KS: The New Generation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The arrival (OPEN, but obviously, one person at a time)

3 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

The arrival (OPEN, but obviously, one person at a time) Empty The arrival (OPEN, but obviously, one person at a time)

Post by Denser Hemington Fri Mar 15, 2013 8:26 pm

Denser finds his office door after a bit of walking around the nursing building. While searching his coat pocket for the keys, he can't detach his look from the sign on the door :

D. Hemington
Psychotherapist

(The sign make everything more real. I like it.)

He smiles as he opens the door. The office is quite cosy, with a big desk and two chairs in front of it, and a bigger chair for him, behind. (The window will be in my back, hope the room isn't too hot during summers... I'll need to bring more comfortable chairs, and something to make tea or coffees. I'll buy that later)

He puts his coat on his chair and sits, taking a moment to look around. (So, this is it, this is my new "home". I wonder how it will go...)

A drawer with a key on it catches his attention and he opens it. Files. Students' ones. He starts to look at them and suddenly put them away and put his glasses on the desk, frowning and rubbing his forehead.

"I don't like that. It is like I'm intruding their privacy *sigh* I will listen to them BEFORE I look at their files. I don't need them. They can make their first impression themselves."

After a bit, he pulls out a book and starts to read it.

Last edited by Denser Hemington on Fri Mar 15, 2013 9:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
Denser Hemington
Denser Hemington

Back to top Go down

The arrival (OPEN, but obviously, one person at a time) Empty Re: The arrival (OPEN, but obviously, one person at a time)

Post by Sumiko Nakagawa Fri Mar 15, 2013 9:28 pm

A light knocking on the door is made.
"H-hello?"
Sumiko Nakagawa
Sumiko Nakagawa

Back to top Go down

The arrival (OPEN, but obviously, one person at a time) Empty Re: The arrival (OPEN, but obviously, one person at a time)

Post by Denser Hemington Fri Mar 15, 2013 9:39 pm

He smiles and puts his book on the desk, adjusts his glasses and calls.

"Come in, the door is opened!"
Denser Hemington
Denser Hemington

Back to top Go down

Post by Sumiko Nakagawa Fri Mar 15, 2013 9:47 pm

The door slowly opens and A girl enters her face cover by a hood. Her left hand clenched next to her chest. Scared, she nervously bows.
"I-I'm Sumiko... n-nice to meet y-you."
Sumiko Nakagawa
Sumiko Nakagawa

Back to top Go down

Post by Denser Hemington Fri Mar 15, 2013 10:00 pm

It seems like he's going to stand up, but he stays sitted and smiles gently.

"Nice to meet you too, Sumiko." He shows you one of the chairs. "Care to take a seat?"
Denser Hemington
Denser Hemington

Back to top Go down

Post by Sumiko Nakagawa Fri Mar 15, 2013 10:04 pm

SUmiko nods and takes her seat. Maybe I should not have come here She thinks to herself
"I... Umm..."
Sumiko Nakagawa
Sumiko Nakagawa

Back to top Go down

Post by Denser Hemington Fri Mar 15, 2013 10:10 pm

(She seems afraid. Leave her time, Denser. Do not push her.)

"What is it? You can talk, don't worry."

He crosses his hands on the desk and looks at you seriously, but not with the typical analytical stare. More one of curiosity.
Denser Hemington
Denser Hemington

Back to top Go down

Post by Sumiko Nakagawa Fri Mar 15, 2013 10:55 pm

She is very hesitant on speaking only saying words.
"I-It's just I-I...."
Sumiko Nakagawa
Sumiko Nakagawa

Back to top Go down

Post by Denser Hemington Fri Mar 15, 2013 11:08 pm

He smiles. Just a bit.

"It's all right. I am here to listen to you, not to judge. And everything you say stay here. In this little room. Nowhere else. If you want to say something, you can."
Denser Hemington
Denser Hemington

Back to top Go down

Post by Sumiko Nakagawa Fri Mar 15, 2013 11:20 pm

"Ishouldgo!" She quickly gets up and heads for the door. With her face covered she miscalculates the distance and crashes into the door. Her hood comes off as her falls.
Sumiko Nakagawa
Sumiko Nakagawa

Back to top Go down

Post by Denser Hemington Fri Mar 15, 2013 11:36 pm

"Wai-"

His calling is cut as he sees you crashing. He quickly stands up and approaches you slowly. He then crouches to look at you, still calm, but a bit worried.

"Are you all right there, Sumiko?"
Denser Hemington
Denser Hemington

Back to top Go down

Post by Sumiko Nakagawa Fri Mar 15, 2013 11:44 pm

She nods but keeps her face hidden with her hand.
"I-I'm sorry"
Sumiko Nakagawa
Sumiko Nakagawa

Back to top Go down

Post by Denser Hemington Fri Mar 15, 2013 11:51 pm

He stayed at your level, looking at you gently.

"Don't be. You are not bothering me. If you want to leave, you can, of course. You don't have to try to smash the door."

He chuckles a bit and adjusts his glasses.
Denser Hemington
Denser Hemington

Back to top Go down

Post by Sumiko Nakagawa Sat Mar 16, 2013 12:01 am

She puts on her hood again and stands up.
"I...I something to s-say."
Sumiko Nakagawa
Sumiko Nakagawa

Back to top Go down

Post by Denser Hemington Sat Mar 16, 2013 12:14 am

He stands up calmly and adjusts his glasses. He nods, waiting for you to continue.
Denser Hemington
Denser Hemington

Back to top Go down

Post by Sumiko Nakagawa Sat Mar 16, 2013 12:19 am

"There is t-this person I-I know and I don't know if I s-should tell them that my arm i-is..."
She looks at her right arm and tries to move it but there is no motion whatsoever.
Sumiko Nakagawa
Sumiko Nakagawa

Back to top Go down

Post by Denser Hemington Sat Mar 16, 2013 12:35 am

He looks at your arm for a second.

"I see. Is this person a friend of yours?"
Denser Hemington
Denser Hemington

Back to top Go down

Post by Sumiko Nakagawa Sat Mar 16, 2013 12:38 am

She nods.
"I-I don't know what I s-should do..."
Sumiko Nakagawa
Sumiko Nakagawa

Back to top Go down

Post by Denser Hemington Sat Mar 16, 2013 12:45 am

He thinks for a bit, then talks.

"Do you feel like you have to tell them? Do you think 'I must tell them because it's not fair to leave them not knowing'?"
Denser Hemington
Denser Hemington

Back to top Go down

Post by Sumiko Nakagawa Sat Mar 16, 2013 12:47 am

"T-the second option..."
Sumiko Nakagawa
Sumiko Nakagawa

Back to top Go down

Post by Denser Hemington Sat Mar 16, 2013 12:56 am

"Hmm... Friendship isn't about fairness. If they care about you, they will wait. What I mean is, maybe you should wait to get past the 'I have to tell them' step. To get to the 'I really want to tell them because my heart says so'. If you tell them out of guilt or forcing yourself, you may regret it immediately, or later."
Denser Hemington
Denser Hemington

Back to top Go down

Post by Sumiko Nakagawa Sat Mar 16, 2013 1:05 am

"B-but... I"
She retreats back not finishing the sentence. Sumiko lowers her head and slightly nods. Should she heed his word or reject them? Either way, she was not winning this battle.
Sumiko Nakagawa
Sumiko Nakagawa

Back to top Go down

Post by Denser Hemington Sat Mar 16, 2013 1:10 am

(Maybe I was a little harsh with her...) He talks more gently.

"I am not lecturing you. Just advising. Don't be afraid to disagree with me. That's why I'm here. To talk."
Denser Hemington
Denser Hemington

Back to top Go down

Post by Sumiko Nakagawa Sat Mar 16, 2013 1:20 am

"I s-should leave..."
She turns around and heads toward the door.
Sumiko Nakagawa
Sumiko Nakagawa

Back to top Go down

Post by Denser Hemington Sat Mar 16, 2013 1:28 am

(good job, man. You're frightening her.)

"If this is what you wish, I won't go against your will. Before you do, know that I am glad you came here and overcame your nervousness to tell me what was bothering you. It's a good step."

He keeps his gentle voice and doesn't seem bothered at all.
Denser Hemington
Denser Hemington

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next