KS: The New Generation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Private] Act One: The Wall - The Thin Ice (Marooned)

2 posters

Go down

[Private] Act One: The Wall - The Thin Ice (Marooned) Empty [Private] Act One: The Wall - The Thin Ice (Marooned)

Post by Chihiro Tanaka Sat May 18, 2013 9:50 pm

Sky. Blue sky. A vast cerulean canopy softly enveloping the world below, like a blanket, in its warmth.

Momma loves her baby
And daddy loves you too.
And the sea may look warm to you babe
And the sky may look blue
Ooooh baby
Ooooh baby blue

Sky.... Blue sky... I catch a glimpse of my eyes in the passenger side window. A ghastly, icy color. Like a glacial ocean devoid of life. Or a turbulent, stormy sky. A flicker of the flames rising below and a familiar Blue skies bring tears...

I lower the window; the Spring breeze feels like knives on my pallid skin. Through the windshield, I see a never-ending road and the brilliant red hue of the setting sun. Objects in the mirror may be closer than they appear. I fear my fears are running up on my right hand side... The lights illuminate us as we pull into and transverse the cityscape.

If you should go skating
On the thin ice of modern life
Dragging behind you the silent reproach
Of a million tear-stained eyes

The car stills at the glided gates of a seemingly idyllic paradise. My father's eyes connect with mine.Through the view of of the driver side, I see no cherubs, no celestial plumes...no horns of welcome. A purgatory for unwanted, shifting shadows beyond the bars. The passenger side door shuts closed behind me. My feet are still for a second before they take small, measured steps toward the gate.

Don't be surprised when a crack in the ice
Appears under your feet.
You slip out of your depth and out of your mind

I reach the gate and stand before it with my back turned to all behind me. As the engine starts, I can't help but to turn sharply to see the car pulling away. I could've thought I saw my father hold back tears...or perhaps that was myself. Marooned...

"With your fear flowing out behind you..."

I close my eyes and slowly about face then I step through the entrance.

"...As you claw the thin ice."

Ooooh, baby blue...
Chihiro Tanaka
Chihiro Tanaka

Back to top Go down

[Private] Act One: The Wall - The Thin Ice (Marooned) Empty Re: [Private] Act One: The Wall - The Thin Ice (Marooned)

Post by Satoshi Veach Sun May 19, 2013 6:43 pm

[I'z write puritry!
Your move. I think mine might win some sort of award! Very Happy]

Midday.

A bright blue sky covers me as I bask in a golden sun's warmth.

Various sketches accompany me as well as various thoughts.

Thoughts of everything. Everything worth thinking of.

Today is peaceful...

God, this bench is uncomfortable on my ass. Why didn't I go up on my tree branch or something?

Right. Warmth. Too much shade in the tree.

Movement to my left. Small and unintrusive in nature.

Hm?

The disturbance seems familiar to me in some sort of odd way.

A new student? Dammit! I could of snuck up behind her if I had only picked the tree...

Well, let's go meet her.

I start to lift myself off the seat but suddenly stop just before my body lifts it's touch on the surface.

A million frozen spiders race down my back.

I...I know you...

My mind quickly reverts back to it's old set. I am left speechless and motionless.

Why must I be so horrible with names-what is her name? I-..I can't even-...

My eyes instantly shift down to my pad. Avoiding eye contact.

I never wanted to see anyone from that life but my family ever again...Not now. Not ever.

The girl I recognize is one who went to the same school as I. We were bothered by the same people and even had the same amount of social skills.

I never was able to confirm it but I always thought she might have the same social skills as I myself have.

Back at our old school she and I had a voiceless agreement of silence toward each other. She went on her own business and I studied people by myself.

The agreement may not have been officially valid but it was there, nonetheless.

Why is she here? I don't remember her having any disabilities...

Perhaps it was having to do with that event?

I came here before I could figure out the details of what happened to her. I had heard she got in a fight and was going to be absent from school for a bit but I never thought it was to that extent.

I had just assumed she was either suspended or felt embarrassed.

Damn, if I was who I am now and I had heard of what happened...I wouldn't of been the same and I certainly would of tried to make someone's face have the situation as myself. Not the same.

But either way, that is behind me. What is in front of me now is the fact that I can't simply say 'I'm different' like the Portal turret and introduce myself.

Well, I suppose I could but there is something keeping me from doing that...

What is this unseen force that holds me back?

I never expected my old life to follow me here...

FOCUS Veach. Try to remember...

Recovering data...

Data received.

Name: -Unavailable-

Social type: Passive

Readability: Easy-medium. About 140% (0% being impossible, 100% being normal, and 200% being a book.)

Bio: A quiet type. Not the type to get involved with others. Victim of bullying and takes it without any form of defense.-Past victim of bullying but was tormented enough to break and fight back. Suffering a crushing defeat.
Conservative in nature. Both in attitude and style.

Notes: Possible ties with self mental manipulation for defensive purposes.-Status: Unconfirmed
Possible ties with human study.-Status: Unconfirmed

Mental Classification: Fox

Details acknowledged.
Satoshi Veach
Satoshi Veach

Back to top Go down

[Private] Act One: The Wall - The Thin Ice (Marooned) Empty Re: [Private] Act One: The Wall - The Thin Ice (Marooned)

Post by Chihiro Tanaka Mon May 20, 2013 12:22 am

My path crosses yours but my eyes stay latched forward, focused and uncompromised. I notice you out of my peripheral but only barely as people never catch my eye anymore. They are like ghosts to me. Shadows. Blurred faces. And I am among them. The same as them now. Unnoticeable. I prefer that. But...

I cease my movement and slowly turn to you. My pale blue eyes peer at you in hidden suspicion and a bit of paranoia. I don't like familiarity. I don't like feeling like I'm being watched. I...I...

That boy might be trouble...

I swiftly turn on my foot and make my way at a quickened pace to the female's dormitories.

Chihiro Tanaka
Chihiro Tanaka

Back to top Go down

Post by Satoshi Veach Mon May 20, 2013 12:44 am

I keep my stare locked solid on my pad. Not even doing anything with it.

Out of the corner of my eye I see her turn around...

...to face me.

I-I-....I can't..move...

And then she rushes toward the direction of the dorms.

H-..huh?

I am left alone there. Wondering what she did that for.

Well, I know she recognized me at least...

Suddenly she doesn't seem too readable anymore...
Satoshi Veach
Satoshi Veach

Back to top Go down

Post by Chihiro Tanaka Mon May 20, 2013 1:44 am

I slide down the back of my dorm room door. My chest heaves. My eyes are shut tight as well as my hands balled into fists.

To spite me. That's your purpose upon seeing you just as I am beginning a new chapter. Just as I think I can blend in and escape.

You bastard. You...you...

I freeze and grip my head before I start to seize. My body trembles and shudders like a fissure rupturing the earth. My eyes can't help to be fixed to the barren canvas of the ceiling. A tear begins to slide down my cheek.

"Chihiro."

I hear my name and a wave of euphoria washes over me. Her touch. Silky skin and soft palms. One in the same... A reflection smiling down at me with the confidence she always seem to seemlessly exhibit as if nothing causes her fear. I feel it...

"Porcelina..."

The fissure loosens its hold on me but not before my overwhelmed consciousness starts to fade. The bed. I crawl toward the bed. Sleep. Sleep. Sleep.

Last edited by Chihiro Tanaka on Mon May 20, 2013 1:51 am; edited 1 time in total
Chihiro Tanaka
Chihiro Tanaka

Back to top Go down

Post by Satoshi Veach Mon May 20, 2013 1:50 am

[If you don't want an interaction for Porcelina just yet than leave this responce go.]

It has been 10 minutes since my strange encounter with my past life.

Unable to draw any longer due to heavy thinking, I stand and walk back.

Passing the girl's dorm and heading to the boys' dormatories.

By now it has been about 20 minutes since the encounter.
Satoshi Veach
Satoshi Veach

Back to top Go down

[Private] Act One: The Wall - The Thin Ice (Marooned) Empty Another Brick in the Wall (Part One)

Post by Chihiro Tanaka Mon May 20, 2013 2:27 am

Porcelina sharpens her teeth with her muted tongue beneath the fortified falsity of a wry smile as you enter the boys dormitories and bump straight into her cleavage with your head down, deep in thought, only looking up as you see a familiar pair of shoes. She takes a deep breath and places her hand atop your head, her smile widening.

"Enjoying the view down there, laddie?"
Chihiro Tanaka
Chihiro Tanaka

Back to top Go down

Post by Satoshi Veach Mon May 20, 2013 2:59 am

PFFFFFFFFFF-!!!!

*E*TITS!!

"WHAAah!"

I fall backward onto the floor.

I am instantly flustered. It is natural for me to refuse any type of action like that when I have a girlfriend even though I don't know it yet.

However that does not stop me from getting a small nose bleed.

"Y-Y-..Y-you-you!"

It's you! Nameless lady!
Satoshi Veach
Satoshi Veach

Back to top Go down

Post by Chihiro Tanaka Mon May 20, 2013 3:38 am

Porcelina places her hand to her lips to cover up a giggle. Her eyes glint with a mock-innocent menace.

"What's wrong, Sonny-boy? C-c-c-cat clawed your balls?"

She reaches down and slides down next to you, her face inches from yours. Her unbuttoned shirt gives you a full scope of her buxom chest and her heavy fragrance slithers its way into your nose like aphrodisiac injected into the bloodstream - though her smell not having such a drastic effect.

[Private] Act One: The Wall - The Thin Ice (Marooned) Tasoga13

"You really shouldn't have started watching me like that...Satoshi Veach~"

She eerily smiles once more.

Chihiro Tanaka
Chihiro Tanaka

Back to top Go down

Post by Satoshi Veach Mon May 20, 2013 9:18 pm

*G* "Sonofabitch!"

I leap like a frog (only with my ass facing down instead) to my right to get away.

My German is directed more toward my situation than the girl.

"You saw me glance at you?!"

At this moment, due to circumstances, I find myself watching her whole face rather than her eyes.

If I looked into her eyes I would of thought 'bitch? Well, that wasn't there before...' right off of the bat.

Okay-there is totally something wrong with my observations...

Is this even the same girl?!

I mean, what is she?-Bipolar?

Lets~ see~ here~~~....

I make my changes to her mental file:

Name: -Unavailable-

Gender: Well, it's been confirmed now that this is, indeed, a girl. She has clearly developed just a bit more than previous encounters with her but, before, she used to hide...'it all' pretty well. Changes physically impossible to dismiss in my situation.

Social type: Passive Aggressive

Readability: Easy-medium Medium-difficult. About 140% About 80%

Bio: A quiet type. Not the type to get involved with others. Victim of bullying and takes it without any form of defense. -Past victim of bullying but was tormented enough to break and fight back. Suffering a crushing defeat.
Conservative in nature. Both in attitude and style.

Flirtatious. Further study needed.

Notes: Possible ties with self mental manipulation for defensive purposes.-Status: Unconfirmed
Possible ties with human study.-Status: Unconfirmed
Possible ties with physical human 'study.'-Status: Unconfirmed

Mental Classification: Ditto. A fucking poke'mon.

Changes made. Noting details.

. . .

Details noted.

Lady! What the hell happened to you?
Satoshi Veach
Satoshi Veach

Back to top Go down

Post by Chihiro Tanaka Mon May 20, 2013 9:31 pm

"My eyes see all, Satoshi~ My peripheral is equivalent to most people's whole line of sight."

Porcelina rises up and walks over to you, pressing her foot against your chest and pinning you down. Her expression changes to one of deathly calm, smoldering anger with her sinister grimace.

"You're going to keep your ass away from me. Mmkay?"

She applies more pressure.

"Do you understand?"
Chihiro Tanaka
Chihiro Tanaka

Back to top Go down

Post by Satoshi Veach Mon May 20, 2013 9:45 pm

A challenge is a challenge and nobody challenges me. It's an unavoidable trait of mine.

When I am challenged, I reveal both my best and my worst sides. Right now it is my worst.

This trait was created by my brothers and refined by my school enemies. The same ones that were her's.

I use my own will to push up on her foot, though, I cannot stand with the amount of pressure on me.

I am much stronger when I have the opportunity to focus all of my body into one action.

My arms lock straight so I do not fall backward.

"Coming from the girl who let herself get pushed around and then sent away after getting what she allowed to escalate."

"I can see that, to this day, you let them leave an imprint on you."

I practically spit out my words. Disgust washes throughout my mouth.

Fucking bully.

I then let myself lay back down but keep my forearms resting on the floor so they slightly lift me.
Satoshi Veach
Satoshi Veach

Back to top Go down

Post by Chihiro Tanaka Mon May 20, 2013 10:53 pm

Porcelina laughs and pushes you back with her foot then retracting it.

"Be thankful, I am a merciful god, today. But I don't allow the past to torment me. The other me. She's dying from the likes of you people."

Porcelina about faces and begins walking down the hall, humming The Cure's "Lullaby".

Chihiro Tanaka
Chihiro Tanaka

Back to top Go down

Post by Satoshi Veach Mon May 20, 2013 11:08 pm

[I forgot to add parentheses around calling you a bully, but no matter, I'll do it here to save for the effect. Calling someone something they hate isn't something I should have a 'whoopsie' with. XP]

I don't even bother moving.

"You've learned not a thing."

"Fucking bully."
Satoshi Veach
Satoshi Veach

Back to top Go down

[Private] Act One: The Wall - The Thin Ice (Marooned) Empty Changes back to Chihiro.

Post by Chihiro Tanaka Mon May 20, 2013 11:22 pm

I stop and turn around with soft snowy eyes...

Why would you....How dare you...

I back away from you with tears sliding down my face. I shake my head and point at you in accusation before falling on my backside.

I crawl away as if you were the Devil himself and I run away back toward my dorm.

Lock.

Click, click, click, click, click...

I'm safe.

I'm shaking, trembling...

My first day.

It's the same no matter where I go.

And I collapse onto the floor, worn out, and fall, fall, fall...into an oasis of slumber.
Chihiro Tanaka
Chihiro Tanaka

Back to top Go down

Post by Satoshi Veach Mon May 20, 2013 11:54 pm

She is in a boy's dorm room, though. Since we are in the boys' dorms she just went inside the room that would of been her's if we were in the sister building designated for the girls.

A tiny bit of surprise bubbles in my mood when I see the tears. A large bit of surprise bubbles in my mood when I see her go into one of my friend's rooms.

[If you make the aftermath of that into a thread I would really love to see who opens their door to find you and their reaction.-Please be Wade! X"""D]

"Hm."

She had that coming to her. Hopefully she learns from this.

Though, I suppose I should apologize sometime later. If she accepts, then she accepts. If she throws bitch mode on again, then I already apologized and have no further need to stick anywhere near her.

I sigh and return to my room.
Satoshi Veach
Satoshi Veach

Back to top Go down

Post by Chihiro Tanaka Mon May 20, 2013 11:57 pm

[I mean she runs all the way to the female quarters~]
Chihiro Tanaka
Chihiro Tanaka

Back to top Go down

Post by Satoshi Veach Tue May 21, 2013 12:06 am

[Awwww sad face :c]
Satoshi Veach
Satoshi Veach

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down