KS: The New Generation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Closed] The Moving Boxes...My God, They're Full of Crap!

Go down

[Closed] The Moving Boxes...My God, They're Full of Crap! Empty [Closed] The Moving Boxes...My God, They're Full of Crap!

Post by Mihoko Ikina Sun Aug 04, 2013 10:30 pm

Having returned home after finally having finished all of her paper work, Mihoko decided that with the summer festival only a few hours away she'd better find her yukata. As she stared at the pile of boxes that she'd not yet unpacked the whole thing felt over whelming, nonetheless she dove right in. After around 45 min of searching she'd found it. Carefully wrapped up in black box with a scarlet bow. Carefully untying the box and folding back the tissue paper she kept it wrapped in when it was being stored, she felt just as excited and happy to see it as she did the first time she'd opened it. Emerald silk with a black floral print, and a crimson sash. It had been a gift from her Aunt and Uncle, it meant more to her than just about anything she owned. After changing into her yukata and putting her hair up and fixing it into place with a hair pin that matched her yukata she was off.
"You know...Thachibana-sensei never said where to meet him and his daughter. Guess I'll just wait for them by the front gate." she thought to her self as she made her towards the school.
Mihoko Ikina
Mihoko Ikina

Back to top Go down

[Closed] The Moving Boxes...My God, They're Full of Crap! Empty Re: [Closed] The Moving Boxes...My God, They're Full of Crap!

Post by Mihoko Ikina Fri Aug 09, 2013 7:20 pm

Having returned home from the festival Hihoko was ready for bed after all the walking she'd done, but there was one more thing she had to do before bed. After changing her clothes she carefully folded and placed her yukata back in it's box and tied the scarlet ribbon back in place. She just looked at the box and smiled. She'd had a pretty good time tonight.It was a shame that Tachibana and his daughter couldn't make it, but that's why she took plenty of pictures. Mihoko was asleep almost the second her head hit the pillow. She was about to be very busy.

Mihoko Ikina
Mihoko Ikina

Back to top Go down