KS: The New Generation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Open] Reality Check

2 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

[Open] Reality Check - Page 2 Empty Re: [Open] Reality Check

Post by Chiharu Kinai Sat Aug 03, 2013 5:06 pm

She answers with a smile while slowly shaking her head.
"I don't think I have anything useful for you, unless ofcourse the fact that you wore a superhero costume to class and taught a parrot to sing a song is somehow useful to you."
Chiharu Kinai
Chiharu Kinai

Back to top Go down

Post by Wade Wilson Jr. Sat Aug 03, 2013 5:09 pm

'Well, I did those things anyway without a little blind girl watching-- eh, listening to me, so I guess I'm not that different in this world' he scratches his head. 'I'll see what I can do. Though I wonder... Were Eric and me the only people from the old world? There might be more... Could you ask around, if you get the chance? See if anyone remembers anything about fighting cyborgs'
Wade Wilson Jr.
Wade Wilson Jr.

Back to top Go down

Post by Chiharu Kinai Sat Aug 03, 2013 5:20 pm

Chiharu holds up a finger and furrows her brow as she says, "Y'know.. now that you mention it, alot of people have been complaining about having nightmares today."
Chiharu Kinai
Chiharu Kinai

Back to top Go down

Post by Wade Wilson Jr. Sat Aug 03, 2013 6:09 pm

'Eh? Nightmares?' Wade looks up. 'Like what?'
Wade Wilson Jr.
Wade Wilson Jr.

Back to top Go down

Post by Chiharu Kinai Sat Aug 03, 2013 6:20 pm

*shrug*
"Eh, Idaknow. No one has been real specific, but I think I heard some guy with an accent mention something about cyborgs, which is why I brought it up."
Chiharu Kinai
Chiharu Kinai

Back to top Go down

Post by Wade Wilson Jr. Sat Aug 03, 2013 6:41 pm

'Hmm...' Wade strokes his chin, deep in thought. 'Well, isn't that an interesting thought... Repressed memories from the old universe manifesting themselves as dreams among a select few... Alright, Chiharu! It's official - you'll be part of the investigation squad set on discovering the full truth! Your designated codename shall be...' he thinks for a while. 'Sniper Wolf! Cuz for some reason, I think you'd look really sexy with a sniper rifle. My codename is Naked Snake, and Eric's codename is Raiden. Give me your phone so we can keep contact during the investigation!'
Wade Wilson Jr.
Wade Wilson Jr.

Back to top Go down

Post by Chiharu Kinai Sat Aug 03, 2013 6:57 pm

For a second, chiharu seems stunned by wades words, recoiling in her seat and blinking quite a few times before regaining her composure to respond.
"Woah there snakey, I'm not gonna be investigating shit! I'm here for tactical advisement, that's it."
She pauses for a second before continuing with tentative caution.
"But.. I can give you my number, you can call me to ask for advise, as long as you don't expect me to run off on some crazy 'investigation' of yours, okay?"
Chiharu Kinai
Chiharu Kinai

Back to top Go down

Post by Wade Wilson Jr. Sat Aug 03, 2013 7:00 pm

'Oh, you can't be serious!' Wade sighs. 'Listen, you're the only one who can help! I don't know these people! I mean, I know versions of them that weren't exactly them, so it's not the same thing! I can't just go there and ask them about their dreams! But you can! They know you, and they trust you. You can totally ask them about that without looking suspicious! Help me, Chiharu, you're my only hope!'
Wade Wilson Jr.
Wade Wilson Jr.

Back to top Go down

Post by Chiharu Kinai Sun Aug 04, 2013 1:21 am

Chiharu tilts her head forward slightly while maintaining a stare straight at wade with a face that says, 'Seriously?' before backing off and trying to explain the situation to him.
"Okay, think about it. What do people expect from me? And what do they expect from you? Which one is closer to non-sensical, impulsive actions."
Chiharu Kinai
Chiharu Kinai

Back to top Go down

Post by Wade Wilson Jr. Sun Aug 04, 2013 1:23 am

'And who is more likely to receive an honest response?' Wade raises an eyebrow. 'Seriously, just go to them and say "Yo, I had this really weird dream about cyborgs killing my classmates. Kinda like yours! Let's talk about it!" I mean, it's not exactly rocket science!'
Wade Wilson Jr.
Wade Wilson Jr.

Back to top Go down

Post by Chiharu Kinai Sun Aug 04, 2013 1:27 am

Chiharu holds her stare while she responds abruptly and with an extremely flat tone.
"I don't remember my dreams."
Chiharu Kinai
Chiharu Kinai

Back to top Go down

Post by Wade Wilson Jr. Sun Aug 04, 2013 1:29 am

'Yeah, but they don't need to know that! It's called a white lie!' he winks and gives a thumbs up.
Wade Wilson Jr.
Wade Wilson Jr.

Back to top Go down

Post by Chiharu Kinai Sun Aug 04, 2013 6:09 am

Chiharu widens her eyes for emphasis as she says, "Haheh, trust me, I'm a Horrible liar"
Chiharu Kinai
Chiharu Kinai

Back to top Go down

Post by Wade Wilson Jr. Sun Aug 04, 2013 6:41 pm

Wade sighs and closes his eyes, then crosses his arms. 'Alright, then... I suppose I'll just have to tell Ellie about how unhelpful you were during my time of need!'
Wade Wilson Jr.
Wade Wilson Jr.

Back to top Go down

Post by Chiharu Kinai Sun Aug 04, 2013 8:03 pm

<How could he possibly know about that?!?>
"Alright, alright.. I'll help you in your 'investigation'. *sigh* My number is 397-1331-0476."
Chiharu Kinai
Chiharu Kinai

Back to top Go down

Post by Wade Wilson Jr. Sun Aug 04, 2013 9:32 pm

Wade chuckles and grins happily when Chiharu finally agrees to join. It wasn't hard to manipulate her into that at all - Wade already figured she had a soft spot for his little, blind niece, and it was obvious she wouldn't want him to say anything bad about her, no matter what. "Maybe having a niece isn't so bad after all..." the boy thinks as he pulls his phone out and quickly writes down the number, then texts her so she can add his number to her contacts easily. 'Awesome! I'll be counting on you, Sniper Wolf!'
Wade Wilson Jr.
Wade Wilson Jr.

Back to top Go down

Post by Chiharu Kinai Sun Aug 04, 2013 9:39 pm

Chiharu gets up and starts to be on her way. She leaves her departing words with a defiant smirk, "Sure thing snakey".
Chiharu Kinai
Chiharu Kinai

Back to top Go down

Post by Wade Wilson Jr. Sun Aug 04, 2013 9:55 pm

'See ya, Wolf!' Wade waves at her before looking back down at his phone. Suddenly, he gets an idea - perhaps he can check his contacts to see if anyone else is missing, or even better - to check for names that he doesn't recognize. If he's to blend into this new world, perhaps it would be a good idea to call them up and get to know them. After scrolling through the list, he realizes that Andrea's name is the only one missing, and there's only one name added - Inna. 'Wait... Don't tell me...' Wade suddenly realizes something and quickly dials the number.
Wade Wilson Jr.
Wade Wilson Jr.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2