KS: The New Generation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Michio Tsukino

3 posters

Go down

Michio Tsukino Empty Michio Tsukino

Post by Guest Fri Jun 07, 2013 9:01 pm

NAME:Michio Tsukino. AKA: Mishi
CLASS: Junior
APPEARANCE: Moderately tall with messy black hair long enough to stretch the length of his neck. Michio is fairly skinny from getting obsessed in projects and forgetting to eat. He doesn't have much of a preference for clothing and usually just wears whatever he happens to have with him. He has regular grey eyes and fair skin.

BACKSTORY: Michio was born blind and his parents were extremely supportive. He lived a moderately normal life, aside from the obvious complications with schooling, which he tended to shrug off as needing to be excepted and never excelled in regular academics. Instead he utilized his creative mind outside of school. When he was twelve he got a braille typewriter which he used to write several short stories throughout his life. Recently, when he was 15, Michio began a pratice of sculpting with clay and he turned out to be extremely good at it as well. Few people disliked Michio. He was always the 'oh yeah, that guy is cool' kind of person, everyone seemed to know him as a good aquaintance. However, he did have a girl who fancied him once. It was about when he started sculpting and she worked with him to create different things. For quite some time he was oblivious of her crush, treating her like the good friend he's never had. Eventually he realized what was going on and they started dating. The relationship lasted for a few months and even though young love rarely lasts, they did not have a violent break up that seems to be all too common in such relationships. They simply drifted apart. His life was going fairly well, that is, until his parents died in a vicious car crash. As to be expected, Michio didn't take it very well. At all. When his parents died he had to move to live with his uncle, this means he didn't just lose his parents, he lost pretty much his whole life. Having to get to know new people and unfamiliar places. His reaction to this was he became extremely quiet, and he would never just sit and think about what happened. He would constantly be trying to do something to occupy himself. Pretty soon he came accross the project to attempt to recreate his parents faces. Michio obsessed himself with recreating his parents faces through sculpture, but each time he tried, the memory became more and more faded and distorted. The thing is he was never able to succesfully recreate anything that looked like them. He spent every bit of freetime he could muster trying to remember what their faces felt like, trying desperately to create something to hold on to. His uncle eventually convinced him to give up when Michio had collapsed, after lying about sleeping. Since then he's been seemingly getting better, however much of that is internalization, has yet to be determined. His single uncle took him in, being completely inexperienced in parenting as well as a prominent business man, and was overwhelmed trying to take care of a blind kid who was dealing with depression. It wasn't long before he decided to send him to yamaku, where perhaps they could do a better job at taking care of him.

PERSONALITY: Michio never cared much for pleasantries. He will usually get bored with small talk and loves to catch people off gaurd. He is a cynic yet has a bit of a humor. He tends to, whether on purpose or by accident, seem very distant. All in all, Michio is an extremely creative person, always looking to improve, and develop something from within himself he never could do before.

Last edited by Michio Tsukino on Sat Jun 08, 2013 4:49 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Michio Tsukino Empty Re: Michio Tsukino

Post by NorXTNP Fri Jun 07, 2013 9:21 pm

Back story is (in my opinion) pretty short.

When he was born blind,how could he try to recreate their faces? I know you can "feel some shapes" but its a common disbelief to think that you know how to draw it in your head as you know no contrasts. That means you have a problem to recreate their faces in the first place as you have no mental image. That is at least what some born blind friends told me.

"""As to be expected, Michio didn't take it very well. At all. Michio obsessed himself with recreating his parents faces through sculpture, but each time he tried, the memory became more and more faded and distorted. """

I already pointed the logic mistake out, but about the first statement, i think it lacks some more things.
What did he do, how did he exactly react, i mean ofc he was destroyed but just ""not taking it well"" isn't e nough of a thing.

how is the social life for him, things like that.

TL;DR

Make the backstory longer, i think it lacks a couple words.

NorXTNP
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 07, 2013 10:53 pm

When his parents died he had to move to live with his uncle, this means he didn't just lose his parents, he lost pretty much his whole life. Having to get to know new people and unfamiliar places. His reaction to this was he became extremely quiet, and he would never just sit and think about what happened. He would constantly be trying to do something to occupy himself. Pretty soon he came accross the project to attempt to recreate his parents faces. The thing is he was never able to succesfully recreate anything that looked like them. He spent every bit of freetime he could muster trying to remember what their faces felt like, trying desperately to create something to hold on to. His uncle eventually convinced him to give up when Michio had collapsed, after lying about sleeping. Since then he's been seemingly getting better, however much of that is internalization, has yet to be determined.

Few people disliked Michio. He was always the 'oh yeah, that guy is cool' kind of person, everyone seemed to know him as a good aquaintance. However, he did have a girl who fancied him once. It was about when he started sculpting and she worked with him to create different things. For quite some time he was oblivious of her crush, treating her like the good friend he's never had. Eventually he realized what was going on and they started dating. The relationship lasted for a few months and even though young love rarely lasts, they did not have a violent break up that seems to be all too common in such relationships. They simply drifted apart.

Back to top Go down

Post by NorXTNP Sat Jun 08, 2013 10:13 am

I could merge it myself but i do not want to destroy thje chronology.
Can you please merge both post into one? (You should be able to edit the first post still)

NorXTNP
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 08, 2013 4:49 pm

Done.

Back to top Go down

Post by LQ-84i Sun Jun 09, 2013 12:57 am

Whilst I am approving this, I can't help but to feel like something somewhere is missing, I'll have someone point it out to me if they see it, I can't exactly say there's anything wrong inherently, just the sentiment.
LQ-84i
LQ-84i
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by NorXTNP Sun Jun 09, 2013 1:00 am

Gonna give it my approval already, i think in the big picture, it will work out.

Last edited by NorXTNP on Sun Jun 09, 2013 11:18 am; edited 1 time in total

NorXTNP
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by LQ-84i Sun Jun 09, 2013 1:13 am

It's more the point about how he's sculpting or trying to sculpt the parent's faces like you mentioned before, everything is fine before we get to this point and you pointed it out once, I just want to what his reference point is and how does he know he failed, does he touch around it like how Lilly reads Hisao's face... and how come he can't tell he's doing poorly as he does the work. I mean, how does he draw the image in his head, through some sort of memory? Has he touched their face before or what.

I don't know how this is even being done, so I don't want this moved yet. I want clarification.

Clear this up with me, and the rest is fine.
LQ-84i
LQ-84i
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Raiden Sat Jun 15, 2013 1:11 pm

Are you going to update this profile?
Raiden
Raiden
Admin

https://ksnewgen.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Raiden Thu Jun 20, 2013 8:23 pm

Since this profile wasn't updated for more than a week, it has been denied. Feel free to resubmit once you have the time to actually work on it.
Raiden
Raiden
Admin

https://ksnewgen.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum