KS: The New Generation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tokiro Vurata

2 posters

Go down

Tokiro Vurata Empty Tokiro Vurata

Post by Guest Sat Aug 17, 2013 2:27 pm

Code:
NAME: Tokiro Vurata, she likes to be called Varu because that's what her mother called her as a child
CLASS: Junior
APPEARANCE: Varu is tall and slender, with a bald head and a big cap that covers it. She has green eyes and often wears long sleeves and short skirts (not the slutty kind), she is excused from wearing the uniform because she often forgets to wear it.
BACKSTORY: Varu used to live with her parents, but her father, being a drunk, beat them harshly. The worst incident resulting in Varu's mother's death, her father's arrest and her disability: major brain damage. This particularly affected her ability to think chronologically, her memory, and emotional recognition because of this she has difficulty organizing events in her mind and erasing certain events entirely as well as making her seem insensitive and rude (for example she forgets who people are, where they met, when something was supposed to happen or comment on other people's dissabilities etc). With her mother dead and her father in prison, Varu lived with her grandmother (her grandfather had started teaching her the basics of most magic tricks before he died of old age) who couldn't stand having to remind Varu of her own grandmother's name. Since Varu wasn't accepted in her home life she decided to stay in a normal school, so she could be with her friends, but after a particularly bad incident when she called a classmate out of the closet, her friends ignored her. This lead her through another spiral which landed her in the academy. Her grandmother doesn't miss her and thought of Varu more as a problematic pet and that if she didn't need to take care of Varu, then she wouldn't. Varu brought two things with her from home to the academy: a deck of cards (she is training to be a magician), and a hat. She wants to be a magician because it seems to be much like her: seemingly unorganized and different, but truly real and creative. She finds that she can think clearly in the morning for about an hour after she wakes up, she shaves her head in this time so that she remembers the incidents. But every time she leaves her dorm room, she loses her grip, she puts on her hat and reads a note explaining the basics of the academy that she forgot the day before. She hates mirrors because whenever she sees her head she knows what happened and she freaks out.
PERSONALITY: Varu is a very cheery person, but can often be insensitive, confused or forgetful due to her brain damage. When she's with friends she might forget their names, or how far to take a joke with them. She often forgets that she herself has a disability and will sometimes forget that she shouldn't mention others, sometimes leading to full weeks of her being shunned.

Last edited by Tokiro Vurata on Sat Aug 17, 2013 3:59 pm; edited 4 times in total (Reason for editing : Asked to)

Back to top Go down

Tokiro Vurata Empty Re: Tokiro Vurata

Post by Raiden Sat Aug 17, 2013 3:03 pm

Please read the guide for new members before submitting a character. There's quite a lot of inconsistencies in your profile (the name, lack of avatar picture, insufficient backstory, etc). Just read through the guide and do the necessary stuff listed there, and we'll take another look!
Raiden
Raiden
Admin

https://ksnewgen.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 17, 2013 3:18 pm

I have a profile picture. What's wrong with the name and backstory? I read it and seems like I covered everything

Back to top Go down

Post by Raiden Sat Aug 17, 2013 3:22 pm

Are you honestly asking me what is wrong with the name "Gogibuma Vurata"? And the backstory is way too short. Just use the questions I've asked in the character creation guide for reference.
Raiden
Raiden
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 17, 2013 3:27 pm

Edited

Back to top Go down

Post by LQ-84i Sat Aug 17, 2013 3:34 pm

Your backstory is still quite short, there are very many cases where what has occurred is only just touched upon. It's much too vague for what has occurred to her. How did she become interested in magic, how has she personally been affected by her home life. Not to mention that brain damage is teetering on mental disability and will need to be clarified in full.

Does it affect her psychologically or physically for if I use what I have read, I cannot pass what was written as a valid reason for entry. It must be a physical disability or a condition that also hampers her physically. As of now, I cannot allow this to pass.

Please use the guide provided by Raiden and resubmit, I am looking forward to your edits.
LQ-84i
LQ-84i
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 17, 2013 3:44 pm

Edited. I also changed my name but I'm not sure if it's showing up correctly. I didn't change her last name because that's where she gets her nickname

Back to top Go down

Post by LQ-84i Sat Aug 17, 2013 4:27 pm

As it stands it would seem as if I still cannot accept this as valid.

Yamaku does not service students that have psychological issues, and having a faulty memory are leaning on that end. The other issue of note; the lack of emotional recognition also qualifies as mostly if not solely psychological. They don't seem to harm her motor skills or provide any sort of physical impediment that would allow her entry. The only time Yamaku would even attempt to service a student with psychological issues is when it accompanies or is caused by their handling of their physical impediment. If she's able to control most of her facilities and is able preform magic tricks only serves to tell me that her problems are solely psychological and not enough to enroll her at Yamaku due to how they operate.
LQ-84i
LQ-84i
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 17, 2013 4:32 pm

Ok

Back to top Go down

Post by LQ-84i Sat Aug 17, 2013 4:34 pm

May I ask if that "Ok" is a sign that you will work on it or just an affirmation?
LQ-84i
LQ-84i
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Raiden Sun Aug 18, 2013 6:12 am

Since I assume Shihiro is also your character, does that mean you've given up on Tokiro? Please let me know so that I can put the profile into the Denied section if that's the case.
Raiden
Raiden
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum