, he has a clacking noise that happens when he's angry from the rush to get the parts and put him back together.
  • He has a tendency to crush small objects in his hands when surprised or not careful.
  • He likes listening to Amethystium, and some rock songs, and also listens to Lindsey Stirling.
  • He has a dream to become a genius in both machine sciences and medical sciences, wanting to go and move forward cybernetic medicine.
  • He has pain pills and also has pills that he takes daily that suppress his immune system slightly, so if he is pained in this state, that means it's a real problem.
  • He will, weekly, maintain his arms and legs, and has an extra set of arms he uses for maintenance.
  • He has this childish notion to make quotes to 'weaponizing' his body when ever aggravated... and is 100% mindful if he puts his mind into it, he could do it.
  • He will reference games in his talk around his friend, which sometimes goes ignored.

Last edited by Dexter Minami on Thu Sep 04, 2014 1:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
Dexter Minami
Dexter Minami

Back to top Go down

Dexter Minami Empty Re: Dexter Minami

Post by Subverse Thu Sep 04, 2014 12:29 pm

Before I greade the profile I'd just like to point out that we don't allow profiles to use pictures of canon characters from other universes as their profile pictures... While I have no idea what "FusionFall" is, the picture was instantly recognisable as Dexter from Dexter's Lab to me.
Subverse
Subverse

Back to top Go down

Post by Dexter Minami Thu Sep 04, 2014 1:43 pm

For the love of... Anyway, If we run by that basis, I've gotta change Ryuu's picture as well, since he's got one of 'UraPri's canon characters pictures as well. Will do, boss.
Dexter Minami
Dexter Minami

Back to top Go down

Post by Raiden Thu Sep 04, 2014 2:15 pm

If I'm to be perfectly honest, we're kinda flexible on this rule, but the general principle is that, if you're hell-bent on using a canon character as your profile picture, only pics of very, VERY obscure characters are allowed, and even so, you still can't use any official material of them, just fanart. So Ryuu should be fine, but Dexter will have to change.
Raiden
Raiden
Admin

https://ksnewgen.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by NorXTNP Thu Aug 13, 2015 9:14 pm

Ill decided that, i think i can just bump every topic ignored in the past month, we now MOVED here: you can reapply and be part of an active community there:

http://www.missingpagesroleplay.com/

NorXTNP
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum