KS: The New Generation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Days of Future Past

Go down

Days of Future Past Empty Days of Future Past

Post by Nicholas H - Dazai Sun Mar 24, 2013 5:07 pm

Nicholas enters the cinema alongside Chika who absentmindedly holds his hand in hers. Nicholas notices this and slinks his hand from her grasp; they had done this so much that it became a natural thing to do, that is hold another's hand. But alas, they were not little children anymore. It was somewhat uncomfortable now for him.

Chika makes no immediate or noticeable reaction to this action and asks "So, what are we seeing?".

"That."

Nicholas scratches his chin and points at the sign of a film entitled "Days of Future Past", an independent drama and romance story about a pair of lovers who's romantic relationship spans millenniums through reincarnations of themselves and which only the female remembers each life in that she drives herself slowly insane trying to make each incarnation of her lover fall in love with and never forget her.

Chika raises her eyebrows.

"That....is certainly an interesting concept.... I'd rather see that new action movie that came out last Friday... "

"We can simply see different movies if you want. I originally planned to come alone until you burst into my room and demanded what I was doing today. So, I'm sticking to my program. I choose mine, you yours."

Chika scowls at him, placing her hands on her hips.

He's so damn difficult!

"Fine... We'll see your goddamn movie. It better not put me to sleep like the last one you took me to."

Nicholas calmly reiterates that he intended to come alone and she didn't have to if she didn't want to and that he wasn't going to deviate from his decision.

Chika's frown deepens and she narrows her eyes. "Look, we're brother and sister, alright? We're supposed to stick together and ever since you got released from the hospital you've been avoiding me like the plague and acting all distant towards me. Like... like I'm some huge bother to you or something.. What the fuck is up with that, Nick? Huh?"

"You're overreacting, Chika. Stop making a scene."

"I don't give a damn!"

Nicholas ignores her and waits on line to purchase the tickets. Chika's expression sours and she stands next to him in line with her arms crossed, tapping her foot.

She's getting to be overbearing...
Nicholas H - Dazai
Nicholas H - Dazai

Back to top Go down