KS: The New Generation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sleeping With Fainters (Private)

2 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Sleeping With Fainters (Private) - Page 2 Empty Re: Sleeping With Fainters (Private)

Post by Chika H-Dazai Sun Mar 24, 2013 2:24 pm

Chika stands at the entrance and her unimpressed eyes scope the restaurant with her hands in her pockets, her general nonchalance returning to her demeanor.

"Huh. Nice."

The waitress ushers us to a booth near the back as the general dining area is fully occupied.

Fine by me.

Chika sits and gives the menu barely a momentary glance before ordering a glass of cranberry juice, homestyled French Fries, and a deluxe BBQ Angus burger.
Chika H-Dazai
Chika H-Dazai

Back to top Go down

Sleeping With Fainters (Private) - Page 2 Empty Re: Sleeping With Fainters (Private)

Post by Satoshi Veach Sun Mar 24, 2013 3:07 pm

I'm looking at the menu and then my eyes all of the sudden shoot towards the Italian food area when I see it.

I end up ordering a plate of cheese ravioli.

After swallowing, my happy voice can be heard.

"Bene! Bene!"

My attention directs toward Chika.

"Man, this is the first time since I left home that I could have this."

My facial expression turns less overpowering.

"So...Chika-san.."

I hesitate. Curiosity is hitting me rather hard but I feel like this may make her uncomfortable.

Oh, t'Hell with it-Satoshi!

"What was your family like?"
Satoshi Veach
Satoshi Veach

Back to top Go down

Post by Chika H-Dazai Sun Mar 24, 2013 3:30 pm

Chika hated that question. She didn't like intrusive questions like that and much preferred people to take her at face value. Less troublesome. Straight to the point. Easy-peasy. She shoots it down in a unfazed manner.

"Why would you wanna know that for? That's boring. Unimportant."

She snorts and slouches back in her chair, closing her eyes.
Chika H-Dazai
Chika H-Dazai

Back to top Go down

Post by Satoshi Veach Sun Mar 24, 2013 5:45 pm

Difficult family life, eh?

I speak with warm speech. Much like a mother would speak to her young.

"Because I love my family. I was just curious to your upbringing."

"Such information can tell you much about another."

"For instance, my father is an iron worker foreman. My mother was a stay-at-home mother for my childhood and then went back to work later on."

"I owe my protective personality to those as well as my care for others."

My eyes close as I smile, remembering little things of comfort.

"I love my family and I wanted to see how you felt about your's."
Satoshi Veach
Satoshi Veach

Back to top Go down

Post by Chika H-Dazai Sun Mar 24, 2013 6:09 pm

Chika sticks a toothpick in between her lips and chews on the blunt end, looking off to the side, not speaking for a while.

"My dad...he's a stern but very sensitive man. He's not so much now but he went through a lot when he was younger to make him like that. You could see it in his eyes. Mom's a rowdy, loose cannon, I guess. Swears a lot, used to shoot up a lot (I could see the tract marks), and drinks a lot too. Fucked around when she was younger. But she's deeply sensitive too and loves my dad and I. I'm more connected with my mom naturally but I love my dad just as much. And then there's Nicholas....."

Chika's whole demeanour changes at the mention of her brother's name, a mixture of unreadable things in her eyes and face.

"Nicholas....I admire him. Look up to him and try to impress him even though I watch after him a lot. He's the odd one out in our family. Super smart....and that's an understatement. I started playing music first and got all the excitement from my family but Nicholas quietly did his own thing but...."

Chika sighs and doesn't finish the sentence. The waitress arrives with our drinks first.
Chika H-Dazai
Chika H-Dazai

Back to top Go down

Post by Satoshi Veach Sun Mar 24, 2013 7:36 pm

"Eh-..grazie, miss."

I take a small sip from my glass of pop.

I've heard enough to understand her family life and do not plan on pushing any further.

The type that loves her family no matter what they do. If I'm correct, very mature at a young age but, because of such a way of growing up, not as mature as someone her age should be.

Uses little mental tricks to keep herself happy unlike the way I preferred to just completely shut out my social life.

Still can funnel her maturity into moments when it is needed as well. I have seen this in a couple people in my last school.

This also tends to be a trait adapted more by females than males so this observation refines any possible suspicions of her having this mental print.

Can be tender and caring toward friends or lovers and one who has the mind of a jaguar even if her body is as frail as a hyena's.

Noted flaws of such behavior: Often times this mental state is prone to using any mental-influencing substances.

Very reckless and doesn't think situations through much. Often can become blindingly angry in situations when they should be quiet. This is a mindset that could get you killed if you were to take a trip to the wrong side of town or were in some sort of hostage situation because of a mouth they'll often have on them.

Such instances are rare but every little detail should be noted.

Personal classification of mindset: Harpy.

This is just a theory of what she may be like and each little observation may vary in severity condition.

All observations being noted.

. . .

Observations successfully noted.

My mental breakdown of details ends right when Chika's drink is set down in front of her (about three and a half to four seconds after she stopped talking {my mind works way faster than my conscious does}).

About five seconds after the waitress leaves Chika looks back at me. As she is about to continue I raise my hand to interrupt.

"You've said enough and I've got to say I envy your mental will."

"I won't make you say anything else unless you need me to know for some reason in the future."

My face is not my generally warm one but it is one that clearly cares.

I actually artificially emphasize that facial expression so no misunderstandings occur from her to myself.

After all, I'd like to stay friends with her and (thinking like an adult here) eventually there is that possibility worth noting that she may very well come to like me a little more than that and that is not something I could object upon.

She has proven to me that she is no coward or anything else that would cause me to hesitate on such a decision so I would generally like to keep in touch with this one.
Satoshi Veach
Satoshi Veach

Back to top Go down

Post by Chika H-Dazai Sun Mar 24, 2013 7:56 pm

Chika notes his analytic stare over her glass. She could instantly recognize that look anywhere no matter how well hidden it may seem to be. Judging. Observing every tiny movement. She knew it well. The look of someone who thought they had a person all down pat.

Her expression changes back to her default and she shrugs, silently awaiting the order.

Chika H-Dazai
Chika H-Dazai

Back to top Go down

Post by Satoshi Veach Sun Mar 24, 2013 8:16 pm

"...So...blue..."

"I like that color..."

My little speech is not one of much thought nor did I feel any reason to say it.

Not even for a response. That is just my mind speaking through my consciousness again.

"I'd like to be the color teal...not red-red is too...harsh for me..."

"Perhaps white would be a good color too.."

My conscious suddenly comes back, thinking,'what the hell did I just start saying?'

And then I realize that what I said may have been strange but it was true.

Leading my conscious to actually think about the matter.

Later on I will revert back on this moment and think to myself,'what the hell?'

And that is when our food arrives.
Satoshi Veach
Satoshi Veach

Back to top Go down

Post by Chika H-Dazai Sun Mar 24, 2013 9:31 pm

The hell was he thinking about...

"Ah, thank you."

Chika receives the platter with the burger and fries and Satoshi his Italian dish. Chika opens her small mouth and takes a rather large bite, the sauce and other juices dripping all on the plate.

"What were you just streaming?"
Chika H-Dazai
Chika H-Dazai

Back to top Go down

Post by Satoshi Veach Sun Mar 24, 2013 9:39 pm

I take notice of how quickly she went for the main dish.

She really likes that burger a lot, doesn't she?

"Hm?"

My gears begin to turn on the question after about a second.

"Oh. I don't know."

"Just random thought, I guess."

"Nothing important."

God, now I feel like an idiot...

I begin to cut my first noodle in half with my fork, pick it up, and blow on it to cool it off.
Satoshi Veach
Satoshi Veach

Back to top Go down

Post by Chika H-Dazai Sun Mar 24, 2013 11:33 pm

"I see....."

Chika noms the burger once more, chewing happily with her eyes staring deep into his.
Chika H-Dazai
Chika H-Dazai

Back to top Go down

Post by Satoshi Veach Tue Mar 26, 2013 1:17 am

[The forum ate the notification for this-sorry >_<]

What does she see in my eyes?

Her glare is a little uncomfortable to me. After all she doesn't seem all that fond of me so far and now she's just...sitting there staring at me.

I avert my eyes after doubletaking once and then just look back at my fork. Eating the piece of food on it.
Satoshi Veach
Satoshi Veach

Back to top Go down

Post by Chika H-Dazai Wed Mar 27, 2013 12:17 am

Chika pushes the chair out and stands up*

"Thanks."

She turns, putting her hands in her pocket, and walks out on him without even paying her portion of the bill.
Chika H-Dazai
Chika H-Dazai

Back to top Go down

Post by Satoshi Veach Wed Mar 27, 2013 12:36 am

Hm..she didn't even let me offer to pay.

Such a thoughtless person...

An act such as that really bothers me. I've never been the type to be selfless toward the type who are not at least normal amount of selfless selfish balance.

Definately a harpy class. One of the few types of women who can have the heart to do such an act and is the type to also not be afraid of going too far even when you are.

Merciless bitch.

To me, good or bad acts are okay or not depending on the thought behind it. I always accept apologies because that means they didn't mean to act in a way.

However simply because her move was intended to cause harm, I let it sink in and become a grudge.

It is one of my flaws.

I finish my food and pay the check. Leaving much less happily than I came.
Satoshi Veach
Satoshi Veach

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2