KS: The New Generation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Open] The Dramatic Drama Of Something Dramatically Drama-Filled

2 posters

Go down

[Open] The Dramatic Drama Of Something Dramatically Drama-Filled Empty [Open] The Dramatic Drama Of Something Dramatically Drama-Filled

Post by Satoshi Veach Sun Sep 22, 2013 5:02 am

*Knock knock*

I slide the door open to a classroom.

"Hello?"

*E* "Guess, nobody's home..."

Earlier, I had put up a flyer for the drama club.

The design on it itself wasn't very...well..I didn't bother to put anything on it other than the information so it's kind of plain but I don't think anyone will care.

That is, unless you're one of those annoying people that won't want to join something because the flyer wasn't decorated.

I set my stuff down for today's homework from my classes and lean against the desk, waiting for anyone who has seen the bait and decided to bite.

Last edited by Satoshi Veach on Sun Sep 22, 2013 10:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
Satoshi Veach
Satoshi Veach

Back to top Go down

[Open] The Dramatic Drama Of Something Dramatically Drama-Filled Empty Re: [Open] The Dramatic Drama Of Something Dramatically Drama-Filled

Post by Subverse Sun Sep 22, 2013 10:20 am

[Tags.]
Subverse
Subverse

Back to top Go down

[Open] The Dramatic Drama Of Something Dramatically Drama-Filled Empty Re: [Open] The Dramatic Drama Of Something Dramatically Drama-Filled

Post by Satoshi Veach Sun Sep 22, 2013 10:34 pm

[PooooooOOOOOOOOOOP~!!
Sorry. ;-;]
Satoshi Veach
Satoshi Veach

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down