KS: The New Generation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lost in Translation [Open]

3 posters

Go down

Lost in Translation [Open] Empty Lost in Translation [Open]

Post by Eos Eregeneia Sun Nov 02, 2014 7:19 pm

It'd been quite some time since Eos visited the little tea shop down the road. She used to visit it a lot with...

Shake that off, Eos. You're here to enjoy some tea so just enjoy the damn tea...

She slowly opens the door, taking in the familiar sights and aromas. Scanning the open room, she spots an empty table off to back of the tea room.

Ah, perfect. A private area. It's been so long...

Eos sits down at the table as she scans the room. She lightly taps her fingers onto the table as she waits to be served. Looks like it'll take some time. May as well get business done.

She pulls out her phone and begins to surf through her Deadbook page, looking for some form of entertainment to pass the time. Sigh

Last edited by Eos Eregeneia on Sun Nov 16, 2014 10:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
Eos Eregeneia
Eos Eregeneia

https://www.facebook.com/EosTheSexyTigress?ref=ts&fref=ts

Back to top Go down

Lost in Translation [Open] Empty Re: Lost in Translation [Open]

Post by Hideyo Masuda Sat Nov 08, 2014 4:27 am

On the table next to the one Eos chose sits Hideyo, quietly working his way through the various puzzles in the daily newspaper. Despite arriving at the tea house nearly ten minutes ago, he was yet to be served as well. It's not like the place was particularly busy, there were maybe 5 other people in the shop, most of them already drinking their drinks and munching on brightly coloured cupcakes.

Glancing up at he woman who sits near him, he smiles and politely announces, "Service is a little slow in here today. You might be waiting a while."
Hideyo Masuda
Hideyo Masuda

Back to top Go down

Post by Eos Eregeneia Sat Nov 08, 2014 7:32 pm

I look up to find the voices' owner. "If it was any other day, I'd be irritated. But today, I just want to enjoy the time. Though I must admit, it never was like this before. The server, my friend who worked here was very good about giving quick and sometimes disastrous service. "

I lightly chuckle at the memories of her.

"I'm sorry, I'm rambling. The names Eos." I smile. "And yours?"
Eos Eregeneia
Eos Eregeneia

Back to top Go down

Post by Hideyo Masuda Sat Nov 08, 2014 10:24 pm

Hideyo cracks a smile at the woman, eyes glazing straight over her obvious burn marks; he'd seen worse in his time at the hospital when he had to work the Emergency Room. Repositioning his glasses so they're square on his face, he replies "Masuda, Hideyo." Due to his sitting position, he bows with his head.

"In truth, this is not my usual haunt. I do not often come to this quaint town - I live in Sendai. I work at the hospital there."

After he finishes speaking, Hideyo furrows his brow a touch, realising that the girl's name stirred something in his memory. What, he did not know.
Hideyo Masuda
Hideyo Masuda

Back to top Go down

Post by Subverse Mon Nov 10, 2014 3:19 am

[Before the thread continues, could Eos possibly add [Open] tags to the thread, please? Helps people ascertain if they can jump in or not.]
Subverse
Subverse

Back to top Go down

Post by Eos Eregeneia Sun Nov 16, 2014 10:45 pm

Hideyo...why does that sound familiar... "A doctor? All the way from Sendai? Hmm. This place must mean something to you for you to come here. But, it is a nice get away, isn't it?"
Eos Eregeneia
Eos Eregeneia

Back to top Go down

Post by Hideyo Masuda Sun Nov 16, 2014 11:53 pm

"Well... the bus does not take too long. It's the only city close enough that even does a bus route here... I have a heavy interest in the local school. You may have heard of it. Yamaku, up the road?"

Hideyo smiles warmly at the girl, internal cogs clunking away as he tries to guess where he knows her name from.
Hideyo Masuda
Hideyo Masuda

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down