KS: The New Generation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Private] A certain someone...

5 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

[Private] A certain someone... Empty [Private] A certain someone...

Post by Satoshi Veach Sat Jun 01, 2013 7:30 pm

The darkness fades into a blurry room.

My eyes not focused very well, it's a sign that I have been sleeping for at least the amount of time as a night's rest and sleep in would require.

I raise my arm and wipe my eyes to clear them of debre and allow them to focus better.

The air entering end exiting my sore lungs is quite warm on my body.

...Where am I?...

The familiar humming noise in hospitals sings in the air...
Satoshi Veach
Satoshi Veach

Back to top Go down

[Private] A certain someone... Empty Re: [Private] A certain someone...

Post by Wade Wilson Jr. Sun Jun 02, 2013 7:47 pm

Wade knocks a few times on the door, then enters without really waiting to be let in. 'Yo, Satoshi!' he grins as soon as he realizes his friend is up. 'What's up, bro? You feeling better and all?'
Wade Wilson Jr.
Wade Wilson Jr.

Back to top Go down

Post by Satoshi Veach Sun Jun 02, 2013 8:37 pm

*Knockknock!*

"Come-"

The door opens before I can get anything out.

It's...

WHOA-WHAT?

"Whaa!"

I nearly fall out of my bed but, luckily, I stop myself before the I.V. can catch and rip out of my arm.

"W-Wilson!"

Wade's here, I'm either at the Yamaku hospital or he came to visit.

The second possibility is unlikely due to the long distance away but...strangely, I could see him doing that for someone.

May be annoying to people but, make no mistake, it's easy for me to tell he is more thoughtful than a lot of other people.

It's reasons like that that I'm friends with him, after all.

My body lunges forward as far as anything hooked up to me can go. I am kneeling on my bed with my left arm stretching behind me to allow more room from the I.V.. My face as close to Wade as I can get.

I have loads of questions.

"WhereamI?DoesanybodyelseknowI'mback?Howhavethepolicereacted?WhenwasIpickedup?Domyparentsknow?What'sthedateandtime?WhenwillIbeabletomove?WHATDOYOUKNOW?"
Satoshi Veach
Satoshi Veach

Back to top Go down

Post by Wade Wilson Jr. Mon Jun 03, 2013 5:39 am

'Whoah, whoah, dude, calm down!' Wade lifts his hands in front of him to signalize to Satoshi that it's time to stop talking. 'Seriously, everything's cool. I found you by the side of the road this morning and called the police, who brought you here. Everything has been sorted out, so don't worry about it!' he grins as he takes a seat on the chair right next to the bed. 'How are ya feeling, bro?'
Wade Wilson Jr.
Wade Wilson Jr.

Back to top Go down

Post by Satoshi Veach Mon Jun 03, 2013 12:23 pm

I pause myself and let my mouth take a break.

Slowly calming down and sitting back down to judge my current physical status.

"My lungs feel like they got hit by a truck but the rest of my body feels alright..."

"H-hey, how did you find me? The place I was taken to was quite a ways away."

"Wait a minute..."

How long was I actually walking for?...

Oh, what the hell. That doesn't even matter right now!

"..Mmmmmmmh-never mind that!"

I sit up a little more.

"Kuriko is still back there!"

"She was kidnapped by the same group of people as I was. The only difference between me and her is they started on her first and it bought me time to go for help!-She's WAITING for me!"
Satoshi Veach
Satoshi Veach

Back to top Go down

Post by Wade Wilson Jr. Tue Jun 04, 2013 7:43 pm

'Kuriko? Ah, right, her...' Wade sighs, but otherwise seems eager to help. 'Then we better find her before she joins the ranks of the cybernetic zombie demon ninjas, am I right? Hawke and Cook are already on their way, they should be here any second now. After they arrive, you should tell us exactly what happened! There's probably a clue or something like that in the things you've seen! If we can trace one of them back, we can save Kuriko, like, today!'
Wade Wilson Jr.
Wade Wilson Jr.

Back to top Go down

Post by Satoshi Veach Tue Jun 04, 2013 8:02 pm

My voice and face both serious.

Dead serious.

"Get me a map."

When Wade comes back with a small map-ill detailed, but it works-I take it from him and grab a pen.

"I had heard there was a small uproar after our capture-,if that is correct then it is safe to assume you guys have some type of militia, right?"

"Dial any people who have adopted any sort of leadership position in the group and put it on speaker phone for me."

"I'll pull together some sort of briefing."
Satoshi Veach
Satoshi Veach

Back to top Go down

Post by Wade Wilson Jr. Tue Jun 04, 2013 8:09 pm

'The leader? Why, that would be me! You may call me Commander Wilson!' Wade grins. 'Well, there's also Hawke, I guess, but I think everyone would agree I'm a much cooler leader than him! And I'm better looking, too! And I'm pretty sure I also have a bigger dick than him! Anyway, I suppose Setsuna might also want to join us, but please take my advice and keep this case as far away from him as possible... The guy thinks flawed ideas are good, and his brother openly advocates breaking and entering despite being a teacher. I'd say... Let's keep clear of them for now'
Wade Wilson Jr.
Wade Wilson Jr.

Back to top Go down

Post by Satoshi Veach Tue Jun 04, 2013 8:57 pm

Dammit, Wilson-now isn't the time!

I speak quickly.

"My briefing needs to be heard by all 'lieutenants' of it. Not just the head."

"Whatever speculation anyone has is not relevant until I explain what I know."

"If they currently think something illogical, it will likely be cleared up."
Satoshi Veach
Satoshi Veach

Back to top Go down

Post by Wade Wilson Jr. Tue Jun 04, 2013 9:01 pm

'Implying you will be able to convince Setsuna of anything, really...' Wade sighs and picks up his phone. 'Seriously, the guy's a stubborn ass most of the time. He'll insist on whatever he has in mind, no matter how stupid it is, and he won't back off even if you present him with a perfectly good argument on why his idea is completely idiotic. Trust me, we're better off without him! Huh, no reception, but wi-fi's through the roof... That's odd...' the boy smacks his phone a few times. 'Oh well, as I said, I already called Hawke and Cook, so they should be here soon. Do we need anyone else? I can go look for, like, a payphone or something'
Wade Wilson Jr.
Wade Wilson Jr.

Back to top Go down

Post by Satoshi Veach Tue Jun 04, 2013 9:11 pm

'...the guy's a stubborn ass most-'

*E* "-For the love of GOD, Wade, now is not the time for that.-Just call them already!"

The poor boy caught up in my haste continues his call.

"No-no, that's fine. You did as I asked and I thank you."

"Actually, I was going to brief them through the phone but it this situation is good enough." [I probably should of said the reason for me asking to put it on speaker phone straight out instead of waiting.]

"It may be slower but now I can at least give it with visuals as well, when I need to."
Satoshi Veach
Satoshi Veach

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiberius Hawke Tue Jun 04, 2013 9:23 pm

Hawke steps through the door with a selection of drinks and snacks.

"Pit stop." He says simply.

"So, buddy, what happened?!" Hawke asks Satoshi.
Tiberius Hawke
Tiberius Hawke

Back to top Go down

Post by Wade Wilson Jr. Tue Jun 04, 2013 9:26 pm

'Yo, Hawke! What took ya so long?' Wade asks as he picks up a bag of chips from the ones Tiberius is carrying, then sits back on the chair next to Satoshi and opens the bag, preparing to listen.
Wade Wilson Jr.
Wade Wilson Jr.

Back to top Go down

Post by Christopher Cook Tue Jun 04, 2013 10:28 pm

Chris enters and goes to stand by the foot of the bed that Satoshi is recuperating on. "You look like death warmed over, buddy." Chris winks at Satoshi. "I'm sure you could make at least a million dollars after you publish the story of your capture and escape from the culprits at large. How do you feel?"
Christopher Cook
Christopher Cook

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiberius Hawke Tue Jun 04, 2013 10:29 pm

"Stopped with Chris to get these" Hawke says, brandishing a Twix like a sword.
Tiberius Hawke
Tiberius Hawke

Back to top Go down

Post by Satoshi Veach Tue Jun 04, 2013 11:49 pm

[Prepare yourself! It's a long read again!]

"Feel like a freshly 'used' puttana."

"My lungs are raw but my body is surprisingly well other than these."

I lift my hospital gown to show my many brutal scars. From my shoulder to my back to my abdoment to everywhere else that took a hit.

After they get a look I speak.

"Let's get this briefing started."

"Alright. Here is everything you three will need to know."

"Spread this to anyone else involved."

I take a moment with my eyes closed to recollect my thoughts and focus.

The room is silent other then the little hum of hospital machines.

My eyes open and I break the silence after five seconds. Grabbing the map and a pen.

"I was taken rather quickly but they did not blind fold me or even pay attention to me."

"Due to prior knowledge, I have been able to find the area of where the enemy base of opperations is."

I follow the coordinates in degrees of latitude and longitude with lines from the pen and end up with a square created by the four lines before handing the map over to the three to look at.

[It's right smack-dab in the middle of the greener pastures of Whogivesashit Land. I would of said the North since it's the only secluded place at a three-hour drive. Also, since their's the least amount of chance anyone would notice them going in or leaving with their unusual looks. That would be my speculation but it seems everyone has their own opinions. Since you're Takeshi, it'd probably be cool if you at least spelled out the area in which it is located for Satoshi. Help a brothuh out, y'know? XP]

"Wade was correct with the cybernetics part."

"However, you were clearly wrong about the cybernetics turning people evil."

"Actually, it is the workings of a man who is-cybernetically upgraded to the point where he is..."

I'm working with Wade here. I need a reference that would put the closest image in his head.

Hawke is into videogames and classic movies as well and I'm pretty sure Chris might be able to visualize it.

"...Imagine Darth Vader and a Halo spartan combined while keeping the spartan's look as well as their average size and you get the man they call 'Dr.T'"

Pulling up file on T, AKA: Big Daddy.

"Codenamed Big Daddy by me."

"He's a male. The tiny bit of his voice tells me he is middle-aged."

"His mind is warped. He believes that almost complete cybernetisation is the way to help people and is willing to kidnap anyone who could be of use to his team."

"His ex-wife works as a nurse in Tokyo for a charity organization."

"And he has a spy."

"Also, the last few people he kidnapped are there along with Eric. The kid who attacked Chris and I."

"I've~~...met them all first hand, so to speak."

Pulling up file on Vivian AKA: Deceit.

"Vivian, codenamed Deceit by me is mute. She is cybernetically enhanced to about 95 to 97 percent, leaving out a weakness above her jaw."

"Her small body may be enhanced, but she is light compared to the other ones."

"She uses a pad to communicate and wields a new-aged katana."

"The one weakness I was able to extract from her is that she is mentally unstable. She does not believe what she does is right but she works for Dr. T because he accomodated her."

"She is also easy to frighten if you hurt her."

It-...it's a long story...

Pulling up file on Lucas AKA: Colonist.

"Lucas, codenamed Colonist by me."

"He is a large man. Definitely in his late twenties to early thirties."

"He is also a bro by nature."

"His cybernetisation is not fully complete and is vulnerable at the neck and head."

"All other parts of his body are areas of unknown effect-to a point-when hit."

"He wields a .9mm side arm. From what I saw, I think it was one made by Glock."

"I was unable to dive more into his psyche but I do know one weakness."

"Vivian."

"They see each other as brother and sister."

Opening file on Eric AKA: Imp.

"Eric, Codenamed Imp."

I let out a long sigh.

"Where to start with this one?"

"His arms and legs have been cybernetically enhanced."

"His arms are given fluid that help him control those...monsters better."

"Hit him anywhere in the torso or head and he will go down."

"His weaknesses are numerous as the stars but his strength and brutality make up for it."

"He has an ego so he gets careless."

"I've seen a little pattern that he doesn't like to follow orders that well."

"He always has at least two of the monsters by him."

"Strategy I would suggest if you encounter him is to not take him alone, get him fast so he doesn't have time to call his pets, try to hit him first so they have a significant drop in numbers, and NEVER. UNDERSTIMATE. HIM."

"Keep those in mind and you can beat him."

Pulling up file on UNKNOWN AKA: Militia.

"Alright, last entity you all will need to worry about is the monsters. I've taken the liberty of calling them militia."

"A militia is the same thing that Eric was controlling earlier but more powerful-more amplified."

"They also have Eric's-bear with me here, Hawke. Wilson.-Eric's ability to cast those shadow claws now."

"You WILL NOT WIN in a ranged fight with them so be cautious."

"Only used attacks that can stun them to set them up and then knock them down before they can move because, if they move upon you, it could be fatal."

Pulling up list of weaknesses in the T-cybernetics.

"Now for the cyborg armor..."

"I've done research on a slightly earlier model for their limbs and body as well as their neural implants and central nervous system."

"This is a little bit dated of knowledge, but it didn't seem too far behind the current model. Trust me when I say I've experienced it first hand."

"They may look tough, but they have many weaknesses in assembly."

"The weaknesses are small but they are key in taking them down if you want to do it quickly and efficiently."

"Their arms and legs are basically a normal cybernetic limb that has been beefed up and given larger parts to keep them from breaking down and likely to control cost."

"This gives us an advantage, though."

"Inbetween the center limb joints-like the elbows and knees-are openings that have been covered in a light shield."

"Underneath those shields are nerve connectors."

"If you get a chance to hit them hard in one of those areas, it has a high chance of knocking out their control over that limb. Creating a usless piece of machinery attached to them."

"You don't have to hit them there exactly to knock it out, though."

"If you hit their limb on any area facing the outside hard enough or numerous enough, you could possibly break them the old fashioned way, though this has not been confirmed yet."

"For the type of weapons to use, I suggest any type of blunt weapon."

"Chris, your lance will be a good thing to have at this moment. If possible, hit them with the rod part hard and you will likely do a fair amount of damage."

"For the sake of weight and strength, I infer Dr. T used [Insert scientific name for an alloy developed by America five years prior to the forum's time frame and sold to most of the world here] to fabricate the parts. Remember, it may be way lighter but it is also slightly more malleable then conventional materials that would make up an arm like that."

"There is also one piece of information I extracted."

"Each cyborg has a neural implant that keeps them balanced. Like a flight computer in a jet aircraft."

"I don't know where it is exactly but it can be broken anyway."

"How?"

"Humans and metals are both very good conductors of electricity."

"Hit them with a powerful enough shock and-...well...you do the math."

"Anyway, T may have much more armor but, then again, he may not because of the amount of strength he has."

"I saw him practically poke Colonist and it put him into a wall and left a crack in it."

"He may use the extra weight in a large amount of armor to increase generatable kinetic energy but I would think that would slow him down A LOT and put much more pressure upon his power systems."

"If he has lighter armor, it is possible he used most of the materials in the motor or mechanics of his body."

"This would also make him fast and strong while retaining good health."

"This would also make his vital areas vulnerable."

"I don't know which route he took but here are my strategies for each."

"For the armored possibility, keep running and don't stop until you tire him out."

"It may take a little bit or a long time. That depends on when he is unable to move very quick any longer or when you give out and let him catch and kill you."

"Don't let the second part happen."

"If he tires out, he will move his limbs even slower than before and it should actually be easy to take him down.

"For the heavily-mechanized possibility, the best way to go is to strike as much as you can. Aim for his visor and attempt to dodge him as best as you can while you do."

"The second one is more likely to...to get you, but he is also more vulnerable if he is attacked continuously."

"The only weakness for him I can think of is his structural. His visor."

"His face is just beneath it."

"And another thing...this is to be spread to everyone involved with us..."

My voice becomes very grim.

"T is by no means going to be left alive."

"If he escapes..."

"He will find you."

"And, by any means, he will kill you."

"As for the others, Deceit-Vivian-has a high chance of yielding and even a slight chance of defecting."

"Be cautious of any signs of the sort and only take her down if it is necessary."

"Detain her if possible. She just might be able to be saved."

"We are not conquerors. We are liberators."

"Colonist-Lucas-has little chance of yielding unless Deceit does so."

"If she is killed, Colonist will fight back."

"And you better believe he won't have mercy upon you."

"Eric has absolutely no chance of defecting and neither does T. They will either flee or fight until they cannot."

"Eric...he can be detained but he will eventually get out if you do."

"He's...he's too dangerous to be left alive as well."

"If you take down all of his militia, it is likely he will run."

"However, if even one is left standing, he will likely hold his ground. That is the only time he will be vulnerable."

"Any questions?"

[Any problems? Long post but you can't get much story-changing action when only speaking information.]
Satoshi Veach
Satoshi Veach

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiberius Hawke Wed Jun 05, 2013 12:13 am

[I'm a bit dubious about the location, but I'll roll with it until Raiden calls in his nukes.]

As Satoshi reels off his monologue Hawke begins to take notes of his own. "So... it's not the inn." Hawke says with a pleased smile.

As the story of the cybernetics, Hawke's chin gets closer and closer towards then floor.

"S-shadow claws...? Pistols? Katanas?" Hawke says with a confused look. "This sounds like something out of a TV show... I'm sure we can handle it. Your tactical know-how, the combined brawn of us... Wade's... Wade's uh..." Hawke trails off and winks at Wade
Tiberius Hawke
Tiberius Hawke

Back to top Go down

Post by Satoshi Veach Wed Jun 05, 2013 12:27 am

[It's about a half hour long drive to get from one corner of the square to the other. That's pretty broad and I never said it wasn't by the inn. I just said that was my opinion.
It's all up to Raiden to either agree with my logic, your's, Nor's, or use his own to pick a spot. Razz]

"Wade bested me in a match of prison rules and kendo blades."

"Don't look at him as talentless. There is, indeed, something above average about him..."
Satoshi Veach
Satoshi Veach

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiberius Hawke Wed Jun 05, 2013 1:00 am

[The inn is in the city, is it not? Not in "green pastures" Razz]

"It's a joke, Satoshi. He's been extremely useful up till now, acting as a mediator between Shinto, Setsuna and the rest of them... And his own ideas. I think we four need to stick together, Shinto and Setsuna were only proving to be troublesome."
Tiberius Hawke
Tiberius Hawke

Back to top Go down

Post by NorXTNP Wed Jun 05, 2013 1:04 am

Tiberius Hawke wrote:[The inn is in the city, is it not? Not in "green pastures" Razz]

"It's a joke, Satoshi. He's been extremely useful up till now, acting as a mediator between Shinto, Setsuna and the rest of them... And his own ideas. I think we four need to stick together, Shinto and Setsuna were only proving to be troublesome."

OOC
AWww comeone that is not true. They just have their reasons for making a background check as much as you have a reason to not go into the Inn and check anything there. They are also only trying to grasp a straw here. Very Happy actually i thought i may let setsuna join here. Not because he thinks suddenly you guys are right but he also knows that satoshi is the best palce to start, and compared to shinto who always only does his own crap,he actually cares for that all Very Happy

NorXTNP
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiberius Hawke Wed Jun 05, 2013 1:11 am

[Hawke's opinion =/= my opinion]
Tiberius Hawke
Tiberius Hawke

Back to top Go down

Post by NorXTNP Wed Jun 05, 2013 1:17 am

Tiberius Hawke wrote:[Hawke's opinion =/= my opinion]

OOC:
Sometimes i am forgetting i am in a roleplay forum and not in a boring self insert forum! Embarassed apologises!
(No offense intented, self insers usually just tend to be boring due perfectness syndroms)

NorXTNP
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Satoshi Veach Wed Jun 05, 2013 1:28 am

[I didn't literally mean greener pastures. XD
Even though they're still different people? Damn, people need to learn how to lose every once in a while.
Anyway, I'm going to wait for Chris and for Raiden to enlighten the situation before we move on.]
Satoshi Veach
Satoshi Veach

Back to top Go down

Post by Christopher Cook Wed Jun 05, 2013 1:37 am

"Satoshi, I encountered Vivian the other night. She seemed... oddly human. Almost as if she wants desperately to escape her current lifestyle."

Last edited by Christopher Cook on Wed Jun 05, 2013 2:58 am; edited 1 time in total
Christopher Cook
Christopher Cook

Back to top Go down

Post by Satoshi Veach Wed Jun 05, 2013 2:51 am

Satoshi Veach wrote:"Vivian, codenamed Deceit"
[Read my briefing, mate. It's paramount that you understand what I told Chris and not just the knowledge from reading the forum. After all, a briefing is also the key elements of the subject and the battle plan.
...And it is just now that I realised I totally forgot to brief on the structure of the facility-probably one of the most important topics! XD]

"The structure itself is confirmed to hold at least two layers-possibly more."

"The first layer consists of the entrance, materials workshop, cell blocks, library, and, I think, the garrison for the cyborgs."

"The entrance has a unique combination and all of the first layer doors use the same combination as each other. The inner base passage way has a different code to get in."

"However, give me a cutting torch of some sort and I could possibly have it open after a bit of going at it."

"It may slow us down but it wont stop us...unless they removed their cutting torch I used to get out of the entrance. In which case we will need a different way to go through unless we can somehow get our own and bring it there, which is highly unlikely..."

"I can infer that the inner layer-or layers-consists of a laboratory, priority one classified information library, surgical room, and, of course, Big Daddy's living quarters."
Satoshi Veach
Satoshi Veach

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next